Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  khysles on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:21 pm

I think i remember something...
isn't she the girl that mcfly quoted as the least good looking girl in all their music vids?
Correct me if i'm wrong...

*i like her hair though

What a Face
avatar
khysles

Number of posts : 85
Age : 24
Location : locked on Dougie's bass guitar.. close to his heart..
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  McFly(nick) on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:38 pm

she looks like michael jackson./.. haha.. wats hot about that??? lol hahaha
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  sidecar23 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:06 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:she looks like michael jackson./.. haha.. wats hot about that??? lol hahaha

lol. i think u've got an issue w/ MJ, man! haha. yeah but i agree. she looked....not THAT pretty. my fave is the girl from sorry's not gud enough!!!! she looked so hot! and cute! hehe. lucky tom. but the girl who looks like MJ did have pretty hair! nd i like her car! the first one. hehe.

oh w8, let me correct myself. my fave leading lady is not the one from sorry's not gud enough....but the one from transylvania!

lol! lol! lol!
doesnt she look hot? nd a little bit too familiar! haha.
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  khysles on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:33 pm

1000 poynts!

You hit it man! She's the greatest!!!! king

wooohoooo mallet Rock On! king queen Twisted Evil
avatar
khysles

Number of posts : 85
Age : 24
Location : locked on Dougie's bass guitar.. close to his heart..
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  sidecar23 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm

khysles wrote:1000 poynts!

You hit it man! She's the greatest!!!! king

wooohoooo mallet Rock On! king queen Twisted Evil

yup! no one can compare to her beauty!!!
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  maia 8D on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 am

sidecar23 wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:she looks like michael jackson./.. haha.. wats hot about that??? lol hahaha

lol. i think u've got an issue w/ MJ, man! haha. yeah but i agree. she looked....not THAT pretty. my fave is the girl from sorry's not gud enough!!!! she looked so hot! and cute! hehe. lucky tom. but the girl who looks like MJ did have pretty hair! nd i like her car! the first one. hehe.

oh w8, let me correct myself. my fave leading lady is not the one from sorry's not gud enough....but the one from transylvania!

lol! lol! lol!
doesnt she look hot? nd a little bit too familiar! haha.

AGREED~ XDDD
most definitely. the hottest and awesome-est mcfly's ever worked with. AND she can sing. XD
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  nicoleaika on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:42 am

Lol... Anne Boleyn (Tranny version) is the greatest!!! Lol.... she's the reason why I like Dougie...lol... (geez, am I crazy or what?? haha)

kelan kaya cya makakasama sa mga vid ng mcfly ulit? lol
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  jaschier on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:19 am

Photobucket


huh? who are you talking guys? the girl in transylvania? lol! i got lost here...
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  McFly(nick) on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 pm

i like the girl from burnin up- jonas brothers.. hahaha.. off topic.. sowee

selena gomez from the disney show wizards family.. shes the girn in the burnin up music vid.. hahaa Razz Razz
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  sidecar23 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:13 am

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


huh? who are you talking guys? the girl in transylvania? lol! i got lost here...

haha. yup. it was actually played by dougie coz, remember, they played all the roles in the vid[even the women]
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  sidecar23 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 am

McFly(nick) wrote:i like the girl from burnin up- jonas brothers.. hahaha.. off topic.. sowee

selena gomez from the disney show wizards family.. shes the girn in the burnin up music vid.. hahaa Razz Razz

ohmygosh! i love selena!!! i dont usually like or even care about disney stars but w/ selena, its different. i LOVE her!!!!Smile)
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  McFly(nick) on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:07 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:i like the girl from burnin up- jonas brothers.. hahaha.. off topic.. sowee

selena gomez from the disney show wizards family.. shes the girn in the burnin up music vid.. hahaa Razz Razz

ohmygosh! i love selena!!! i dont usually like or even care about disney stars but w/ selena, its different. i LOVE her!!!!Smile)

same here! hehehe Razz
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  jaschier on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Photobucket


oh yeah i know its dougie ang nag play as a girl there, kaya kahapon i wonder my iba pa bang girl dun sa vid maliban kay tom, harry at danny cause they all play as a girl... so si dougie ang tinutukoy nyong HOT? Hahaha
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  nicoleaika on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:40 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


oh yeah i know its dougie ang nag play as a girl there, kaya kahapon i wonder my iba pa bang girl dun sa vid maliban kay tom, harry at danny cause they all play as a girl... so si dougie ang tinutukoy nyong HOT? Hahaha

well.... hot naman talaga si DOUGIE...lol.... he's the hottest, cutest, rockiest, coolest, prettiest, and other adjectives on tranny..lol.. yeah.. si dougie nga... cyclops
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  McFly(nick) on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:50 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


oh yeah i know its dougie ang nag play as a girl there, kaya kahapon i wonder my iba pa bang girl dun sa vid maliban kay tom, harry at danny cause they all play as a girl... so si dougie ang tinutukoy nyong HOT? Hahaha

well.... hot naman talaga si DOUGIE...lol.... he's the hottest, cutest, rockiest, coolest, prettiest, and other adjectives on tranny..lol.. yeah.. si dougie nga... cyclops

YEAH! hahaha.. its weird in a good way too! hahaha Razz
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  nicoleaika on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:11 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


oh yeah i know its dougie ang nag play as a girl there, kaya kahapon i wonder my iba pa bang girl dun sa vid maliban kay tom, harry at danny cause they all play as a girl... so si dougie ang tinutukoy nyong HOT? Hahaha

well.... hot naman talaga si DOUGIE...lol.... he's the hottest, cutest, rockiest, coolest, prettiest, and other adjectives on tranny..lol.. yeah.. si dougie nga... cyclops

YEAH! hahaha.. its weird in a good way too! hahaha Razz

Hehe.... What a Face

si Dougie pa! Weird boy..
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  jaschier on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Photobucket


for me, i dont think so(particularly when you use the superlative term in describing him in others), kung i compare mo sya kanila harry, danny, at tom, he got belly rolls, and big tummy, sorry for dougsters, pero thats what i can see to him, so i can just say, sexy for boys range but not hot...(its my oppinion base on what i know...).. peace...
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  McFly(nick) on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:23 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


for me, i dont think so(particularly when you use the superlative term in describing him in others), kung i compare mo sya kanila harry, danny, at tom, he got belly rolls, and big tummy, sorry for dougsters, pero thats what i can see to him, so i can just say, sexy for boys range but not hot...(its my oppinion base on what i know...).. peace...

i didnt know that.. hehehe XD Razz
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:39 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


for me, i dont think so(particularly when you use the superlative term in describing him in others), kung i compare mo sya kanila harry, danny, at tom, he got belly rolls, and big tummy, sorry for dougsters, pero thats what i can see to him, so i can just say, sexy for boys range but not hot...(its my oppinion base on what i know...).. peace...

Lol... I know... Tom got super thin body. Danny's body's What a Face Harry's fit. erm.. ok... I just make myself confused.......................... confused

but kung face ang paguusapan... Dougie's the prettiest... no! Harry too.. err.. not... confused
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  sidecar23 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 pm

dougie's got beer belly but has awesome face features
danny's body is weird coz at times he's fat at times he's super muscular. but he's got the X factor...watever that is! hah.
harry's always fit!!!
tom's ok. not chubby anymore[i do miss his fats] nd he's healthy.
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:41 pm

sidecar23 wrote:dougie's got beer belly but has awesome face features
danny's body is weird coz at times he's fat at times he's super muscular. but he's got the X factor...watever that is! hah.
harry's always fit!!!
tom's ok. not chubby anymore[i do miss his fats] nd he's healthy.

weeeeeeee.... I suuuuuuuuuuuuper agree! Lol..

Tom's super not chubby anymore... wait, why pala cya naging super thin bigla??
Yeah, Danny's body's weird! Lol...
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  jaschier on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:07 pm

Photobucket


yeah dougie got the most perfect angle of face, he looks like dark vincent AKA cloud of final fantasy.. and they are all perfect there... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  khysles on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


oh yeah i know its dougie ang nag play as a girl there, kaya kahapon i wonder my iba pa bang girl dun sa vid maliban kay tom, harry at danny cause they all play as a girl... so si dougie ang tinutukoy nyong HOT? Hahaha

well.... hot naman talaga si DOUGIE...lol.... he's the hottest, cutest, rockiest, coolest, prettiest, and other adjectives on tranny..lol.. yeah.. si dougie nga... cyclops

YEAH! hahaha.. its weird in a good way too! hahaha Razz

Hehe.... What a Face


si Dougie pa! Weird boy..

HOT! HOT! weird.. he makes me laugh!!! and set my heart to trampoline mode!!! *guppy effect
avatar
khysles

Number of posts : 85
Age : 24
Location : locked on Dougie's bass guitar.. close to his heart..
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:04 pm

khysles wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


oh yeah i know its dougie ang nag play as a girl there, kaya kahapon i wonder my iba pa bang girl dun sa vid maliban kay tom, harry at danny cause they all play as a girl... so si dougie ang tinutukoy nyong HOT? Hahaha

well.... hot naman talaga si DOUGIE...lol.... he's the hottest, cutest, rockiest, coolest, prettiest, and other adjectives on tranny..lol.. yeah.. si dougie nga... cyclops

YEAH! hahaha.. its weird in a good way too! hahaha Razz

Hehe.... What a Face


si Dougie pa! Weird boy..

HOT! HOT! weird.. he makes me laugh!!! and set my heart to trampoline mode!!! *guppy effect

buti pa ikaw, sa trampoline, ako sa kama lang na pwedeng pangswimming pool bounce lol!
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  khysles on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm

sidecar23 wrote:dougie's got beer belly but has awesome face features
danny's body is weird coz at times he's fat at times he's super muscular. but he's got the X factor...watever that is! hah.
harry's always fit!!!
tom's ok. not chubby anymore[i do miss his fats] nd he's healthy.

if he got that... I love them!!!
It's not his fault Tommy lose the fats.. and got his slim body now... *raises eyebrows
Danny had his powers goin'! His body's always beautiful.. whatever he wear...
And HArry, I can't say anymore about his body.. HE IS the "FIT"!!! hahaha!
cyclops
avatar
khysles

Number of posts : 85
Age : 24
Location : locked on Dougie's bass guitar.. close to his heart..
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum