Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:22 pm

Oh wow, I missed so much!

I missed this thing! Really! Good that you bought it back Very Happy Haha. Edward's in there! And he's sleeping! Hahahaha, I love it! Wooh she's falling for Kyle! Yeah! Go Cath! Yay! More!! ^_^
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

* Reply with quote * * * * Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 11!!!] updated DEC 30

Post  PuDd_T on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 pm

yey! Joy!

i love love it!! this is soo nice!

ooohhh!! it makes me kilig!! Razz

go cathrel! this is wonderful!! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy

Moremoremoremore!!! wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo
avatar
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Age : 23
Location : Roxas City / Iloilo City
Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:23 am

anika wrote:YEEY!! Thank you very very much for the updates!! I love it. And this fan fic is a personal fave of mine! Good job! cheers cheers cheers
I was really surprised when Cathrel mentioned Artemis Fowl. I loove loove that dude! I can't blame Cathrel for liking him (if she really does) he's freakin' smart. I've read the Artemis Fowl series until the Lost Colony, and I think he's wicked amazing. Another reason to love your fic! haha. cheers
OMG. Dara likes Kyle?? No... I'm rooting for Cathrel!! Go Cathrel!! PBJT! PBJT!
I loved the Title of Dougie's fan club! The Skateboard Prodigy? That was good. I laughed. lol!
Anyway, I love love love your fic! Group hug

No prob. Smile
i'm glad to update these ones.
Very Happy And i'm glad this fic is your personal fave! Group hug
ARTEMIS FOWL!
DUDE! I SO LOVE HIM TOOO!!!
Awww, only until Lost Colony? Man, you should read "Time Paradox!" ARTEMIS FOWL II has strike again!
The boy is pure genius!
You'll be able to know why he had the idea of fairies on book one! Twisted Evil
LOVE IT! YOU SHOULD READ IT MAN!!


Yes. Dara likes Kyle. Very Happy

Well, at least Doug's fans club is waaay better than Kyle, right?
The heck. Prince of Baskerville? How lame! hahhahah!

And thank you thank you thank you!!
Group hug
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:25 am

KAI wrote:Oh wow, I missed so much!

I missed this thing! Really! Good that you bought it back Very Happy Haha. Edward's in there! And he's sleeping! Hahahaha, I love it! Wooh she's falling for Kyle! Yeah! Go Cath! Yay! More!! ^_^

You didn't really missed anything actually! hahaha!
I posted the chapter 9 to 11 just yesterday! Very Happy
ahahahha!
So nothing much! Very Happy

And yes, i'm glad i brought this back again!
LUL. Sleeping Edward!
The heck can that vampire sleep? Shocked
I thought they don't sleep!
ahhahahhahahah!
LOL. Kyle kyle kyle. Twisted Evil
hahhahaha
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 am

PuDd_T wrote:yey! Joy!

i love love it!! this is soo nice!

ooohhh!! it makes me kilig!! Razz

go cathrel! this is wonderful!! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy

Moremoremoremore!!! wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo

PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
Thank you thank you!
hahah!
It makes you kilig?
I'm so happy!
Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!
and thank you so mcuh!
MORE TO COME!

i still need to post til chapter 21!
ahahah!
clap clap clap
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  PuDd_T on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:40 am

cathrel wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:yey! Joy!

i love love it!! this is soo nice!

ooohhh!! it makes me kilig!! Razz

go cathrel! this is wonderful!! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy

Moremoremoremore!!! wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo

PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
Thank you thank you!
hahah!
It makes you kilig?
I'm so happy!
Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!
and thank you so mcuh!
MORE TO COME!

i still need to post til chapter 21!
ahahah!
clap clap clap

yhep! makes me sooo kilig! lub

okay! i'll be looking forward for the next chapters! ^_^
avatar
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Age : 23
Location : Roxas City / Iloilo City
Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 am

PuDd_T wrote:
cathrel wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:yey! Joy!

i love love it!! this is soo nice!

ooohhh!! it makes me kilig!! Razz

go cathrel! this is wonderful!! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy

Moremoremoremore!!! wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo

PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
Thank you thank you!
hahah!
It makes you kilig?
I'm so happy!
Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!
and thank you so mcuh!
MORE TO COME!

i still need to post til chapter 21!
ahahah!
clap clap clap

yhep! makes me sooo kilig! lub

okay! i'll be looking forward for the next chapters! ^_^

^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Chapter 12 on it's way!
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 am

Chapter 12: BUSTED.

“I am so stupid,” I told them the second time.

“Whatever, dude. I think we all know that now.” Jobel said cruelly—but in an I-am-joking-way—waiting impatiently for the cell numbers of the guys.

“Where is it?” Andrea asked frantically.

“C’mon! Show it to us. Don’t be selfish!” Dana laughed.

Then all of them got their cell phones and prepared their fingers for typing the guys’ numbers.

“What?” I gasped, too scared to believe of what I am seeing!

They just stared at me in a questioning way.

“You’re actually serious about this? I mean, getting the guys’ numbers?” I asked in disbelief then I spread out my arms, emphasizing them having their cellphones in hand!

“Uh, yeah...?” They answered in unison with their eyebrows raised.

“That was the objective of the crime in the first place. Duh!” Dara smiled.

“So where are their numbers?” Alex asked impatiently.

“About that…” I said slowly while bumping my pointing fingers together.

“Yeah?” They asked still smiling so wide.

“I sorta... ya know, dropped it.” I grimaced.

All their smiles turned up-side-down and they were GLARING at me!

“Wait, I think I’ve heard it wrong, but didn’t you just say that YOU DROPPED THE FREAKIN’ PHONE OF YOURS?” Dara asked, actually shaking me!

“You dropped your phone? What the? This is the fifth time you damaged your phone.” Jobel reminded. “Maybe the sixth? Sorry, I lost count. I’m pretty sure your Mom won’t be very pleased about it.” She added as she shook her head.

“NO!” I argued. “It’s not my stupid freakin’ phone, for my Mom’s sake. I didn’t bring my phone when I went there.” I said to clear things up.

“Oh…” they said in disappointment.

What? They actually would like, eh, I mean, love that my phone will be broken? Ugh! Or disappointed that maybe I just memorized their numbers in my head and didn’t actually thought of writing it on my hand or something, at least. Either ways.

“I wrote it on a paper then I dropped it while I was doing the-wave-goodbye-for-now-so-long-goodnight-wave.” I said still looking down at my slippers.

“You actually did The Wave! Since when do you do The Wave?” Rachelle rolled her eyes.

“Well, I’m sorry for doing The Wave and because of that I dropped their ‘precious’ cell numbers. Really, sorry guys.” I glowered.

“Well, go get it back!” Dana pushed me.

“What?” I asked in surprise. “There is no way I am going back there!”

“Yes, you do.” Andrea grinned. “Just say you dropped the paper, ya know. After all, that’s the truth!” she giggled.

“No way!” I disagreed. “It’s getting late now, you know.” I smiled, hoping I’ll get away with it.

“NO!” They chorused at they pushed my back towards Room 567.

“Get back there or else you’re guilty.” Jobel pushed.

“Plus, a chicken.” Andrea added while nodding.

“A BIG chicken.” Alex corrected as she nodded all the way.

“But-- but--”

“No buts!” they all said in annoyance as they pushed me closer to the room.

I tried to get away from their pushing then I straightened myself. I glared at them and stuck my tongue out and they just gave me their very wide smiles.

I walked towards the room slowly then I turned around and I can still see them, watching over there impatiently and giving me the signal “Go”, “Will you move faster? We haven’t got all night” and “Big Chicken.” Yup that last one was Alex’s. LOL.

I frowned at them and gave them the fine-fine-I’ll-do-it face and then I saw Andrea signaling something I can’t put my finger on. Something like maybe her back is itchy? I don’t think I need to know about that, I mean she can scratch it after all, but then, Jobel started pointing her back too.

“What?” I asked in a whisper. Who am I kidding? Of course they can’t hear me.

Then Dana and Dara was doing it, too! Man, are their backs all itchy at the same time? Was there some sort of insect that got inside their pjs that made them scratch their backs? Alex was signaling me to look at her back; I mean how can I look at her back up close when I’m here? Seriously, guys. Then I saw Rachelle pointing at her eyes then at her back next. What is up with these guys???

That’s when it hit me. Literally.

It all happened quickly. I didn’t see it coming ‘cause well I was walking backwards, which was a stupid thing to do in the first place, I might add. I haven’t noticed that the door of Room 567 opened and a guy was walking out—backwards, too! See, another stupid person here. *shakes head*

“RIGHT BEHIND YOU!” The girls shouted in chorus.

So that’s when I turned around then I suddenly bumped into this stupid guy—who was walking backwards like me—then I immediately caught him before he totally fell into the floor with a thug. It was like in those movie scenes, the boy catching the girl before she falls. *raises eyebrows up and down*

“Uh...” I started still holding him. It took me a moment to realize it was Mister Prince of Baskerville.

We were just staring there at each other—still shock of what just happened. Dude, he has hazel eyes. HAZEL EYES! Uh, wait. Why do I care anyway? Mines are blue. Which is way better I might add.

“Um... I gotta tell you something before anything else. There are three things that are wrong in this picture.” I said awkwardly.

“Really?” He asked innocently.

I can picture out the guys behind the wall are watching as the scene unfolded.

“One, about this, it’s totally mixed up. It should be a guy who’s supposed to catch a girl. Two, this picture is sooo not it.” I explained.

“And the last one?” Kyle asked.

“Three, you are pretty heavy.” I managed to say from all the pain I’m experiencing.

“Oh,” he said then immediately stood up and straightened himself. Aww! Man, my arms hurt. He may be a stick but dude, he’s a guy! He has bigger bones-- bigger bones mean heavier weight!

I stretched my arms and massaged it slowly to ease the pain and to relax my muscles which have now contracted.

“Sorry about that.” He apologized as he scratched his head. “I haven’t realized that—. Anyway, I’m sorry again. Really. I am, man. Sorry.”

“You are fond of saying ’Sorry’ aren’t you?” I eyed as I replied to his "You like saying ‘Thank you’ don’t you?" line. HA!

He smiled crookedly. “Well, it’s a must, ya know. Plus I really am sorry.”

“Quit it, will you?” I said sounding so irritated.

He nodded. “And thank you.”

I glared at him.

“Fine, fine. Anyway, why are you here—again?” he paused and said. “Dougie’s finally out of the shower now.” He laughed.

“Actually I came here for—” Kyle cut me off.

He showed me a piece of paper with my calligraphy with their cell phone numbers. “This, I suppose.” He added a smirk. Busted. Sad

I pointed my finger at the paper. “Really? That? I honestly didn’t know. I mean, I was holding it moments ago and then…” I paused and showed him my accusing face. “You stole it from me because you think that I might've given it to other people then the ‘other people’ will start texting you when you’re at your study and that will make you drop down a rank lower from the honor list!” I paused and rubbed my fingers under my chin. “I knew it! I just knew it all along.” I kept on nodding as if I’ve solved a mystery that has never been solved for centuries.

He was startled now. I can tell because he bent his head to the right and placed a confused look on his face. “Uh… What?”

I slipped the paper from his hand pretending that it is my paycheck for solving the mystery. “Really, man. You don’t have to be worried about it, your phone numbers are in good hands. It’s not like it’ll go to girls who happens to have a crush on you guys . No worries.” I ensured. And I gave him the most promising look I’ve got.

“No, I’m not worried about that.” Kyle said. “Actually I’ll be glad that someone will text message me, I mean, it’s a way of knowing people.” He smiled.

I raised my eyebrow at him. “Really?”

He nodded. “Anyway, I dunno about you, but you did drop the paper in our room, must have been when you went out of the room. Or maybe you did that on purpose?” He asked.

“Did that on purpose?” I asked horrified.

He shrugged. “Nevertheless, you have it back now.” He grinned. “That’s all that matters right now.”

“What's all that matters?” someone asked.

I turned around and I saw Joey standing there. He was having that disturbed look on his face. He must’ve been done breathing some so-called fresh air by now. Of course he is! He’s back now, duh?

“Hey, man.” Kyle greeted.

I just raised my eyebrows at him.

“Can I borrow Cathrel for a while?” Joey asked Kyle.

“Um… I guess. It’s not like she’s my property or something.” Kyle said confused. Poor guy.

“Good to know, man.” Joey nodded.

Joey pulled me in the corner opposite to the girls’ hideout. As soon as we were at The Corner--yes, with capital letters, man—he looked at me with worry across his face.

“Why are you still talking to Kyle?” he asked.

Why is he asking me this? OH MY GOD! I knew it! It’s him! It’s him who spread that rumor and the one who made the flyers! This is JUST why he’s asking why I am STILL talking to Kyle! For the reason that maybe if he spread the rumor, I would stop talking to him! HA! BUSTED! I mean, what’s the difference if I will stop talking to Kyle? It’s not like I talk to him… that much, okay—talk to him at all! Why Kyle? Do I have a fling with him years ago that I can’t seem to remember? No. Did he actually think that maybe if he made me hate Kyle everyone will hate me? Yes. And it actually worked. And why is he making me suffer anyway? THAT I know the answer. Because BOTH of us can’t accept that BOTH of us will be brother-and-sister because we JUST don’t want to! And of course that no one could actually replace one of our parents. THAT I understand. THAT I can relate to.

“Answer me,” Joey demanded.

I was caught up with my realization that I completely forgot what his question was. Sorry, I’m just, you know, who I am. A stupid person-- though no one has actually called me that. Okay, maybe some of my friends, but they only said that as a joke. Or did they...? AHHHH!

“Uh, why should I?” I demanded back.

“Don’t you get it?” Joey asked in frustration.

OH YES! I GET IT! IT WAS YOU WHO MADE THE RUMOR IN THE FIRST PLACE! I CAN READ YOUR MIND LIKE A CRYSTAL, DUDE!!! But I didn’t say that. Sad Ugh! That would’ve caught him off guard!

Instead, I said, “Get what?” See? I am so lame. I mean what kind of reply is that? Lame. Lame, I tell yah.

“That every time you go near him another hoax rumor will pop out of nowhere! Didn’t the first one teach you a lesson? Please, do this for your brother. I’ve heard what he did to convince everyone it was a hoax. You want him to suffer, too? You want your—our—family to suffer just because of these foolish high school rumors? And I know what you’ve been though in school. I’ve heard. You guys are actually the talk of the school. I thought you want to be popular—in a good way.” He explained to me with his sincere blue eyes.

“But the thing is Joey; I didn’t do it in the first place!” I argued.

“I know. But please just keep your distance from him.” He told me—begging.

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked as I crossed my hands.

“Because I-- I mean, we care about you.” He answered as his eyebrows we’re knitting.

I smiled and I’ve realized that he’s doing this to protect me—like my twin. I nodded. “Very well. I shall keep my distance from him. If ever I spot him I will walk away quickly.”

Joey laughed. “No, I didn’t mean to say that you’ll avoid him. Just keep a low profile.”

“How can I do that When I’m actually the talk of our school?” I asked.

“Avoid him then.” He smiled.

“But you just said—” I started then he looked at me and said, “Oh, never mind.”
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  kaisthelimit on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 pm

cathrel wrote:
KAI wrote:Oh wow, I missed so much!

I missed this thing! Really! Good that you bought it back Very Happy Haha. Edward's in there! And he's sleeping! Hahahaha, I love it! Wooh she's falling for Kyle! Yeah! Go Cath! Yay! More!! ^_^

You didn't really missed anything actually! hahaha!
I posted the chapter 9 to 11 just yesterday! Very Happy
ahahahha!
So nothing much! Very Happy

And yes, i'm glad i brought this back again!
LUL. Sleeping Edward!
The heck can that vampire sleep? Shocked
I thought they don't sleep!
ahhahahhahahah!
LOL. Kyle kyle kyle. Twisted Evil
hahhahaha

Oh.
lol that's good to know Wink

*runs to read chapter 12*

LMAO. So that's why she said she was stupid? Or no?
I know! Cathrel's onlove with Kyyyllee!! She's inlove with Kyleeee! PBJT! Joy! that's why she dropped it!! Okay no.. lol
Ohmygod!!! They're meant to be!!!!
Why is he asking me this? OH MY GOD! I knew it! It’s him! It’s him who spread that rumor and the one who made the flyers! This is JUST why he’s asking why I am STILL talking to Kyle! For the reason that maybe if he spread the rumor, I would stop talking to him! HA! BUSTED! I mean, what’s the difference if I will stop talking to Kyle? It’s not like I talk to him… that much, okay—talk to him at all! Why Kyle? Do I have a fling with him years ago that I can’t seem to remember? No. Did he actually think that maybe if he made me hate Kyle everyone will hate me? Yes. And it actually worked. And why is he making me suffer anyway? THAT I know the answer. Because BOTH of us can’t accept that BOTH of us will be brother-and-sister because we JUST don’t want to! And of course that no one could actually replace one of our parents. THAT I understand. THAT I can relate to.
Okay - what? LOL kidding Razz
Awwwwwwwwhh. Joey's so sweet. And confusing. Haha.
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  anika on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:39 pm

Nice add!! I loove it! Joey's so sweet!! Razz Razz Razz
Aw... Poor cathrel. Her friends were gangin up on her. haha. At least she agreed to do it.
Yes. Artemis Fowl is so so hot. haha. Mu gosh! I couldn't find the book Time Paradox yet, but I will soon! Twisted Evil
He's a genius. Seriously. I was wowed in Lost Colony. He actually managed to reverse time with that Math in his head. He's wicked. cheers
And so is your fic. PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  PuDd_T on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:01 pm

OMG! i think Joey has a CRUSH on his STEP-SISTER, Cathrel!! Razz
well, for me anyway! XD
Ooooh this is exciting! or maybe joey just doesn't want Cathrel talking to Mr.Popularity cuz he doesn't want Cathrel to be popular? he wants himself to be popular? oh Selfish brute! dead
hehehe!!

i love the fic! there are soo many assumptions in my head right now! i can think of so many possibilities of what's going to happen next!

Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance

soooo excited about the next chapter! ^_^
avatar
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Age : 23
Location : Roxas City / Iloilo City
Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:19 pm

KAI wrote:
cathrel wrote:
KAI wrote:Oh wow, I missed so much!

I missed this thing! Really! Good that you bought it back Very Happy Haha. Edward's in there! And he's sleeping! Hahahaha, I love it! Wooh she's falling for Kyle! Yeah! Go Cath! Yay! More!! ^_^

You didn't really missed anything actually! hahaha!
I posted the chapter 9 to 11 just yesterday! Very Happy
ahahahha!
So nothing much! Very Happy

And yes, i'm glad i brought this back again!
LUL. Sleeping Edward!
The heck can that vampire sleep? Shocked
I thought they don't sleep!
ahhahahhahahah!
LOL. Kyle kyle kyle. Twisted Evil
hahhahaha

Oh.
lol that's good to know Wink

*runs to read chapter 12*

LMAO. So that's why she said she was stupid? Or no?
I know! Cathrel's onlove with Kyyyllee!! She's inlove with Kyleeee! PBJT! Joy! that's why she dropped it!! Okay no.. lol
Ohmygod!!! They're meant to be!!!!
Why is he asking me this? OH MY GOD! I knew it! It’s him! It’s him who spread that rumor and the one who made the flyers! This is JUST why he’s asking why I am STILL talking to Kyle! For the reason that maybe if he spread the rumor, I would stop talking to him! HA! BUSTED! I mean, what’s the difference if I will stop talking to Kyle? It’s not like I talk to him… that much, okay—talk to him at all! Why Kyle? Do I have a fling with him years ago that I can’t seem to remember? No. Did he actually think that maybe if he made me hate Kyle everyone will hate me? Yes. And it actually worked. And why is he making me suffer anyway? THAT I know the answer. Because BOTH of us can’t accept that BOTH of us will be brother-and-sister because we JUST don’t want to! And of course that no one could actually replace one of our parents. THAT I understand. THAT I can relate to.
Okay - what? LOL kidding Razz
Awwwwwwwwhh. Joey's so sweet. And confusing. Haha.

YES. that's why. she actually let the girl fool her into getting the guy's phone numbers. XD yes. you got it right. Very Happy
hahahha

LUL. ahhahh! You think she dropped that on purpose? haha Wink
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 pm

anika wrote:Nice add!! I loove it! Joey's so sweet!! Razz Razz Razz
Aw... Poor cathrel. Her friends were gangin up on her. haha. At least she agreed to do it.
Yes. Artemis Fowl is so so hot. haha. Mu gosh! I couldn't find the book Time Paradox yet, but I will soon! Twisted Evil
He's a genius. Seriously. I was wowed in Lost Colony. He actually managed to reverse time with that Math in his head. He's wicked. cheers
And so is your fic. PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!

ahahh!
yeah, joey is. Very Happy

ARTEMIS FOWL = PERFECT LAD! I love you
Yeah, that was a wow-moment man! He was calculating so fast! haaha!
wicked indeed. Twisted Evil

and haha thanks!
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:22 pm

PuDd_T wrote:OMG! i think Joey has a CRUSH on his STEP-SISTER, Cathrel!! Razz
well, for me anyway! XD
Ooooh this is exciting! or maybe joey just doesn't want Cathrel talking to Mr.Popularity cuz he doesn't want Cathrel to be popular? he wants himself to be popular? oh Selfish brute! dead
hehehe!!

i love the fic! there are soo many assumptions in my head right now! i can think of so many possibilities of what's going to happen next!

Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance

soooo excited about the next chapter! ^_^
you think? hmmm... i don't know. hahahah
ahhahah! interesting theory my friend. hhahaha
yeah, he's a selfsih brute! which is why cathrel hates him!
urgh! curse him!

thank you tahnk you!
imma post the next chappie right away!

^_^
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Chapter 13: My secret only one person knows. O_o

Joey and I went back to the Room 567’s front door when Dougie came out of their room with a towel on his hand—of course he’s on his jammies, The South Park Jammies. At least his aren’t as embarrassing as my SpongeBob, but hey! My Dad bought those jammies for me. Aww, man! I miss my Dad.

“What are you guys doing out here?” he asked looking so startled, I can tell ‘cause he tilted his head. He turned to Joey, “Done breathing some CO2?” he joked.

We just stared at him.

“What?” he asked. “CO2, you know Carbon Dioxide. You guys look like you just saw a ghost.”

“Uh….” Kyle sounded.

“WHAT?” Dougie demanded.

“Dude, what’s on your forehead?” Kyle finally asked.

“Huh?” then Dougie touched his forehead and he FINALLY felt IT! He frowned and said, “It’s a mask.” He answered referring to the white mask that covered his forehead. “I happened to have a zit somewhere here,” he continued as he searched for his pimple on his forehead. “I really have to get rid of—” he stopped because he noticed that we were still staring at him with our VERY VERY VERY weird looks.

I raised my eyebrows at him. Joey and I exchanged looks.

“I know what you’re all thinking. But hey, I have an Image to maintain and most especially I have to take care of my facade. It’s my,” he coughed and added, “…Asset, girls dig it.” He laughed.

After that Dougie-taking-care-of-the-skin-is-important-when-you-are-one-of-the-popular-guys-on-school lecture, I said my goodnights to them and my twin kissed me goodnight on the cheeks and I did the same, I shook hands with Kyle and with Joey, I, uh… I smiled.

I went back to the guys and I told them that I’ll give them the guys’ numbers when we’re inside our room, I don’t want Kyle to know that what I said isn’t true. About Miss-Stanley-getting-their-numbers I mean.

So we went back and they were pushing me to walk quickly and do the share-the-guys’-numbers thing.

When we were all settled in our room, I stood in the center and searched for the paper that Kyle gave to me. To my relief, I found it in on my shirt pocket. Yes, I do have a pocket, on the shirt only. With the SpongeBob Square Pants logo on it.

“For Joe, his number is,” I paused and I looked at them for a second and they REALLY have their phones ready.

They look back at me.

“Are you sure you want their numbers?” I asked as I placed my hand down with the paper.

“Yes.” They chorused.

“Oh by the way, I don’t have Edward’s, Joey’s, and Doug’s numbers here.” I informed to buy some time, or simply just to delay the process of giving the “priceless” information to the world. Really. Smile

“I’m sure you have it on your phone anyway, now can we get this going, like, now?” Jobel talked hi-speed. “It’s 11:30 now. Dang. 30 minutes to midnight!” She exclaimed.

“GO!” They all said.

My heart jumped. I started announcing the guys’ number until I’m down to Kyle’s. When I was mentioning his number I glanced at Dara and she was just smiling like the guys. Man, I’m expecting that very very very happy face of hers! T_T

After that, I went to bed and I saw Rachelle played a piano piece on her iPod. Good thing she even thought of bringing the speakers! I haven’t!

“Goodnight guys!” We all said then Alex turned off the lights.

“What’s this song, Rache?” I asked talking about the music. “It’s soo beautiful.” I smiled in the dark.

“You like it, too?” she answered. “I play this every single night, it makes me close my eyes and enter my other dimension.” I can tell she’s smiling.

“Yeah.” I whispered and I let the music flow to me and then I went to my other dimension, as what Rachelle had stated. And I saw Joey on my other dimension! ARGH!! THE GUY WHO SPREAD THE RUMOR!!! CURSE HIM!!!! ARGH! I AM SO GONNA GET BACK ON HIM!!! I SWEAR I WILL!!!!

----

The following morning, someone woke me up, and it was Edward.

“Oh, hi, Eds.” I smiled as I rubbed my eyes.

“Why are you still in your pjs?” He asked with confusion across his face.

“Uh, I just woke up?” I answered with a perplexed tone.

“Cathrel, I’m assigned to check the attendance there at the 4th floor and I was flabbergasted you’re not there. Rachelle told me they tried waking you up, but they know that you get cantankerous when they do.” He explained.

With Edward’s statement repeating in my head, my eyes popped! Like a lollipop! Okay so maybe lollies don’t pop, but they rhyme you know. I looked over my head board and Edward explained what it meant.

“The girls, placed ALL their alarm clocks so that you’ll at least be able to wake up on your own.” He explained with his amused face. “Too bad, it didn’t work.” He chuckled.

“WHAT?” is the word I could come up with, I mean with this shock and all, you can’t blame me.

I instantly sat up and opened my cabinet, searching for clothes to wear. I don’t care if it won’t match, no one will notice me anyway. Hihihi…

“Edward, can you wait for me? This will only take a few minutes.” I said as I dug out a simple white shirt with the print ’I’m a dude’, my white jeans, and of course my undies. I know what you’re thinking, with Edward here and all, I did it carefully/ LOL.

“Don’t worry, that’s what I was told to do.” He answered as I quickly made my way to the bathroom and did my thing. Dang, I understand them that they tried waking me up—I’m such a heavy sleeper—but what upsets me the most is that ALL THEIR ALARM CLOCKS DIDN’T WORK ON ME!!! Am I deaf? No. Or maybe I’m just in the process of being hearing-impaired. Man, it’s the iPod’s fault. I listen to it every single day and it made me deaf! I finally get what Mom kept on telling me.

I emerged from the bathroom and I saw Edward handing me a white jacket, I grabbed it and fixed my hair quickly, then I went out of the room with Edward all in white.

“Oh by the way, this is your handbook. It’s for the Piano Sessions.” Edward said as he handed me a hundred-page-looking-book. “Our room in on the Conference room Number One. There are only 15 students there because we are being divided, since almost 35 students signed up for this session.” He informed.

“I see. I see.” I said as we entered the lift and he pushed the 4th floor button.

I quickly scanned the handbook and I almost dropped it when I saw it. “Oh My God! Vanessa Carlton will be our guest for the day!”

“I know.” Edward simply smiled. “They’re gonna have more artists to perform here. I’m sure you’re gonna like that.”

“You bet I will!” I said happily as I scanned the handbook more.

The lift opened and Edward and I continued walking towards our room when suddenly I spotted Joey. He was smiling. Great, the person I am happy to see. Just great.

“Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?” Joey smiled as we crossed each other.

I raised my eyebrow and said, “Dude, like every day?” Then I rolled my eyes.

Edward smiled and said, “In English that means, you look debonair today, Cath.”

I looked at Edward then to Joey, “Oh, well, yeah, thanks.” I said bitterly.

“Huh?” Joey said puzzled. “Did you hit your head or something?”

“Oh, so in English that means, ‘you look so stupid, Cath’, huh? Is that it?” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Uh, no.” Joey answered in a whisper. He sighed and looked at me. “Did I do something wrong to offend you that I don’t know of?”

YES! But I said, “No.”

Urgh!

Why did I say that? This happens to me ALL THE TIME! Why can’t I just follow my brain?? After all it’s the control center; it should send me the right answers! But there seems to be some sort of complication that’s making me say the opposite of the real thing! Darn it. *pulls hair*

“Well, why are you acting this way towards me?” Joey asked.

“She’s just cranky in the morning.” Edward quickly answered to put a stop to our argument. “And now that you made her crankier, we need to get going to our session room, if you don’t mind.” Edward pulled me.

“Oh okay then. See you later.” Joey waved.

As soon as the two of us were alone, Edward asked. “What just happened?”

I relaxed my eyebrows and sighed. “It’s a long story, Eds.”

“Is it about hating the fact that he’s gonna be your brother soon?” he wondered.

“Yeah, that.” I lied.

The door detected our presence that it automatically opened and we were greeted with a clap.

“Well I’m glad you finally decided to join us, Miss…” The instructor said.

“Poynter.” I answered. “Cathrel Poynter.”

“Yes. Miss Poynter. Well, I’m sure you made Mister Cullen wait for quite a long time. So since everyone’s still feeling sleepy, why don’t you give us a sample of your skills on the piano, Miss Poynter?”

I gulped. Hard.

“I, uh, um, er…” Man! Are these ever considered as words? Jeez.

Edward gave me a push and whispered, “Do it.”

I walked slowly and I saw Jobel and Andrea seated in front. The room had white walls and had blue curtains hanging on the sides to have that conference-thing effect going on, as what Edward said there were only 13 students, plus two of us who just arrived, were seated on a chair having a desk each. This is just like a classroom, but waay cooler. *smug*Literally.

I made my way to the front and I sat on the chair of the piano and looked around, I saw Andrea smiling and Jobel. Edward made his way to his seat right next to Jobel and I can see that the empty seat beside him belonged to mine.

The instructor-- who I might add, I don’t know that name of--sat on his desk in front waiting for me to press my fingers to the keys.

“You may start now.” He said.

I took a deep breath and I tried to recall a piece for me to play, but all I could remember is Silent Night! Man! Of all piano pieces it has to be that one! If I’ll play that, it’ll be lame, it’s like I don’t have talent at all! No! I’m actually making an Image for myself here!

Then I glanced at my friends and I gave them that help-me-here look then I stared at Andrea, then Jobel then Edward! EDWARD! Yes! Rachelle!

I played the one that I heard last night, the one that Rachelle was playing to make her fall asleep.

I started pressing the keys with my right hand, then I stopped, I’m trying to recall the melody of it. I tried again then I just continued. I’m actually feeling the music I’ve produced. The more I play it the more I wanna cry I don’t know why but there’s something in this music that makes me. I smiled and continued until the last note was pressed.

I haven’t noticed but everyone was actually listening. Woah. I never had an audience before—except for my Mom, Dad and Doug--ever!

Everyone clapped and I stood up and the instructor said, “That was very beautiful.”

“Um, thanks.” I forced a smile.

“Can you tell me in what time signature was that?” the instructor asked.

Oh no. “uh, um… well, I…”

“You do know don’t you?” he asked.

“Of course!” I quickly answered. “I...I.. I just forgot.” I flashed a big smile.

I quickly went to the empty seat near Edward and he was staring at me.

“How did you know that piece?” he suddenly asked in a whisper.

“I heard Rachelle play it last night. It was so beautiful.” I answered.

“How’d you know the keys?” he asked for the second time.

“Hmmm…” the instructor said not looking so convinced. “You’re on to something.” He rubbed his pointing finger and his thumb under his chin then he took out a sheet music and gave it to me. “Can you play this for me? I like the way you play the piano. It entertains me.” then he added a smug.

I stood up and my heart was beating so fast! I took the music sheet from him and stared at it. STARED AT IT!

I leaned closer to his desk which was on the corner and whispered, “Can you , like, hum this for me? So that I will be able to get easily, you know.” I faked a smile.

“AHA!” the instructor pointed at me.

That made me moved little to the back.

“You don’t know how to read music!” he said accusingly. “I KNEW IT!”

Darn it. He knows it! Now my secret is disclosed!!!!

“So how do you do it, huh? Huh?” he asked still in a yeah-i-knew-it tone. “How many times do you have to listen to a song before you know how to play it?”

He was the one leaning to me now, and I saw that everyone was watching us. Man, now I’m never gonna be popular! T_T I’m the freak girl who doesn’t know how to read music who happens to LOVE music!

“Twice or thrice.” I answered as my voice trembled.

“You will need a special tutoring regarding this matter, Miss Poynter. This is absurdity! You really need to start from scrath.”

“That is not absurdity Mister Lyle.” Someone spoke up and I saw it was Ben!

Ben our cousin! Why is he here!? Why didn’t he tell us he was attending this seminar too?? Oh dang! Boy, am I happy to see him!

“It is what you call talent.” Ben answered. “Being able to know how to play it on the piano without knowing the notes is talent. I won’t agree to that you are telling my cousin that what she’s doing is wrong. In playing music, you don’t really have to know the notes or keys, it’s all about how you play it, and that is what I am expecting to learn here.”

It made me smile because to be honest, Ben is the only one who knows I don’t know how to read music. And I am so pleased that he was here to defend me.
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  PuDd_T on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 pm

nice update!

awww!! his cousin is soo sweet! ^_^

cool talent!! stupid teacher. doesn't he know that that's rare talent?? hahaha!!!
but he does have a point. you should learn the basics first. but he was kinda harsh..

I'll be looking forward to the next chapters!
avatar
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Age : 23
Location : Roxas City / Iloilo City
Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  anika on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:12 pm

hahaha. Ben's cool!! Go ben! Dance Dance
poor Cathrel, but she's good. haha.
Dougie's so funny when he tries to zap away his pimples. laugh together laugh together
I will get a copy of Time Paradox soon. haha. By the way, do you like Minerva? XD
Nice update! i love it!!
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  kaisthelimit on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 pm

YES. that's why. she actually let the girl fool her into getting the guy's phone numbers. XD yes. you got it right. Very Happy
hahahha

LUL. ahhahh! You think she dropped that on purpose? haha Wink

Er. I don't know, I wish though! I think she dropped it because Kyle waved her goodnight LOL

***

Hahahahahaha Oh Dougie!!! You are sooo funny!
My heart jumped. I started announcing the guys’ number until I’m down to Kyle’s. When I was mentioning his number I glanced at Dara and she was just smiling like the guys. Man, I’m expecting that very very very happy face of hers! T_T
What's up with that? Is Dara jealous?
I know what you’re thinking, with Edward here and all, I did it carefully/ LOL.
Hahaha
Whoa. Mean teacher!
Cathrel's really good! Man, who can do that? Just listen to the song and play it? Only Cathrel!!
Yay Ben!! clap
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 am

PuDd_T wrote:nice update!

awww!! his cousin is soo sweet! ^_^

cool talent!! stupid teacher. doesn't he know that that's rare talent?? hahaha!!!
but he does have a point. you should learn the basics first. but he was kinda harsh..

I'll be looking forward to the next chapters!

thanks, man. Very Happy

yes, ben is really sweet. he totally rocks!

he's just a stupid ignoramus teacher! laugh together
sure, i'll be posting the next chappie Very Happy
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:47 am

anika wrote:hahaha. Ben's cool!! Go ben! Dance Dance
poor Cathrel, but she's good. haha.
Dougie's so funny when he tries to zap away his pimples. laugh together laugh together
I will get a copy of Time Paradox soon. haha. By the way, do you like Minerva? XD
Nice update! i love it!!

more ben lovers!
cheers cheers cheers cheers
you know, cathrel rocks. XD and that teacher doesn't know when he sees talent. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Well, you can't blame the lad. he has an IMAGE to maintain. XD XD

Cool! You'll never regret buying Time Paradox! Dance Dance Dance
Well, YES. do like Minerva In fact I want Minerva to be with Artemis. ^_^

and thanks!
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:55 am

KAI wrote:
YES. that's why. she actually let the girl fool her into getting the guy's phone numbers. XD yes. you got it right. Very Happy
hahahha

LUL. ahhahh! You think she dropped that on purpose? haha Wink

Er. I don't know, I wish though! I think she dropped it because Kyle waved her goodnight LOL

***

Hahahahahaha Oh Dougie!!! You are sooo funny!
My heart jumped. I started announcing the guys’ number until I’m down to Kyle’s. When I was mentioning his number I glanced at Dara and she was just smiling like the guys. Man, I’m expecting that very very very happy face of hers! T_T
What's up with that? Is Dara jealous?
I know what you’re thinking, with Edward here and all, I did it carefully/ LOL.
Hahaha
Whoa. Mean teacher!
Cathrel's really good! Man, who can do that? Just listen to the song and play it? Only Cathrel!!
Yay Ben!! clap

lol! lol!
you just gotta love the lad who cares about his pimple. ^_^
he's so Rock On! LOL.

nope. Dara's not jealous. Cathrel was just expecting too much happiness for her. XD
laugh together <---teacher!
ahahaha!

not, cathrel's not good. SHE RULES! XD XD XD
hahaha! kidding, kidding.

that makes THREE ben lovers!

king
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  jaschier on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Photobucket

oh your fic is so cool, its so nice Approve! ... but i need to cath up, cause nasa chapter 5 palang me... if i only have a time..

Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 pm

jaschier wrote:

oh your fic is so cool, its so nice Approve! ... but i need to cath up, cause nasa chapter 5 palang me... if i only have a time..

Razz



ahaha!
you can do it!
Approve! Approve! Approve!
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  kaisthelimit on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 pm

cathrel wrote:
KAI wrote:
YES. that's why. she actually let the girl fool her into getting the guy's phone numbers. XD yes. you got it right. Very Happy
hahahha

LUL. ahhahh! You think she dropped that on purpose? haha Wink

Er. I don't know, I wish though! I think she dropped it because Kyle waved her goodnight LOL

***

Hahahahahaha Oh Dougie!!! You are sooo funny!
My heart jumped. I started announcing the guys’ number until I’m down to Kyle’s. When I was mentioning his number I glanced at Dara and she was just smiling like the guys. Man, I’m expecting that very very very happy face of hers! T_T
What's up with that? Is Dara jealous?
I know what you’re thinking, with Edward here and all, I did it carefully/ LOL.
Hahaha
Whoa. Mean teacher!
Cathrel's really good! Man, who can do that? Just listen to the song and play it? Only Cathrel!!
Yay Ben!! clap

lol! lol!
you just gotta love the lad who cares about his pimple. ^_^
he's so Rock On! LOL.

nope. Dara's not jealous. Cathrel was just expecting too much happiness for her. XD
laugh together <---teacher!
ahahaha!

not, cathrel's not good. SHE RULES! XD XD XD
hahaha! kidding, kidding.

that makes THREE ben lovers!

king

Yea! Dougie Rock On!
Oh. Dara's not jealous(:
laugh together <---teacher!
nice one!!!
Okay, Cathrel rules!!! XD
Go Ben! Go Been! Dance
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm

KAI wrote:
cathrel wrote:
KAI wrote:
YES. that's why. she actually let the girl fool her into getting the guy's phone numbers. XD yes. you got it right. Very Happy
hahahha

LUL. ahhahh! You think she dropped that on purpose? haha Wink

Er. I don't know, I wish though! I think she dropped it because Kyle waved her goodnight LOL

***

Hahahahahaha Oh Dougie!!! You are sooo funny!
My heart jumped. I started announcing the guys’ number until I’m down to Kyle’s. When I was mentioning his number I glanced at Dara and she was just smiling like the guys. Man, I’m expecting that very very very happy face of hers! T_T
What's up with that? Is Dara jealous?
I know what you’re thinking, with Edward here and all, I did it carefully/ LOL.
Hahaha
Whoa. Mean teacher!
Cathrel's really good! Man, who can do that? Just listen to the song and play it? Only Cathrel!!
Yay Ben!! clap

lol! lol!
you just gotta love the lad who cares about his pimple. ^_^
he's so Rock On! LOL.

nope. Dara's not jealous. Cathrel was just expecting too much happiness for her. XD
laugh together <---teacher!
ahahaha!

not, cathrel's not good. SHE RULES! XD XD XD
hahaha! kidding, kidding.

that makes THREE ben lovers!

king

Yea! Dougie Rock On!
Oh. Dara's not jealous(:
laugh together <---teacher!
nice one!!!
Okay, Cathrel rules!!! XD
Go Ben! Go Been! Dance

YEY!
hahahha
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum