McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Introduce McFly To Candy

+7
jaschier
nicoleaika
kaisthelimit
khysles
cathrel
Jessica!
carmzy_sweetness
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's Introduce McFly To Candy - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Introduce McFly To Candy

Post  carmela :> Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 pm

i saw a lot of threads a few threads there that talked about McFLY. there was one that the we started. and there's one that wasnt started by us and they were talking about them. i think the title is mcfly (cute band) under dear candy or something like that. it was made in 2007 pa! i was shocked! but, the last entry there was posted in july pa ata. so, maybe we can revive that thread? post there and post the links. cos a lot of people were there and maybe we could get them to come here. a lot of them seemed to be interested in mcfly even though only a few have actually seen them on jml. so, yeah. Twisted Evil

i was thinking of also posting in the recommend a band/song (if you havent yet) and the who would you like candy to feature..we could flood the threads and make them known. Approve! Twisted Evil
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Let's Introduce McFly To Candy - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Introduce McFly To Candy

Post  sapphire Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:29 pm

^ yeah, we can revive the thread in dear candy. I can check that out. Smile
sapphire
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:03 pm

^yehey! thanks. Very Happy
i dont have time to create an account in candy and be active there kasi eh. so, i cant do it. im finding it already very hard to be active in this forum. especially with school coming up. so, thanks again. Very Happy

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:12 pm

^ sure, no problem. although I need help reviving it, Candy is really strict with their rules, especially on double posting and stuff.

Anyway, I'm handling a lot of threads there, so, sure. I think I can manage that. Smile
sapphire
sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:57 pm

^ Guys, help me out. The McFly thread is kind of dying already Sad We're not allowed to double-post there so I couldn't update it always. http://www.candymag.com/teentalk/index.php/topic,177065.120.html

That's the link Smile
sapphire
sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2