McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:26 pm

Title:All About You ______
Author: Anika
Disclaimer: I don't know McFly personally. This is just another fan fic. Well, more like my daydreams. haha. Razz
Characters: Anthea Stewart, the gorgeous McFly and a lot more Wink
I hope you like this. I've been really working on this fan fiction. It's finished actually. I wrote in on my notebooks. I'm just typing it all down now. Anyway, enjoy and cheers. McFly logo

CHAPTER 1 (First Day)

A sunny morning greeted me as I walked down the streets. The sky was a clear spotless blue, a perfect weather. The wind was a bit chilly as a small gust silently whipped my cheeks. The dead leaves of trees blew past me in gentle movements;
a seemingly perfect morning for any regular person, except for me.

Today was the day that I had been dreading about for the past summer. Today was my first day at my new school.

“Perfect? How can this day be perfect?”, I muttered to myself as my feet dragged on. “I can’t believe I’m transferring.”

The thing is, I never expected this transfer. It came out of the blue. My parents are doctors, so they were asked by my sickly aunt if they could move to California. That way, my aunt could have frequent check-ups with them. She only trusts my parents, and she’s actually pretty healthy to me. She’s just really paranoid and feels like death is just a few minutes away. That’s why, I, being my parents’ child and therefore have nowhere else to go, had to transfer as well.

“Well, there’s nothing else I can do. Better be positive”, I finally said, forcing myself to grin a bit.

I’m not that upset really. I understand my aunt’s condition, and I can’t blame her. She is family after all. She once said that she’d rather stick her head in the toilet bowl than have other doctors examine her.

So what’s my problem? I don’t like being the new kid. The thought terrifies me. I don’t know what my classmates, teachers and new school are like. Isn’t that enough to make anyone scared?

I continued to walk down the street, passing by houses of all colors. I saw a yellow one and made a face. I never did like yellow. After a few minutes, a big, old, red building came into view. I looked up to the gates and saw the sign “Orangeberry Academy.”

Honestly, of all the names to give to a school, why ‘Orangeberry’?

I grinned at the sign, thinking of how funny it was. I began walking again and I finally got inside.

“Time to brace yourself”, I said to myself as the bell rang and students suddenly started to go their classes.

CHAPTER 2 (My Tour Guide)

“How can you get lost on your first day?”

This thought was running all over my mind for the past few minutes. I looked at the classrooms that came into my view. There was absolutely no Chemistry classroom. I stared at my schedule again. I couldn’t believe I was lost. My first period’s Chemistry, and the Chemistry classroom was nowhere to be found.

The hallway was clear now, I was the only student roaming around. I sighed. I finally decided to ask the nurse where my classroom was. I had passed by the nurse’s office just a few minutes ago. I’m definitely sure I could find it.

I finally reached the office. I placed my hand on the doorknob and twisted it. An overwhelming aroma filled my nose as I got in. Now I wasn’t really sure that this was the nurse’s office. The walls were painted black, quite a depressing shade. How on earth was someone supposed to feel better in a place like this?

My eyes scanned the right side of the office where a few paintings hung. One depicted of an ancient village, one showed sacred rituals and another showed a jar that contained countless spirits. Could things get any creepier?

The nurse’s desk was empty; a few folders were piled on top of it. That was probably the only normal thing in the room. I walked around, looking for the nurse.

“Hello? Is anyone here?” I called but only silence was the answer I received.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and I squealed. I whirled around and saw a boy opening the door.

He had short brown hair, with bangs in front of his forehead. He had a nicely built body, and he stood about nearly 6 feet tall. He was fixing his blue shirt a bit. His blue eyes stared at me for a while.

“Hey. Are you lost or something?” he asked me with a British accent.

It took me a while to answer. I was still freaked out by the office.

“Um… Yeah. I wanted to ask the nurse where the Chemistry classroom is, but I guess she’s not around”, I replied and then scanned the office one more time.

“Oh. You’re a newbie? I guess that figures. The nurse is out doing this crazy ritual… you’ll understand once you meet her”, he explained to me as I stared at the office. That figures all the weirdness going around.

“Hm… Wait a minute”, he said as he dug his hands into his pockets. He pulled out a folded piece of paper and began reading its contents.

“I guess it’s your lucky day. My first period’s Chemistry as well. Why don’t you come with me?” he offered, a huge grin on his face.

“Oh. Thanks a lot!”, I said while giving out a huge sigh. I was so relieved. No more roaming around like an idiot.

He chuckled and opened the door for me. I thanked him, pretty much surprised by the gesture. Boys who had manners like this are so hard to find.

We headed out for the Chemistry classroom, chatting along the way. I asked him why he was in the nurse’s office. He explained that he had a splinter, so he had to have it taken out.

“Is it alright if it stays on your finger?” I asked and then held up his finger for me to see. But there was no splinter on it.

“Wait a sec! Where’s the splinter?” I asked him, searching for the missing splinter.

“Oh. I took it out already”, he chuckled.

“With what?”

“This needle”, he replied, holding up a thin needle. “I grabbed this while we were still in the office. So I took the liberty to take it out already.”

“But I didn’t see you do it”.

“That’s because you were busy looking at the classrooms at the sides.”

“Oh.”

We continued to walk and we finally reached the classroom with the name “Chemistry” on the door. He checked his watch.

“Good. We’re early. In fact, five minutes early’, he said with a grin.

“That’s a relief. I thought we were late.” I said. I finally began to smile; thank God this boy came by. But wait, what’s his name?

As if he knew what I was thinking, he suddenly spoke “I’m Danny by the way. Danny Jones”, he stretched out his hand as he introduced himself.

I shook it and replied “Hi. I’m Anthea. Nice to meet you,” We smiled at each other.

“Shall we come in?” he asked.

“Yes. We’d better get going” I replied, grinning.

CHAPTER 3 (Class Time)

Danny was right. We were early.

I thought we were late. After all, I thought I wandered around for an hour.

The classroom was filled with students. Some were strumming a guitar, others were chatting with their friends.

Danny offered to be my seatmate for the day because I was still unfamiliar with everyone else. I was so grateful to have him around.

I think I’m really going to like him, I smiled to myself. Finally, the bell rung and our Chemistry teacher walked in. He was tall and had pale skin. His chestnut brown hair was parted along his face. He had light blue eyes and smiled warmly.

“Good morning class”, he said, flashing his white teeth.

“Good morning Sir Wellington”, the class chirped.

“Well, before we start, I believe we have a new student in class”, he announced, looking at me. All heads turned around to get a good look at me.

Upon instinct, I stood up and looked at Danny, panic spreading across my face. I wasn’t exactly good at these things. I want to get out of this room. Now.

Danny just gave me an encouraging smile. “Go on. Don’t be nervous. No one’s going to bite you.”

I gave out a huge sigh and walked to the front. My hands were getting cold and I felt like my stomach was turning to jelly. It took me a few seconds to get a grip on myself. I was finally in front, with thirty pairs of eyes looking at me. The atmosphere wasn’t really that scary. Everyone seemed to be paying attention. I saw most of them smiling at me encouragingly like Danny. That managed to calm me down a bit.

“Hi everyone. I’m Anthea Stewart and I’m a first-timer here. I’m looking forward to this school year, and I’m hoping I’ll have a wicked time,”I said, without even stuttering. My classmates grinned and nodded at me as I proceeded to go back to my seat.

“Good job”, Danny congratulated me.

“Thanks”, I whispered back.

Sir Wellington came up front again. “Well, good going. Now let’s proceed to our lesson”.

Chemistry class went by quickly. It was only about the background of the subject. Nothing major at the moment. The other classes were the same, we only discussed a few concepts. In fact, we didn’t even have homework.

The bell finally rang, much to my surprise. I felt like I just entered the classroom.

“Well, since you don’t know anyone yet besides me, I say we should have lunch together with my mates”, Danny told me as we stood up from our seats.

“Sure. I haven’t got anywhere else to go to” I replied.

We headed out for the cafeteria. The scent of spaghetti, chicken, pizza and broccoli filled my nose. I started to feel hungry. Danny described to me what my classmates were like. All in all, they seemed like a nice bunch.

We finally ordered our food. Danny was surprised when I asked for more broccoli to go with my chicken. It turns out he never did like broccoli. I chuckled at the thought.

We sat down at a table at the back. We put down our trays on the table and finally sat down.

“So, where are your mates?” I asked him as I popped a broccoli into my mouth.

He made a face as he saw me eat it.

“What? It’s healthy”, I said.

“I never did like the stuff”, he made a sour face but then grinned.

“Woah. My mates are here. Harry! Dougie! Tom!” he called.

All of a sudden, probably all the females turned around to look at the entrance door as three, tall, handsome boys entered.

Last edited by anika on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 47 times in total (Reason for editing : typos.. haha)
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You____ :] Take 2

Post  anika Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Chapter 4 (Crush)

I looked at the face of each boy that entered. One had long blonde hair reaching below his ears. He had adorable brown eyes and a dimple on his face appeared as he smiled. One also had blonde hair with a spike at the back. He had this charming aura about him, not to mention he was really handsome.

The third guy knocked me off my feet. He had short brown hair and his blue eyes were of an enchanting shade. When he smiled, his eyes looked absolutely wonderful.

I felt my heart skip a beat, and I began to feel nervous.

They finally reached our table; all female eyes were still staring intently at them. I could even swear that I saw one girl staring at them without even blinking.

They all grinned at me as they sat down. I grinned back, giving my warmest smile to the handsome brown-haired guy.

“Danny! You have a new friend!” the guy with the dimple smiled at me. He was extremely cute.

“I’m Tom by the way”, he said.

The one with the spike at the back of his head then followed. ‘I’m Dougie”.

“Nice to meet you”, I replied.

“And I’m Harry”, the handsome brown-haired guy said. I could feel my cheeks burning as he spoke.

“Well, now you’ve met all my mates”, Danny grinned at me.

“Oh. What’s your name by the way?” Harry asked me.

It took all of my courage to answer him. I was even afraid that my voice would crack.

“Oh. I’m Anthea. Anthea Stewart”, I replied.

“That’s a pretty name”, Tom said sweetly, his dimple was flashing once more.

“Thanks”, I said.

We ate our lunch, chatting as we took bites. Whenever Harry smiled at me, I could feel my heart skip a beat. Darn it! Why did he have to be so cute? Tom seemed to be the best-behaved. You could really feel like he was a true gentleman. Dougie loved cracking jokes, and he seemed like a really cool guy. Danny was absolutely lovable, he was the friendliest. Good old Danny.

I really felt comfortable, even though I was surrounded by these guys. I felt like I could be myself with them. I guess this transfer had something good in store after all.

After finishing our lunch, we all rose up. All of a sudden, I tripped. I thought I was going to fall, but a strong pair of arms hugged me before I could crash to the floor. I stared at the one who saved me.

Oh. My. Gosh. It was Harry. Of all the people out here, why oh why did it have to be Harry?

My cheeks began to burn. His arms were gentle as they wrapped around me, and he had a strongly-built body. I didn’t want this to end… yet.

“Hey. Slow down. You could hurt yourself”, he said and laughed. Gosh his voice was like sweet music. He finally released me after making sure I wasn’t hurt in any way.

We finally had to part. Tom, Harry, and Dougie waved goodbye to me and Danny. We waved back and proceeded to our English class.

“So. Er… Were my mates okay to you?” Danny asked me as we walked along the hallway.

“Yeah. They’re the best really! I could totally be myself with them”, I replied enthusiastically.

“Aw… That’s good. Hey, do you like Harry or something?” he suddenly asked.

I stopped walking. I smiled nervously. I tried to look cool. I shook my head violently. Okaay. That is so not acting cool.

“N-No. Whatever makes you say that?” I asked and gave out a nervous laugh.

“Oh. You don’t really have to be a genius to figure that out. I saw you staring at him. Plus, you were blushing.”

“I was not!”

“You are now.”

I stopped and gave Danny a light nudge on the shoulder. He chuckled.

“Aw… It’s quite natural to have a crush you know”, he grinned.

“I haven’t got a chance with him”, I finally admitted.

“Well, let’s see. I’ll help you, you know”, he replied.

Upon hearing this, I was so ecstatic. Can Danny be any nicer? I jumped and hugged him really tightly. I felt like I could never let him go.

“Okay… You’re… Cutting… Off… My… Air… Supply…” he choked out.

“Oh”, I said and let go of him. He took in a deep breath. I smiled sheepishly. “Sorry ‘bout that. I’m just so grateful. Thanks a lot Danny! You’re so sweet!”.

By the time I said ‘sweet’ he started to turn a bit red.

“Nah. It’s nothing, really”, he answered with his cute British accent.

“Let’s get going then. We might be late”, I said and we walked to class.

All afternoon, I probably daydreamed about Harry. I can’t believe I doodled his name all over a whole page of my notebook. Well, I can’t deny that I’m going crazy after him. And besides, who wouldn’t?

Chapter 5 (Evangeline)

The week went by quickly, and soon it was the weekend. I’ve managed to make friends with all of my classmates. They were all really nice. There was this really cool guy named Jeff who was the son a fashion designer. Then there was this blonde girl called Andrea who had a really lively personality. They were all really cool. I just learned that my school was a really expensive one and lots of rich kids attended it.

However, I can’t get close to one girl. Her name’s Evangeline. She is extraordinarily pretty with long, curly red hair reaching nearly to her hips. She had green, almond-shaped eyes, a nicely-shaped nose and beautiful, full lips.

The problem is, she’s too quiet. No one can really get close to her. She seems so… indifferent. It’s like she doesn’t care about what’s happening around the world. Plus, she seems to be a bit dazed at times.

Anyway, she’s not my problem for now. My problem at the moment is my grocery list. My parents are busy most of the time, so I usually do the grocery. It’s not a problem really; I understand how much load they get from work. Besides, I could probably bump into Harry.

I walked down one aisle at a local grocery store. I looked at the contents of my basket: eggs, pancake mix, syrup, and bacon. And as always, broccoli. I crossed out these things on my list. I checked what items were left.

“Okay. So that leaves me with orange, apple and ketchup”, I said as I checked my list. I looked around for the fruit section. I finally found it and got what I needed. I crossed those out on my list. One more to go.

As I was looking around for ketchup, I spotted Evangeline looking at spices. As always, she looked gorgeous even in a tee and pants. In carefully studied her face, she seems dazed again. She closed her eyes for a bit, then opened them again. She looked at me, panic spreading across her face.

“Get out now!” she shouted.

I flinched. “Oh. Sorry”. She must’ve noticed I’ve been staring at her. I walked away slowly, pretending that nothing happened.

Suddenly, she ran towards me and pushed me. I nearly dropped my basket. I was so surprised. First she barely interacts with people, and now she actually pushes them?

“Hey! What’s wrong with you?” I demanded, outraged. I was fuming, but she looked so calm and even relieved.

“Ssh. Wait a minute”, she replied calmly.

All of a sudden, the shelf that I was standing next to began to wobble. I watched in disbelief as it finally toppled down, its contents scattering around the place. I can’t believe I could’ve been crushed under that if Evangeline hadn’t saved me. Wait a minute. How did she know that I was about to be flattened like a pancake?

“Clean up on aisle 3”, a voice came from the speaker.

I was staring at Evangeline, but she would only smile back at me. This shocked me even more. She can actually smile?

“Um… Thanks”, I told her, smiling.

She shrugged “It’s no problem really”. Then she grinned, flashing pearly-white teeth.

I was even more dumb-founded now. She can actually see the future? Well, that did seem the obvious explanation. I was about to ask her more questions when my cell phone rang in my pocket. I took it out and saw a message from my mom, telling me to go home already.

I was done anyway, so I could leave now. “I have to go. Thanks a lot. I guess… er… We could hang out sometime. You’re not that bad really”, I told her, a warm smile on my face.

Upon saying this, her face began to brighten and she flashed back a smile that was equally warm.

“Thanks. I’m glad at least someone doesn’t find me weird.”

“You’re not weird, honestly.”

We waved each other goodbye and I proceeded to pay for my grocery at the counter. I checked my basket once again. Uh-oh. It seems that I’ve forgotten the ketchup. Oh well, I’ll buy it next time.

As if by magic, a hand shot out of nowhere holding a bottle of ketchup. I whirled around and saw Evangeline.

“What? Now you can read my mind?” I chuckled.

“Nah. Simple logic. You dropped this note. Plus, you didn’t cross out the ketchup. So I figured you forgot this after the incident”, she simply replied. “Well, I’d better get going now. Bye”, she said and waved me goodbye as she walked out of the store.

Woah. Evangeline is officially cool to me now. She’s not that bad after all.

After paying, I arrived home. It was pretty quick. The wind wasn’t so cold today when I walked down the streets. So I felt much better.

I reached home and opened the door. My baby brother Kristoph greeted me as I arrived. I patted his forehead and set down the groceries. My grocery list silently fell to the floor. Kristoph picked it up.

“Wait. I thought this was only a grocery list”, he said with a puzzled tone.

“It is”, I replied with much surprise. He gave me the list, and I found out that he was not lying. On the back, a tiny scrawl appeared:

“What you are chasing is not what you really want. Be open to other choices”,

It’s like what you get in fortune cookies, deep and I can’t understand.

“Evangeline”, I muttered and smiled. She’s so mysterious. I decided to keep the note, not knowing that this would prove to be true later on.

Last edited by anika on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You____ Take 3

Post  anika Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:29 pm

CHAPTER 6 (Soccer)

“That’s right. Just kick it”.

I kicked the ball to the right and it managed to go inside the goal. I wiped off the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand. It was pretty hot today.

We had physical education this afternoon, and we were going to tackle soccer. We went to the soccer field, which was pretty near to another nurse’s office. This puzzled me. That’s weird. Why two nurse offices? Oh well. The school is rich, so it really could afford another one.

“Hey Jess. Why are there two nurse’s offices?” I asked my classmate Jessica, throwing the ball to her after retrieving it from the goal.

“Oof.” She exclaimed, knocking the ball with her head. “Ah. Well, aside from being a rich school, the other office is to far away from here. Plus, it would be pretty convenient if we had one here. A lot of accidents happen here”.

Oh okay. That made perfect sense.

We finally took a break after the kicking the ball back and forth. We sat on the benches and I drank my bottle of water. I finished mine in fifteen seconds. I watched the other players on the field. I saw one girl who looked absolutely terrified to kick the ball. I smiled. Well, that happens to a lot of people.

“Hey Stewart!” a voice called.

I looked to my far right and saw Danny. He was holding a ball and grinning at me. I waved at him.

“Hey! Wanna have a match against me?” he shouted.

I got off the bench and jogged towards him. I nodded, accepting the challenge.

“Good. First one to score wins” he explained, holding the ball in his hands.

“What if you lose?” I asked.

“I’ll treat you to a sundae”

“All right. You’re going down”.

He kicked the ball first, effortlessly controlling it with his feet. Dang he was good. I tried to watch for signs as to where he would kick it. This felt a little intense. He suddenly feinted to the left, but quickly ran to the right. I was already heading towards the left when he ran. I sprinted after him. No way was I going to lose.

He was very near the goal now. No! I can’t let this happen. What about my sundae?

I ran and slid towards his direction, knocking the ball off. Suddenly, my feet twisted against the ground and pain began to blossom in my legs.

“Ow!” I yelped as I held my feet while sitting down. I felt like my muscles were being tied together.

Danny ran towards me, he looked very concerned. “Anthea, you okay? Look, I’m really sorry”, he apologized as he bent over me. I nearly laughed. Why should he be sorry? It’s my fault.

“Aw. You don’t need to apologize for anything Danny”, I smiled even though my legs were in pain. “It’s my fault. Besides, I think I just need ice. You can get some from the clinic there”. I pointed towards the nearby clinic.

He nodded and was about to walk away when two of our classmates appeared. My expression turned sour as I saw who they were. Oh no. It was the famous snogging duo: Ralph and Lauren.

“Hey, soccer didn’t go too well?” Ralph asked.

I gulped. No girl was safe when she’s alone with these two. I started to panic; I was never comfortable around these flirts. They could get too perverted at times.

I saw Lauren eyeing me. “Well, what’re you waiting for Danny? Go get some ice. She’ll be fine with us”. Then he looked at Ralph, smiling sinisterly. This was not a good sign. Okay. First of all, if Danny leaves, I’m gonna kick these two if they come near me.

“I’ll be fine Danny. Just be quick”, I told him. Maybe if he did hurry, these two won’t do anything with me. I just have to brace myself for whatever’s going to happen.

“Wait. I’ll just carry you instead”, Danny suddenly said. Ralph, Lauren and I stared at him in disbelief. Was he really serious?

“Danny, I’m okay. You don’t really need to do that”, I replied. I can’t just be a burden to him. Plus, I might be too heavy for him.

“Yeah. Leave her here Danny-o”, Ralph said.

“Nah. I can do it. Come on Anthea”, Danny said and began carrying me slowly on his back. I was totally shocked. Why would Danny do this? In any case, this was so sweet.

“Isn’t she heavy?” Lauren asked him.

“Pfft. Even a chicken could carry her”, he quickly replied and began walking towards the clinic, carefully carrying me.

I saw Jessica looking shocked as she saw us. I grinned at her. She began making a heart shape using her hands. I only laughed.

“Danny, that was so nice. Thanks a lot”, I told him as he was carrying me towards the clinic.

“Nah. It’s okay Anthea. I know those two. They’re always up to no good. I couldn’t just leave you there”, he replied.

“Really, thanks. I owe you one”.

We finally arrived inside the clinic. At least this one was normal. There were the blue-painted walls, some posters about the proper diet and the table of the nurse. Now this is a regular clinic. When we arrived, Danny set me down on one chair. The nurse appeared and looked at me.

“What’s wrong honey?” she asked me as she bent down to observe me.

“Well, I think I twisted my foot. I just need some ice”, I answered.

“Wait for a bit. I’ll get the ice”.

We waited for her. She arrived after a few minutes carrying the pack of ice. “Here. You, pat this on her foot. Is it alright if you do it? I need to go in a few minutes because of a meeting”, she said as she handed the pack of ice to Danny.

“Oh okay”, he replied and was about to pat the pack of ice on my foot when he stopped. “Wait. Here, right?”. He looked so hesitant.

I nodded. “Yup. It hurts there”.

The nurse suddenly laughed so hard. “Oh my. For a boyfriend, you sure are weird. Don’t worry. She’s your girlfriend, right? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind. Oh well. I have to go. Good bye”, she said, getting her bag from the table and leaving.

Danny looked like he didn’t know what to do, and he was turning red. And that nurse, she thought we were a couple.

“Danny. Don’t worry, I won’t mind.” I assured him.

“You sure?” he asked.

I nodded. “I’m positive. Go on.”

He finally agreed to do it and began patting the ice gently on my foot. I began to feel better. That was really sweet. He was so concerned if I minded him touching me. He’s really a gentleman. The pain subsided after a few minutes. Danny would probably never have stopped if I hadn’t really insisted that I was okay already. He really seemed so concerned.

“Thanks Danny. The pain’s gone now. Um... The nurse was pretty freaky”, I said to him as he finished patting the ice on my foot.

He nodded. Gosh he was still red. “Yeah. Well, I’m glad you’re fine now.”

“By the way, I win”.

“What? How? No way.”

“Way. Look at the goal”.

He looked outside and was surprised to see the ball inside the goal. He shook his head and smiled.

“Okay. I lose. Wait. How’d you do that? The ball still wasn’t in when you knocked it off my feet”, he asked me.

“Well, when you turned your back for a bit, I kicked it with my good leg. It was pretty near to the goal. So I took my chance. Hey, you said the first one to score. Technically, it was inside the goal”, I replied, grinning at him.

“Oh alright. I’ll treat you”, he gave in and grinned.

“Thanks”.

His smile became even wider. For the first time, I saw that he had a really beautiful set of straight teeth. Not a single flaw was on each tooth. It looked positively… dreamy really.

“Wow Danny, you’ve really got a great set of teeth. Seriously”, I remarked.

He turned redder now and smiled humbly. “Ah thanks. I had braces when I was young. So I guess that’s why”.

“Oh okay. What’s that?” I said, pointing to a weird insect on the wall. I’ve never seen anything like it before.

Danny was about to answer me when he stared at my pointer finger. “Um… Hold still for a while, okay?” he said and held my pointer finger. What the heck was he doing?

My eyes began to widen as he pulled something thin and silver from his pocket. I stared at it, and realized that it was a needle. What exactly is he going to do with that?

“Danny… Just what do you think you’re going to do with that?” I asked him slowly.

“What? You haven’t noticed?” he asked back with a puzzled tone.

“Noticed what?”

“The splinter on your finger.”

I gave him a puzzled look and examined my finger. I gasped. Oh my gosh. There really was a splinter. I can’t believe I never noticed it before.

“Anyway, hold still”, he said and held my finger, beginning to put the needle closer to it. I gulped nervously.

I wasn’t going to let that happen. Sharp things and I definitely do not go together.

“Hold it just a sec!! Stop!!” I protested loudly. No way was that needle going near my finger.

He fell silent and began to laugh so loudly. I can’t believe it, here I was trembling at needle, and he just erupts into loud fits of laughter.

“Sorry. You are too funny! Now turn your head in the other direction and don’t look at what I’m doing” he chuckled and began to insert the needle on my finger.

“OH MY FREAKIN’---!!!!” I screamed and he suddenly pinched my left ear gently. I immediately began to calm down. That’s weird, how did he know that pinching my left ear gently calmed me down?

“Feeling better?” he asked with a gentle smile on his face.

“Yeah. Danny, how did you know that pinching my left ear calms me down?” I asked.

He shrugged. “I’ve seen you do that always. I noticed it totally calmed you down. You did it once during a Chemistry quiz, and you were so nervous before the quiz. I decided to try it”.

“Whoa, Danny. I didn’t know you were that observant”.

“Well, it’s not really hard. Anyone would’ve noticed. You’re way too restless. It’s like you’ve got this crazy twitch or something”, he jokingly replied and began to do a twitch.

“Whatever” I laughed and gave him a light punch. He grinned back and pulled out the needle again.

I sighed and gave him the puppy-dog eyes. It didn’t work though, because he only shook his head.

“Come on. Trust me”, he said, and I saw that he meant it. I shrugged and gave in.

“Fine. Be gentle”, I told him and turned my head away. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the pain to come.

“It’s gone now”, he suddenly said after a few minutes.

I slowly opened my eyes. “For real?”

“Yeah. See for yourself.”

I looked at my finger. There was nothing in it anymore. That was fast, and shockingly painless.

“I’m good, aren’t I?” he said smugly and chuckled.

“I have to admit, you are. I didn’t feel a thing”, I replied and examined my finger again. I can’t believe there was no pain.

We chatted a bit more. Even though my leg was better, we didn’t go back to physical education class anymore. We talked the whole afternoon. Being with Danny was way better than any class. After twenty minutes, we decided home.

Class was over, so we walked home together. We talked again all the way. I can’t believe that a girl could get so talkative with a boy, until I met Danny. In fact, he was talkative too.

I waved him goodbye when I got to my house. He smiled and walked away. I went inside the house and hugged my parents when I saw them. After that, I went upstairs and lay down on my bed. I couldn’t help but chuckle every time I saw my finger.

But I stopped laughing when I saw a spider on the ceiling of my room. I grabbed a broom in my room.

Okay. Needles are okay now but spiders need to go.

Last edited by anika on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : a misspelled word. I'm peculiar with grammar and spelling.hehe)
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You____ Take 4

Post  anika Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:36 pm

CHAPTER 7 (SHOPPING)

“Which color? Blue or violet?” Jessica asked me while holding up two tees of different colors but of the same design. The tees were pretty cute already because of the design, the only problem now was the color.

I closely examined the two tees. Violet definitely complimented her better.

“Violet”, I replied and she began holding up the violet tee in front of her as she faced the mirror. She smiled, pleased with my choice.

“Great choice! I’m so glad I asked you to shop with me”, she exclaimed very happily.

I smiled back at her.

It actually feels nice to go shopping all day. After all, I’ve been hanging out with Danny and the guys all week. I kind of missed a little girl company. That’s why when Jessica asked me to go shopping with her during the weekend, I immediately said yes. It feels great to be with a girl after being surrounded by guys for a week. It’s kind of like the feeling after a nice shower. It’s very refreshing.

“So, how does it feel like to hang out with the popular four?” she asked while scanning another rack full of clothes.

“Popular four?” I snorted. I never thought that Danny, Dougie, Tom and Harry were extremely popular at school and with ladies. For me, they were just my regular goofy friends whom I sit with during lunch.

Well, except for Harry. He had a really special place in my heart.

“They are popular, and you can’t deny that. All the girls practically have a crush on one of them even those with boyfriends. And besides, they are pretty cool and good-looking” she laughed as she pulled out a cute polka dot dress from the rack.

“Hm… I kinda like this”, she said.

“Well, let’s see the size”, I suggested.

She searched the inside of the dress for any indication of its size. She frowned when she saw it. She put it back on the rack.

“Nah. Two sizes bigger”, she said.

“Aw… Too bad”, I said. “So, have you had a crush on any of the ‘popular four’?”

“Yes. I actually had a really huge crush on Danny last year”.

When I heard her answer, I laughed out loud. It took a lot of effort for me to lower down my laughter.

“Really? You liked Danny?” I asked, wiping off tears from my eyes.

She turned red and smiled. “What? He’s cute, charming and handsome. I can’t believe you’re not falling for him”.

“We’re just friends”.

“And his voice, gosh, he’s got a really gorgeous voice!”

I was surprised with this. “What? Danny sings?”

“Of course. You never knew? You should hear him sing. He’s really good. Tom and Dougie have great voices too.”

I have been spending my lunchtime with these practically everyday, and they never told me that they could sing well?

“Wait. What does Harry do?” I inquired.

She sat down on a beanbag near me. She seemed exhausted from choosing clothes. “Harry doesn’t usually sing, I hear he’s good though. But one thing’s for sure, he’s a great drummer.”

Wow! Harry’s a drummer. I think my legs were turning to jelly. Harry continues to amaze me.

So far, he hasn’t noticed that I have a crush on him. Danny’s been giving me tips, but I always screw it. Like one time, Danny told me the name of Harry’s favorite soccer team. Unfortunately, I forgot the team’s exact name and bought a poster of a team with a name close to what Danny told me. I wrote on the back “From a girl whose legs turn to jelly when she sees you”.

It should’ve been perfect. It was a great plan. After all, Danny came up with it.

It was a disaster, and it turns out that the poster that I gave him was the team that he hated the most. What’s worst, this team cheated on his favorite team just last week. He was fuming when that happened. He was horrified when he saw the poster.

We were at the hallway at school, and I was anxious for his reaction. Danny, Dougie and Tom were with me.

“Do you see this?? Ugh. It’s disgusting. Sorry, but I just hate this team so much” he complained while showing us the poster. I only gulped. Uh-oh. Danny looked surprised too.

“Ooh. Bad move.” Dougie said.

“Yeah. Even I wouldn’t give you that. Even if it was for a prank”, Tom added.

Oops. So it was that bad?

“You chose the wrong team?” Danny mouthed to me. I smiled apologetically and he just smiled back as well.

“From a girl whose legs turn to jelly when she sees you”, Harry began to read on the back of it “I wouldn’t mind turning her legs to jelly with my fist”.

Like I said, a total disaster.

Jessica finally finished paying for the tee after we headed out for the counter. She thanked me again once we got out of the store.

We decided to roam around the mall for a while. After all, there was nothing left to do.

As we walked, I suddenly heard the sound of pants ripping. I stopped to look at my pants, no rip here. Where did it come from?

Jessica suddenly placed the plastic bag that she was carrying behind her butt. It’s as if she was hiding something. She suddenly looked panicked.

“Oh no! My pants ripped!” she told me in a panicked tone.

“Oh my gosh Jess! Wait, there’s a clothes store near here. Ah. There!” I replied and pointed to a store near us. She nodded and we proceeded to the store.

I really liked the store when we entered. There were a lot of cool designs, and the walls were painted with cool images as well. Everything was so hip. I saw one shirt that said “Actions speak louder than blogs”. I laughed. I could stay in a store like this forever.

Jessica quickly rummaged through the rack of pants and pulled out one pair that fir her. She began to go inside the changing room. This could take a while, she changes way too long. I began looking at more shirts inside the store.

The door at the back of the counter opened, and I was shocked to see the person coming from it.

“Are these designs okay?” the guy asked the one handling the counter.

It was unmistakably… Harry.

The one managing the counter examined each paper that Harry handed to him. He smiled at each design.

“Great work Harry. I’ll double your salary this week.” He exclaimed as he gave back the designs to Harry.

Harry looked absolutely pleased. “Thanks!”

Aw… He looked so cute. Maybe I could sneak up on him and suddenly greet him or something. He suddenly looked in my direction.

“Hey Anthea!” he grinned widely at me.

Drat. There goes my plan. Oh well.

“Hey Harry. What’re you doing here?” I asked him as I walked towards him. Is it really hot, or is it just me? I could feel my heart skip a beat again. My hands were shaking. ‘Don’t look so nervous.’ I reminded myself.

“I have a part-time job here. I work on the designs” he replied enthusiastically.

He seemed so pleased to see me. Well, if he was pleased, I was screeching inside.

“Can I see your designs?” I asked him.

He smiled shyly. “Well, you see, I’m shy to showcase them to anyone besides my boss”.

“Aw… Don’t be ashamed. What’s the use of sheer talent if you can’t show it to the world?” I told him and gave him a warm smile.

He thought about it, and finally agreed. “Okay. If you say so”. He handed me the designs.

I looked at the designs. I had to admit, they were seriously good! How could he have been hiding these from me?

“Harry! These are the best designs ever! I’d totally buy shirts like these”, I exclaimed as I handed back the designs to him.

Harry could only blush. ‘Oh my gosh! I made him blush!’ I happily thought to myself.

“Aw… Thanks. You’re really sweet Anthea. Plus, you’re pretty hyper. It’s cute. I really like you”, he smiled at me.

‘I really like you’, these words kept on echoing in my thoughts. I thought I would faint.

“You’re like the little sister that I never had”, he added happily.

Wait a minute. Little sister? That can’t be! How could we ever get together if he only saw me as a little sister?

I decided to laugh instead. “Suure. And you’re the clumsy older brother that I never had”, I joked. I was laughing on the outside, but deep inside, I wanted to cry like a fountain. Well, Harry was clumsy. It’s like he trips on his shoelaces every day.

“Very funny. Yeah, I am pretty clumsy though”, he replied, laughing as well.

“Harry!! What’s that on your shoe?!?”

“What?!?”

“Oh my gosh!!!!”

He began to panic and look frantically at his shoe. I suddenly erupted into laughter. I was just joshing him. His expression was so funny!

“Gotcha” I said, still laughing.

Instead of making a witty remark or sticking out his tongue, he smiled and began to laugh as well. “Anthea! You’re too cute!” he exclaimed and hugged me all of a sudden.

Gosh! Why did he have to hug me? Now I really can’t sleep tonight because of what he did. My cheeks were burning again. I didn’t want him to let me go.

“Anthea! I’m done!” a voice called from the changing room. Harry let go of me and grinned. I grinned back. Jessica sure did take her time changing. I’m pretty grateful this time though. At least I was alone with Harry for quite a while.

She came out of the changing room wearing a nice pair of pants. She was clutching the ripped one in her right hand.

“Nice Jessica. Take that”, I said. She smiled, but then her expression changed as she saw Harry near me. Her mouth nearly dropped but I kept on smiling at her.

‘Tell you later’ I mouthed to her and she just nodded.

When we left, we waved goodbye to Harry. He stuck out his tongue at me and smiled. It melted my heart. That was so cute! Harry, Harry, Harry.

I spilled everything to Jessica. There were constant ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ from her. I could only chuckle every time she did that.

“Well, that’s cute. But you know, I still think you and Danny would make a sweet couple” she said.

I laughed. “Oh? Why?” I never really thought about that.

“Well, you two get along so well. Plus, you’re really sweet. You two could be mistaken for a couple”.

“Nah. We’re just friends”.

“Mmm-hmm… Whatever Anthea”, she said and rolled her eyes.

I poked her gently on the shoulder. She gasped and poked me back. We kept up this poking game for a few minutes. We giggled when we finally stopped. I never knew Jessica was so playful. She was just like Dougie.

“Well, if you ask me, I say you and Dougie would go well together” I told her.

She grinned and snorted. “Really? But he doesn’t care much for girls. He’s never around them. But I do like him you know.”

“Maybe you could change that”.

“Not a chance.”

“I propose a bet. If Danny and I become a couple, I’ll audition for the lead role in the play during our senior year”.

“Ooh. Nice one. Fine. You’ll eat your words. Okay. If Dougie and I become a couple, I’ll audition for the lead MALE role.”

We shook hands in a business-like manner. We grinned. We were both confident that we would win the bet. Besides, it can’t really happen, can it?

Last edited by anika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You____ Take 5 :]

Post  anika Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:41 pm

CHAPTER 8 (Beach)

I closed my eyes as I listened to the sound of the crashing waves. The sand felt soft against my feet, and the wind was blowing gently. It was really sunny today. Luckily, I put on sunblock. A sunburn is definitely something I certainly wouldn’t want to go through with. It seriously hurts.

The week passed by quickly, the subjects were getting a little bit harder now. I still managed to get good grades though. My lowest so far was a A- in World History. I don’t really mind. After all, how was I supposed to remember everything about Greek civilization? I found out that Danny constantly topped the class. There were a lot of things I didn’t know about Danny yet, he barely talks about himself. Most of those things that I didn’t know turned out to be his shining qualities.

I opened my eyes. It feels nice to get away from school stress, especially when you get-away destination was the beach. This weekend, I came with Jessica, Tom, Danny, Harry, Dougie and Jenny. Jenny was a new friend of mine and I definitely wanted her to tag along. We were having an overnight at a fancy beach resort here.

I continued looking at the waves. It feels so nice to see a sight like this… I closed my eyes and took in deep breaths. I love this moment. So calm… So refreshing… Serene…

“BOOOMM!!!”, two voices shouted in my ear.

I covered my ears and screamed. “EEEKK!!!!”. Who the heck was that??? I whirled around and saw Tom and Dougie practically rolling in the sand. They couldn’t stop laughing.

“I swear! You should’ve seen your face!!!”Dougie snorted, holding his tummy.

“Yeah. I haven’t seen anything that funny in years! You entertain us more than the telly”, Tom chuckled.

I stared at them, raising my eyebrow. But then I laughed. I had to admit, that was a good prank. “Haha. Very funny.”

After laughing so much, they sat next to me. Dougie was still stifling a laughter every time he looked at me. Tom finally managed to contain himself. He slapped Dougie’s back when Doigie started laughing again.

“So, I heard that you guys can sing well”, I told them. They exchanged expressions and gave me a small smile.

“Oh… Er… Who told you that?”Dougie asked me.

“I have my sources”, I simply replied and grinned slyly. Jessica would kill me if I told them every detail. It seems that they’re still a bit shy to showcase their talents. Dougie pouted and stuck out his tongue. I could only chuckle. Dougie was like a kid sometimes. He was so cute.

“Yeah. We do. All of us actually love music. It’s as natural as breathing for us”, Tom shared.

“Well, why don’t you guys sing for me?” I requested them. They looked at each other and mouthed words to one another. I waited while the two talked with each other, deciding if they wanted to sing for me or not.

“Okay. Fine. Any requests?” Tom asked.

Yes! They finally agreed.

“How about… Dancing Queen!” I replied jokingly. The two burst into laughter once again. Dougie gave me a light punch and I poked him back.

“Veeerrry funny”, Tom said and rolled his eyes. He smiled and his dimple appeared on his face. Gosh he looked so cute when he smiled. I also noticed that he had such perfect white skin. I’d love to take a picture of him now.

“Hey. Why don’t we sing her an original of ours?” Dougie suggested. Tom’s eyes widened and he slapped his forehead.

“Of course! That would be great!” Tom exclaimed.

Wow. They write their own songs? That’s pretty cool.

“Cool. I’d love to hear an original”, I replied excitedly.

Once again they discussed with each other which song to sing. I played with the sand while I waited for their decision.

They finally nodded at each other. Tom was grinning widely.

“Okay. We’ve picked a good song. Listen carefully alright? I hope you like it”, he said. I nodded, excited for the song.

“Wait. Let’s get our guitars. It’ll sound better that way”, Dougie cut in. He stood up, shook the sand from his slippers and went back to the reception place of the hotel just near the beach.

Wow. They even brought their guitars.

“We play our tunes when we get bored or when we want to write a new song”, Tom said. I nodded.

Dougie came back, holding two acoustic guitars and some guitar picks. Tom held one and began strumming a bit. He seemed satisfied with the sound after a few minutes.

Finally, the show was about to begin. The two began strumming their guitars.

“Good, good, good, good enough. Good, good enough”, Dougie first sang. I felt like my whole world stopped spinning. His voice was incredible. It’s like I didn’t want to listen to anything else.

Tom began to sing as well.

“I can’t stop, I can’t stop loving you

You’re a dreamer, and dreaming’s what you do.

I won’t stop believing that this is the end
There must be another way
Coz I couldn’t handle the thought of you going away
Wooah yeah”
His voice was so… Enchanting. My mind blocked out every other sound. I only wanted to hear their voices.
The two began to sing together now.
“Sorry’s not good enough
Why are we breaking up?
Coz I didn’t treat you rough
So please don’t go changing
What was I thinking of?
You said you’re out of love
So baby don’t call this up because
Sorry’s not good enough”.

As they sang, all the hairs on my arm stood up. They were freakin’ good.

I was silent for a few seconds, then I clapped my hands loudly.they didn’t deserve just an applause, they deserved a standing ovation.

“You guys are too talented for words”, I replied and applauded again.

They both grinned widely. I could see Dougie turning a bit pink. Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw a grinning Jessica. She was wearing a pink, sleeveless shirt, shorts and sunglasses.

“Hey Jessica”, I greeted her and invited her to sit near me.

“Hey Anthea. Hi Dougie, hi Tom”, she greeted us enthusiastically. Dougie and Tom waved at her.

“Oh. By the way, I thought you might be hungry. There are some M and M’s here”, she said and took out a small tube. That was nice. I was hungry.

“Thanks Jessica. My stomach’s practically screaming for food.” I thanked her warmly. I twisted the cap and opened it.

Suddenly, a green snake came out from the container and lunged at me. I panicked. I screamed and threw away the container. I covered my eyes with my hands.

All of a sudden, I heard people laughing and snorting. What was so funny? Where’s the snake. I removed my hands from my eyes and saw that they were all laughing… Apparently at me. Jessica was grinning at me.

“Still hungry?” she asked teasingly. I stuck out my tongue at her. I was so scared.

I looked at the ‘snake’. It was just a toy snake made out of crepe paper. The tube was a prank toy.

“Haha. Very funny Jessica”, I said sarcastically. She grinned innocently, and I chuckled at her. I gave her a light punch.

Dougie and Tom still couldn’t stop laughing, especially Dougie. He was already rolling in the sand.

“Hahaha. That was a good one Jessica” Tom laughed. “You know, you’re the first girl I’ve ever seen to pull a prank like that.”

“Yeah. I didn’t know you were like that! It’s pretty cool you know”, Dougie agreed and smiled at her. When he did that, I saw Jessica turn pink. So she does like him.

“Here comes class president”, Tom announced. We all turned our heads to see Jenny walking towards us. Her brown, curly hair was tied into a ponytail and she was wearing a tee and shorts. She waved at us.

“Jenny. You’re here! Where’ve you been?” I greeted her. She sat next to Tom.

“I just turned off the running showers. Honestly, some people don’t know how to conserve water!” she said, a little angry. We all laughed. She was a really crazy one. She’s always fighting for the environment.

“What? I don’t wanna die early. Save water or die”, she grinned. We all nodded. Oh well. That’s Jenny. We all chatted for a bit.

“Hello”, a voice said to my ear. I turned around and saw Danny. He was holding two ice cream cones.

“Hungry?” he offered and handed me one cone.

I took it and observed the cone first. Danny looked surprised.

“What? You don’t like it?” he asked.

“No. I’m checking for pranks”, I replied, heavily emphasizing the word ‘pranks’ as I looked at Jessica. She chuckled.

It seemed okay. I bit into my ice cream. No pranks. In fact, it was really yummy. I licked my lips. Mmmm… I always did love chocolate. The grumbling in my stomach subsided.

“Thanks Danny”, I thanked him. He smiled and continued licking his ice cream cone.

“By the way Jenny, how are things going with Tyrone?” Jessica asked all of a sudden. All heads turned to listen carefully. The releationship between the class president and the star basketball player was an intriguing one. Everyone was always interested in that.

Jenny smiled and blushed at first. “Thing are… Er… Going well. We just went out on a date two days ago. He’s really sweet you know. He watches me skate every time he finishes basketball practice.”

“Woah. Five months and still going strong, eh? That’s really sweet”, Danny remarked. We all nodded in agreement. Jenny and Tyrone were the sweetest couple around. I really think that they might get married someday.

At the thought of Jenny and Tyrone getting married, I suddenly imagined me and Harry getting married. The wedding would be in the most beautiful cathedral, the flower girls would be the most popular kid celebrities, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lopez would be crying because they thought we were the sweetest couple ever. The world’s greatest band would play our wedding song, and the priest would be the Pope. It was all going to be absolutely fabulous.

And Harry, he would look extremely handsome and proud. Whenever he’d look at me, I’d see deep love in his eyes that would make me melt.

“By the way, where the heck is Harry?” Tom asked. My daydream finally stopped as I realized that Harry was absent. Where was he?

“Oh. He got really tired when we finished surfing. He’s sleeping like a baby in his hotel room”, Danny explained.

Aw… Harry’s gone. I can’t see him because he’s sleeping, but I wouldn’t want to wake him up. He needs his rest.

The sky suddenly turned black and thunder began to rumble. We all decided to head back to our hotel rooms. Danny lent me his jacket that he was wearing so I wouldn’t get wet. He was always so sweet. I can understand why girls really like him.

We all went into our rooms. Jessica and Jenny were my room mates. We chatted until 8:30 before they decided to take a bath. They all took a bath while I turned on the television. There was nothing really entertaining. The two came back after thirty minutes.

“Bad news” Jessica announced while wrapping a towel around her blonde hair.

“The water’s gone in the ladies’ shower room. You’re going to have to take a bath at the boys’ shower room”, Jenny added.

Oh no. Boys’ shower room? Heck no.

“Oh??? No way!” I protested.

“Well, you need a bath. Plus, the guys are asleep now. It’s like nine in the evening now. Go on. Freshen up”, Jessica said.

I sighed. Well, I just can’t let my body rot in dirt. I might as well go shower in wherever’s available. I can’t be too picky.

I stood up, got my clothes, hung my towel over my shoulder, and proceeded to the boys’ shower room.

Hopefully, they were really asleep.

Last edited by anika on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You ____ Take 6 :]

Post  anika Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:42 pm

CHAPTER 9 (SHOWER INCIDENT)

I passed by the boys’ room on the other side of the building. I was relieved to find that there were “Do Not Disturb” signs hanging on probably each doorknob. Good, that meant that they were all fast asleep.

I walked towards the showers now. I passed by one room which was occupied by Danny, Harry and Dougie. I suddenly heard a snore from the room. The sound made me jump. I suddenly heard Danny’s voice. He was talking in his sleep.

“Er… There are rats everywhere”, I heard him mutter. Then he fell silent.

Okay Anthea. Don’t be scared. Just a quick shower, and you can go. And you’d better do it fast.

I finally reached the showers. The place was painted blue and there were several showering places in front of me. There was a huge mirror to my right and some sinks below it. The place was really clean.

I went inside one shower, locked its door, and began to take off my clothes. I hung my clean clothes and my used ones in separate hooks. I opened the faucet, and warm water began pouring on me. The water felt good against my skin. Now this is refreshing. I began cleaning myself up with shampoo and soap.

I was done in about ten minutes. I turned off the shower and got my towel that was hanging on one hook. I carefully wrapped the towel around my body. I was about to get my clean set of clothes on one hook when they plopped to the wet floor.

“Darn it!” I hissed, picking up the clothes. Thank God I packed extra ones. I’ll just change in our room I guess.

Well, now I was supposed to go back to my room wearing only a towel wrapped around me. Thankfully, all the guys are asleep so I can sneak out without being seen. I’d die if any of the guys saw me. I think I would manage going back.

I got out. As soon as I went out, I squealed as I saw a guy in the showers as well. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Why did this have to happen?? Even worse, why this guy??

Darn it! How come it was Harry??

Harry stood there looking at me with wide eyes. He looked so surprised. Well, why wouldn’t he? After all, seeing a girl with only a towel wrapped around her in the boys’ shower really is bizarre. Gosh. He must think I’m a pervert. Why did this happen? I’m only wearing a freakin’ towel for Pete’s sake!!

I should explain. Fast. Before I make myself a total fool in front of him.

To my surprise, he suddenly laughed. I was stunned.

“Er… What’s so funny right now?” I asked him.

“Nah. I’m just having a bit of de ja vu. I just remembered that the same thing happened to me last year. The showers here sometimes do run out of water in the ladies’ shower room. So girls sneak here to take a shower. Last year though, the girl threw her slipper at me”, he replied, chuckling.

“R-Really?”

“Yup. Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone. It’ll be our little secret. There’s nothing wrong really. Even if you are only wearing a towel.

I felt like melting when he said that. It was totally fine with him, and he didn’t make a scandal out of it. I think I’m even more in love with him. I smiled at him, and thanked him for understanding. I was so relieved. Maybe he was the best guy to catch me in the act.

“I’m… Gonna change now Harry. Thanks. Goodnight”, I bade him and walked away. I was already near the door when he suddenly grabbed my arm. I nearly screamed. My cheeks felt hot once more.

“Harry, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

He had a peculiar expression on his face. He looked like a kid who didn’t want his mother to leave him.

“Well, you see… I… Er… Get scared when I’m all alone. Plus, I need a shower desperately. Can you stay outside here for a while? It’ll calm my nerves”, he pleaded with his cute eyes.

How could I say no? He was absolutely adorable.

“Sure Harry. I’d be glad to”, I replied. He smiled back at me and hugged me tightly. I was shrieking inside. Things could not get any better. My cheeks were turning red again, and my heart began to beat so fast. He finally pulled away from me.

“Aw… Thanks a lot. I won’t be long”, he replied. He yanked a towel from one hook on the wall. He was already carrying his clean set of clothes on his shoulder. He began taking his shower.

While I waited, I couldn’t stop thinking of Harry. He was so dreamy, and he was such a nice and understanding guy. I heart Harry. I heart Harry. I heart Harry.

He finally came out, looking refreshed. Whoa. He looked even more handsome now. He seemed to have forgotten his shirt, so he was only wearing his board shorts. Gosh he looked so fit. I couldn’t stop myself from glancing at his chest once in a while.

“Thanks a lot. I owe you one”, he grinned. I nearly replied “Anything for you darling”. Good thing I managed to stop myself.

I nodded at him, smiling.

“Well, goodnight now. I really appreciate you staying here”, he said and walked towards me.

I was caught off guard with what he did next. He kissed me on the cheek very gently. His lips felt so nice against my cheek,. Now my body felt like wobbling and crashing to the floor. Did he really just do that?

“Um… Um… Um… Sure. Goodnight”, I replied quietly and hurriedly went outside. I walked fast, and finally reached my room.

Jessica and Jenny were already asleep now as I carefully opened the door, trying my best not to make a sound. I lay on my bed, thinking about what just happened. I definitely won’t forget it. Harry actually kissed me on the cheek!! I probably won’t wash my cheek for weeks!

Harry was driving me crazy, and I loved every second of it. It feels so nice to be in love, especially with a totally gorgeous guy.

I smiled and closed my eyes. Pretty soon, I drifted off to sleep. Of course, all of my dreams were about Harry. Not that I’m complaining.

CHAPTER 10 (AN UNHEARD CONFESSION)

I woke up early. Jessica and Jenny were still snoozing. I rolled in my bed and grabbed my alarm clock. It was 5:30 am. Very early.

Nevertheless, I sat up. I couldn’t go back to sleep. I might as well roam around the beach for a while.

I silently got up and faced the mirror. I began brushing my long, black hair. My cheeks were a bit pink and I looked at my green eyes. My white face seemed a bit paler than usual. I smiled when I was satisfied with my hair.

I walked quietly, being careful not to wake up my roomies. I twisted the doorknob and went outside. I finally got to the beach. It was a bit chilly. It was still a sleepy atmosphere out here. I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply.

All of a sudden, I heard the strumming of a guitar. I immediately opened my eyes, curious as to where the sound could be coming from. I walked around for a bit, searching for the source. I looked to my far right.

I saw a brown-haired boy sitting on the sand, his back resting on a coconut tree. I squinted and realized that it was Danny. He was humming a tune while strumming his guitar. I went closer as I tiptoed quietly.

I studied his face carefully for the first time. He really was handsome. His blue eyes were beautiful, and they really melted a girl’s heart when he smiled. His teeth were really perfect, probably his best feature.

Suddenly, he began to sing. I was quiet as I observed him.
“I’ve got to escape now
Get on her plane now, oh yeah”

His voice… Is… Perfect. My heart felt like jumping out of my body. His voice was the sweetest music. He continued to sing.
“And up to L.A.
And that’s where I’ll stay, for two years
Put it behind me
Go to a place where she can’t find me… Oooh.
Coz obviously, she’s out of my league.
I’m wasting my time coz she’ll
Never be mine
And I know I
Never will be good enough for her
No, no
I never will be good enough for her.”

He finally finished the song. My mouth was open; he was too incredible for words. I don’t think I’ll be able to find any voice like his. His voice was so unique and absolutely wonderful. It turned my legs to jelly.

I decided to surprise him. I tiptoed in order to be quiet. He was still humming to himself. In fact, he was even closing his eyes.

I placed my hands on his sides and began to poke him. He nearly jumped. I laughed hard. He turned around and smiled when he saw that it was me.

“It’s too early, and you’re still restless?” he teasingly said. I stuck out my tongue at him. He chuckled and invited me to sit next to him. I happily obliged.

“Hey. I heard you sing Danny. You were really, really good you know. Amazing, even”, I told him.

I saw him smile at me bashfully and turn red. “Nah. Not really. I just have a passion. But I’m not that good”, he replied modestly. He was so humble.

“Seriously! My mouth was hanging open! Just hearing your voice would make any girl fall for you, even me”, I told him enthusiastically. He was so good, and he needed to acknowledge that fact.

I was surprised to see him turn so red now. I know that he does blush from time to time, but he was never this red.

“Aw… Thanks. Glad you like an original of ours”, he thanked me.

WOOOAH. That was an original?

“That’s an original? It’s super good! I love the song. It’s very good. Seriously. That should be known to the world”, I exclaimed excitedly.

Danny thanked me again. He was getting more embarrassed by the second.

I suddenly yawned. Danny looked at me and laughed.

“You still sleepy?” he asked me.

“Surprisingly, yes”, I replied.

“Well, what are you for? Go on. Put your head on my shoulder”, he offered and patted his shoulder. I placed my head there.

“Really? Thanks a lot Danny”, I said and yawned again. “Danny, you really are sweet. I’m so glad you’re here with me”, I managed to mutter before finally dozing off. My eyes closed and my mind drifted off to sleep.

Because I was unconscious, Danny could finally express his feelings. Too bad I didn’t know.

He stroked my hair and looked at me fondly. He laughed when I snored a bit. Hey, I was tired.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you how I feel. I’m scared that it would ruin our friendship. Plus, you might get angry. I’m sorry for being so shy”, he whispered gently to my ear even though I couldn’t hear.

“It’s alright if you love Harry. I understand. I’m happy for you every time you smile, thinking of him. But I won’t stop loving you. I can’t stop… I can’t stop loving you. I’ll still help you with Harry though, if it makes you smile so beautifully. I’d do anything to make you smile and stay with me… I love you”, he said quietly and kissed my forehead. For a second, I smiled too. Even though I was unconscious of what was happening. He continued smiling and humming a tune to himself.

Danny was in love with me, and I had no idea. After all, I was fast asleep, and all that I dreamed of was Danny’s wonderful, mesmerizing voice.

study
Updates are next week. I'll update every week I guess. farao
Oooh. I love the smilies here. sunny

Last edited by anika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm

OMG this is too good! super duper good!

"You were really, really good you know. Amazing, even”

haha.
so excited for the next chapters!

and BTW Danny is so so SWEET! as in I love you
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Oh. Thank you so much KAI! haha. Very Happy I'm glad you like it.
I'm gonna update pretty soon. Wink
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:30 pm

Waaah~

UPDATE~! UPDATE~!

I love it~

I've been waiting for someone to put up a fic and I'm glad you did. XD cheers Joy! wooohoooo
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:06 pm

im so excited for my fan fic... wait i'll jus read it... study
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You__ Take 7

Post  anika Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:23 pm

CHAPTER 11 (MESSAGE IN A POCKET)

“Anthea, wake up sleepy-head”, Danny quietly told me as he woke me up.

My eyes slowly opened. The sun was already shining so brightly now. How long was I asleep?

“Oh. Hi Danny. How long was I out?” I yawned. I still felt sleepy. It felt nice to sleep on Danny’s shoulder.

“Well, it’s 6:30 now”, he replied.

I was shocked. I slept that long? What? He didn’t mind my heavy head on his shoulder for an hour?

“Danny? An hour? Whoa! I’m so sorry!” I exclaimed and quickly removed my head from his shoulder. He laughed a bit.

“It’s nothing really. I dozed off too after a few minutes”, he replied.

Gosh. I feel so embarrassed. Danny was so nice for letting me sleep on his shoulder for that long. I smiled, completely blown away by what he did.

“Well, it’s time for breakfast”, he said as he stood up. He offered his hand and I took it. He helped me stand up. I shook the sand from my slippers.

Because I was still a bit sleepy, I couldn’t walk properly. I had trouble with my balance. My foot twisted and I lost my balance. I slipped.

Luckily, Danny caught me before I could fall down.

“Oops!” I squeaked as he caught me in his gentle arms. I looked into his eyes. There was something different in them. They seemed gentler and something in them made me feel safe. His strong arms held me close to his chest.

I suddenly felt my heart beat a bit faster. With Harry, I also felt my heart beat this fast. But… This seems totally different and new.

He grinned at me, and I managed to snap out of it.

“Hey, are you still with me?” he gently asked as he let go of me. I was fine now. I should be more careful. I nodded at him, and returned his smile.

I finally stood up properly, stretching my arms. I still felt a bit dazed though. Gosh I was like a worm.

He was suddenly in deep thinking, like he was planning something. Suddenly, his face brightened, like a great idea just hit him.

“Wait here”, he said and went back to the hotel we were staying at.

I obeyed. No problem, I was still sleepy anyway. I might as well stay here a bit. It’s like every muscle in my body refused to move. I sat down on the sand again. I closed my eyes, the breeze felt really cool. I was like this for several minutes.

Suddenly, all of my senses perked up. I finally felt alive again as the smell of bacon and hot chocolate reached my nose. I opened my eyes to see Danny holding a tray filled with food. The bacon and eggs were on two plates and there were two mugs with yummy hot chocolate in them.

I was surprised. That was so thoughtful of him to bring me breakfast. Honestly, Danny’s too nice. He’s more devoted than a slave.

I felt very touched. No guy has ever done something like this for me. It’s kind of unreal even. Usually, guys like him were only in books or movies. It’s insane that he actually exists.

“Well, since you were too sleepy and you couldn’t move too much yet, I decided we should have breakfast here”, he said cheerfully as he sat down next to me.

He set down the tray on a huge tree stump, and handed me one mug of chocolate. I thanked him and began to drink my mug.

Mmm… I felt so much better now.

Danny drank his mug too. He grinned at me after taking a huge gulp. I laughed at him when he was done. He looked at me, puzzled at my reaction.

“What’s so funny?” he asked me.

“Well, you’ve got chocolate on your mouth”, I giggled, pointing to his mouth which was painted brown. He only chuckled. I took out my clean handkerchief from my pocket.

“Here… Let me wipe that off”, I said and wiped off the chocolate from his mouth. I saw him turn a bit pink. I was finally done removing his ‘chocolate moustache’. He thanked me. I began eating my bacon and eggs.

“Thanks so much Danny. You’re the best”, I told him enthusiastically. The wonder that food can do; now there was life in me.

“I’m glad you’re back to your restless self”, Danny told me teasingly. I poked him.

“Er… Thanks?” I replied and laughed a bit.

“You know, I think that Dougie might be into Jessica. You should’ve seen them a while ago. They were sitting at the fountain, talking and laughing. They could really get along, those two”, he narrated to me.

“Really? That’s great! I’m gonna win the bet!” I blurted out excitedly before I could stop myself. I realized my mistake. Oh no. Me and my big mouth.

“Oh? What bet?”

“Er… Nothing. Oooh. Is that an ant?” I tried to distract him while pointing to the sand.

He chuckled. “Whatever Anthea. Never mind. I won’t ask you anymore”, Danny sighed.

I took a deep breath. Whew. Thank goodness he respected privacy.

I set down my mug of hot chocolate beside me. My body felt so better. I began to blab to Danny. Gosh I was so talkative when I eat.

I sipped my mug of chocolate once more.

All of a sudden, somebody tapped my shoulder with great force. I was so shocked that I dropped my mug of chocolate on my shirt. I gaped at the brown, dripping mess that I made.

“Oh crud! I’m so sorry Anthea!” an apologetic voice said behind me. I turned around to see Dougie looking very sorry. He looked like a puppy. I could only grin back. What else was I supposed to do? It was an accident after all. Thank goodness my chocolate drink wasn’t so hot anymore.

“It’s okay Dougie, I’ll just change”, I replied. No problem, I still had clothes. Dougie kept on apologizing to me. I assured him that I was fine. Aw… Poor Dougie. He really did seem so sorry. I wasn’t angry at all at him.

I walked to the hotel, and towards my room. I finally got inside our room. Jessica and Jenny weren’t here. I quickly rummaged my bag, searching for my extra shirt. I was horrified to discover that I had no extra shirt.

“This can’t be happening!” I gasped. I rummaged through my bag again, panic gradually building inside me. No extra shirt at all. I only had underwear and a pair of shorts.

No. No. No. I swear I packed a shirt. I did pack one…. I think. Darn it. I was so forgetful at times.

I sat on my bed and began to breathe slowly. All right. Calm down. Calm down. It’s no use being so upset. You’ll find a way…

What?? How can I be calm??? I can’t go out like this! I’m a total mess!

“Uuurrgghh…” I groaned and lied on my bed, burying my face in my pillow. I cannot believe this.

Suddenly, I heard the doorknob click. I immediately sat up. I felt like melting when I saw who entered the room.

Of course, it was none other than Harry.

“H-Harry? What’re you doing here?” I asked, stuttering a bit. Harry always made me nervous. Oh well. I just like him so much.

“Hey, you okay? I heard you groaning so loudly”, he said as he smiled ever so sweetly at me.

Well, I might as well tell him my dilemma.

“You see, my shirt’s dirty. I spilled chocolate on it. And now I have no extra clothes. I actually forgot to pack one”, I explained, shrugging my shoulders.

He nodded. “Oh. I see… Wait a sec. I might be able to help you”.

“Really? How?”

“Just wait here. I’ll be back in a bit”.

He went out again. I didn’t want him to though; even if it means wearing this dirty shirt. Every second with him was so worth it.

I looked at my shirt in the mirror and grimaced. Uugh. Um… Well, I was a mess I guess.

I began daydreaming again. I imagined our first date. We were walking by the beach, it was a sunny afternoon. He was holding my hand, and we were looking at each other so sweetly. We were smiling at each other, absolutely happy with each other’s company.

“I love you”, he’s suddenly say while holding my head, inching closer to me. I’d close my eyes and smile. It was a perfect moment, our first kiss. Nothing could ruin this moment… Well, daydream at least.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door. What? There’s no door in a beach.

I realized that it was actually, and that I was not in a beach. I was here in my room, messy. I was pulled back into reality. So much for our ‘first kiss’.

Harry entered clutching a green shirt. What’s he going to do with that?

“You can borrow this for a while. It’s mine and I won’t really be using it”, he explained, holding up the shirt.

Did I just hear that right? He’s letting me wear his clothes? I’m wearing his clothes?

I felt like the world was spinning… Again. I can’t believe this. It was way better than any daydream.

“You sure Harry?” I asked first. I didn’t want to look too eager. But… Please say yes. Please say yes. Please yes.

“Sure. I don’t see any problem with that”, he shrugged.

I felt like lava was rushing through my veins. My body temperature was rising by the minute. I can’t take this! This was too much. It’s beyond all of my imagination. But I kinda liked it…

He handed me the shirt. I felt like holding it onto my chest forever.

“Well, I’d better head out for a while. You still need to change”, he suggested. I nodded and thanked him. He walked out the door.

I was staring at his shirt. I can’t believe it; his clothes are in my fingers. I hugged it tightly and tried not to giggle too hard. Harry might hear me. This is the most valuable thing to me right now. It even smelled good.

I took off my shirt carefully and placed it on the bed. I put on Harry’s shirt. It was a little loose but still pretty comfortable. Well, what’s to expect? It’s a guy’s clothes anyway. And I can’t complain because it’s Harry’s shirt.

Either way, I feel so grateful. My problem was solved, with Harry’s shirt no less.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fine now. I don’t mind the shirt being loose, I looked way better now. I sat on the bed.

I heard Harry knock on the door.

“You okay now?” he called.

“Yeah. Come in”, I replied.

He came in. He smiled at me when he saw me wearing the shirt.

“Is it okay?” he asked, making sure that I was comfortable.

“Better than ever. I owe you one”, I replied graciously. It’s way better than okay Harry. If only you knew…

“That’s good”, he said and sat down beside me. Gosh I felt like being in an oven.

I looked around the room. I was suddenly shocked when Harry held my hand. I felt like a volcano just erupted inside me. What was he doing?? Am I dreaming??

“You know, your hands are so small. It’s pretty cute though”, he observed as he held my hand. I felt like my air supply was slowly draining by the minute. Well, he was right. My hands were pretty small. But he did say that he found it cute, so I don’t mind.

I stared into his light-blue eyes. I felt a tingling sensation go throughout my body. I felt like I was being tickled.

He finally let go of my hand. I could breathe normally now. “Well, we’d better get going now. Your bag’s all packed now right?”. I nodded. I had my things packed last night.

Last edited by anika on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You___ Take 8 Chapter 11 part 2

Post  anika Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:25 pm

We got our things and proceeded to the van provided by Jessica. Jessica and Dougie seemed really tight now. I noticed that Dougie seems to have a crush on her. He kept on staring at her whenever she looked away. I guess I’m more likely to win the bet.

But then I remembered how fast my heart began to beat when I looked into Danny’s eyes a while ago, and there was something different in them. It felt different from what I felt when I looked into Harry’s eyes. With Harry, I always felt nervous; but with Danny, I felt this sense of security that was way better than anything. I felt safe and warm inside. Suddenly, Evangeline’s words echoed in my mind:

“What you are chasing is not what you really want. Be open to other choices.”

Could Danny be another choice? I can’t imagine it though. Is it possible that I would fall for him? But… I can’t believe that. Besides, he probably likes another girl. I don’t think I’m his type. There was a zero-percent chance that he’d fall for me. He might even have a girlfriend. After all, there’s not much that I really know about the guy.

I pondered on this while we were in the van. We all fit in quite well, there was enough elbow room. The boys were at the back, and they were quite rowdy.

Finally, we arrived at my house. I waved goodbye to them all. I waved to Harry last. Gosh I was going to miss him.

I walked to the front door and opened the door. Mom and Dad were sitting together in the sofa, watching television while eating chips. They were so sweet. I hope me and my future husband could be like them.

I greeted my parents and hugged. They asked how the trip was, and I said that I loved every second of it. After all, I had such a great time with Harry.

After telling them everything, (well, minus the shower incident and about Harry’s shirt), I went upstairs. They didn’t even ask about my loose shirt. I went to my room and faced the mirror. My hair was a mess. I started fixing it until it finally looked decent. I just noticed now that Harry’s shirt actually had pockets. I never noticed that before. I was pretty slow in observing things at times.

I jumped on my bed, lying down. I faced the ceiling. I missed my bed a lot. I dug my hands into the shirt’s pockets.

I felt something inside. I took it out and saw that it was a neatly folded piece of paper. I opened it to see its contents. I began reading the letter.

“Hey Anthea. Thanks for the blueberry cheesecake. I know that you sent it. Don’t ask me how I found out though. That bit’s not so important anyway. Anyway, thanks so much. You’ve been really great, and I love hanging out with you. Love lots, Harry”.

I stared into the piece of paper with Harry’s scribble on it. Oh my, he found out. I did send him a box of blueberry cheesecake last week when I found out that it was his favourite dessert. I never said that it was from me though. I wonder who told him?

Oh well, at least Harry recognized my efforts; even though I didn’t mean to let it happen this way.

I placed my pillow to my face, took a deep breath and screamed. I was so happy! My weekend was so perfect, more than I could’ve hoped for. There were so many things that happened between Harry and me.

I felt like dancing like an idiot. I wouldn’t care if anybody saw me. Heck, they could even take a video of me and post it on Youtube. I still wouldn’t care. My happiness was too overwhelming.

Things between us were going so well. Maybe we might end up as a couple. Well, a girl can dream can’t she?

In any case, I loved everything that has happened. I’m definitely hoping for more.

“Love lots, Harry”.

Gosh that line melted my heart. I slept well that night, dreaming of Harry.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You___ Take 9

Post  anika Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:27 pm

CHAPTER 12 (CHASE)

Monday came. It’s back to the old school routine. I woke up early, I think about 5:30 am. I immediately took a shower after sitting up a bit and rubbing my eyes. There was nothing better than a nice hot shower.

I began drying my hair when I went back to my room. I put on a blue tee and a pair of pants.

I went out of my room. It was still quiet. All the rest of the people in the house were fast asleep. I chuckled when I heard Kristoph snore.

I decided to cook pancakes for myself. I missed it. I whipped up a batch of pancakes in a few minutes. I immediately wolfed down the whole batch. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Minutemaid. It was my favourite drink, especially the orange one.

I managed to finish the whole bottle in a few gulps. I looked at the clock; it was 6:15 now. I guess I could go to school early today.

I slung my knapsack on my shoulder, left a not for mom and dad, and went outside. The sky was light-blue. I paused. Why the heck am I here? It’s way too early.

Oh well. No time to change plans now.

I continued walking, passing by the familiar houses. The breeze was cold, as it was practically every single day. This day reminded me of my first day in school. Except now I was in a better mood.

And I wasn’t alone.

Suddenly, someone quickly slipped their arm around my shoulder. I turned around and saw Danny. Whoa. He was pretty early today as well.

“Hey, you’re up early”, I grinned at him.

“So are you”, he said, grinning as well. I’m glad he was with me now. I always had a blast with Danny.

We began to chat. Danny actually woke up earlier. He said that he woke up at about 5. He was strumming his guitar and writing a new song when it was still too early. He didn’t look sleepy though. After telling me that, we exchanged jokes. Gosh he knew so many funny jokes. I even snorted. I clapped my hands to my mouth whenever I did that. It was so embarrassing, but Danny didn’t mind. He just laughed.

Our fun was cut short though when I heard a bark behind us.

Oh no… Please don’t be a dog.

I turned around to see a small Chihuahua barking at us. I felt like all of my senses froze for a moment. Panic building inside me.

Let’s just say that I don’t like dogs… Okay. That’s putting it mildly. I am freakin’ scared of dogs. I had such an awful experience with dogs in the past.

I held on to Danny’s arm. He turned to me, a worried expression on his face. My hands were getting clammy now.

Danny touched my cheek, my skin cold as ice. “Hey, you feeling okay? You’re so cold now”, he asked me, absolutely concerned.

I nodded weakly. “Yeah. S-sure. I’m fine”.

He didn’t seem convinced, so he turned to the back to see what was wrong. He suddenly looked panicked as well.

“Oh crud. Of all the dogs, why Maxie?” he groaned. Why was Danny panicking? He liked dogs, why was he worried?

“Anthea, be calm okay? Don’t move” he slowly instructed me. The Chihuahua snarled at us. No wonder Danny didn’t like this dog. I can’t believe it looked vicious despite its puny size.

“Be still. I’ll count one to three. One… Two… Three!” he yelled. He suddenly carried me on his back and began to run. The dog sprinted after us as well.

“Jeez! This is why I hate you Maxie!!! I can’t believe we’ve been enemies since I was eight”, Danny muttered while he kept on running.

I was so scared now. Dogs scared me so much. I felt like I could faint any minute now. My skin was growing colder.

The dog began barking at us. I screamed. Danny ran even faster, he nearly kicked the dog. I closed my eyes, still terrified to look at the freak.

‘Don’t open your eyes. Don’t open your eyes’ I thought to myself. Right about now, I was completely oblivious to what was happening around me. I didn’t want to know anyway.

Danny suddenly stopped running. His breathing began to relax a bit; he wasn’t out of breath anymore. He was still panting a bit though after the race.

“It’s okay now”, he whispered to me. I finally opened my eyes. We were at school now. Wow. Danny was fast.

I started to relax now. The dog wasn’t here anymore. I realized that Danny was still carrying me. I’d better get off now.

“Danny, I’m fine now. I’ll get off now”, I told him gently. He set me down gently on a bench. “Thanks Danny. Thanks a lot”.

I began to breathe slowly. Okay. I’m okay now.

He sat next to me. “You okay? You looked so scared back there”, he asked me.

“Oh… I’m just scared of dogs. I got bitten by one when I was six. That’s why. It wasn’t so pleasant… After that, I’ve never touched a dog again”, I replied, smiling a bit.

I sighed. All of a sudden, he hugged me tightly and patted my back. I felt safer now, and more secure. It’s as if no one was going to hurt me.

“It’s all right. I’m here”, he said in a soothing voice. He was so gentle.

My heart started to beat fast again. I don’t know why, but it just did. I always felt this way whenever Danny did something so sweet.

He finally let go of me and patted my head. My heart beat went back to normal.

“Why’d you pat my head? The last time I checked, I wasn’t a dog”, I chuckled. He grinned.

“Glad you’re back to normal” he replied, smiling.

We both decided to head to the classrooms. Our first class was Chemistry, as always. Only a few of our classmates were in the classroom though.

I decided to go back to my locker. I forgot my periodic table. I’ll die in Chemistry if I don’t have it.

I went to the lockers. I was about to unlock my locker when I saw a small piece of paper squeezed inside it.

I wondered when I saw it. I didn’t squeeze a teeny tiny piece of paper in my locker. I am forgetful, but I’m positive about this.

I got it. It was neatly folded. I opened it and read what it said:

“I am completely in love with you”.

That was it, but that was all that it took to stupefy me. I stared at the scrap of paper, and hurriedly got my periodic table. My day could not get any weirder. I wonder what else is in store for me.

Is this real? Someone actually likes me? I can’t believe this. I kept on thinking who it was as I walked to the classroom confused.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You___ Take 10

Post  anika Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:31 pm

CHAPTER 13 (FAINT)

“Girls, this is how we break the genetic code”, our Biology teacher, Ms. Violet, droned on.

All eyes were on the chalkboard as Ms. Violet began writing a DNA pattern. It’s quite easy really, just very complex and tedious.

I turned my notebook to the last page. I sandwiched my mysterious note there. I wonder who gave it.

I looked around the classroom and tried to make guesses. As much as I tried to find out who it was, nothing added up. It seems like no one in this class would give me something like this.

Maybe I should ask Danny. He knew the people around here well. I think he would know.

The bell finally rang. Everyone seemed so relieved when it did. I could hear some stomachs grumble. Everyone seemed eager for lunch.

Danny waited for me, as usual. This is it. I’ve got to tell him.

“Danny. I’ve got to show you something”, I told him. He nodded.

“Well, it’s this note you see. Do you have an idea as to who might’ve sent this?” I asked him, pulling out the piece of paper out of my pocket. I handed it to him. At first he smiled, but when he began reading eat, the color in his face drained away.

“What the hell?!?” he exclaimed, shocked. I flinched. I’ve never seen him react this violently before.

He began to calm down after breathing slowly. “Er… Sorry ‘bout that. I was just so shocked”.

He seemed nervous.

“Well, okay. It’s no big deal anyway. So, do you have any idea?” I asked him.

He shook his head. “Nope. Nada. Zilch. I don’t know. Sorry”, he replied quickly.

“Oh. It’s okay Danny. Thanks anyway”, I replied. Oh well. It’s still a mystery.

I didn’t hear what Danny was muttering to himself though. “I can’t believe this. He is dead meat”, he muttered so quietly.

Lunchtime with the guys was fun again. Danny seemed to be in a better mood. I chewed my broccoli. He kept making a face when I did that, I could only smile and punch him back lightly. Tom was really sweet today; he brought a huge pack of cookies for us. Gosh I really liked Tom.

Harry and Dougie weren’t here yet. I was looking for Harry especially. I remembered his shirt, and I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

I saw Jenny with her boyfriend Tyrone. He was helping her carry her tray. I sighed when I saw him peck her cheek. She was one heck of a lucky girl.

Finally, Dougie showed up; and with Jessica no less. I saw a lot of girls gape as the two were laughing. They really looked like they were having a great time.

They sat down next to us. Jessica grinned widely at me. ‘He asked me out!’ she mouthed to me. I smiled back at her. This was great!

‘No way!’ I mouthed back.

‘Way!’ she shot back.

Wow. I win the bet then. I feel so happy for her because she has this wicked boyfriend; and happy for myself because I won a bet.

Harry wasn’t here yet. Where was he anyway?

“Er… Where’s Harry?” I asked, looking around the cafeteria for him.

“Oh. He’s excused from classes”, Tom replied.

“He’s training in the field right now. He has a competition in running”, Dougie added.

Oh okay. Aw… I already missed him.

Suddenly, my classmate Eric approached our table.

“Hey Eric”, I greeted him. He smiled back at us while adjusting his glasses.

“Hey Danny… Uh… Can you help me?” he asked, his voice a little cracked. Whoa. Is he sick or something?

“Oh sure. This? Well, you have to mark each angle like so. Then you mark this side to show that it’s congruent”, Danny replied while scribbling on Eric’s geometry notebook.

Eric sneezed. I could only smile. Aw… Poor Eric. He seemed so sick. He should take a break.

Lunchtime was finally up. We waved each other goodbye as we went to our respective classrooms.

“Achoo!” I sneezed and rubbed my nose. I think I caught something.

“You okay?” Danny asked.

“Yeah. Sure. I’ll be fine”, I replied.

I was so wrong.

I felt lifeless and my body ached. Everybody was dribbling a ball while I sat on the bleachers. I was not feeling good. My vision became a bit blurry.

I told our P.E. teacher that I wasn’t feeling so well. She decided to let me rest for a while.

I just observed all of the players. Suddenly, Evangeline sat next to me, she smiled at me.

“Hey Evangeline”, I said weakly. She looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

“You don’t look so well Anthea. Maybe I should take you to my mom”, she suggested.

“Your mom?” I asked, confused.

“Oh. My mom’s a school nurse here. Seriously, you need a check-up”, she said. I nodded. She was right; I do need a nurse right now.

We asked permission from the teacher to go to the clinic. She agreed immediately, saying that I should’ve gone ages ago.

I felt weaker as I walked. My vision was getting worse. We were already in the soccer field. I really felt weak now. I couldn’t feel my legs anymore.

My body finally gave in. I fainted. I fell to the ground, but I could swear that a pair of hands caught me. I wasn’t sure though; all I remembered was falling down.

Last edited by anika on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You_____ Take 11

Post  anika Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:34 pm

CHAPTER 14(A WALK WITH HARRY)

My eyes were closed. I could hear the buzz of an electric fan above me. I guess I’m in the clinic now.

Someone was stroking my cheek gently. Who was it? I didn’t want to open my eyes yet though. I felt too tired.

“You know, she’s a really funny one. I like her. And that’s a big deal because I usually don’t like people”, Evangeline’s voice said.

“Yeah. I know. I was so worried when she fainted. I can’t imagine what would’ve happened if things were worse”, another voice said.

I know this voice… I do! Wait… Who was it again? Er… My brain’s not working at the moment.

“Aw… Poor Anthea”, the other voice spoke again.

I gasped. Oh my gosh! It was Harry! And he was stroking my cheek!

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It’s a dream come true! Harry’s here with me. Please stay Harry.

Harry and Evangeline were still talking. I was curious. It’s like they already knew each other. But I’ve never seen them hang out together.

“Harry, how’s your dog Roger by the way?” Evangeline asked.

“He’s fine. He’s still the same after four years”, Harry replied, chuckling.

He began to stroke my hair now. I was melting inside. I controlled myself from screaming.

“Hm… She smells like strawberry. Her hair I mean”, he observed.

“Oh. That’s your favourite scent right?” Evangeline said.

“Yeah. I’m amazed you still rememnber”.

“How could I not? After all, you always stopped when you smelled anything that’s like strawberry”.

“I guess I did”.

This was weird. How on Earth did Harry and Evangeline know each other? Things were certainly not adding up.

He removed his hand. I still closed my eyes. My body was still tired.

Suddenly, the door flew open. I bolted up immediately from the bed and saw a red-headed woman in a nurse’s uniform.

“Where’s the paaatttiieennt????” she called out in a loud voise. I gaped at her. This is the nurse?

I heard Evangeline groan.

“Moom. How many times have I told you not to yell? Especially when there are patients here”, she whined.

Harry looked surprised too. He faced me and shrugged while smiling.

“No, no, no. Deeeaaarrr Evaaaannggeelliinne!! I’m doing this to help her get better!!! It’s an old ritual in the fammmiiilllyy!!!” she continued yelling. Evangeline sighed.

“Mom. She’s fine now. We just let her go to sleep”, Evangeline explained.

Her mom suddenly grew quiet. She began to approach me. I nearly fell off the bed. She began observing my face. Then she nodded.

“Okay. She is fine. That’s good. Anyway, Evangeline, tonight is a full moon. I’ll need you to gather honey”, she instructed Evangeline.

“Of course”, Evangeline replied.

Suddenly, she turned to Harry and beamed. “Why Harry! You’re here! It’s nice to see you again my boy!”.

“Aw… It’s always a pleasure to see you Terra”, Harry replied sweetly.

It suddenly hit me. Evangeline and Harry were childhood friends. No wonder.

“Look at the time. It’s already dismissal”, Terra said. “My dear, are you okay now?”, she asked me.

I nodded. She smiled warmly.

I got up from bed and put on my shoes. I forgot my bag though; it was still in the classroom.

“Oh. Your bag’s here. Danny brought it a while ago when he passed by”, Evangeline announced, handing my bag to me.

Danny was really thoughtful. I owed him another one.

I took my bag and thanked Evangeline. I looked out the office. Yup. No one in sight. They all went home.

I felt better now. I guess I just needed sleep. Evangeline explained that I got infected with something by Eric. It’s gone now though.

We all headed out to the main hall. Once we were outside, the skies began to turn grey. I sighed. Greeeat. It’s going to rain, and I don’t even have an umbrella. I’ll be drenched in the rain.

Harry took an umbrella from his bag and opened it. Lucky him.

“Well, let’s get going then?” he asked, grinning.

Whoa. I’m gonna walk in the rain with Harry under one umbrella? Cool.

“Sure. Thanks Harry. Bye Evangeline!” I said, waving to her. She smiled and waved back.

I felt like I was on a date. After all, Harry and I were alone in the pouring rain; under one umbrella. It felt like a movie.

And I’m just waiting for the romantic part to come hit me.

“So, you and Evangeline know each other?” I asked him, stepping on a puddle.

“Yeah. We were childhood friends”, he replied.

“No wonder.”

“Yeah. I know that we don’t look like friends, but we’re really close. She’s very nice and down-to-earth. A lot of people actually get shocked when they find out we’re actually friends.”

“You two do look like an unusual pair.”

“Yup. She’s cool to me though.”

We continued walking, stepping on puddles along the way. I suddenly remembered the piece of paper that I found. Maybe Harry knew something about it.

“Harry, do you have an idea who sent this?” I asked, handing him the paper. He was like Danny. At first he grinned, but then his expression turned sour. He looked angry.

“What the hell?!?” he exclaimed. I flinched again. He was the same as Danny. It’s like de ja vu.

They had the exact same reaction.

“Oh. Sorry for that, it’s just that… Well… I don’t feel too good about this… I kind of want to protect you”, Harry explained.

I felt like flying to the heavens. Harry? Protect me? Oh my gosh! That was so sweet!

“You know, kind of like an older brother”, he added.

Suddenly, I felt like my wings were plucked off. As an older brother? No. I want more than that… He only saw me as a little sister, and I am so not cool with that. Well, it’s not his fault anyway. I haven’t even told him how much I liked him. Maybe if I do, he’d start seeing me in a new light.

An idea suddenly came into my mind; but it seemed too risky. I gulped. Okay. Is this really the time to confess? I stared at the puddles on the streets and looked up. I’d better hurry up then because my house was only a few meters away.

“Harry… I… I…” I started to say, turning red. Darn it. The words weren’t coming out. Come on. Come on.

“Yes?” he asked with an innocent smile on his face.

Should I really shock him now??

“I… I… Um… You see… Er…”

He chuckled. “Spit it out Anthea, you don’t need to be nervous around me.”

I braced myself. Que sera sera. Time to really get out of my shell now.

“I’m in love with you Harry!” I blurted out.

He should’ve been stunned, but he didn’t get to hear what I said. At the same time I managed to pour out my deepest feelings, the loud music and honking of an ice cream truck blocked out my voice. I was so ticked off.

Darn it! It shows up now? Just when I’m about to confess to Harry??

Also, it doesn’t help that Harry was easily distracted by ice cream trucks. He was grinning from ear to ear when he saw it.

“Oh good! Ice cream! I’ll get us some. Come on”, he said and held my hand.

I felt like swooning. This feels like heaven. Harry picked chocolate ice cream for both of us. I have to admit, it was pretty yummy; even though I usually don’t like chocolate. Or maybe I just liked it because Harry loved chocolate.

“Mmmm… This is yummy Harry. Thanks!” I said, grinning. Harry suddenly laughed out loud.

“What?” I asked, puzzled. I didn’t do anything funny.

“Your teeth… They look decayed”, he replied, pointing to my mouth. I smirked when he grinned as well. He had some on his teeth too. Yeah buddy, like you don’t have some on your teeth too.

“Yeah right. You’ve got some on your teeth too”, I retorted.

He looked surprised and laughed. “Um… Forget that ever happened. Wait. Anthea, you’ve got some chocolate… On your nose. Anyway, I’ve got it”.

He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the chocolate from my nose. I can’t believe there was chocolate there. I was so messy.

My heart pounded when Harry began wiping my nose gently. I wish this would last forever.

“Well, it’s gone now. Let’s take you home”, he said. I nodded. Oh well. It didn’t last forever, but it was enough.

I bade him goodbye when he had to leave that afternoon. I slept early, I was still pretty tired.

A few hours later, Dougie and Danny passed by my house. They were walking around the neighbourhood.

“Dougie! I told you to take the note from the locker!” Danny whined.

Dougie only chuckled “And spoil your chances of getting her? No way dude”.

Danny sighed. “Oh well. No harm done though. Someone ripped off the last part of my note to her anyway”.

Dougie looked at him with an outraged expression on his face. “What the hell? That was the most important part! Then she doesn’t know that it was from you?” he exclaimed violently.

“Nope. She doesn’t. Which is why I’m not beating you up now”.

“Shut up. I know you’re too nice to do that”.

“Not really man.”

“But seriously Danny, you’re going to have to tell her sooner or later. Don’t bottle up your feelings.”

“I know. But she likes Harry, and I want her to be happy.”

“Yeah man. But I think she could be happy with you too. I’m not kidding”.

“Really?”

“Yeah. You can totally take care of her and provide her everything that she needs”.

Danny sighed. “I hope so. But for now, I’m not yet going to tell her. But I’ll definitely find the perfect time. I have to.”

They walked away, talking about something else. So Danny did send the note, too bad I didn’t know.

Dougie and Danny didn’t know who ripped the last part of the note, and I didn’t now about Danny’s feelings for me.

Evangeline knew though.

Back at her home, she was sitting comfortably on her couch, reading a book. She pulled out the last part of the note from her pocket which said: “Love, Danny”.

She grinned and chuckled. “Sorry guys, I saw that coming. I had to rip it off. But… I’d like to see you go on a wild roller coaster ride before you get to the last part”.

She went back to reading, pleased with her plan.

Last edited by anika on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:36 am; edited 4 times in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You____ Take 12

Post  anika Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:36 pm

CHAPTER 15 (FLETCHER MANSION)

My eyes looked out of the window of the limousine as we entered the gates of the mansion. I beamed when I saw the sign “Fletcher Mansion” placed on the green grass.

I can’t believe I’m in a limousine! And going to a mansion too!

How did this happen? Well, Danny, Dougie, Tom and Harry were discussing what to do for the weekend. They were bored, so they wanted to do something fun for the weekend.

I was eating pizza while we were at our table during lunch time.

“Say, why don’t we go to my mansion?” he suggested.

I nearly choked on my pizza. What?? Tom has a mansion???

“Wh-what??” I coughed.

Dougie patted my back. Ah… That felt better.

“Th-thanks Dougie. Really Tom??”

“Er… Yeah. My family owns the Fletcher Mansion”, he replied, grinning.

Fletcher Mansion??? That was the mansion that I was practically staring at with my mouth wide open. I even daydreamed about that gorgeous place. Tom was actually a Fletcher? How come I was always the last one to know?

It was really huge. The gates were enormous as well. I can’t believe I can go there!

So we finally decided to go to Tom’s Mansion. Jessica, Jenny and Evangeline were coming with me. I loved hanging out with them.

So here we are now. Danny, Harry, Tom, Dougie, Jessica, Evangeline, Jenny and I were sitting comfortably in a posh limousine, ecstatic for the weekend. Dougie and Jessica were busy chatting. Yup. It’s official now (trumpets please). They were a couple now. They looked great together anyway. I’m so happy for Jessica.

I looked at Evangeline and Harry. They were talking about their childhood. I smiled. Danny and Tom were busy thumb wrestling, and it seemed like Tom was winning. Jenny was busy talking to the president of the student council on her phone.

“Nope. The balloons go on the right side. That way, the kids won’t rush to the adult’s table to get the balloons. The adult table’s on the left, that’s why. It’s going to be chaotic if they run to that side”, I heard her say over the phone. She was so responsible. I guess that’s why the president of the student council always asks for her opinions, which work all the time. She should be president, if you ask me.

I continued looking out the window. I could see a huge mansion coming into view. I reckon it has about thirty rooms in it. It was monumental in size. Tom is one lucky teenager.

The limousine finally pulled up in front of the mansion. I felt like a tiny, insignificant ant as I stared at the impressive structure before me. It was just so huge.

We finally got out of the limousine. Jenny, Evangeline and Jessica had the same reaction as me when they saw the mansion. Like I said, it was HUGE.

“Tom, you are so lucky, seriously”, I said to Tom, patting his back.

He smiled, his dimple showing. “Aw… Not really. I feel luckier meeting you guys.”

We all walked inside the mansion. This time, the inside of it blew me away.

A large, fancy chandelier hung on the ceiling. I could swear that it was made of the ever-expensive diamonds. The place was totally covered in carpet, and there were two staircases made out of the finest white marble. Beautiful, expensive-looking paintings were on the walls. There was a large, rectangular-shaped aquarium at the back filled with rare fishes. The place was filled with comfortable-looking sofas, glass tables, and intriguing sculptures. It was overwhelming too see a place this fancy.

“What? No tv?” Dougie joked. I looked around. Oh yeah. There was no television.

“Oh, wait”, Tom said and grabbed a remote control sitting on one table. He pressed one button and a screen began slowly dropping from above. Whoa. A movie screen.

“Show off”, Dougie muttered. Tom laughed and pinched Dougie’s ear.

“Ouch! That hurt!’ Dougie exclaimed,

“Serves you right”, Danny and Tom said at the same time.

“Anyway, who wants to dive in the swimming pool?” Tom asked everyone.

I heard Jessica and Jenny go ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’. The idea absolutely excited them.

I kind of felt nervous. I didn’t know how to swim. I’ll try though. Hello, there was a pool here.

“Well, let’s get changed then”, Danny suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement. We all proceeded to our rooms, guided by a maid. I felt like royalty. I was going to enjoy this weekend very much.

Last edited by anika on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos :))
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:15 pm

wow.
tom has a mansion!
haha.
and evangeline's really weird and cool at the same time.
haha.
the part when danny and anthea reminded me of edward and bella's "spider monkey" moment. lol.
BUT Danny is just sooooo freakin' sweet!
i wan't anthea to like him!
i know she will haha
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) Empty All About You___ Take 13

Post  anika Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:14 am

CHAPTER 16 (POOL)

“Jump in the pool… Now”

“No. It’s way too deep”.

“Deep? It’s only until my hips!”

“You’re taller than me”

“By a few inches. Come on”

“You sure? I’ll probably drown”.

Danny and I had been debating for the past few minutes. I was too nervous to get in the swimming pool. I was scared of drowning… It was so deep.

All right. Maybe I was overreacting. The pool was only 4 feet after all.

I was sitting on the tiles, wearing a green swim suit. Danny was in the water, wearing his board shorts. I must admit, he did look pretty fit.

He urged me to go in the water once again. He really tried to convince me.

It worked. I agreed to finally get in the pool.

“Er… Just help me get in, okay?” I requested him. It seemed an easy enough request.

“Sure. Why don’t you get on my back?” he suggested, approaching me slowly.

That was so nice of him.

I took a deep breath and carefully climbed on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His body was so well-built.

He walked a few steps in the water. He was about to drop me when I winced. I’m not ready yet!

I heard him snort. “Come on. I won’t let you drown. I’ll take care of you”.

“Okay… Sing to me first”, I replied.

I only said this so that I wouldn’t immediately immerse myself in the water. I was only stalling him.

“Er… Okay. What song?” he asked.

“Any. Even one of your original ones”, I replied.

“Sure.”
He cleared his throat and began to sing:

“So pinch me I must be dreaming,
My life has lost all its meaning.
But I like the way I’m feeling now.
Kissing your lips at midnight,
Under the stars and moonlight.
But I never thought we’d be this wrong.”

Goose pimples began to break out through my skin. Danny’s voice absolutely melted my heart. For one minute, all I could think of was his hypnotic voice. I was mesmerized.

“So, you ready to get in the pool?” he asked, pulling me back into reality.

I nodded. Okay. Brace yourself. He finally let go of me, and I plunged into the cool water. I screamed a bit. I guess I wasn’t ready after all.

I panicked and rushed back to Danny, hugging him. He chuckled at me. I guess I did look like a fool. It was only 4 feet deep for heaven’s sake!

“Aw Anthea… You are too adorable. I’m sorry I let go of you early”, he apologized sincerely, patting my head.

Why was he apologizing? It wasn’t his fault, really. It’s not his fault I have no talent for swimming.

“Nah. It’s my fault”, I replied, still hugging him.

“It’s never your fault silly. It’s not your fault you were born this way”, he teased me.

I pretended to strangle him. He only laughed.

A question suddenly popped into my mind.

“Danny, have you ever been in love?” I asked him.

I never knew anything about Danny’s love life. I’d better find out whatever I can now. I know it sounds kind of nosy, but I wanted to know.

“Sure. Loads of times”, he replied.

“Well, what about now? Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Uh… No. I’m single right now.”

“Whaat?? But you’re so…” I began to say but shut up. I was about to say ‘hot’ but that might be awkward and weird. I only realized now that I actually thought that Danny was hot.

He chuckled. “You see, I’m waiting for this girl. I really like her, she’s different.”

“Oh? How come she’s not your girlfriend yet? I know a girl couldn’t turn you down”, I said.

“Well, she doesn’t exactly ‘like’ me. She likes another guy you see. And I haven’t told her how I felt”.

Whaat? How can this happen? A girl actually turned him down?

“Well, why don’t you tell her how you feel?”

“I’m still waiting for the right time. I could do it now but I don’t want to shock her. Besides, I think she really likes the guy”.

“Nah. He’s not all that. You’re way better Danny, only a fool would turn you down. You’ll see, you’ll get her soon”.

He smiled, flashing his perfect set of teeth. “It’s okay. If she’s happy, I’m happy. I don’t want to be selfish, even if it means not getting what I want. I’m still waiting for her though”.

“Why Danny? Is she really worth it?”

He paused for a while. “Yes. I’m sure. Even more than she knows. She’s worth everything, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that she’s always safe”.

“She must be an amazing girl”.

“She is. She’s out of this world”.

What a lucky girl. Danny loves her, but she doesn’t love him back. I sort of envy her. At least a really great guy loves her so much.

“Danny, I’ll let go now. I’ll try to swim a bit”, I told him, letting go of him.

He nodded and watched me carefully as I tried to swim a bit. I couldn’t get the stroke properly, but at least I wasn’t sinking now. He grinned when he saw me swim a bit.

We finally decided to get out of the pool. Danny got out first, and held out his hand in front of me to help me get up. I grabbed it and got up.

Unfortunately, I was so clumsy. I slipped on the tiles and crashed straight into Danny.

“Eek!!!”, I screamed as we both fell down.

There was a loud ‘thump!’ and I was on top of him, staring into his blue eyes, and my face inches away from his. He stared back at me, turning a bit pink.

There was something different in his eyes, like a really special sparkle. This wasn’t the first time I noticed that.

My heart pounded and my cheeks burned.

I felt so weightless right now. I couldn’t understand the feeling, but I felt like I didn’t want the moment to end. I felt like I wanted to keep looking into his eyes forever.

He suddenly laughed, breaking my trance. I snapped back into reality, my mind in its right place.

Okay. Time to get up. I got off him, finally. He still kept on laughing.

“Sorry ‘bout that. I’m just so clumsy. I… I… What the heck’s so funny anyway?” I asked. He was still laughing.

He finally stopped, cleared his throat and smiled. “Nah. Could you get any cuter? You’re like a clumsy little duckling you know”.

He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Haha. Very funny. I feel like rolling on the tiles”, I said sarcastically.

He poked me. “Seriously, I prefer watching you for entertainment than tv”.

“That’s it! You’d better run!” I said, chuckling. He immediately got up and ran towards the grassy area. I sprinted after him. We chased each other for a few rounds before I gave up. We were panting and really tired, so we decided to call it a draw. We were laughing so hard.

I always had a blast with Danny. The girl that he likes is incredibly lucky, and I somehow wish I was in her position.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm

OMG OMG OMG
i WISH i was in HER position Razz
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 pm

ANIKA!
Update! Pretty please?
Me likey! Approve!
^_^
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:57 pm

danny jones icons Pictures, Images and Photos

danny danny danny!!!! Approve! so envy out here because you already post your fics' .. hope i can finish it already... wait i'll just read it, and i've read the last part.. girls love it.. for me.. i like it also...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:40 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHMY. you made me fall in love with danny jones again and again. dude, seriously, i died. no, i'm already dead, and danny just keeps on killing me. OHMY.

he is so KAH-YUT! so sweet! AND HELLO ANTHEA?!?!
but gosh. grabe si anthea. 4 hot guys 24/7. one is in love with her and another is her big brother. whoa. what i'd give. seriously. wahhh. i loved the part on the beach where danny was confessing. SOB. and the one in the pool. and when harry was stroking her.
SWEAR. you know in stories like these, you pause for a while to imagine yourself as the main girl. i would do that so often with your fic. SWEAR. you've got me blushing.

gosh you have got some serious talent there, my friend. GO ANIKA! <:-P Approve!

oh yeah, post ASAP! Very Happy
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:55 am

its a great story... im sure girls would really love it!

maybe ill try those moves on a date nxt tym! hahaha lol! lol! lol!

PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:47 pm

anika, any episode's ?
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:50 pm

tom's manshion is bigger than the white house where OBAMA lives.. hhahhahahaha
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next