McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 3 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  Kerstien Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 pm

anika wrote:
Kerstien wrote:OMG!
So the play would be like Prince Danny kissing Princess Aurora for her to wake up!
PMS! I'm lovin' it!

haha. Ooh. The play would be like that? Um... I dunno. Maybe? haha. Just wait and see. Laughing Laughing
=))
idk but I've watched the movie a couple of times and that's what happened! XD
Can't wait for the next chaps!
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 3 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Kerstien wrote:
anika wrote:
Kerstien wrote:OMG!
So the play would be like Prince Danny kissing Princess Aurora for her to wake up!
PMS! I'm lovin' it!

haha. Ooh. The play would be like that? Um... I dunno. Maybe? haha. Just wait and see. Laughing Laughing
=))
idk but I've watched the movie a couple of times and that's what happened! XD
Can't wait for the next chaps!

Haha. I guess you're right. But we'll just see.
Very Happy Very Happy
I'll post soon. Razz
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 3 Empty All About You___ Take 24

Post  anika Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:06 am

CHAPTER 27 (REHEARSAL)

I looked at the clock. It was about 9 pm.

I already ate dinner with my family, so I decided to brush my teeth.

I went to the bathroom, turned the lights on, grabbed my toothbrush, put some toothpaste on it, and started brushing my teeth.

All of a sudden, I accidentally bit my tongue. I yelped and dropped my toothbrush on the sink.

Ouch. That really hurt. A lot.

“Sis! Someone’s talking about you!” a voice said.

I turned to my left and saw Kristoph standing outside the door.

“What Kristoph?” I asked. What was he blabbing about?

“I read it somewhere. They say if you bite your tongue by accident, someone’s talking about you.”

I laughed. “Yeah right Kristoph. Besides, it doesn’t really mean anything. Come on now, go to bed”.

I ushered him out. It was his bedtime.

I was pretty much finished now. I wiped the froth from my mouth with some tissue and placed my toothbrush back in its container. After that, I rushed to my room and hit the hay.

Yeah right. As if that were true.

Little did I know, someone was really talking about me.

Danny was at his house, talking with Tom on the phone. He was sitting on his sofa, holding the book ‘Portrait of Dorian Grey’ in his hand.

“Honestly Tom, I don’t know how I should tell her. She might freak out”, Danny sighed over the phone.

“Really Danny, it’s been like, what? Six months. You’ve been crushing on her for six months. You’re gonna have to tell her sooner or later. It’s not good to keep your feelings bottled up”, Tom reasoned out.

“I do want to tell her. I really do… I’m just afraid that I’ll say or do something stupid and she won’t talk to me anymore. You know how girls can be. I can’t handle that”.

“Well, I don’t think Anthea’s like any other girl. You know that. She’ll understand. Besides, you guys are best buds. I’m positive she won’t react negatively”.

“I guess so… Aw what the heck! I think the problem’s with me. I’m too nervous to tell her”.

“Danny, nothing comes of nothing. Do you get my point? You need to speak up. How can you get things settled if you won’t speak up? Come on. You’re Danny; I know you can do it”.

Danny sighed.

“Okay. Thanks Tom. You know, I told this to my mom one time. She said the exact same thing”, Danny chuckled.

“See? Go on. Erase your fears and you’ll be fine. Be your shameless self”, Tom laughed.

Danny laughed and rolled his eyes. “Yeah right Tom. In fact, I’ll tell her tomorrow. We have rehearsals together for the play”.

“That’s great dude. I’m rooting for you”.

“Thanks a lot Tom. I have to go to sleep now. Bye”.

“Bye Danny. Good luck”.

I checked my watch. It was four in the afternoon. Danny and I were supposed to rehearse together for the final scene wherein Aurora and the Prince get married. The Prince in this part that we’re practicing on should also tell the princess how much he loved her.

So yeah. It was a pretty romantic scene.

Danny and I had been practicing with the rest of the class during English classes. Jessica’s script was good, excellent even.

Right now, Danny and I were supposed to practice in the school’s rehearsal room just a few doors away from our classroom.

We were already walking towards the room. I was clutching the script in my hand and humming a tune to myself.

Danny was acting pretty weird today. I heard him mutter “Should I tell her?” to himself while we were eating lunch. He seemed so tense today. Is this about the girl he likes? Oh well… Or maybe he was just taking the rehearsals seriously.

Still, something was definitely off.

“Danny, you okay? You seem pretty tense”, I told him as we were walking.

He had a surprised expression on his face. “Me? Tense? Er… I’m fine really”.

Oh well. Knowing Danny, he wouldn’t tell me unless he really wanted to,

“Okay Danny. But you’re sure you’re fine?” I asked. I was concerned about him.

“Really, I’m fine”, he said and finally grinned. All the tension in his face finally disappeared.

We finally arrived at the rehearsal room. It was pretty cool. There were mirros,a powdering room and a ton of props.

I think I’m gonna like it here.

“It’s nice here Danny. I love it here”, I told him as my eyes scanned the room.

“Yeah. I love rehearsing here you know. It’s pretty peaceful”, Danny agreed.

“Let’s start practicing now”, I suggested, Danny nodded.

We grabbed two chairs and sat down on them. I flipped through the script for the scene we were practicing for.

“Okay Danny… You ready?” I asked him. He nodded, still looking tense.

What was up with this guy?

I’m no mind-reader, so I couldn’t tell what was in his head. But I do now that something’s wrong.

‘Oh man. Should I tell her? Should I? Aw man’ Danny thought. These questions kept on repeating in his mind. He was debating with himself.

Finally, he made his decision.

‘Alright. I’m gonna tell her’, Danny thought, firm on his decision.

He suddenly held my hand. I turned to look at him, I was surprised by his expression.

His eyes looked like they were burning now. He looked like he was anxious about something. He looked like he really wanted something.

My heart skipped a beat. Why was I feeling this way?

“Er… Anthea… I’m gonna tell you something”, he told me quietly.

Now I was feeling tense. What was he about to tell me?

“Sure Danny. Just tell me”, I replied.

“Please don’t freak out or throw your shoe at me or anything okay?”

I laughed. Just what was he going to tell me? I’m pretty sure it’s not that bad or shocking.

“Come on Danny. I’d never do that to you”, I replied.

How could I hurt Danny? He was so sweet.

Danny grinned shyly.

“Nah. Well, okay. I guess I really have to let it out”, he said.

“Go on Danny. I’m all ears”, I replied.

Danny gulped. I just smiled encouragingly. What could make him so nervous?

“Y-you see… Um… Sorry. I’m just… Pretty nervous… Aw what the heck! I’m just gonna blab it out. Anthea, I really really like y-“ he started to say but he was cut off when the door opened.

We turned to see who opened it. Darn it. I hated interruptions.

We saw a small blond-haired girl in tutu and ballet shoes. She turned red when she saw us, obviously realizing that she had interrupted something important.

“I’m s-s-sorry. I thought this was the ballet room. I’m not yet familiar with the place… S-s-sorry for interrupting”, she stuttered.

“It’s okay. Go up and you’ll see a pink door just beside the administrator’s office. That’s it”, I instructed her.

“Thanks. I’m really sorry”, she thanked me and went off.

I turned to face Danny. He was banging his head on the chair slowly.

“Why? Why? Why? Why?” he muttered while banging his head.

Aw… He looked so cute.

“Come on Danny. Sure there was an interruption, but can you still tell me?” I asked him.

Unfortunately, he didn’t have the courage anymore. He was too shy again.

“Er… Sorry. I can’t calm my nerves anymore. I’ll tell you next time though”, he smiled.

That was a shame. But I didn’t want to force Danny.

“Okay Danny. You promise? Pinky swear?” I asked him and held up my pinky. Okay. It seemed corny, but I’ve always wanted to do it just like in the movies and Korean soap operas.

He laughed. “Pinky swear?”

“Yup. So you can really promise. Come on now. Pinky swear?”

He grinned and also held out his pinky. We did the pinky swear. I smiled, satisfied.

“The last time I did that was seven years ago”, he said.

“Oh? Then I’m glad I did it with you seven years later”, I grinned. Wow. It’s been a long time.

“I sure do”.

“Okay. So let’s practice now?”

“Sure”.

I flipped through the script again.

“Ah. Here’s your line”, I said after finally finding his part. I handed the script to him.

He cleared his throat and began reciting his lines.

“Dear Princess, the witch’s spell may have tried to keep me away from you. But I never gave up because I knew that I’d find true love when I would see you. And I did. That’s why… I can honestly say”, he recited and paused for dramatic effect.

“I love you Anthea”, he grinned, but then his eyes widened. He began to turn red after realizing he said the wrong name, and my name to boot.

I looked at him, surprised. I can’t believe he messed up his lines. That was pretty funny, but I couldn’t help but blush a bit too.

“Er… I love you too Danny but that’s not that line”, I joked and laughed.

However, when he said that, it felt real. It felt like he really meant it. It felt like he really did love me.

“I’m sorry. I messed up my line”, he apologized and grinned.

“It’s okay Danny. You know, whether you meant that or not, you’re the first guy outside of my family to tell me that. It’s a little trivia for you”, I smiled to him. Well, even if it was by accident, it really was true.

He looked surprised. “Really? No boy’s ever told you that?”

I snorted. “Boys never went near me when I was a kid. Sure I had a lot of girlfriends, but I never ever went near boys”.

He smiled. “That’s a shame. You’re a pretty lovely and cute girl”.

I blushed. Whoa! That line totally melted my heart! Danny chuckled.

“Well, it was me okay? I avoided boys. I dunno. I guess I didn’t feel so comfortable around them. But it feels different with you, Harry, Tom and Dougie. I like you guys”, I said.

Danny smiled warmly. “Thanks”.

After that, we rehearsed some more. It didn’t take too long though. Besides, it was a simple play. Naturally, the script was short. Plus, since we were already familiar with the play, we kind of memorize our lines.

I checked my watch and received my shock.

“Danny, it’s only 4:30. Can you believe it?” I told him.

He flashed me a puzzled expression and looked at my watch.

“Oh yeah. It is only 4:30 pm”, he chuckled.

I surveyed the room. I wonder what we should do. There was still a lot of time.

“Hey Anthea. You know, they keep a lot of costumes here”, Danny suggested.

My face brightened. Oh my gosh. We could try on a few outfits. That would be really fun.

“Danny, where exactly are the costumes?” I asked him.

He pointed to a door to the right. “There. It’s a pretty huge closet”.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards the door that he pointed to. I placed my hand on the knob, twisted it and opened the door.

Danny wasn’t kidding. The closet was pretty huge. A lot of frilly gowns, suits, animal costumes and even mermaid costumes hung on racks left and right.

Danny went inside as well. He grinned when he saw a dog costume.

“This was my costume when I was in first grade. I can’t believe I played the role of a dog”, he said and shuddered. I laughed.

We spent the rest of the time scanning different costumes. Danny grabbed a tutu from the rack.

“I dare you to wear that”, I dared him.

“What’s in it for me?” he asked.

Hm… I wonder… What would be a nice deal?

I finally got it. It would be a fun thing to do.

“I’ll go surfing with you anytime you feel like it”, I replied.

“It’s a done deal”, Danny agreed.

He suddenly wore the tutu. He looked absolutely hilarious when he put that on with his pants still on. He even posed a bit.

I couldn’t help but really laugh out loud. In fact, I was already crying.

“Too bad I don’t have a camera. That would’ve been a great picture to post on the internet”, I commented.

He stuck out his tongue. “As if I’d let you do that”.

After daring him to wear a few more outfits, we decided to head home. It was already 5 pm. It was getting a bit darker.

We finally got outside the gates when the clouds started turning grey. It looked like it really was going to rain.

“Oh man. I don’t even have an umbrella”, I complained. Why did it have to rain now?

Suddenly, Danny took off his jacket and held it over the top of our heads.

“It’s no problem. I’ve got a jacket”, he grinned.

That was so sweet. That’s why I liked Danny a lot.

I helped him hold the jacket over our heads. The rain started to pour down. We walked a bit faster, chatting as we walked.

We finally reached my house. The rain was still pouring, but it wasn’t so hard.

He walked me towards my door. I was a little wet, but I didn’t mind.

“Thanks Danny”, I said to him, grinning.

“No biggie. Bye Anthea”, he said as he started walking away.

I waved goodbye and went inside my house.

I studied Chemistry and Biology as soon as I was already in my room. I needed to review my lessons.

After that, I had dinner. When I finally finished my dinner I headed to my room and slept. I was pretty tired.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 3 Empty All About You___ Take 25 Chapter 27 part 2

Post  anika Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:08 am

I woke up at 3:30 am. I wasn’t even sure if I really did wake up. I was so sleepy, so I couldn’t tell if this was just a dream. It pretty much felt like it though.

I suddenly felt thirsty. I slowly got up from my bed and went downstairs. I proceeded to the kitchen. I walked to the refrigerator.

I opened it and immediately grabbed a huge bottle of Minute Maid. I got a cup from the sink and began to pour the delightful juice into it. I smiled. It was pretty refreshing.

Suddenly, the phone in the pocket of my pajamas rang. I wonder who could be calling at this time.

Nevertheless, I answered it.

“Hello? Who’s calling?” I yawned. I was still so sleepy.

“Anthea? Anthea? You’re up?” a voice asked.

I recognized whose voice it was.

“Kyle? This is you?” I asked. Why was he calling at this time?

“Hey um… Sorry for calling so early. I couldn’t sleep”, he began to say.

My head was practically bobbing now. Gosh I was sleepy. In fact, I couldn’t even really understand what he said. Oh well, just say yes.

“Anthea… Um… Is it okay if you go out on a date with me?” he asked shyly.

I was so sleepy. What? What was he saying again? Anyway, just say yes. It’s just a dream after all.

“Er… Sure. I don’t mind”, I replied, yawning.

“Really? You sure? Th-thanks. I’m sorry if I’m being fast”, he said.

“It’s fine Kyle”.

“It’s just that… I really like you Anthea you know. I think we’d be great together…”

Okay. Now I really can’t understand what he was saying. What? What again? Oh what the heck. Just agree. It’ll give me less trouble.

“Er sure Kyle. I’ve gotta go to sleep now. Bye”, I said. Gosh I was so drowsy.

“Okay. I’ll pick you up after school”.

“Sure”.

I ended the call. I went back to my room and back into my bed. This dream was so weird. Kyle asked me out? Definitely a funny dream.

I just chuckled to myself as I slept, thinking it was all a dream.

Boy was I wrong. It was no dream.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:13 pm

I turned to face Danny. He was banging his head on the chair slowly.

“Why? Why? Why? Why?” he muttered while banging his head.

awwww! that is so cute!! ^_^
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:53 am

DANNY = LOVE Very Happy

“Dear Princess, the witch’s spell may have tried to keep me away from you. But I never gave up because I knew that I’d find true love when I would see you. And I did. That’s why… I can honestly say”, he recited and paused for dramatic effect.

“I love you Anthea”, he grinned, but then his eyes widened. He began to turn red after realizing he said the wrong name, and my name to boot.

THE BEST. XDDD

Good job Anika! Approve!

can't wait for the next chapter...
oooooh Kyle's gonna get in trouble with danny and harry. oooooh. XDD
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 3 Empty All About You___ Take 26

Post  anika Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:20 pm

CHAPTER 28 (A DATE I NEVER AGREED TO… I THINK)

“Jessica, I had the weirdest dream ever”, I told Jessica.

“What was it about?” Jessica asked.

It was already after classes. Jessica and I were sitting under a tree, chatting. I just had to tell her about my awfully weird dream about Kyle.

“I dreamed that Kyle asked me out on a date and that he liked me”, I gushed.

Jessica laughed out loud. “You have the wackiest dreams ever! Kyle? Please”.

I laughed too. “I know. It’s totally weird and I even agreed because I was so sleepy”.

“That would’ve been bad”.

“Absolutely”.

“You’re lucky it’s just a dream, or else Kyle would be… Here… Wait! Oh my gosh! Anthea! He’s here!”

My smile vanished from my face. Jessica was pointing to the gates of the school. Oh my gosh.

Kyle was standing outside, holding a bouquet of flowers. He was wearing a green shirt and walking shorts.

I wasn’t so sure things were just a dream last night.

“I think he’s waiting for you”, Jessica said.

“I guess I’d better go there”, I gulped. I have to face this. I waved goodbye to Jessica and I assured her that I’d be fine.

I walked towards Kyle. I took a deep breath while walking. He beamed when he saw me. I was smiling nervously.

What was I supposed to do? I didn’t want to hurt Kyle. It’s not his fault.

“Er… Hey Kyle”, I said nervously.

“Hey Anthea. Um… These are for you”, he said, handing me the bouquet. He was really smiling now. I have to admit, he did look pretty handsome and charming.

“Thanks Kyle. So where are we going?” I asked him as I got the bouquet.

I really wished that everything was a dream right now. Never did I imagine that this would happen to me. But then, I have to face reality.

No matter how awful things seem.

“We’re going to this Italian restaurant. It’s called the Italian Kitchen. It’s nice there”, he smiled and started holding my hand.

Whoops! Not so fast mister.

I pulled my hand away and smiled a bit. “Er… Sorry. It just feels awkward”.

Whew. That was a close one.

“Oh okay. It’s fine”, Kyle said, a bit disappointed.

No way was I letting him hold my hand that fast.

We got inside a taxi and arrived at the restaurant after ten minutes.

I have to say, the restaurant is pretty impressive. There was a wooden sign on the top which said “Italian Kitchen”. The inside was exquisite. There was an Italian band and a lot of people were inside. Woah. This was a posh place.

As we entered the restaurant, the smell of Italian cuisine filled my nose. The food seems to be delicious here. Just the aroma makes my mouth water.

A waiter approached us.

“Any reservations?” the waiter asked us.

“Yes. Under Mattley”, Kyle replied.

The waiter flipped through his list on his clipboard.

“Ah yes. Here’s your reservation. Come here”, the waiter said and led us to a table for two at the back.

It was a bit far away from the rest of the diners. Kyle probably wanted privacy.

I gulped. This did not seem so good.

We sat down and the waiter took our order and left. Kyle was smiling at me.

I so did not feel comfortable here.

“Kyle, why are you doing this?” I asked him. I definitely needed an answer.

He suddenly held my hands on the table. I wanted to pull my hands away but I was afraid that he’s get offended.

“It’s like what I said last night. I really like you Anthea… I know we’d be great together”, he said, really meaning it.

“Hold on. But I barely know you Kyle! I’ve only known you for a week!” I protested. This was so ridiculous. It didn’t make sense.

“I know I’m being fast, but I really do like you Anthea”.

“No Kyle. Absolutely not!”

“Please Anthea? Give me a chance”.

“I’m sorry Kyle. But I-I already like someone. You can’t force me to like you”.

“Oh really? Maybe you’re just making that up”.

“No I’m not. It’s really true”.

He snorted. “Whatever. I’m way better anyway”.

Ugh. I never he was this stubborn. And he’s way better? As if he could ever compete with Harry. I seriously wanted to strangle him now.

He took out his wallet, but then a picture fell from his pocket. I picked it up from the floor.

I seriously wanted to slap him when I saw the photograph.

It was already torn, but it was neatly taped. Kyle was in the picture, along with a blond girl. They were hugging each other and looking really sweet. They were obviously not family. I saw the date on it; it was just two weeks ago.

I could feel my blood boiling inside me. I can’t believe he’s just using me as a replacement for this girl! They just broke up I guess. So this is why he asked me out.

I could’ve yelled at him, but I decided not to. I didn’t want to make a scene. I should just talk this over with him.

“Kyle, you just broke up with your girlfriend huh?” I asked him quietly.

I placed the dropped photo on the table. His eyes widened when he saw it. He began to grow a bit angry. I jut sighed.

“Kyle, people aren’t like patches on clothes. They shouldn’t be used to cover up your holes in life. You shouldn’t use people”, I told him directly. He needed to know and I certainly wasn’t going to tolerate this.

However, much to my dismay, Kyle was still stubborn.

“Okay. Yeah. I just broke up with my girlfriend. Big whoop. That’s not the reason. I do like you. I won’t give up”, he replied stubbornly.

“Kyle, I don’t even really like you”, I said, getting a little frustrated.

Suddenly, someone set down the food on our table. I was still looking at Kyle though with an angry expression. I can’t believe he’s forcing me.

“Kyle, I’ll just go now. I don’t want to make a scene”, I resigned and started to stand up.

“No! Wait!” he stopped me and grabbed my hand.

“Let go Kyle. I’ll pay for my food but I need to go”.

I tried to yank my arm away but Kyle was too strong. He certainly wasn’t about to let me go.

Suddenly, another pair of hands yanked his arm away from me, breaking Kyle’s tight grip.

“When a lady says ‘no’, you really should let her go”, a familiar voice said.

I turned to look and see who it was. I gasped. Oh my gosh.

It was Harry.

He was looking at Kyle with a stern expression on his face. He looked like he was about to beat Kyle up.

“H-Harry?” I asked weakly.

I couldn’t believe this. Here was Harry, ready to rescue me. I was so glad that he was here. Kyle could finally let me go.

His cold expression suddenly evaporated when he turned to me, grinning widely. “Hey Anthea. It’s great seeing you here”.

Then he faced Kyle and his sour expression reappeared. “You, I’m not so sure I’m happy to see”.

Kyle only glared at him. Oh no. I’d better stop this before things get worse.

“Harry. It’s okay. Kyle and I just had a little misunderstanding. I’ll just leave. Kyle, here’s my payment for my food. I’ve gotta go now”, I said and handed a few bills to Kyle.

He took them with a frown on his face. “Fine. I’ll pay at the front desk. I’m sorry to see you go so soon though. But Anthea, I promise I won’t give up. Remember that”.

He finally smiled and stood up from the table. He was smiling only at me, he started to frown when he passed by Harry. Harry only rolled his eyes and mouthed the word ‘loser’ as Kyle left.

I sighed. Harry suddenly placed his arm over my shoulder. I blushed.

“You okay? I thought something was up when I was about to serve you guys your order”, he said gently.

I looked at Harry’s outfit. He was wearing a waiter’s outfit. Did he work it? Either way, it was great that he was here to save me. He was my hero.

“Come on. I know you haven’t eaten yet. Let’s go to the back”, he said, his arm still over my shoulder.

I nodded. I felt like in heaven. I can’t believe Harry was my hero today! I felt like melting to the floor. I felt like dancing.

He led me throughout the crowd. We reached the back part wherein two doors opened to the kitchen and the owner’s room.

I was surprised when Harry, instead of going into the kitchen, went inside the owner of the restaurant’s room.

Whoa. What was going on?

We went inside the room. It was pretty cozy. There was a bookshelf filled with different cook books, a desk with a pile of folders on it and a few sofas. Different paintings hung on the wall and there was one portrait that showed a huge group of chefs.

“Harry, what are we doing here? I thought only the restaurant owner could come in here’, I asked him. I was just so curious. What’s the explanation behind all this?

“Oh. Well, you see, my parents are the owners of this restaurant”, Harry said bashfully.

Wait a second. Did I hear that right? Harry’s parents were the owners of this fancy restaurant??

“Really Harry?? You’re not pulling my leg?” I asked again.

“Well, we’re in here. So I guess it must be true. I work part-time here to help out my parents”, he replied, grinning.

Wooah. This is amazing! I can’t believe Harry’s rich! And his parents are chefs of this high-class restaurant.

“This is amazing Harry! Really. I’m impressed”, I said, completely awed.

Harry blushed. “Well, not really”.

Suddenly, my tummy began to grumble. I smiled shyly. Wow. Way to make an impression. Harry grinned.

“Wait here. I’ll get some food from the kitchen”, he said and went outside.

I surveyed the room once more. I approached the picture of chefs. I squinted, trying to get a better look at the photograph. I saw one man to the farthest left who looked exactly like Harry, only older. He must be Harry’s father. Gosh he looked handsome too.

Harry finally returned, holding a steaming plate of mouth-watering lasagne in his hand. The aroma made my stomach grumble again.

“Here. Eat this. I made it myself”, he grinned widely.

I blushed. This was too much. I felt like floating to heaven. My imagination was out of control again. I imagined that Harry was my husband and he’s cook for me everyday, just like now. It would be absolutely fantastic.

I just wish everything was real though. But I’ve got to face reality now, no matter how harsh it is.

“Anthea?” Harry prodded.

I snapped back into reality. “Oh. Sorry Harry. Thanks a lot”.

I took the plate and began eating the lasagne as I sat on a sofa. It was so delicious! This made me love Harry even more. He was such a good cook.

I finished my lasagne in a few minutes. It was just too good.

“Thanks a lot Harry! It was delicious! Really”, I complimented him.

He smiled.

“Harry, the chef in the picture, is your dad there?” I asked him, pointing to the picture.

“Yup. My mom’s there too. Actually, all the chefs in that picture are my family”, he replied.

“Seriously? All of you cook?”

“Yup. It seems that cooking’s in our blood. They all have different eating joints here. One owns the Chinese pagoda, the other one owns Biggie Burgers and I think my cousin owns Ice Cream Monster”.

I nearly fell off my sofa. They actually control the hugest food joints around here? And his cousin owns the Ice Cream Monster??

“Wooah Harry! For real?” I asked.

“Er… Yeah”, he chuckled.

“Harry, you simply amaze me. Where should I put this by the way?” I said, holding up my plate.

“Oh. Justine will pick it up. Just set that down on the small table over there”, he instructed, pointing to a small table at the back.

I placed it there, and started walking back to Harry.

I can’t believe he and his family were such great cooks. And his cousin owns the Ice Cream Monster! That was really incredible. Their family certainly was powerful.

Suddenly, because I wasn’t concentrating, I tripped over the carpet.

I screamed and closed my eyes. I didn’t hit the desk, but I sure hit something. After I hit the thing, we both fell down to the carpet with a soft thud. Thank God the carpet was soft and plushy. It wouldn’t be pleasant if it was hard.

I opened my eyes and saw Harry. His head seemed to have hit the desk and his arms were wrapped around me.

I could feel my heart go thump again. I think I was turning as red as a tomato now.

Harry grinned at me. “Hey slow down Anthea”.

I blushed and immediately got off him. I helped him stand up.

“I’m so sorry Harry. Really. Oh my gosh. Did you hit your head?” I apologized.

He only smiled. “Nah. I’m fine, really. Are you okay?”

“I am. Only because you saved me. Thanks Harry”.

“No prob. I think you should go home now. It’s getting pretty late. I think it’s seven now”.

“What? Seven? My parents don’t even know I’m here!” I panicked.

“It’s okay. I already called them a while ago. I told them you were with me”.

“Harry, you saved me again. Thanks!”

I hugged him. I was just so grateful. He patted my head and smiled when I let go.

He led me out of the restaurant and found a taxi for me. I thanked him as I got in. I owed him so much.

I replayed my little accident in my head. I think I even giggled when I thought about it.

I arrived home. My parents weren’t angry at all. I was with Harry, so there was no problem.

Kyle called me so many times later on. But I never answered. I need some space anyway.

I slept peacefully that night. I didn’t even notice the robin that was pecking on my window.

I dreamt about my little accident. It was one of the sweetest moments of my life after all.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:26 pm

great fic! hehehehe
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:29 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:great fic! hehehehe

Thanks mate!! Very Happy Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:33 pm

anika wrote:

np.. XD Razz Razz Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:52 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:
anika wrote:

np.. XD Razz Razz Razz

hehe. You know, I just finished typing 6 projects here at the internet cafe. My back is suffering from extreme stiffness. LOL. lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:54 pm

wow... you must rest... youve done enough for today... 6 projects?? whoa! haha.. world record.. hehehe Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:31 pm

Photobucket

Oh MY GOD anika, i like your fan fic, so much, nasa, part na ako kung saan nakita ni anthea na nag guiguitar si danny... ow no, grabe its like you are a professional writer, your words, expression na ginagamit mo, i love it, i just felt the story, lalo na sa pag describe mo sa mcfly, sa mga punch line, man, nadala ako.. anika, alam mo bang di ako nakatulog kagabi kakaisip sa fan fic mo, at di ako nakapag review ng mabuti kakaisip sa story kasi parang nadadala talaga ako sa story.. (buti feel ko pumasa ako sa exam!!) anika aim high to you... parang nahihiya na akong i post ang fan fic ko next week... Neutral wooh you made me crazy last night... dahil dun i was challenge na pag butihin ko ung fan fic ko, nakakahiya... hmm ajah!!!(sorry kung ngayon ko lang naumpisahan, busy ako eh, sige i have to read more...)

oh i just love it... Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy McFly logo
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:55 pm

awww, no danny moments lol
but nice add :]
really Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:39 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

Oh MY GOD anika, i like your fan fic, so much, nasa, part na ako kung saan nakita ni anthea na nag guiguitar si danny... ow no, grabe its like you are a professional writer, your words, expression na ginagamit mo, i love it, i just felt the story, lalo na sa pag describe mo sa mcfly, sa mga punch line, man, nadala ako.. anika, alam mo bang di ako nakatulog kagabi kakaisip sa fan fic mo, at di ako nakapag review ng mabuti kakaisip sa story kasi parang nadadala talaga ako sa story.. (buti feel ko pumasa ako sa exam!!) anika aim high to you... parang nahihiya na akong i post ang fan fic ko next week... Neutral wooh you made me crazy last night... dahil dun i was challenge na pag butihin ko ung fan fic ko, nakakahiya... hmm ajah!!!(sorry kung ngayon ko lang naumpisahan, busy ako eh, sige i have to read more...)

oh i just love it... Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy McFly logo

Oh my... You know... You really shocked me. hahaha. Really? Thank you so much! I feel really happy. I never thought that anyone would say something as encouraging as what you said. Thank you, I really appreciate it. Group hug
Haha. I'll take your advice. I will aim high. I want to be a writer someday though, if I have time and if I can get a lucky break. XD Hopefully, I can be one. If not, I think I wannna be an astronaut or doctor. haha. Dance
Post your fic! I wanna read it! haha. I'll be sure to support it. Hot
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:43 pm

KAI wrote:awww, no danny moments lol
but nice add :]
really Very Happy
Thanks again for the comment! Very Happy
Yeah. No Danny moments for a while. haha. He'll come back though in a few chapters.
Hm... I just remembered something. When I was reading New Moon, I missed Edward so much! Sad I can't believe he was gone for nearly three-hundred pages! The story felt kinda empty without him.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 3 Empty All About You___ Take 27

Post  anika Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:07 am

CHAPTER 29 (THE PERFECT GOWN)

The days went by quickly and soon it was the weekend again. The play was going well. We already had our rehearsals and we managed to master the play. Danny was a really effective and wonderful actor. I could see why he’s always chosen for the major roles.

I was going out with Evangeline today. I need to pick something up this Saturday.

I checked my watch. It was eight in the morning. I pulled out a business card from my desk in my room. I got my cell phone from my pocket and dialled the number on the card. I placed my cell phone near to my right ear.

“Yes? Who is calling?” the voice on the other end of the line asked.

“Hey. It’s me, Anthea”, I said.

“Anthea dear! How lovely! It’s you! Do you need anything?”

“Yeah. Can I ask you a favour? It’s really important”.

“Sure. Anything for you. What do you need?”

“Well…”

“Anthea! It’s absolutely great here!” Evangeline exclaimed enthusiastically.

“I know. I’m pretty shocked too”, I agreed.

We were in a white room and sitting on black leathered sofas. Several paintings hung on the wall and there was a huge flat screen television. There was also a huge fish tank at the back. Just exactly where were we? We were at Paul’s apartment and working room.

It was pretty huge. There was even a bar here. It was pretty fancy.

Paul finally arrived, carrying a lot of paper bags. He set them down on the floor carefully. He grinned when he saw us.

“Anthea! It’s so great to see you again!” he exclaimed as he hugged me.

“It’s great to see you too Paul. Ah. By the way, this is my friend Evangeline”, I said and introduced Evangeline to him.

“My, my. You’re a pretty one. Are you interested in modelling?” Paul remarked as he looked at Evangeline from head to toe.

Evangeline giggled as she shook her head.

“Well now, I’ve brought all these princess gowns. So, let’s start trying them out”, Paul said excitedly.

I called Paul this morning. I asked him if he had a few gowns that I could borrow for the play on Monday. Evangeline came with me. Paul was so nice. He even asked his driver to come pick me and Evangeline up at my house.

He pulled out a few gowns from the paper bag. The all looked absolutely gorgeous. One was pink, the other green, and another blue.

“Try these first. There’s a lot more though”, Paul suggested and handed me the outfits. “You can change in that fitting room over there”.

I went to the fitting room that he pointed out, holding the gowns. I took off my clothes and tried one on. It was okay. The color of pink was absolutely beautiful and the design was impressive.

I was done now. All I had to do was zip it up. I reached for the zipper at the back and pulled it up. It was going well until I couldn’t pull it up anymore.

I tried zipping it again, but it wouldn’t change. Oh man.

“Evangeline? Can you help me with the zipper?” I called.

Evangeline came in and tried to zip my dress. She couldn’t do it as well.

“Ugh. It’s really stuck”, she grunted.

“Oh well. No use forcing the dress. It won’t fit me. I’ll try another one. Thanks”, I said and she went out again.

I took that one off and tried the other gowns as well. But the same thing happened: they all wouldn’t fit me. It was such a shame. They were all so gorgeous.

Paul brought me more gowns, but they wouldn’t fit me again. I was getting frantic now. I still didn’t have a gown for the play. How could all of this happen?

I finally tried on all the gowns that Paul brought. All of them fit me miserably. I really wanted to cry now.

I was already leaning on the door of the fitting room. Tears started to pour down my cheek. I wiped them off.

I sighed. Crying won’t solve anything. I’m sure I’ll find a way.

Suddenly, Paul knocked on the door.

“Oh. Paul. What is it?” I asked.

“I just found this old dress in my closet. It’s actually a prom dress. A really pretty girl designed it before and made me make it. She returned it though after the prom. It’s not all princessy, but I guess it’ll do. If it fits you”, Paul replied.

I immediately brightened up. Okay. This is my last chance.

Evangeline came in and handed me the dress. It was baby blue with puffed sleeves. The skirt was a few inches below the knee and the ribbon tied to the back was adorable. It was very cute.

I was already satisfied with it. It was enough. At least I could use something for the play now.

“You ready?” Evangeline asked.

“Yup. I hope this fits”, I said.

Evangeline helped me put on the dress. It was great. The dress easily slipped on my body and it fit me perfectly.

“It fits!” Evangeline said happily, clapping her hands.

I looked at the dress. It was so wonderfully perfect, fitting my body effortlessly. It was like it was made for me.

“Let’s show Paul”, Evangeline said.

I nodded and we went out. Paul was sitting on one of the sofas, reading the newspaper. He looked up and immediately put aside the paper when he saw me.

“Anthea! You look so beautiful!” he exclaimed as he stood up.

I blushed a bit. “Really Paul? Thanks. I’m glad it fit me”. I looked at myself at a mirror on the wall. To be honest, I really did look good. The gown worked wonders for me.

“Now you can really seduce Danny”. Evangeline teased, grinning widely.

I gasped and slapped her shoulder. She only grinned. I was really blushing now. How could she joke about that? I don’t know why, but I feel so embarrassed. I couldn’t just shrug it off like it was nothing.

Paul only laughed. “Aw come on Anthea. You and Danny look so sweet”.

I blushed. “We’re just friends”.

Paul sighed. “Whatever you say. Hey, I think that gown is over ten years old.”

“Really? It’s that old?” I asked, surprised. I should really take good care of this then.

“Yup. I remember the date well because the girl was so sweet and pretty. After her prom, it couldn’t fit her anymore. She returned to me and told me somebody might make better use of it in the future”, Paul narrated.

I nodded. Thank God though. That girl from decades ago saved me.

“It’s a very nice design”, Evangeline said while admiring the dress.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. Paul smiled like he was already expecting it.

“Oh! It’s here. Come in!” he called.

Two delivery guys came in carrying what seemed to be a huge painting wrapped in brown paper.

Paul signed the clipboard and the men went away.

Evangeline and I looked at the huge parcel, wondering what it could be.

“Paul, what’s that?” I asked.

Paul was beaming at me. “You sure you want to see?”

I nodded. “Sure”.

He began to tear down the brown paper wrapping. When he was done, it revealed an old photograph that I knew so well. It was the one in the photo shoot where Danny and I were whisked away to be models for the day. It was the one wherein Danny was kissing my cheek.

I gaped at it. It was huge! And the frame was great. The picture was now probably more than half my body. Paul actually blew up the picture.

“Paul! You blew up the picture?” I asked, very shocked.

“Yeah. It’s actually one of the best pictures I’ve seen. Besides, you two look so adorable together”, Paul smiled.

Evangeline looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. “Did you guys just get married or something?”

I smiled sheepishly. Oh well.

I narrated everything to her. She finally understood. She giggled as she listened to my story.

“Oh. I see. Well, I have to agree with Paul. You guys do look good together”, Evangeline said, a sly smile on her face.

I blushed again. Why do I keep on getting embarrassed?

“Oh. Look at the time. I guess you girls should be home. You need to eat your lunch and I still have work to do”, Paul said.

We all fixed the gowns and I placed the only one that fit me in a paper bag after changing back into my shirt and jeans. We both thanked Paul as we got into a taxi.

We finally arrived at my house. I said goodbye to her and thanked her for coming with me. I really appreciated it. Suddenly, she was in a daze. She stopped walking. I guess she was having another vision.

She faced me, a concerned expression pasted on her face. “Be careful. You might have an accident on Monday” she warned me and I nodded. She walked away after that, leaves blowing in her path.

Well, I guess I have to be extra careful on Monday then. I hope I don’t screw up the play though.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:11 am

WHOA!!! great fic! and still no danny moments.. XD Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 3 Empty All About___ Take 28 Chapter 30 Part 1

Post  anika Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:17 am

CHAPTER 30 (SLEEPING BEAUTY)

I peeped from the curtains; a lot of kids were already seated in the hall. I began to feel a little nervous. I can’t believe I’m about to act in front of a massive audience.

I haven’t seen Danny yet though. He was on the other wing. I wondered what he looked like.

I started to breathe slowly. Okay. Air goes in… Air goes out. You’ll be fine.

Suddenly, Jenny and Jessica approached me. They seemed finished talking with those in charge with the lights. They gasped when they saw my outfit for the first time. They were so busy today, we couldn’t see each other.

“Anthea! You look absolutely gorgeous!” Jessica exclaimed happily and hugged me.

“Thanks! I’m pretty nervous though”, I replied.

“You? Nervous? With a look like that, you should feel so confident. Anthea, you are gonna rock that stage tonight”, Jenny smiled.

“Aw Jenny… Thanks! I feel so much better, thanks to you guys!” I said as I hugged Jenny.

Jenny was right. I shouldn’t feel so nervous now. I should enjoy what I’m doing.

Suddenly, the lights began to die and the music started to play.

“Oh. It’s show time. Good luck Anthea!” Jessica whispered and went to fix more things at the other wing.

“Break a leg Anthea” Jenny said and walked away as well to help out Jessica.

“Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there lived a king and queen who had a beautiful daughter named Princess Aurora…” the narrator started to say.

Okay. I was going to be fine. I was not going to mess things up.

“Mother? Why can’t I go see a spinning wheel? I’m dreadfully curious”, I recited my lines.

I was finally acting onstage, and the audience was luckily paying attention to what I was saying. Good. That meant that my voice projection was clear.

“Why on Earth would you want to see a spinning wheel my dear? It’s awfully boring”, Cassandra, who played the queen, replied.

“Mother. I want to see one. Please?”

“No. Your father has already burned all the spinning wheels in the land”.

“But why?”

“We’re just trying to keep you safe. Please stop asking such questions dear. I have to go now”.

Then she made her exit. Things were going smoothly and everything seemed so polished. I began to pout, according to the script.

“Oh. I know you love me mother, but I need answers”.

Suddenly, the witch of the story arrived with a spinning wheel. Horror music signalled her entrance and some kids looked pretty scared seeing her. I couldn’t blame them. Our witch had horrific make-up on her face.

“My deeaaarrr… You say you want to see a spinning wheel? Heeerrreee”, Leah, the witch, said in a shrill voice. My skin began to have goose bumps. She was such an effective actress.

I looked at the spinning wheel. “Oh my. I don’t see any harm in it. May I touch it?” I asked.

“But of coouuurrssee! Go ahead deeaarriiee!” she cackled.

I walked towards the spinning wheel, touched the tip and pretended to be in pain. I groaned.

“Oww!!! Oh… I… Feel… So… Sleepy”, I said and pretended to faint. I fell to the stage floor. It hurt a bit when I fell but I had to do it to make the scene look dramatic.

“Ahahaha!! My plan has finally succeeded! Sweet dreams princess. May your dreams be sweet, because you will never wake up!” Leah cackled once more, a little shriller now. Then she took off.

My three classmates, Toni, Zara and Joyce, who played the three good fairies, finally made their entrance. I opened one eye slowly. Aw… They looked so cute in their costumes.

“Oh! Look at the princess!” Toni exclaimed.

“Her finger is bleeding and she is sleeping. Oh. The wish must’ve come true!” Zara recited in a frantic voice, and her companions pretended to cry.

“Wait! Do you not remember my spell? Yes the princess is asleep, but she will wake up with true love’s first kiss. We should bring her to her chambers and cast a spell upon the castle to make everyone fall asleep, they can only awake when the Princess is no more in slumber. From there on, our princess will wait for her true love”, Joyce said.

After that, they waved their wands onstage, casting the spell.

They began to carry me to the bed onstage. I closed my eyes. I wasn’t supposed to wake up after all.

“Ah. So this is the castle which contains the princess who has slept for so long. Maybe she is my true love that I have longed searched for”, Danny said as he roamed around the stage, reciting his lines with so much emotion.

He started walking towards the right wing, cutting off the vine props set onstage. He was done, and began to proceed to me.

“Ah. Here’s the fair princess. She sleeps still”, he said and approached me.

He was supposed to say more but he seems to have been silenced. What was going on? Did he forget his lines? That wasn’t possible and right in the middle of the play too!

I opened my right eye a bit and saw Danny staring at me so intensely. It’s like he was hypnotised.

Suddenly, he snapped out of it. It was a good thing too.

“Ah. She’s so beautiful. Maybe a kiss might wake her”, he said and kissed my cheek very gently. We weren’t supposed to really kiss. The principal was very conservative, so she told us not to kiss in front of the kids.

Even though his kiss didn’t reach my lips, my heart pounded. I couldn’t understand why I felt like this.

I sat up slowly and stretched my arms. “Oh. My Prince! You have finally come! My love, I have been waiting for you so long. I am glad you broke the spell”. I hugged Danny. The crowd went “Aww…”

“And I, you. Will you marry me?”

“Of course my love. Nothing would make me happier”.

We headed in opposite directions for a while. There was dancing in the center of the stage, because the spell was broken.

Finally, we were both at the center once more, a few meters away from each other. This was the last scene.

“Dear Princess, the witch’s spell may have tried to keep me away from you, but I never gave up because I knew I’d fine true love and I did. That’s why… I can honestly say”, Danny said and paused. I looked at him. Gosh he was dazzling in his outfit. He was so handsome.

“I love you Princess”, he said.

The audience screamed loudly. Some kids were even crying.

“I love you too my Prince”, I replied, smiling at him.

Finally, it’s over. All I have to do is run towards Danny and hug him. The audience was screaming even more.

Unfortunately, when I was running towards Danny, tragedy struck: I tripped, like the klutz that I always was. He immediately came to my rescue and tried to catch me. Then it happened.

My lips crashed into his lips.

The audience was dead silent. Everyone was staring at us. This wasn’t part of the script! How could I screw this up???

I couldn’t believe I accidentally kissed Danny! He seemed shocked, but decided to kiss me back to make it seem like things were scripted.

I had to admit, he was a great kisser. The thing that he did with the cherry held true. I could feel my heart beat fast and my cheeks flush.

He broke off our kiss; we shouldn’t prolong this after all. The principal was watching. He looked at me. He was blushing as well.

The audience screamed even louder. There was a deafening sound that bounced against the walls of the hall and filled the place. The kids were jumping from their seats and a lot more cried. The teachers had a hard time controlling them. All of them were applauding and screaming “More! More! More!”

“And so… Our story ends as the Prince and Princess Aurora lived happily ever after”, the narrator quickly said over the microphone.

Everyone applauded and kept on screaming. I guess they really liked the play.

Danny held my hand. I looked at him. He was smiling shyly and still blushing. I grinned, my cheeks still scorching and my heart thumping.

The crowd screamed again. I felt like I could go deaf. The curtains began to close and the crowd couldn’t see us anymore. Danny and I looked at each other for a moment, still feeling a bit embarrassed. Then he smiled at me, I smiled back.

This time, it was the cast’s time to scream.

“Oh my gosh! Was that part of the script??” Leah screamed excitedly.

“I can’t believe you guys kissed!” Joyce exclaimed, out of breath.

“Aw! That was so cute!” Toni gushed.

Danny and I exchanged looks and just grinned.

“It was an accident. I tripped. I’m sorry I was so clumsy”, I apologized.

“In any case, you guys just made the kids go crazy. They can’t stop screaming”, Jessica said as she arrived to meet us.

“Yeah guys. You couldn’t have done it any better!” Jenny grinned.

Finally, the curtain call came and we all went out again. Danny and I received a standing ovation when our names were called. We could only turn red and smile sheepishly.

After that, Danny and I went through the door at the backstage and walked around the campus. It was a cool night and the moon shone brightly.

“I’m really sorry Danny. I tripped. I didn’t have any intention of doing that”, I told him quietly.

He chuckled. “It’s okay. It happens onstage from time to time”. I didn’t know that he was secretly happy with what happened though.

“Um… You know Danny, that was my first kiss”, I shared with him.

He stared at me with a surprised expression on his face. “Really?”

Last edited by anika on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 am; edited 4 times in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 3 Empty All About You___ Take 29 Chapter 30 Part 2

Post  anika Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:18 am

I nodded. “Yup. I’m never near around boys. So I had zero chance of that happening. Until now”.

Danny laughed. “A shame they didn’t take their chance. Hm… Now let me tell you something shocking. You know, you’re actually wearing my mom’s dress that was more than ten years ago”.

I was shocked. I could only stare at him for a while, letting the revelation sink in.

“Whaat?? This was your mom’s???” I asked.

“Yeah. I’ve seen that in so many pictures of her. That’s why I first stared at you when I saw you onstage. I was just surprised. She loves that dress. It was one of her first designs”, he explained.

“Your mom’s a designer?”

“Yup. She owns the line Hunky Dory”.

“Hunky Dory?? The Hunky Dory?”

“Yup.”

Woah. Danny was filthy rich then. Hunky Dory was a very classy and expensive brand of clothes. Even celebrities wear that.

“It’s a beautiful dress, really”, I said.

“Yeah. I used to look at my mom’s picture. She was really pretty in that. I used to say that no one else could look pretty in that but her. I was wrong. You look stunning tonight”, Danny complimented.

I turned pink. “Aw. Thanks Danny. You look handsome tonight too. I mean that”.

“Really? I don’t look gay?”

“You? Gay? Please. That’s the last thing that’s going to cross anyone’s mind”.

He chuckled.

“Oh yeah. Why didn’t your mom keep this? She wore it during prom night, so it must be special to her”, I asked.

“Oh. That’s easy. It couldn’t fit her anymore at all after a few weeks. Her closet was so full of clothes, her mom asked her to just give away the prom dress. Let’s just say my grandmother doesn’t like anything that’s not branded. My mom figured that it could be useful to someone in the future. It broke her heart, but she had to part with it”, Danny said.

So that’s why. I’m kind of glad she returned it though. It saved my neck.

“I’m glad you wore it. It really suits you, you know”, he smiled.

I smiled back. “Thanks Danny”.

He suddenly hummed a tune as he looked to the night sky.

“Danny, what are you humming?” I asked.

“Oh. Another song of Tom”, he grinned.

“Oh? Please sing it to me!” I said excitedly. I was eager to hear another original of theirs.

“Really?”

“Yup! I wanna hear it now. My parents might come to pick me up after they do their rounds”.

He finally gave in. “Okay”.

He cleared his throat and began to sing:
“Hey, I’m looking out for my Star Girl,
I guess I’m stuck in this mad world,
With things that I wanna say
But you’re a million miles away
And I was afraid when you kissed me,
On your intergalactical Frisbee
I wonder why, I wonder why
You never asked me to stay
Oohh.
So wouldn’t you like to come with me?
Oooh.
Surfin’ the sun as it starts to rise.
Oohh.
Woah. Your gravity’s making me dizzy.
Girl I gotta tell you.
I'm feelin' much better
Make a little love in the moonlight”.

His voice let me breathless. I loved it whenever he sang. He grinned at me, and I could feel my legs turn into jelly.

Suddenly, I heard a honk outside the gates and I whirled around to look. It was me parents’ car.

For some odd reason, Danny and I winded up here near the gates.

“Oh. I guess your parents are here”, Danny said, shielding his eyes with his right hands from the light of the car.

It was a shame that they couldn’t come. They were busy again. But I asked Janet, who was with the audience, to videotape everything.

“Yeah. I think I have to go now. Thanks for coming with me tonight Danny. I really had a blast. I’m your number one fan by the way”, I grinned. He could go places. He did have immense talent, not to mention good looks and a wonderful personality.

“Aw… Thanks. Consider yourself my first fan then”, he replied.

“Really? I guess I’m freakin’ lucky then. I get free tickets to your concert okay? And dedicate one song to me!” I called as I hurried to the car.

“Sure! Definitely!” Danny yelled and waved goodbye to me.

I waved goodbye as well as Danny walked away to pick up his stuff from the guard house. My cheeks still burned as I got into the car. Danny always makes me feel this way…

Danny got his bag from the guardhouse. He zipped his bag open, and took out a large envelope. He took the contents out, which were a lot of papers with lyrics of his original songs.

He chuckled.

“You don’t have to worry about a song dedicated to you. Because all of these love songs are dedicated to you Anthea”, he said to himself as he proceeded to get into a taxi and go home.

Why was I always oblivious to these things?
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:20 am

McFly(nick) wrote:WHOA!!! great fic! and still no danny moments.. XD Razz

hahaha. Thanks! Don't worry. He's back now. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:50 am

yipee!
too sweet ya know! I lovelovelove it!
I missed this fic!
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 am

Kerstien wrote:yipee!
too sweet ya know! I lovelovelove it!
I missed this fic!

Aw... Thanks! hehe. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:26 am

yes... the danny moments is back XD Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:00 am

McFly(nick) wrote:yes... the danny moments is back XD Razz
LOL. Of course! He's the one who makes everything so wicked. haha. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next