McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 18 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  nikka! Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:26 pm

i really like the contest part.. i remember that when i read it in your notebook, you didn't put who the winner was until the next day.. i think. er.. i can't remember it well anymore.. hahaha! oh well.

ooh.. cliffhanger! but i think i still remember it...
oh. and remind me to tell you about what she said to me a while ago.. okay? Approve!

nice job, anika! clap
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 18 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:21 am

nikka! wrote:i really like the contest part.. i remember that when i read it in your notebook, you didn't put who the winner was until the next day.. i think. er.. i can't remember it well anymore.. hahaha! oh well.

ooh.. cliffhanger! but i think i still remember it...
oh. and remind me to tell you about what she said to me a while ago.. okay? Approve!

nice job, anika! clap

hahaha. Thanks Nicole! I bought a new notebook. It's Dora the Explorer. LOL. I was busy fussing over the notebooks at National Bookstore, and the paper quality was so so bad. the Winnie the Pooh notebook was nice, but it had only 50 sheets. Sad So I had to settle for Dora the Explorer. Razz
Oh? What did she tell you?
Waah. I'm not cutting my hair anymore. Nang vanda says she likes it na. haha. Touched ko sa gincomment ni nang vanda sa akon. It nearly brought a tear to my eye.
BTW, i saw nang chuchay kahapon sa national. and we were squealing and people were looking at us. LOL. laugh together laugh together
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 18 Empty All About You__ Take 71

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:27 am

CHAPTER 7 (SHOOTING)

“Aw!! I can’t believe you beat me again!” Kristoph complained to Tom as he lay on the floor, sprawled.

Tom chuckled and stuck his tongue out. “Well, I’m just pretty good.”

I stared at them, feeling so breathless. I thought something bad happened.

Jacob’s pale face was starting to have some color in it. He gave out a huge sigh of relief.

They were actually playing Halo on the Xbox. The volume was probably turned on so loudly.

Dougie was on the couch, eating some Berty Bott’s Every Flavor Jellybean. That was really brave. I never did try tasting that.

He popped a yellow-greened bean into his mouth. He chewed it.

“Dougie, isn’t that nasty?” I asked him.

He grinned. “Nope. Actually, grass flavour tastes better than spaghetti.”

I laughed. Suit yourself.

“Kristoph, I think it’s time to rest now”, Jacob said gently.

Kristoph shook his head stubbornly. “No. I wanna beat Tom first.”

Tom chuckled. “Kristoph, just listen to your brother.”

Kristoph sighed. “Oh fine.”

Jacob smiled, happy that Kristoph had finally agreed. They looked at each other for a while. Then Kristoph raised an eyebrow.

“What? Aren’t you gonna carry me?” he demanded.

Jacob rolled his eyes. “Fine.”

He scooped Kristoph into his arms and carried him upstairs.

Tom and Dougie laughed.

“Anthea, seriously, your brother Kristoph’s kind of bratty”, Tom said as Jacob and Kristoph left.

“Yeah. Seriously. He even wants to be carried”, Dougie added.

I smiled. “Well, he’s only like that when Jacob’s around. But I guess he just really wants to be close to Jacob, even if it means being bratty.”

Jacob and Kristoph were always like this. But I know for a fact that they really love each other.

“Hey, why don’t we watch tv a bit? I was getting kind of tired of just eating these jellybeans”, Dougie suggested and placed the box of jellybeans on the table.

I nodded. I guess that was a good idea.

I switched on the television. Tom was choosing which channel we’d be watching. He grabbed the remote and flipped through channels. Nothing eye-catching so far.

“Wait!” Dougie suddenly said.

“Dougie… For the last time… We are not watching a documentary on lizards”, Tom said slowly.

“Aw…”

I laughed. Dougie had this crazy obsession about lizards.

Suddenly, something in the news grabbed my attention.

“Wait Tom. Go back to the news”, I prompted him.

“Okay”, he agreed.

“This news just came in. a prince of Denmark has just been missing. It is possible that he got on a plane after placing sleeping pills on the refreshments of the bodyguards. Currently, the police are trying their best to find him in California, where he is rumoured to be right now. If anyone has any leads, please contact the police”, the female Chinese reporter narrated.

“Wow. Here in California?” I said.

What a wild prince. He was really reckless. Doesn’t he know how hard it is to survive?

“Well, good luck to the lad”, Dougie said.

“Yup. I sure hope we don’t come across such a reckless guy.”

I nodded in agreement. I also didn’t like what he did. I wondered what he was doing right now though.

“Honestly! You are so irresponsible!” Kyle huffed while closing the fridge.

A guy his age was seated on the sofa. He had handsome, good features. He had short, bronze-colored hair, green eyes and thin lips. He chuckled.

“Sorry for crashing, but I had nowhere else to go”, he grinned while drinking a bottle of orange juice.

Kyle rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa opposite the guest. “You’re just making things more complicated you know. Is this even necessary?”

“Er… Like yes? Look, I just needed to get away for a while. I’m sick and tired of that infernal place”. He shuddered.

“I still think it’s reckless… You won’t last long here, right?”

The guy rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “Oh. I don’t know. A couple of months really.”

“A couple of months??? HARRY!!”

“Well, I was hoping you’d agree to a year. Come on. I’ve got nowhere else and I’ll be good”, the stranger grinned.

Kyle sighed. “Oh fine. I guess you can. My parents won’t mind. They’ll just think you’re on vacation.”

Harry clapped his hands. “Very good. Kyle, I’d marry you if you were a woman. I owe you big time.”

Kyle chuckled. “Alright Harry. Now, I think we should get you upstairs now.”

Harry nodded. The two carried his luggage and fixed his bed. When bedtime came, Harry slept peacefully. He had never felt so free before.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 18 Empty All About You__ Take 72

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:29 am

CHAPTER 8 (ENCOUNTER)

The school year was nearly done now. Everyone was practically looking forward to summer. It was only a few weeks away.

Danny’s seminar was done by now. But he’d return here by tomorrow. He called me yesterday, checking if I was fine. By the sound of his voice, I could tell that he really missed me.

I missed him too.

I was back here at the classroom, listening to our Trigonometry teacher. I twirled my ball pen in my hand. It was already afternoon, and this was this last class for the day.

After this, Jenny and I were going to buy some clothes for ourselves. We just felt like it.

James was tagging along as well. A few weeks ago, he went back to his tour but now he was done.

He’s staying here for a while, now that the tour’s over. But he’ll go back to London if they need him.

James and Jenny aren’t really a couple now. But they did look sweet together. They were pretty tight. But I’ll see what happens.

The bell finally rang. Sighs of relief escaped the mouths of my classmates. Well, it was a bit boring to hear someone babble about sine, cosine, tangent and the like.

I went outside after saying goodbye to Jessica. Jenny was waiting outside, her back resting on the wall.

As usual, she was holding a lot of papers. She was organizing so many activities now. She scanned each sheet of paper, muttering something to herself.

I chuckled. She should seriously get break.

I walked over to her. “Jenny, stop that. Take a break.”

She looked up and grinned. “Oh. Sorry. I’m just really worried you know.”

I rolled my eyes. “Jenny, you’ll be fine. Trust me. You know, James would flip if he knew you were so stressed out.”

She nodded, smiling. She sighed. “I guess you’re right. Okay. I’ll stop.”

“Good. Let’s go now then.”

“I have all of these now”, I groaned as I searched through the rack.

“Really?” Jenny asked, searching through racks as well.

“Yup. I come here often, that’s why.”

Jenny and I arrived at the mall. We decided to head to one of our favourite stores called ‘Adrianna’. I always come here.

Well, I guess I really have bought a lot from the store. I couldn’t find anything new.

James was just behind us. He was wearing a cap and sunglasses so that no one would recognize him. We couldn’t take another stampede.

“Whoa. What’s wrong? Why don’t you just get another color? It won’t matter”, he suggested.

“Well, I wanted something new, you know”, I replied.

James began to think of a solution. “Well, how about a shirt? From the men’s section?”

I though about it for a while. Then again, the shirts from the men’s section looked pretty cool.

“I just might take your suggestion James”, I smiled.

I went back to the men’s section. He was right. There were a lot of shirts with great designs. All that I needed was the right size.

I went through the shirts, searching for the one that appealed to me the most.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I answered it.

It was Danny’s voice. I smiled.

“Hey, how are you?” he asked.

“I’m fine. I’m here at ‘Adrianna’. I’m buying a shirt for myself.”

“Oh? Really? I’m here at an ‘Adrianna’ store too,” he chuckled.

I laughed. This was a really funny coincidence.

“By the way, you up for a date tomorrow?” he asked.

I grinned. “Of course Danny. What time?”

“Let’s make it nine in the morning.”

“Where’ll we go?”

“You’ll see.”

Fine. Well, knowing him, he’ll pick a great spot.

“Okay Danny. I’ll see you then”, I said and paused for a bit.

“I miss you”, I said.

I heard him give out a soft laughter on the other line. What I’d give to finally see him.

“I miss you too, you know. Things have been lonely without you”, he replied sweetly.

“Thanks Danny. Bye now. Love you”, I said.

“Bye. I love you too”, he replied.

I placed my phone back in my bag. Okay. Only one night left. Then I’ll be able to see Danny again.

I went back to the shirts. I had a hard time picking one out. I wasn’t really watching my way.

I lifted my head, and I suddenly hit someone’s chin. My head began to ache from the collision.

“Ouch!” I exclaimed as I rubbed my head.

Oh no. I was so clumsy! I didn’t even watch out. Who did I hit this time?

I glanced up and saw a boy about my age. He had bronze-colored hair and green eyes. He was rubbing his chin.

Uh-oh. I was so clumsy.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Are you okay?” I asked.

I was hoping that he wouldn’t yell at me. It was an accident after all.

“Pfft. It figures. As long as you have no breeding”, he said haughtily.

My jaw dropped. Rude much??

“Excuse me, that was an accident!” I snapped back. I wasn’t about to let him be that rude to me!

He only rolled his eyes. “Whatever. I’ll leave. I can’t waste my time with a worthless person like you.”

He walked out of the store at once.

I was absolutely fuming. That guy was so rude!! I couldn’t believe him! Ugh. At least he was gone now. Pfft. Good riddance.

I went back to the shirts, trying to forget about that jerk.

I finally picked one. It was a Beatles shirt. It was grey and it had a nice sketch of the four famous musicians. I loved it.

I showed it to Jenny and James.

“Cool shirt”, James smiled.

“I love it”, Jenny agreed.

I asked the assistant to get me the smallest size. He got one that fit me, but it was kind of loose. It was perfect nevertheless.

Jenny bought a cute shirt with apples on it. She looked really happy with it.

James checked his watch. “Hey, it’s only four in the afternoon. Why don’t we go on a roller coaster ride? Just one. I miss those.”

Jenny nodded. “I guess there’s time. There is a nearby theme park.”

I liked the idea. I missed going to the theme park too.

After paying for the clothes, we proceeded to “Peppy Pirate Theme Park”.

I sat on the chair, my seat belt fastened tightly. My heart was pumping.

Sure I loved roller coasters, but I was always nervous before the rides would start.

We were on the biggest roller coaster ride at the theme park. It had a lot of loops, dips and it was very, very fast.

It was a fun ride. Just by looking at it, you’d know that you’d get a thrill from riding it.

It was kind of hard to convince Jenny to ride it. She was pretty scared of roller coasters. James had to convince her over and over again to ride on this one.

In the end, she reluctantly agreed. She and James were at my back.

“James… James… Can I back out now?? Please?? Please?? Please?? I’m so scared now”, Jenny pleaded James.

“Jenny! Come on. You still haven’t gotten over your fear of roller coasters?” James chuckled.

“Nope!! And stop laughing!! I am so scared now!!”

James only laughed and tried calming her down.

The seat next to me was vacant. I wondered who would sit next to me.

“Here pal. Sit over here”, the guy managing the ride said.

A guy with short brown hair and green eyes sat next to me. My eyes widened.

Oh my gosh. This was the guy I saw from the swimming pool; the one I purposely avoided.

It was Terrence Sky.

And Terrence Sky was my first crush. The first boy that I ever liked.

And I didn’t have such a good past with him.

Last edited by anika on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 18 Empty All About You__ take 73

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:31 am

CHAPTER 9 (MEMORY LANE)

I could not believe it. I refused to believe it.

I could not believe that I was sitting next to my crush when I was in fourth grade.

This was so embarrassing. I know that he could not forget what I did on Valentine’s Day.

It was that very special day. I was holding a box full of chocolates that I made and a love letter for him.

He was a year older than me, so I had to visit his fifth grade classroom just a few rooms away from my classroom.

I entered the classroom, hoping that luck was on my side. I had been crushing on him for nearly a year now. He was perfect. He was handsome, smart and a jock. Plus he helped me carry my books one day. But that day, I finally plucked up the courage to tell him how I felt.

“I… I really like you.”

Those were the exact words that I said. I remember blushing so much when I did say those. He was nice though, receiving my gifts with a smile.

I thought he’d say “I like you too”. I had always been daydreaming about it. Plus he was very nice to me, so I thought… That he might actually like me too.

I waited for his answer.

He smiled the smile that always melted my heart and turned my legs to jelly. Then he said in his most sugary sweet tone the words that I would never forget for as long as I lived:

“I’m sorry. But I don’t like you the way you like me.”

Do you know the feeling of a piece of paper when it’s being constantly ripped to shreds?

Well, that’s how I felt when he said those words. I was torn, crushed, flattened, steamed, pulverized, pounded, and shredded. I never felt so bad before.

I remember running out of the classroom, tears streaming down my cheeks. I cried in the bathroom. I was hoping so much that he liked me too.

But hey, life isn’t a fairy tale right?

After that, I was so embarrassed to face him. I would always get teased. It was torture. Seriously. I was kind of happy when I moved. It meant that I wouldn’t have to face him everyday with that ‘I-feel-sorry-for-you’ look on his face.

And now this happens.

Wow.

Life is amazing.

I looked away, determined not to look at him. Don’t look at him. Look away. He might not notice you.

Luckily, he looked like he didn’t recognize me. Whew. Close call. I should just look away.

“Anthea! Do you have my Skittles there?” James asked in a loud voice.

Oh crud!! Why did this have to happen?? Everything was going so smoothly for heaven’s sake!! James, I love you, but how could you do this to me??

My name definitely caught the attention of Terrence Sky. He turned to me.

“Anthea? Is that really you?” Terrence asked.

Okay. Calm down Anthea. Make something up.

I thought of the best excuse: I am not Anthea Stewart. I am Anthea… something. Ah! I’m not that Anthea he knows.

Yeah. That was the best excuse. And besides, I must have changed a lot in appearance after a year. I definitely looked a whole lot different. The hormones have done their work.

“Hey! Anthea Stewart! I’m talking to you”, James repeated.

Oh crud. There goes my excuse.

I sighed and reached for the Skittles in my pocket handed them to James.

James…. How could you?

Terrence chuckled. “Anthea. Come on. Face me.”

I slowly turned around, laughing nervously. “Oh… Hi Terrence! I didn’t see you there. I was looking at the… um… air you know.”

That was so lame! How on earth could you see the air anyway??

Great. Now what’s going to happen next?

Terrence stared at me for a while. He rubbed his chin. I had to admit, he still looked very handsome.

“Wow”, he said,

I blinked. “Er… Why ‘wow’?”

“Well, you’re really pretty now you know”, he replied, chuckling.

I turned pink. “Um… Thanks I guess?” I laughed a bit.

He grinned. “Seriously, you look gorgeous now. You really have changed, even if it’s only been a year since you left Arizona.”

I could only smile. “Thanks… You look… Pretty good too.”

Oh gosh. Things were extremely awkward, and I could see that he noticed that.

“Thanks. Listen… I know you still couldn’t forget what happened during grade school. But forget about it, okay? You don’t need to feel embarrassed. And I did not hate you. I feel sorry for saying those words in front of people. I knew you had a hard time after that.”

I paused. I guess I haven’t let that memory go. It’s been bothering me for years.

But he was right. I should forget about that.

Wow. He was still the same sweet guy that I knew. I’m glad he told me that. Yeah. I shouldn’t be stuck in the past.

I smiled. “You know… I really haven’t let that go. But now… I think I can. Thanks.”

This was so nice. Things between us finally patched up. And I thought that he hated me for doing that.

“So… Are you seeing anyone?” he grinned.

“Ah. Yes. I actually have a boyfriend now”, I replied, smiling widely.

His grin grew even wider. “Really? Is he great?”

Memories of Danny played in my mind: when he carried me after soccer, when I saw him singing at the beach, when he kissed me during the play, when we were trapped in the cabin, when we had a date in Paris and he finally asked me to be his girlfriend. I loved those moments, they were the sweetest in my life. I don’t think I could ever stop loving him.

“Yes. He’s amazing. I love him so much”, I admitted, turning a bit red.

He nodded. “Aw… That’s good.”

“Well, what about you? Are you dating anyone?”

He shook his head. “Nope.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I haven’t seen a girl that caught my eye. A while ago I did, but now I know I’ve got no chance.”

“Oh? Why?”

“Well… I would’ve asked you out”, he admitted shyly.

I laughed, surprised by his answer. Really? Me? He must be pulling my leg.

“Me? Why me?” I asked, still laughing. This was so unbelievable. Maybe he was joshing me.

“Well, you’re really pretty. And you look sweet. You’re the prettiest face that’s walked my way”, he replied, blushing a bit.

Wow. I could not believe it! The guy who rejected me before was actually asking me on a date now? And he thought I was pretty?

“Oh well, I have a boyfriend now. But thanks anyway. I feel… kind of happy”, I smiled.

“He’s lucky, I tell you”, he grinned.

“Nah. I’m luckier to have him.”

After that, we chatted a bit more. The ride had a few problems anyway. I didn’t mind though. I was having fun.
Terrence was actually spending a few days here. He was visiting his grandparents. No wonder.

Finally, the ride was about to start. My heart began to pound again.

“Hey, relax”, Terrence laughed.

“I’m trying”, I replied.

The ride started and I felt like the ball in a pinball game. We were released and we were speeding so fast now!! Light speed, out of my mind. That was how I’d describe how I felt now.

The wind blew fiercely against my cheeks and my hair flew. I screamed loudly.

We went through a loop. It wasn’t that bad. It was quick anyway. I’d say it was about thirty seconds long.

I was actually having a good time. Sure it was scary, but it was very fun. I feel like I could go hoarse from all the screaming.

The ride ended. I was grinning widely. I loved it. I looked at the back. Jenny actually looked like she had a great time too. I’m happy for her.

After that, we went home. I waved goodbye to Terrence after giving him my phone number. We’re definitely going to stay in touch.

After arriving at home, greeting my parents, and eating my dinner, I went upstairs. I went to sleep at once after reviewing my lessons.

I was so excited for my date tomorrow with Danny.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:31 am

MEG wrote:HI Baboy! What a Face
Amazing fan fic! cyclops I haven't finished reading though.. Smile

Hi baboy!! Thanks!! hahaha. Take your time baboy. cheers cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 am

Oh my gossh Nicole... I heard that we're going to present our investigatory project..
NOOOO!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:13 am

Phew! they were just playing!
Aw Dougie's so cute!
Prince Harry? Haha, that is so cool. Rebellious much.
Ouch, that was harsh. Terrence Sky.
Bolerong Terrence. LMAO
I'm so excited for their date too, haha.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:51 am

dougie is so cute gd ya! haha..
i don't even like documentaries.. but i'll definitely watch a documentary about lizards with dougie! Razz
i've tasted a grass flavored jellybean before.. it was awful!! my sister was laughing at me because i made gagging noises after eating it.. Razz Razz i've never tasted a spaghetti flavored one though.

yeah.. rosanni texted me about it.. but her message was so confusing.. confused
i'll tell you about it in school..
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:14 pm

KAI wrote:Phew! they were just playing!
Aw Dougie's so cute!
Bolerong Terrence. LMAO

hahaha. Thanks for reading! I had a purpose why I named him Harry too. cheers
I know. That's why Anthea had a big blow.
haha. Sure! I had a lot of fun doing the date chapter. A new character'll arrive. About two I guess. ooh. I can't wait to post chapter 11. It's a personal fave. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 pm

nikka! wrote:dougie is so cute gd ya! haha..
i don't even like documentaries.. but i'll definitely watch a documentary about lizards with dougie! Razz
i've tasted a grass flavored jellybean before.. it was awful!! my sister was laughing at me because i made gagging noises after eating it.. Razz Razz i've never tasted a spaghetti flavored one though.

hahahaha. Me too! Aw Dougie!! LOL.
I've tasted spaghetti and it's worse than grass and sooap!!! I swear!!!! I spat it out at once on a piece of tissue!
Aw... Tuod? Luoy man cmu Nicole. Sad
Yeah. Nooo. LOL.
Ooh. Can't wait for school then. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 pm

anika wrote:

I've tasted spaghetti and it's worse than grass and sooap!!! I swear!!!! I spat it out at once on a piece of tissue!
Yeah. Nooo. LOL.

OMG! i've tasted SOAP! it was awful! dead
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:06 pm

OMG! anika! whenever i read about the swimming thing, i can't help but have goosebumps! Hahaha
Anika! i can read your fic over and over! and i won't get bored! Joy!
i like Kristoph being all bratty towards Jacob!!!

oh yeah! when i read about the part when coach rick asked Kyle if he was up for a contest and he asked who's going to be his opponent and jacob said, "ME" and smiled, it reminded me of Sharkboy! in the Sharkboy and Lavagirl movie! XD Hahaha cause i was watching it this morning! when i woke up, i turned on the TV and there it was! Sharkboy and Lavagirl! lol!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:18 pm

oh!!! great!!! nasa chapter 2 na ako, i've just read your chapter 1 sa chap 2... hehe i thought they are forever commited, what i mean husband and wife...!!! i just love to read you fic this valentines day.. ow, 2 weeks that danny will be gone in the story, aw, anthea will surely miss him... i love them both, they are really sweet!!! wooh, this complete's my valentines day... I love you

valentines Pictures, Images and Photos
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:52 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

Yeah. Nooo. LOL.

hahaha. I know!!! Grass is better you know! My cousin was brave enough to try booger. LOL.
For me, grass is the most decent. Spaghetti is Super Tounge
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:56 pm

PuDd_T wrote:OMG! anika! whenever i read about the swimming thing, i can't help but have goosebumps! Hahaha
Anika! i can read your fic over and over! and i won't get bored! Joy!
i like Kristoph being all bratty towards Jacob!!!

oh yeah! when i read about the part when coach rick asked Kyle if he was up for a contest and he asked who's going to be his opponent and jacob said, "ME" and smiled, it reminded me of Sharkboy! in the Sharkboy and Lavagirl movie! XD Hahaha cause i was watching it this morning! when i woke up, i turned on the TV and there it was! Sharkboy and Lavagirl! lol!

hahaha. Thank you tippy!! I feel touched, really. Seen my signature? Go PAJAMAS! LOL.
Really? What a coincidence!! haha. I haven't watched the film you know.
haha. Kristoph is a brat. hayayay.
Happy V-Day! LOL. Ooh. I think I might finish the notebook now, and it's not even the ending yet! I bought a Dora the Explorer notebook. It was the only one with acceptable (well, acceptable for me) paper quality. Laughing Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:34 pm

jaschier wrote:oh!!! great!!! nasa chapter 2 na ako, i've just read your chapter 1 sa chap 2... hehe i thought they are forever commited, what i mean husband and wife...!!! i just love to read you fic this valentines day.. ow, 2 weeks that danny will be gone in the story, aw, anthea will surely miss him... i love them both, they are really sweet!!! wooh, this complete's my valentines day... I love you

valentines Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks so much for reading!! haha. KAI thought they were married too. Razz Nope. Still young, because they still have prom and I like the teen life for them. Very Happy
He'll be in the next chapter already. Yeah. Anthea does miss him. who wouldn't? bom
Thanks for reading this today. I'm glad it completed your V-day. Your fan fic completed my V-day too. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:08 pm

anika wrote:
Aw Dougie's so cute!
Bolerong Terrence. LMAO

haha. Sure! I had a lot of fun doing the date chapter. A new character'll arrive. About two I guess. ooh. I can't wait to post chapter 11. It's a personal fave. Very Happy

New character? Wonder who will it be?
I'm so excited for chapter 11, it's your favorite so I guess it will be really grand.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 pm

KAI wrote:
anika wrote:
Aw Dougie's so cute!
Bolerong Terrence. LMAO

New character? Wonder who will it be?
I'm so excited for chapter 11, it's your favorite so I guess it will be really grand.

haha. Yup. New character. I based the next character on the same person Evangeline was based on. Although that person did whack me with her notebook when she found out what I did,. lol!
I loved chapter 11. haha. Not that grand, but pretty fun. 18's close to my heart though. Group hug
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:24 pm

YAY. great updates.

sorry i havent been being a good reader. school's just been hell and there are two plays have been taking a toll on me.

but great updates. really great. had me on different emotions the whole time. Very Happy good job.

update soon? :]
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:56 am

maia <3 wrote:YAY. great updates.

sorry i havent been being a good reader. school's just been hell and there are two plays have been taking a toll on me.

but great updates. really great. had me on different emotions the whole time. Very Happy good job.

Sure I'll update soon. Next week friday. I can't wait for chapter 11. Very Happy
Nah. Don't apologize. It's perfectly fine. I'm happy in fact that you took the time to read. Thank you. Very Happy
Really? Oh dear. Yeah. School can be hell when there are a lot of stuff going on. Good luck maia. clap
Thanks again for reading. Group hug
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:09 am

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

Yeah. Nooo. LOL.

i've tasted soap too! i agree.. it WAS awful.. i remember in second year when i brought the every flavor beans thingy botts blahblah to school, everyone was making funny faces and spitting it out.. it was hilarious. Hahaha
mud was awful too... dead i think i'm starting to feel sick just thinking about it! No No
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:08 pm

nikka! wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

Yeah. Nooo. LOL.

i've tasted soap too! i agree.. it WAS awful.. i remember in second year when i brought the every flavor beans thingy botts blahblah to school, everyone was making funny faces and spitting it out.. it was hilarious. Hahaha
mud was awful too... dead i think i'm starting to feel sick just thinking about it! No No

LOL. They're nasty!!!!!! hahaha. It makes me sick too!! Eewww... I hate soap!! Grass forever! LOL. laugh together
Aw.. Poor you Nicole. XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 18 Empty All About You___ Take 74

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 pm

CHAPTER 10 (BRUCIE)

I put on my Beatles shirt that I bought from Adrianna yesterday. I just finished eating breakfast a while ago. I fixed my hair, letting it loose.

I was so excited for my date with Danny. I really did miss him a lot.

I heard the doorbell downstairs ring. My heart skipped a beat for a second.

Oh my gosh. It was Danny.

I checked my appearance in the mirror. I looked great. Okay.

I went downstairs. My parents were at the kitchen with Kristoph.

I pecked them on the cheek. “Bye Mom. Bye Dad.”

“Bye”, Mom and Dad said at the same time.

I patted Kristoph on the head. “Bye bro.”

Kristoph smiled.

As I was about to go out, Jacob appeared. He was blocking the way.

Uh-oh. I though he was okay now.

He smirked. “You’re really forgetful, aren’t you? Bring a camera.”

He tossed my camera at me. I caught it by the strap. I grinned at him. “Thanks Jacob.”

He hugged me. “Hey, be safe okay? I’d go crazy if anything happened to you.”

I let go of him, a gentle smile plastered on my face. “Thanks. I’ll bear that in mind.”

I got out and grabbed my small backpack. I twisted the doorknob and Danny was there outside.

I gasped when I saw him. He gasped too and began to laugh.

“Oh. My. Gosh”, we both said at the same time, laughing.

I cannot believe that we actually wore the exact same shirt today! What a coincidence!

“You bought that from the men’s section?” he grinned.

I nodded, grinning as well. “Yup. Jenny and James helped me pick it.”

“Well, it is pretty cool. I just bought this yesterday too.”

We laughed.

He was holding a bouquet of roses in his hand.

“Ah. These are for you”, he said, giving the lovely bunch to me.

I beamed. “Thanks Danny!”

I immediately embraced him. Very tightly. He hugged me back too. He pecked my cheek.

“I missed you”, I smiled.

He let go of me, grinning. “I miss you too.”

He kissed me very gently. Gosh I missed that. It lasted for a few seconds. He hugged me again.

I just missed being with him, not just his kisses which could knock a star out of its constellation.

“So, where are we going?” I asked him as I held his hand.

“You’ll see”, he grinned.

Okay. I knew it would be a great place though. I just had a feeling.

“Wow Danny. I never knew you’d take me here”, I exclaimed in awe as I took pictures of the place.

My camera made a shutter sound. I heard birds chirping.

Danny chuckled. “Well, I do love animals.”

I smiled. “I’m glad you brought me here though. It’s something different.”

Much to my surprise, Danny brought me to the zoo. It’s called the ‘Emerald Haven’, which was a really huge place. I’ve seen the zoo in the local news before and I’ve seen it being showcased in a magazine.

It contained a lot of different species of animals ranging from elephants, to camels, to zebras, to seahorses, to antelopes and so much more.

I loved this place actually. Sure I was pretty scared of dogs, but I loved all the other animals.

We were at the aviary, where a lot of birds were in huge cages with habitats in it to make the birds think that they’ve never even left home. We passed by one cage that contained a peacock. Its feathers were absolutely stunning, flashing a bright blue plumage. It bared its wings. I immediately took a picture. It was really beautiful and the colors just scream ‘Beautiful’.

I smiled. I was having a good time here.

“Hey, you want to take a picture over there?” Danny asked, pointing to a place where the kids took a picture with different birds.

I agreed. “Let’s go then.”

We lined up. There were only a few people in front of us anyway. It didn’t take that long.

Finally, it was our turn. Danny and I sat on the bench, waiting for the birds to be placed on our shoulder.

The bird keeper placed two small red parrots on our shoulder. Their claws tickled a bit, but I managed to shrug off the feeling.

“Why, hello handsome”, the parrot on Danny’s shoulder squawked.

I turned and looked. Danny looked surprised.

“Er… Hi… How are you?” he said.

“Fine. Fine. What’s your name? I’m Rosanni by the way. And I think you are the opposite of plug-ugly”, the parrot continued.

I stifled back a laugh. Of all the things that had to flirt with Danny, it just had to be a parrot. This was a funny way. The parrot was behaving in an effervescent way. If she were a person, I’d say her highly-spirited ways would be quite infectious.

I could see Danny laughing as well.
“Um… I’m Danny”, he answered, laughing.

This was one crazy parrot.

“Rosanni. I told you to stop that”, the bird keeper reprimanded the bird.

Rosanni lowered her head, appearing sorry. “I was only trying to find my own paramour…”

I looked at the parrot with a dumb-struck expression. Wow. This was a smart parrot. But sorry, she can’t have my boyfriend as her paramour.

The bird keeper approached us. He was grinning. “Sorry about that. Rosanni’s always like that. I’m Jared by the way.”

“Nice to meet you”, Danny and I said.

“Ah. So, where’s your camera?” Jared smiled.

We handed him our cameras. He took a few steps back, getting a good shot of us.

He was holding my camera first. Danny and I grinned widely. He took our picture. He used Danny’s camera now. He clicked on it, and the photo was taken.

I guess that’s it. We’re done.

I was about to get up when Danny said something.

“Wait! One last picture”, he said.

Jared nodded and followed his instructions.

“Okay. One… Two… Three!” Jared said.

Before Jared could say ‘three’, Danny did what I never expected.

He kissed me on the cheek.

I turned red.

Wow. I was caught of guard. I certainly didn’t see that coming!

I looked at Danny, a surprised expression on my face. Danny was grinning widely at me. I blinked twice and just laughed.

“I didn’t see that coming”, I said, grinning.
“Well, I wanted to surprise you”, he replied.

Suddenly, Rosanni began to flap her wings. “Hey, hey, hey. Enough is enough.”

Danny and I laughed. This parrot was really funny.

Jared came and gave us our cameras back. We thanked him.

“Honestly, you two are so sweet”, he grinned at us.

We smiled back. Danny placed his arm on my shoulder.

“I just love her so much you know”, he grinned.

I smiled. “Anyway, thanks! We have to jet now.”

We walked away. I looked at the pictures in the camera. I was looking at the one where Danny kissed my cheek. I had a really surprised expression on my face. It was a sweet picture though. I’m definitely going to keep this.

We toured around the zoo some more. There were a lot of snakes here. I saw one in the middle of the process of shedding its skin.

Danny wanted to go to the spiders’ exhibit, but no way was I going there. I was still scared of spiders.

After touring the zoo until lunch time, we headed home. We had lunch first though at the zoo’s restaurants. The blue marlin was simply delicious. We’d just probably talk back at home. I was happy as long as I was with him.

We finally arrived at home. Danny and I proceeded to the garden. My parents had just put a swing here. We decided to just head there and chat.

We were at the swing now, sitting side by side,

“That parrot was really funny you know”, I chuckled.

“I know. I’ve never met anything like it before”, Danny agreed.

“So, how was your seminar?”

He shrugged. “It was fine. We learned a lot of stuff and I met a lot of people. There was even someone who came all the way from Thailand. Cool, huh?”

I nodded. “I’m glad you had a great time.”

“Well, it was kind of sad. I missed you.”

I grinned. “Really?”

“Yup. I really did. It just feels kind of dead without you”, he said as he held my hand.

“Aw… I missed you so much too.”

He smiled. Then he moved his head closer to mine. I closed my eyes.

All of a sudden, the bushes behind us began to rustle. I opened my eyes as I flinched. What the heck was that?

“Danny? Did you hear that?” I asked him.

He nodded. “I sure did.”

“Wait here. I’ll check it out.”

I got off the swing and went towards the bushes. The rustling sound continued. Just what was that?

I squatted as I observed the bush. All of a sudden, something white with brown spots and fur lunged at me.

It barked as I fell down. I closed my eyes as I hit the blades of grass.

“Ow!” I groaned.

Something was breathing heavily on me. I opened my eyes.

Oh my gosh. It was a dog.

It was a beagle puppy to be exact.

I started to panic. I was still scared of dogs. And this was not helping me get over my phobia of them.

“D-Danny! C-can you get him off me??” I asked Danny in a frantic voice.

The dog began licking my face. Its drool was all over my face.

I heard Danny chuckle a bit. Finally, he placed his arms around the dog and carefully scooped it away from me.

I finally began to relax. Whew. Thank God it was over.

I stood up and wiped the slobber from my face.

The dog was in Danny’s hands. It kept on moving. Danny was smiling broadly.

“Aw… Isn’t he cute?” Danny grinned as he played with the dog’s ear.

I smiled. “I’d say that too if I wasn’t so scared of dogs.”

Danny observed the dog’s neck. A puzzled expression appeared on his face.

“Look, it’s got no collar or anything”, he said.

I looked at the dog’s neck as well. He was right. No identification whatsoever.

“Maybe it’s a stray”, I said. If it was, it was an adorable stray.

The dog sneezed. Danny and I laughed.

“Aw… I think I’ll keep him”, Danny smiled.

“Maybe you should. It’s got nowhere else to go to”, I agreed.

The dog suddenly jumped out of his arms. It ran back to me.

I squealed and ran to Danny. I hugged him.

“Danny! Danny! It’s gonna attack me!!” I cried.

He laughed. “Don’t be scared Anthea. It’s only a dog, and a puppy too.”

He squatted and snapped his fingers. The dog approached him.

“Sit”, he commanded.

It followed.

“Nice. Smart dog”, he grinned.

“So, what’re you going to name him?” I asked him.

A thoughtful expression was on his face. “I know. I’ll name him Brucie.”

He lifted the dog. “Hello Brucie!!”

I laughed. Aw… That was so cute! He looked like a kid now.

Brucie yawned and began to sleep. Danny cradled him in his arms.

“He’s adorable”, I smiled.

We went back to the swing. Brucie was still in Danny’s arms. We talked for a while. Brucie kept on yawning from time to time.

Finally, Danny had to go home. I was sorry to see him go. Things felt so fast.

I hugged him. “Bye. I’ll miss you too.”

He kissed me. “I’ll miss you too.”

He grinned and made Brucie face me. “Say bye-bye to Anthea Brucie.”

I laughed. “Bye.”

Then he left. Brucie kept on barking, as if it didn’t want to leave. I smiled. Like I said, it was adorable.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:12 pm

anika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:YAY. great updates.

Sure I'll update soon. Next week friday. I can't wait for chapter 11. Very Happy
Nah. Don't apologize. It's perfectly fine. I'm happy in fact that you took the time to read. Thank you. Very Happy
Really? Oh dear. Yeah. School can be hell when there are a lot of stuff going on. Good luck maia. clap
Thanks again for reading. Group hug

YAY. can't wait too. Haha.
Haha. It's no problem at all. believe me. i enjoy. Muhaha.
True that, true that. thanks. good luck with whatever's giving you hell in school or wherever.

No worries! Very Happy no sheep. XD >Very Happy<
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next