brazilian shame. :/

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brazilian shame. :/

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:00 pm

THE COMPLETE NEWS IS NOW IN THE BLOGGER!! Very Happy

http://mcflyphilippines.blogspot.com


Thanks!
Dana


"MTV, scared dougie and harry run into the building of MTV, crazy fan steals Dan's sunglasses and pulls a bit of his hair off and he gets all frightened.
Tom wants to go back home and they want to cancel some gig in there - the fan who saw this all happen end up crying on the street ashamed of brazilian fans."


they liked ripped danny's shirt and pulled his hair. Sad Sad


here are some pics of the scene:





enjoy (or not)
xxxx
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:05 pm

wat the hells wrong with those people?! ripping hair off danny's head?!?! thats just waaay freaky.. we wouldnt be that crazy right?! Laughing
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:10 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:.. we wouldnt be that crazy right?! Laughing
laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together
hahaha. naaaah. i dont think so. lol i think we are more tamed XD arent we? XD
yea poor danny. lol
poor mcfly they got all scared. XD
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:29 pm

hahaha. naaaah. i dont think so. lol i think we are more tamed XD arent we? XD
yea poor danny. lol
poor mcfly they got all scared. XD

soo true.. Smile oh yes,,, dougie looked soo.. kawawa... danny stuck his tongue out..
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  Kerstien on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:39 pm

They should've toured the Philippines...nobody would do that to them! Approve!
Silly Brazilian fans! :x
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 pm

HOLY S***T!!! That's like woah. I hope it won't happen here.

I love how Danny still manages to smile and pull a funny face though. mallet

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  kaisthelimit on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:30 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:

soo true.. Smile oh yes,,, dougie looked soo.. kawawa... danny stuck his tongue out..

yeah.
dougie looked so breakable laugh together
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  kaisthelimit on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:23 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTdqhAzox9U

i screamed when the dude pulled dougie Shocked
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  lia :) on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:01 pm

The fans people were all over them like their something to eat.
Yes, I don't call them fans. real fans won't do such things.
avatar
lia :)

Number of posts : 488
Age : 23
Location : transylvania. :P
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile http://fueledbygravy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Yes, I don't call them fans. real fans won't do such things.

agreed.
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  Jessica! on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Ohh. So this is what you all meant by Brazilian-fans-wreaking-havoc Shocked
avatar
Jessica!

Number of posts : 875
Age : 95
Location : in my room on the 3rd floor.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://www.likeomgitsjessica.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  khysles on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm

That is a disaster!!!! The HEck! That Hair is precious! We won't do that!!!
Plus! What are the heck are they doing? Scare McFly away completely?!!!
They are so lucky that McFlY went there!! so they should behave!!!
I swear, if McFly goes here... They won't get freaked-out like that... instead they'll admire our hospitability.
Way to go McFly Phils!!! king
avatar
khysles

Number of posts : 85
Age : 24
Location : locked on Dougie's bass guitar.. close to his heart..
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:28 am

khysles wrote:That is a disaster!!!! The HEck! That Hair is precious! We won't do that!!!
Plus! What are the heck are they doing? Scare McFly away completely?!!!
They are so lucky that McFlY went there!! so they should behave!!!
I swear, if McFly goes here... They won't get freaked-out like that... instead they'll admire our hospitability.
Way to go McFly Phils!!! king

dun kasi kilala ang mga pinoy, hospitable Very Happy

kaya McFLY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO HERE!!!
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  nikka! on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:53 pm

WOAH.
they are soooo brutal! how can they do that to mcfly? Sad
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  jaschier on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:15 pm

staaacey wrote:
THE COMPLETE NEWS IS NOW IN THE BLOGGER!! Very Happy

http://mcflyphilippines.blogspot.com


Thanks!
Dana


"MTV, scared dougie and harry run into the building of MTV, crazy fan steals Dan's sunglasses and pulls a bit of his hair off and he gets all frightened.
Tom wants to go back home and they want to cancel some gig in there - the fan who saw this all happen end up crying on the street ashamed of brazilian fans."


they liked ripped danny's shirt and pulled his hair. Sad Sad


here are some pics of the scene:





enjoy (or not)
xxxx

haha danny's hair are alomost ruin.. haha he even got to stock out his mouth... poor danny, good job to others... well if their boxers in stripped show leads the girls to fight each other, or sort of wrestle lol, how much more his shirt... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  jaschier on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:18 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
khysles wrote:That is a disaster!!!! The HEck! That Hair is precious! We won't do that!!!
Plus! What are the heck are they doing? Scare McFly away completely?!!!
They are so lucky that McFlY went there!! so they should behave!!!
I swear, if McFly goes here... They won't get freaked-out like that... instead they'll admire our hospitability.
Way to go McFly Phils!!! king

dun kasi kilala ang mga pinoy, hospitable Very Happy

kaya McFLY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO HERE!!!

yeah you got a point, but they said in thier interview was that they want also a second time around in brazil, i wonder why after all this, and we, who are very high vclass when it comes hospitable, they just ignore us!!!! argghhh... lol, jokey!!! we have a lonnggghh patience... i know are time will come soon... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:24 pm

jaschier wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
khysles wrote:That is a disaster!!!! The HEck! That Hair is precious! We won't do that!!!
Plus! What are the heck are they doing? Scare McFly away completely?!!!
They are so lucky that McFlY went there!! so they should behave!!!
I swear, if McFly goes here... They won't get freaked-out like that... instead they'll admire our hospitability.
Way to go McFly Phils!!! king

dun kasi kilala ang mga pinoy, hospitable Very Happy

kaya McFLY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO HERE!!!

yeah you got a point, but they said in thier interview was that they want also a second time around in brazil, i wonder why after all this, and we, who are very high vclass when it comes hospitable, they just ignore us!!!! argghhh... lol, jokey!!! we have a lonnggghh patience... i know are time will come soon... Razz

yeah... long patience... I've been waiting for 3 years now pero wala pa rin XD XD XD Pero wait lang ako Very Happy
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  maia 8D on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:06 pm

staaacey wrote:
mcflyJBdarch wrote:.. we wouldnt be that crazy right?! Laughing
laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together
hahaha. naaaah. i dont think so. lol i think we are more tamed XD arent we? XD
yea poor danny. lol
poor mcfly they got all scared. XD

what fils would do s'probably stalk them and gawk with mouths open and all when they pass and scram their names at the top of our lungs and ask without hesitation for a picture with them or an autograph.
you know, normal stuff. never get physical or anything.

(normal? pssssh. XDDD)

i have a feeling that would make their management a little stricter with where they tour next and with their freedom to go around just anywhere in tours.

RAWR. Neutral
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  maia 8D on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:15 pm

KAI wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTdqhAzox9U

i screamed when the dude pulled dougie Shocked

OH MY GOD. O_O Shocked affraid

grabe. have some respect naman. Neutral we know you're excited. but try to act human. grabe the guy who pulled dougie! foul na yan, eh. Neutral Neutral Neutral
papanget naman nila dun. and it's not like they can understand each other there, really. Neutral

and what was that dancing girl? weiiiiird.

wish they'd put subtitles for the questions. Razz

the banana part was hilarious. GO TOM Very Happy
amazing they can still have a laugh after THAT. O_O XDD
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  jaschier on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:33 pm

wtf, its a guy who pulled dougie, i cant understand them, but in the broccoli, yes, i got the other thought, tom's thought...lol

the dance, the crazy dance, that is so funny... i've just watched that... harry was the good one in dancing even danny!!! they rule!!

but nakaka inggit naman ung interview, sana ganun rin sa atin, myx ang mag interview with the fans!!!!! Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  sidecar23 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:39 am

awww....my poor danny!!!!!!!!!!!!
his hair! its his hair! u should never pull off danny jones' hair! or anyone else's for that matter. haha.
yeah, they dont deserve to be called fans.
if you're a real fan and you love mcfly(like we do) you will never find it in your heart to harass or attack them.

but kudos to danny! love the face!
Approve!
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  sapphire on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:34 pm

OH MY. Shocked I hope they don't develop a trauma or something, that would pro'lly prevent them from doing gigs, appearances, and stuff like that.

OH NO! T^T
avatar
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  nicoleaika on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm

^awt... wag naman... hindi pa sila nakakapunta rito Sad
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  sidecar23 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:52 pm

sapphire wrote:OH MY. Shocked I hope they don't develop a trauma or something, that would pro'lly prevent them from doing gigs, appearances, and stuff like that.

OH NO! T^T

feeling ko nmn hindi nla ggwin ion.
they love their fans too much....well, the sane ones anyway! haha. like us, for example! Smile
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  sapphire on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:15 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
sapphire wrote:OH MY. Shocked I hope they don't develop a trauma or something, that would pro'lly prevent them from doing gigs, appearances, and stuff like that.

OH NO! T^T

feeling ko nmn hindi nla ggwin ion.
they love their fans too much....well, the sane ones anyway! haha. like us, for example! Smile

Right Right! *nods*. Hot
avatar
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brazilian shame. :/

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum