McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 16 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm

^ yup! and now you know my secret in secret-keeping.. Very Happy
yeah.. i think he's more famous than cook too. but i like cook's songs too..
hahaha.. that'll be so Cool
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 16 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  PuDd_T Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 pm

nikka! wrote:^ yup! and now you know my secret in secret-keeping.. Very Happy

Oh wow!! hahahaha!!!

yeah, cook's songs are cool too Smile

hahhaa! wow! nice way of using the Emoticons!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 pm

thanks! Very Happy

here's another one...
cheers cheers cheers for me!

^_^
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:43 pm

nikka! wrote:thanks! Very Happy

here's another one...
cheers cheers cheers for me!

^_^

sooo Cool ! lol!

(that's all i can think of right now! lol)
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:35 am

anika wrote:
KAI wrote:
anika wrote:^ hahaha. I'm glad you are. Yeah. Danny will be overprotective. And he'll be sweeter. LOL.
Let's just say Tom's going to do something really crazy at a wedding. And he'll have a very special student. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Did I just hear a wedding? Who's wedding? Danny and Anthea? LMAO kidding. He'll have a very special student? O_o Student? Is he a teacher? Gosh I'm so excited. bounce

hahaha. I won't tell this time. It's a person who's close to Tom's heart. Razz Razz
Yup! He has a very special student! He is a teacher, but a different kind of teacher. I'm excited to post too. i hope I can finally get to my fave parts. Razz Razz Razz

Close to Tom's heart? Uhhh confused
Coool, Tom's a teacher!!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 16 Empty All About You__ Take 68

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 am

CHAPTER 4 (ESCAPE)

She was smiling widely at me, still amused.

I was panicking inside. Oh no. things were so against my plan!

I could only stutter. “Um… Um… Um… H-hey Alice! Er… I feel dizzy today. That’s why.”

She chuckled. “It’s fine Jacob. I’m so glad you’re here. I thought you never come to events like this.”

“Um… I changed my mind.”

“That’s good. Here. We have a table for us here.”

She pointed to a vacant table with about eight seats around it. It had a sign: “Reserved for Miss Alice Clairborn” on it. Whoa. Just who the heck was Jacob’s girlfriend? She has a whole table reserved to herself. I can’t believe he managed to bag a girl like her.

We sat down on the chairs. She was only smiling at me.

I was so nervous now. I was practically sweating bullets. What was I supposed to do now? What if Alice finds out?

“Jacob, how’s your sister Anthea?” she asked me.

Okay. Okay. Don’t be nervous. Answer her and just act cool. Put on a façade of equanimity. Don’t get stressed out.

“Anthea? She’s fine now. You know… Growing up”, I replied, laughing nervously. That probably gave away my so-called façade.

Way to act cool.

She chuckled. “Jacob, I’ve never seen you this nervous before. You always act so cool, you’re like a statue. But… It’s a relief you know. At least you seem so real now.”

Whoa. So my brother has never changed. He was still a stiff gargoyle after all these years. He never does let his emotions get the best of him.

“Jacob… You really do love your sister Anthea eh?” she smiled at me.

“Um… Of course I do”, I replied.
“Well, you always have your locket with her picture on it. In fact, it’s on your neck now.”

Oh. So this was a locket. I clutched the necklace on my neck. I just plucked this off his desk.

I opened it. My picture really was in there. I felt touched.

Jacob was just worried about me. I never knew that he carried this locket with him always.

I was the one being unfair. I should’ve given him a break.
Sneaking out was not such a good idea now. Now I’m in a very sticky situation.

I smiled at Alice. “Yeah. I really do care a lot for her. I probably care too much even.”

She chuckled. “Aw Jacob… You’re really different tonight you know. But I like it. It’s so unexpected.”

Jeez. Jacob should lighten up a bit sometimes. He always acts so cool. He’s already below the freezing point.

More people came in. They all looked do high class. Thanks goodness Jacob had designer shirts. At least I didn’t look too inferior or shabby. It turns out that Danny’s family owns the hotel.

Alice pointed out some important people to me. There were a lot of designers here, and models as well. I was in a room full of gorgeous and important people.

A woman in a red asymmetrical dress approached our table and handed Alice a brown envelope.

“Your photos are in there, Miss Clairborn”, she smiled at Alice and left.

Alice opened the envelope and pulled out its contents. It was filled with pictures of her in a photo shoot.

Whoa! My brother’s dating a model!

I looked at the glossy photographs. Gosh she looked gorgeous. The camera worships her.

“You really look beautiful here”, I told her, pointing to a photo where she was wearing an elegant black dress.

She blushed. “Thank you Jacob. Oh look. It’s Mrs. Jones’ son Danny.”
I turned my head to where she was pointing at. Sure enough, Danny was standing a few feet away from us, wearing a Hurley shirt and Levi’s pants.

He was all alone… That was weird. I thought he got another date. Or at least I expected him to get another one.

“Hey Danny!” Alice waved at him.

Danny looked at our direction and grinned. He approached us.

Oh my gosh. My heart was pounding now. Here comes Danny. Gosh he looked so handsome.

“He’s so nice you know”, Alice said, taking a sip of her wine.

“Yeah… and hot”, I added before I could stop myself. Oops!

“Pardon?” Alice asked.

Thank God she didn’t hear me.

“Er… I said the place was a bit hot”, I replied hurriedly.

She smiled and nodded. “I guess it is a bit stuffy here. But aside from that, it’s perfect.”

Danny finally reached our table. I could feel butterflies in my stomach; make those violent, uncontrollable butterflies.

“Hello. Are you guys having fun?” Danny asked us.

I turned around, pretending to cough. I was sure he’d recognize me. I wanted to surprise him. He shouldn’t see me yet.

“Er… Yes… Quite true”, I replied surreptitiously in a gruff tone, my back facing him.

“Danny, you have no date?” Alice asked in a puzzled tone.

I had the exact same question hovering over my head. Why was he all alone?

“Oh. I was supposed to come with my girlfriend, but plans changed. I didn’t want to come with any other girl. She’s the only one I want”, he replied sweetly.

Aw… That melted my heart. He was so sweet. I wanted to tell him the truth now but I felt that it would be better to tell him later on.

“Aw Danny. That’s so sweet”, Alice said. “Wait. Isn’t that Laura?”

We all turned to see Laura. She was here, wearing a pink dress.

I could feel my blood boil when I saw her.

Surprisingly, Danny looked calm. He even smiled. I thought he hated her?

“Nah. It’s okay. She doesn’t like me anymore, after what happened in Paris”, he said.

Oh yeah. He ditched her. She still couldn’t forget that experience.

“Well, thank goodness she’s not hounding you anymore”, Alice said as she looked at Laura.

Danny sighed. “I know. I was going crazy when she stalked me. Anyway, I’ll have to welcome some guests. Bye guys.”

Then he walked away. I wanted to run after him, but I pinioned my mind not to. If my mind wasn’t restrained, it would command my body, and then my body would go crazy and it would ruin everything.

In a few minutes, the fashion show started and the designs were impressive. I was happy for Danny’s mom. It was a total success.

Alice and I chatted for a while. She was really sweet. She’s not snobby. I hope she becomes my future sister-in-law.

After the show, we had dinner. The food ranged from Japanese, to German, to Italian, to Mexican and to Chinese. It was absolutely lovely.

Alice had to go because she had an important photo shoot the next day. She got her bag and stood up.

“Jacob dear. I have to go. Bye. I love you”, she said and pecked me on the cheek.

Aw… That was nice. So this is how it feels like to be a boyfriend.

“Bye Alice. I love you too. Call me, okay?” I replied. Maybe it’d be nice if Jacob received a phone call from Alice.

She smiled, waved at me, and walked away.

I really liked Alice. She was so sweet!

I saw Danny sitting at his table alone while his parents chatted with the guests. I saw him sigh. He looked so lonely.

Maybe I should change now and finally surprise him.

I clutched the small bag I was carrying and stood up. I asked a waiter where the comfort rooms were. He politely told me the directions. I thanked him.

I finally got to the comfort rooms. Okay. Time to change.

I entered the ladies’ comfort room. There was a middle-aged woman in a black dress staring at me with confused and outraged eyes.

“Dear sir! What are you doing here?!” she yelled at me.

I flinched. What was her problem??

I looked at my outfit. Oh yeah! I was still dressed as a guy! Jeez. Sometimes I forget to really think things through.

The woman was still looking at me with a piercing expression. If looks could kill, I’d be dead by now.

“Um… Um… Sorry. I got lost”, I blurted out and quickly made an exit.

I went to the men’s comfort room. I gulped as I saw the sign ‘Men’ on it.

Oh no. Was I really going inside that? What if I see a guy peeing?

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder as I was arguing myself whether I should go in or not.

I turned around to see who it was.

To my horror, it was Laura.

“Aaack!!” I exclaimed.

She flinched and raised an eyebrow at me. “Am I that scary?”

I immediately shook my head. “Um… No… I was just surprised, that’s all.”

“Oh okay.”

I saw her giggle and bat her eyelashes at me. She could be pretty cute, if only she didn’t have a demonic personality.

“Hi. I’m Laura”, she said in a sugary tone, holding out her hand.
Eeew… She was so fake.

“Er… Hi… I’m Jacob”, I replied, shaking her hand.

I could feel her grip tighten on my hand. I tried pulling my hand away but she simply wouldn’t budge.

Okay. Last option.

I pulled my hand abruptly and forcefully. I grinned at her.

“Um… I need to go now”, I said.

“Oh okay. Bye”, she giggled and winked at me before she turned around and walked away.

I rolled my eyes. Yuck. I can’t believe she flirted with me.

I faced my dilemma once more. I was still staring at the door of the men’s comfort room.

Should I or should I not go in?

I scanned the area once more. I saw Danny looking really bummed out.

Aw! That was it! I am so gonna change now.

I charged the door and finally entered the comfort room, bracing myself for whatever was inside.

To my relief, there was no one here.

I gave out a huge sigh of relief. I could finally relax now.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Whoa! I did look like my brother! It was an uncanny resemblance.

I entered one cubicle and began removing Jacob’s clothes, carefully placing them inside the bag. I put on a cute dark green dress. It totally fit me. I slipped on the panda bracelet that Danny gave me.

I went out and fixed my hair. Finally, I was a girl again.

I opened the door slowly, peeping if anyone was watching. Everyone seemed busy chatting.

Okay. The coast was clear.

I quickly got out of the comfort room. No one seemed to notice me.

I beamed. Okay. Time to surprise Danny.

I carefully made my way through the crowd. I was careful to not let Danny see me.

Finally, I was near his table. His back was facing me.

I heard him sigh.

“If only you were here”, he muttered.

I smiled. I’m closer than you think Danny.

I placed my arm on his shoulder. “Hey Danny.”

He stared at my hand, particularly at the bracelet. He looked dumbfounded.

He turned around and even looked more surprised when he saw me. He stood up.

“I-cannot-believe-that-you-are-here”, he said slowly, before finally smiling.

“Of course I’d be here. I couldn’t leave you alone”, I giggled.

He smiled at me sweetly, his blue eyes twinkling. “Thank you… I really missed you, you know.”

“Aw… I missed you too.”

Then he hugged me tightly, like he never wanted to let go of me. He even managed to raise me off the floor.

I chuckled. “Whoa. That happy?”

He smiled. “Yes.”

He put me back on the floor gently.

“When did you come in? I never even saw you”, he asked.

“Well... I was dressed as a guy”, I replied, grinning.

He flashed me a surprised expression. “What?? A guy?”

“Yup. I was the one with Alice.”

“Oh okay. So you were the weirdo.”

“Weirdo? I looked that weird?”

“Well, your back was always facing me. Who wouldn’t find that weird?”

I chuckled. “Oh well. I guess so.”

“By the way, why were you with Alice?”

“Surprisingly, she’s Jacob’s girlfriend.”

Danny’s eyes widened. “Really? The Alice Clairborn is his girlfriend? Whoa.”

“I know. Lucky him.”

We grinned at each other. Suddenly, Danny’s parents spotted us and began to approach us.

Wow. I was finally going to meet his parents. We’ve tried to arrange some meetings with them but they’ve always been busy.

Danny held me by the waist and smiled at his parents.

His mom was near us, smiling. She had curly brown hair reaching below her shoulders. She was absolutely stunning in her emerald green dress. Danny’s father was handsome as well; he looked like Danny, only older.

“Mom, Dad, this is Anthea”, he introduced me to them. I smiled at them.

Danny’s mom smiled back at me. “So you’re Anthea! Danny, she is so pretty. A pleasure to meet you my dear.”

I blushed a bit. “I’ve been looking forward to meeting you guys.”

“Danny can never shut up about you. It’s clear that he likes you a LOT. Well, thanks for making our son happy”, his dad chuckled.

I beamed. “Thanks. I think he’s really great too.”

They both smiled back at me. Wow. They were really warm.

Suddenly, Danny’s mom gasped. “Danny! Why don’t you show her the garden at the back? My dear, it’s absolutely beautiful.”

“Oh yeah! I nearly forgot. Well, let’s get going. Bye Mom, bye Dad”, he waved to his parents.

They waved back to us and went about entertaining the other guests here.

“Danny, I love your parents. They’re so nice”, I grinned at him.

“Well, it seems that they love you too”, he grinned back. “Let’s go outside now shall we?”

“Sure. I’d absolutely love that.”

He held me by the waist gently as we went outside to see the garden.
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 16 Empty All About You___ Take 69

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:42 am

CHAPTER 5 (ROSES)

I scanned the garden. The moon was shining brightly tonight. There were beautiful kinds of flowers covering the whole area. Bushes also filled the place and a few fountains were here as well.

It looked simply lovely.

“Danny, this place is great!” I exclaimed as my eyes surveyed the garden.

“Oh. Why thank you. My mom never stops fixing the place up”, he replied.

“Well, she’s done a pretty cool job.”

“Anthea, you see that bench over there?” he asked, pointing to a bench in the far right.

I nodded. “Yup. I see it.”

“Well, go over there and search at the back of the bench.”

I obeyed without questioning him. I wondered what’s up.

I went over to the bench and searched at the back.

Surprisingly, I saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I picked it up. It was a bouquet of sweet-smelling roses.

There was a card attached to it and I read it:

“Everyday, I’d come to his place,
Thinking of you like I do always.
Then I spotted a pretty rose,
It was you favourite, you loved it so.
So I decided to plant a few,
It was pretty hard, but I worked because of you.
Week after week, the work gets harder,
But you cam to my mind that’s why I didn’t falter.
Here are the roses which took me long to do,
I didn’t care about the work because I loved you.”

I was stunned into silence.

Danny planted these… for me? He worked so hard. Judging by the beauty of this bouquet, he must’ve laboured a lot.

He was grinning at me widely.

“Danny…” I said and ran to him.

I immediately hugged him tightly. In fact, he carried me off the ground.

“Okay. Settle down”, he chuckled and put me down. “So, they’re not crappy at all?”

I laughed. “Danny! Give credit to yourself. These are amazing. I really love it and I know you went through a lot of effort making these.”

I clutched the bouquet carefully in my hands. These were so beautiful.

“Danny, thank you. I love them”, I thanked him.

“Aw… Thanks. I knew how much you loved these, so I decided to plant some for you. I didn’t want to just buy them from the store. So I planted them to make them special”, he replied.

Aw… he really went the distance now. I loved how he’d never settle for the ordinary. He’d always wow me.

“Danny, you always amaze me. Seriously, thanks”, I said.

“Anything for you. Hey, you wanna sit on that wooden swing? It’s brand new. We’ll be the first ones to sit there”, he suggested, pointing to a lovely wooden swing to the left.

I nodded. It would be nice to sit down for a while.

We sat on the swing and it began to rock. This was such a sweet moment.

My hands ran through the wood. It was really smooth.

Suddenly something caught my eye. I squinted at the wood.

“Danny… I thought this was brand new”, I told him, a puzzled tone to my voice.

“Huh? It is. Why?” he asked, equally surprised.

“Than what’s this carving here?”

He began looking at the carving that I was pointing at.

It said: ‘J. Andrews and K. Rockwell’.

Oh. It seems like a couple carved their names into the bench. A heart was surrounding the two names.

“Hm… You’re right. I thought it was brand new. Mom and dad just bought it last week”, he said after observing the carving. “Wait. There’s a date here.”

He pointed to a small carving just beside the names.

It said: ‘1983’.

“Wow. That’s like… More than a decade ago”, I figured as I subtracted numbers in my head.

“Well, seventeen years ago to be exact”, Danny added.

“Aw… Isn’t that sweet? And it’s nice that the carving’s still here after seventeen years.”

“Yeah. It is pretty wicked.”

I paused to think about it. I wonder if the relationship of these two people lasted as long as the carving.

“You think they’re still together?” I asked.

“Yup. Hopefully”, he replied.

I checked my watch. It was 9:30 pm.

“Um… Danny… I’m sorry for cutting our meeting short but… You see… I just snuck out”, I started to say.

I think I should go home now. Jacob would find out about my little escape if I stayed any longer here.

“I understand. So you need to go before Jacob catches you?” he replied.

I nodded. “I’m sorry if I’m leaving early.”

To be honest, I didn’t want to leave. I wanted to be with Danny so much.

He looked at me for a while, and then he moved his head closer to mine.

I closed my eyes as his lips pressed themselves gently against mine. This is why I didn’t want to leave. I’d miss how sweet he was.

We finally stopped after a while. He grinned at me and hugged me.

“Can’t I just kidnap you?” he chuckled.

I laughed. “My brother’s pretty concerned.”

“You know, I’d really love it if you could stay here a bit more. But I understand that you need to go. Jacob would get worried. But… I’m still happy you know because you came. Thank you.”

“I love you, that’s why.”

“I love you too. Thanks. Anyway, I’d better get you home now.”

We both rose up and proceeded to the parking lot.

We said goodbye to Danny’s parents. They were pretty sad to see us leave. Danny’s mom looked bummed out. But I really had to go.

We went inside the car. Danny was the one driving. I was still holding the bouquet of roses that Danny gave me. I smiled.

Danny was driving smoothly. We were just talking along the way. He told me that he planned a surprise for Nicole and Pamela. They were going to a David Archuleta concert. That was nice of him.

I decided to turn on the radio. I was getting a bit bored. Maybe music would bring life to me.

The music began filling Danny’s car. I grinned widely as I heard a piano play.

“Oh my gosh! The Winner Takes it All by ABBA!” I exclaimed excitedly.

Gosh I adored this song. It’s absolutely legendary.

Danny chuckled. “Hey, I love that song too.”

The song began to start. I grinned and cleared my throat.

“I don’t… wanna talk”, I began to sing.

Danny laughed so hard he could barely concentrate on the road.
“About the things we’ve gone through. Though it’s hurting me. Now it’s history. I’ve played all my cards”, I continued singing happily.

Gosh I felt alive.

“And that’s what you’ve done too. Nothing more to say. No more ace to play”, Danny began singing too. I laughed.

Okay. Here comes the big chorus.

“The winner takes it all. The loser standing small. Beside the victory… That’s their DESTINY!!!!” we both sang loudly and laughed.

Danny nailed it all but I was a bit off-key. We kept on laughing as we sung. Danny messed up some lyrics and it was all just super funny.

We finally arrived at my home after fifteen minutes. The lights were off even in Jacob’s room. Whew. I guess they were all asleep.

“Well, bye Danny. Thanks a lot”, I said as I unfastened my seatbelt.

He kissed me gently on the cheek. “Bye. Goodnight.”

I jumped off my seat and closed the door. I waved goodbye to him, he waved back and drove away.

I got the keys of the house from a flowerpot. I placed it in the knob and gently opened the door.

It made a loud creaking noise.

I flinched.

Oh no. Were they going to wake up? Why wasn’t I more careful?

I waited for a few minutes for someone, particularly Jacob, to come out and yell at me.

Thankfully, the noise didn’t seem to disturb anyone.

I gave out a huge sigh of relief.

I gently closed the door and quietly went up to my room. I opened the door to my room and got inside.

Yes! I actually didn’t get caught! I nearly danced but then I was afraid that it might cause a ruckus.

I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep.

I began to drift off to sleep. I was thinking about Jacob. Maybe I should give him a break. He’s great and just concerned. I’ll talk to him in the morning.

Little did I know that after ten minutes, the door to my room opened.

Jacob went into my room.

He was holding a cell phone to his ear. He smiled. “I feel kind of bad that she went through all that trouble just to go to the party. She looks dead tired.”

The caller on the phone sighed. “I had a feeling it wasn’t you at the party. Seriously Jacob, give her a break.”

“I know Alice. I was just scared. I didn’t want to lose her.”

“Aw… I know how you feel. But I’m positive that she’ll be fine with Danny. Jacob… He really loves her you know.”

Jacob paused for a while.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yes. He even refused to get another date”, Alice replied.

Jacob sighed. “Fine. Maybe I was a bit harsh. But..”

“You were only doing it for her good. You really are protective, aren’t you?”

Jacob chuckled and slowly sat down on my bed. I rolled a bit. He kissed my forehead.

“Yup. She’s my sis, and I do love her. That’s why I always want her to be fine”, he said.

“Aw… Just don’t go overboard, okay? Jacob… Your sister’s really sweet you know. She came all the way to the hotel just to see Danny”, Alice replied.

Jacob grinned. “Just like what you did?”

Alice laughed. “Oh yeah. Like me. I remember that. You were surprised when I came.”

“More like stunned. I couldn’t believe you.”
“Well, that’s what you do when you’re in love.”

“I guess so.”

“See? That’s what Anthea’s going through. Now do you understand?”

“I guess so. Fine. I won’t be so harsh anymore.”

Alice giggled. “Good. Thanks Jacob.”

“Sure thing Alice.”

“Oh Jacob. You and your sis look alike. I managed to get a glance of her in girl form. She’s pretty. Maybe you should’ve been a girl.”

Jacob rolled his eyes. “Yeah right Alice. I would never want that.”

“Oh? How come?”

“Because I love being your boyfriend.”

“Aw Jacob. You’re extra sweet today.”

Jacob looked at me. “Well, I guess I have been kind of like a stone for a while.”

“I’m glad you’ve changed a bit. Well, I’ve got a photo shoot tomorrow. Bye Jacob. I love you.”

“Love you too Alice.”

He hung up. He looked at me once more, stroking my hair.

After a while, he stood up. I was snoring a bit now.

“Yup. Rest sis, I’ve got huge plans for you tomorrow”, he said as he walked out of my room.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:45 am

PuDd_T wrote:hahaha!! yeah! i think Yes man is out already...

yeah! ahai! poor him! is he really taking drugs?

i love nadal tooo!!!

I dunno. Hopefully not. Sad

I wanna watch YES MAN!!! I loved the trailer!!! hahaha. I love you I love you
Oh yes. Nadal is to die for. lub
By the way, I edited a part in chapter 5 here. It involves you and Nicole. Hot
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:47 am

nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:

Tippy! *Gasps. You're evil. You're teasing your twin. hahaha.
Buang. Aw... Kacute bala kay nicoel mag-pout. They're like Archuleta. They look like cute puppies when they pout. hahaha.
OMD. I remembered Beverly Hills Chihuahua again.
Delgaado. I love you I love you
Tantarantantanan. CHIHUAHUA! laugh together laugh together

anika.. you're so mean man.. how can you compare us to puppies? T^T

i like the cute puppies in the chihuahua village.. Very Happy

hahahaha. laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together
Um... That's my form of compliment. It just means that I think you guys are cute!! XD XD XD
Yeah. I loved the chihuahuas! hahaha. Dance
CHIHUAHUA!!!!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:59 am

nikka! wrote:^ yup! and now you know my secret in secret-keeping.. Very Happy

HAHAHA. Really? I love them both anyway. cheers cheers
Really? You like singers? I like singers too! hahaha.
They're:
1. Danny Jones
2. Pierre Bouviere (simple plan)
3. David Archuleta
4. David William Faber (Faber drive)
5. John O'Callaghan (The Maine)
6. Danny O'Donoghue (The Script)
7. Bill Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel)

and... That's about it. hahaha. Their voices are dreaaammy.... hahaha. I'm attracted to singers too. I was so so crazy over Pierre Bouvier when I was in elementary. lub
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:02 pm

^ By the way Nicole, I screamed when I saw your avatar!
It's AARON PERRY JOHNSON!!!!!!!
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 pm

KAI wrote:
anika wrote:
KAI wrote:
anika wrote:^ hahaha. I'm glad you are. Yeah. Danny will be overprotective. And he'll be sweeter. LOL.
Let's just say Tom's going to do something really crazy at a wedding. And he'll have a very special student. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Did I just hear a wedding? Who's wedding? Danny and Anthea? LMAO kidding. He'll have a very special student? O_o Student? Is he a teacher? Gosh I'm so excited. bounce

hahaha. I won't tell this time. It's a person who's close to Tom's heart. Razz Razz
Yup! He has a very special student! He is a teacher, but a different kind of teacher. I'm excited to post too. i hope I can finally get to my fave parts. Razz Razz Razz

Close to Tom's heart? Uhhh confused
Coool, Tom's a teacher!!!

hahaha. You'll know soon. It's still a bit far away though. Only a bit. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:26 pm

anika wrote:

i love nadal tooo!!!

yeah, hopefully not...

I wanna watch it too!!!! cheers cheers

I know! i read it! yey! thank you! lol! Danny is as sweet as ever!!!
gakasubayan na sila ni Anthea! Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
They're really sweet!!! gusto ko, kung may BF nku, pareho ka sweet kay Danny diri sa fic mo!
I want him to be as sweet as Danny in Harry judd's form! lol Joy!

I LOVE HARRY JUDD!!!!!!!!!!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:29 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

i love nadal tooo!!!

yeah, hopefully not...

I wanna watch it too!!!! cheers cheers

I know! i read it! yey! thank you! lol! Danny is as sweet as ever!!!
gakasubayan na sila ni Anthea! Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
They're really sweet!!! gusto ko, kung may BF nku, pareho ka sweet kay Danny diri sa fic mo!
I want him to be as sweet as Danny in Harry judd's form! lol Joy!

I LOVE HARRY JUDD!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha. As in. Dugay dugay ko na ginahulat ang movie. LOL.
Yeah. Ako man bala. Hay ang mga ginawrite ko mga fantasies ko. Gusto ko man amu na kasweet akon BF, but in danny form.
My dad saw your comment and asked "Who's harry?" hahaha.
And my mom was singing "Gives You Hell" kanina. Hahaha
hahaha. subayan gid? LOL. Mga pala pa. XD XD

Last edited by anika on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:57 pm

omg, i thought, its 5 more!!! oh well when i read the chapter 50, i think its really valentimes day... weeh, my heart got rid with the story... this is super sweet!!! walang katulad, i really love the every chapter that there are exciting moment with anthea and danny!!! especially when danny said the three magical words... weeh!!! i love it... wait, there's a character name ASHLEY also here... weeh!!! Approve!

LAURA!!! she really deserve that, she was the wannabe one!!! well she's such a loser!!!!! i like how the way danny defend him.. take that!!! Razz

weeh... i really like it... sige habol lang me.. Razz Approve!
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:17 pm

jaschier wrote:omg, i thought, its 5 more!!! oh well when i read the chapter 50, i think its really valentimes day... weeh, my heart got rid with the story... this is super sweet!!! walang katulad, i really love the every chapter that there are exciting moment with anthea and danny!!! especially when danny said the three magical words... weeh!!! i love it... wait, there's a character name ASHLEY also here... weeh!!! Approve!

LAURA!!! she really deserve that, she was the wannabe one!!! well she's such a loser!!!!! i like how the way danny defend him.. take that!!! Razz

weeh... i really like it... sige habol lang me.. Razz Approve!

hahaha. I love the name Ashley! That's why. And I love your Ashley too. I love you I love you I love you
Yes. Laura is a sore loser. hahaha.
Thanks so much for reading! I'm glad you took the time, really. Thanks a lot.
Just take your time reading. there's no rush. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:37 pm

anika wrote:^ By the way Nicole, I screamed when I saw your avatar!
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

yup! hahaha...
but i don't like him that much anymore.. Crying or Very sad 'cause i don't see him that often.. i wish he'll have a new movie! Very Happy

uhm, if that's your form of complimenting us.. then, thanks.. i guess. hahaha!

oh. i went to cabatuan a while ago! and jenny was there!!
she told me that in the dorm, you people say that i look like a doll? confused confused
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:43 pm

nice update anika!
that part was sooo sweet.. i mean, danny planted roses just so he can give it to anthea and anthea snuck out so that he can make danny happy... AWWW. lub

laura's back, huh. she's so Super Tounge ! stop flirting with jacob!
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:53 pm

nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:^ By the way Nicole, I screamed when I saw your avatar!

yup! hahaha...
but i don't like him that much anymore.. Crying or Very sad 'cause i don't see him that often.. i wish he'll have a new movie! Very Happy

uhm, if that's your form of complimenting us.. then, thanks.. i guess. hahaha!

oh. i went to cabatuan a while ago! and jenny was there!!
she told me that in the dorm, you people say that i look like a doll? confused confused

Really? Cool! hahaha. I received something like that in Kate's flood. Very Happy
Aaron! I think he'll have another movie. It's with Nicolas Cage. ooh. What if he and McFly know each other? I mean, they are both British celebrities. hahaha.
Really? I still think of you as a cute puppy. But now I agree. You do look like a doll. bom
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:56 pm

nikka! wrote:nice update anika!
that part was sooo sweet.. i mean, danny planted roses just so he can give it to anthea and anthea snuck out so that he can make danny happy... AWWW. lub

laura's back, huh. she's so Super Tounge ! stop flirting with jacob!

hahaha. thanks! you saw the change that involved Pamela and Nicole?
yeah. I hate Laura too! hahaha. Okaaay.
I've written three sheets a while ago. I nearly finished the fan fic. Seriously. But then I got tired. so I stopped. And new chapters popped into my mind. Group hug
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:04 pm

anika wrote:
Really? Cool! hahaha. I received something like that in Kate's flood. Very Happy
Aaron! I think he'll have another movie. It's with Nicolas Cage. ooh. What if he and McFly know each other? I mean, they are both British celebrities. hahaha.
Really? I still think of you as a cute puppy. But now I agree. You do look like a doll. bom

really?? wow! that's great! i'm sooo gonna watch out for that movie! Very Happy Very Happy
if they know each other, that would be so totally awesom!! maybe they'll be in a movie together! lub
if that'll happen, that movie would be my favorite movie EVER.

T^T i look like a doll?? waaah. i look lifeless? T^T
haha.. kidding! uhm, thanks... i guess. Very Happy

anika wrote: hahaha. thanks! you saw the change that involved Pamela and Nicole?
I've written three sheets a while ago. I nearly finished the fan fic. Seriously. But then I got tired. so I stopped. And new chapters popped into my mind.

yup! we're going to an archuleta concert! PBJT!
woah. you've almost finished the fanfic??? BORROW! i'm so excited na..
i'll wait for you on the doorstep tomorrow! hahaha..
wait. where are you now? dorm?
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 pm

nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:

really?? wow! that's great! i'm sooo gonna watch out for that movie! Very Happy Very Happy
if they know each other, that would be so totally awesom!! maybe they'll be in a movie together! lub
if that'll happen, that movie would be my favorite movie EVER.

T^T i look like a doll?? waaah. i look lifeless? T^T
haha.. kidding! uhm, thanks... i guess. Very Happy

anika wrote: hahaha. thanks! you saw the change that involved Pamela and Nicole?
I've written three sheets a while ago. I nearly finished the fan fic. Seriously. But then I got tired. so I stopped. And new chapters popped into my mind.

yup! we're going to an archuleta concert! PBJT!
woah. you've almost finished the fanfic??? BORROW! i'm so excited na..
i'll wait for you on the doorstep tomorrow! hahaha..
wait. where are you now? dorm?

hahaha. I meant that in a you're-cute-like-a-doll way. hahaha. I know!! I'll watch that, and I'll buy an original DVD of it! If it happens. cheers
Nearly. But then quite a few chapters popped into my mind. Who knows, I might go overboard again and I'll need another notebook. hahaha.
Tippy wants me to write an original work though. hehe.
Um... Yeah. The dorm suddenly has internet. haha. Kidding! Nah. I'm here in Antique. Razz
Sure. I'll let you borrow. I've written quite a few. About 2 or 3 more chpaters. jocolor
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm

^yey.. me first! Razz
THANK YOU... ^_^

you're still in antique? so when will you go back? tomorrow morning? oooh...
it's okay if you go overboard.. let your imagination run free! Very Happy Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:21 pm

nikka! wrote:^yey.. me first! Razz
THANK YOU... ^_^

you're still in antique? so when will you go back? tomorrow morning? oooh...
it's okay if you go overboard.. let your imagination run free! Very Happy Very Happy

hahaha. Sure sure. if toni doesn't get it first. She gets angry if I don't hand it to her. No
haha. anyways, yup. I'll be back tomorrow morning. I'll leave antique at 4 in the morning.
hahaha. Yeah. I'll let it run free. Like the chihuahuas! hahaha.
I still love those adorable chihuahuas. ^_^
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 pm

^ aww... okay. i'll have to make a scheme with tp so that........... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
it'll be perfect. muahahaha! Twisted Evil joke. kinda..

me too!
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next