McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

+10
anika
kaisthelimit
Alex Ohh.
bear eyes
carmzy_sweetness
meah XD
lia :)
maia 8D
Jessica!
cathrel
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  meah XD Fri May 16, 2008 9:35 pm

hello twin.
ahhhh. good times. goooooood times.

XD Hi twin.

yes. goooood times. but most of em are stoopid. lol!
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  carmzy_sweetness Fri May 16, 2008 10:25 pm

cathrel wrote:MAn! that's cool... haha.. "play" with... does that mean you fight a lot, eh?

that's the coolest thing if you have a twin, right? you're both different!! man, i wanna have a twin... a boy too, coz if its a girl it feels weird, you can see your own face! affraid lol!

i guess that's pretty much true. girls do mature faster. and until now i still wonder why? does boys really love their toys that much that slows them down to mature??! No What a Face Suspect

Hell yeah, we fight a lot. But it's really funny coz after our fight, we'd start talking in five minutes. lolz.

I guess maybe they do love their toys. Sometimes my brother and I have a wrestling match over the remote. I watch reality shows while he prefers cartoons!!! lol! I can't complain though.

maia <3 wrote:haha. that sounds so evil... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil like pulling pranks on him or something. Twisted Evil playing with your twin. XDD

Yes...the pranks are awesome. We usualy prank our older brothers though. Team effort. lolz

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sat May 17, 2008 4:02 pm

maia <3 wrote:
dannysbaby_012 wrote:

Awesome in the weirdest way. It's fun kasi you know you have someone to "play" with when you're bored.

haha. that sounds so evil... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil like pulling pranks on him or something. Twisted Evil playing with your twin. XDD

CATHREL... UPDATE SOON...

lol! thanks, man! *cuddles*
cathrel
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Sat May 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Cathrel!! Update now!! cheers cheers

lol!
meah XD
meah XD

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sat May 17, 2008 6:15 pm

okay, since both my editors aren't online.. i guess i'll just post it.. haha

Chapter 4: No way! Ah! The embarrassment!

After our little tour around the Academy, the bell rang and both of us ran to our Calculus Class.

“Why don’t we stop running and just ride the XDM 4000s?” Joey suggested as he stopped running and pointed at the approaching vehicle.

“Good idea!” I smiled. I whistled to get the attention of the vehicle and it stopped right in front of us.

We hop in and I said, “Calculus Class for Section A, Acanthi Building.”

“Gotcha!” said the driver and up and up and away we go!!! Damn. I’ll never get tired of this XDM 4000s. Very Happy

We climbed out of the vehicle as soon as it stopped right in front of the Acanthi Building and Joey and I started running.

“This will be your entire fault when we get there and the professor is present.” I told Joey as we continued running in the hall.

“Why is it my fault?” he asked.

“Hello? The whole touring thing, your idea.” I pointed out.

Then suddenly Joey stopped and I bumped into him and I fell into the shiny floor, with my butt first to have a nice greeting with the tiled floor.

“Darn it, Joey!” I cried out in pain.

“You okay?” someone asked then he handed me his hand.

I looked up and I saw El Presidente… Kyle Patrick Dickherber. Not good. Not very good.

“Um… I’m fine.” I said. “Just fine.” I added as I glared at Joey who was smiling at me. I tried getting up by myself but Mr. Popularity helped me by pulling my hand up. “Thanks.” I said to show some appreciation. Then I dusted my skirt.

“You’re welcome.” Kyle smiled.

“But actually, I didn’t need your—” someone stopped me and that guy was Joey.

“She’s very, very, honored to be helped by you, man.” Joey said as he continued covering my mouth.

“Oh, okay.” Kyle said then he went inside the classroom.

As soon as he was gone, Joey let go of me.

“What the heck is wrong with you?” I asked as soon as I got out of his mammoth hands.

“Shhs!” Joey hissed. “Don’t make me look bad, Cath. I’m trying to be kind to that dude. He’s my key to be on top again.” Joey explained.

“Again? Why were you on top when you were at your old boarding school?” I asked as I placed both my hands in my hips.

“Well..” Joey said. “Sorta…”

I just rolled my eyes. “You are such a bad liar, Mr. Zehr.”

“Oh, c’mon, Cathrel. I need to be popular…” Joey begged.

“Why does everyone want to become popular?” I asked him. Man, and I actually asked that? Puhleeze. I want to be popular too.

“Being popular means having a lot of respect.” Someone answered and we turned around and we saw that it was Dougie. He must’ve been back from their training with Tony.

“So what are you trying to say Mister-Best-Skateboarder-in-the-whole-entire-Academy?” I raised my eyebrow.

“What I’m trying to say Miss-i-am-so-jealous-coz-my-brother-has-his-own-fans-club-and-i-don’t is that being popular is pretty much cool.” Dougie answered back.

“Cool titles, guys? What title do I get?” Joey butted in.

“Mister-don’t-interrupt-us-when-we-are-having-a-quarrel!” both of us said.

We looked at each other and smiled. “OOOH….The Twin Telepathy has strike again!” Dougie and I laughed and we did our handshake. Then we bumped into each others sides, not the butt, man. “Dang!” then we laugh again!

Someone passed us and she has that weird look on her face like just look away and they’ll be gone.

“We were performing our secret handshake! Nothing wrong with that!” I told the girl who was passing by who just walked away. Then I shook my head.

Joey was laughing so hard. “Wow. Man, didn’t know you have a special routine. Doug and Cath, you guys we’re destined to be what you are now.” Then he laughed again. “The butt hitting thing was priceless.”

It wasn’t the butt, Joey!!! Man!

“I didn’t know he was your boyfriend, Cathrel.” Dana commented who was referring to Dougie as she was also entering our Calculus Class. “No wonder he was asking for you this morning. Aww, that is so sweet.”

“What?” I asked.

“Cool, you didn’t tell us about him.” Andrea added who came in with Dana. “Ooh, Cathrel’s got a boyfriend…” Andrea teased. “Tell us, what’s his name?”

Then Dara came running towards us. She stopped to catch some air. “Am I late for our class or am I late?” she asked then she saw me. “Hey, Cathrel! Isn’t he the guy you told me about who’ll let me in, in the Skaters Club?”

“Yup. I am.” Dougie confirmed.

Then Dana and Andrea whispered something to Dara that made her drop her jaw.

“No way!” Dara cried out. “You didn’t tell us that he’s your special someone.” Dara poked me.

See what I mean about people not knowing we are twins? Do we really look different? Hello we’re twins, guys! Man… Same eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, ears, eyebrows, chin….

“No, actually we are...” Dougie started.

“Yes. He is. Her special someone. They’re great lovers. Passionate lovers, I mean.” Joey confirmed. Then he laughed.

“What?” both Dougie and I reacted. We looked at each other and shivered. Oh now I know, Joey is trying to get even with us because we’ve embarrassed him yesterday! Hah! Time to play a little game… *evil grin*

I gave Dougie the just-play-along-man-I-have-a-plan.

“Oh yeah, we’ve been together since God knows when.” I said as I grab Dougie’s hand and showed it to them. “We’re very happy of our relationship now.”

Dougie smiled and he started acting, “It’s actually a miracle that we stopped having our love quarrel nowadays…”

“Yes.” I nodded then I sniffed.

“Oh don’t cry, honey.” Dougie said as he hugged me and started crying too.

“Oh quit it!” Joey cried out then he rolled his eyes. “They’re twins.” Joey said with irritation the he went inside the classroom.

I smiled. The victorious smile.

“Twins?” Andrea asked.

“Why is the professor running late?” I heard someone ask inside.

We separated. “Yes. Twins.”

“That is so cool.” Dara said in awe.

“Are you serious? I mean, I didn’t notice that you have the same facial features the second I saw both of you. No lying!” Dana said as she started circling around us.

“Oh stop it, Dana. That’s their uniqueness.” Andrea said.

“What’s going on here? I’ve seen you here like past 5 minutes ago and you’re still here.” Jobel said as she decided to join us.

“We’ve just been informed that these two are twins.” Andrea said.

Jobel laughed. “Man, I really find it funny how other people can’t figure out that these two are twins, well unless if you really take a good look at them.”

“See? She feels the same way, too. I’m not alone!” Dana laughed.

“Yeah, I even remember when the two of us went shopping; other people thought we were dating!” Dougie added.

I laughed just remembering that day. “Good times, Doug. Good times.”

“Everybody, get inside,” Our Professor said as he was walking towards us.

----

It was about 5:30 pm when almost everybody went home. And here I am still walking in the hallway. Why? Coz I was so busy chatting in the internet café. That building never seems to close! O_o Ever! Internet café in school = my home sweet home. And I can’t believe Dougie didn’t text me! Talk about being the evil twin here! Man! Who am I kidding? How will he text me when my phone is dead? *roll eyes*

When I was walking at the corridors of the room I heard a beautiful voice. So I followed it, it led me to the music room. I listened to the voice and the song, too. So who are these students that are playing such a great song? I need to find out!

I love this song! “Hanging by a Moment” by Lifehouse!!! I wanna melt!!! So I’m really curious now. I peek inside the music room and I didn’t see the leas singer of Lifehouse, I mean its impossible right? I saw no one except the back of a person then when the person turned around it was Kyle!!! As in Kyle Patrick Dickherber! I use his full name often, right? But whatever, it’s Kyle! Wait maybe he’s just lip sync! I mean he might have a stereo inside there somewhere. But the question is, ‘why is he all alone inside there?’

I wanna know the truth, I went inside slowly when he’s not looking. I was looking for a stereo or something but I can’t find any in the room and suddenly I step on the wire of the microphone I nearly fell but then I regain balance. Then I noticed that the surrounding was quiet.

“Cathrel?” I heard a voice. A familiar one, I say.

I looked at Kyle “Hey, Kyle! Fancy meeting you here…in this empty music room.”

He raised an eyebrow. “What are you doing here exactly?”

“I was just looking for the lead singer of Lifehouse, you know, Jason Wade, if he’s here in this music room singing “Hanging by a Moment” that’s all, so is he is here or what?” Stupid! Why did say that? Of course he’s not here, idiot!

“Jason? As you can see I’m the only person here.” He said.

“I just wanna ask if that was really you…you know…singing?”

He smiled with the shy effect. Oh puhleeze! It doesn’t suit him. “Well I hate to admit it but yes, it was me.”

“It’s getting late,” Kyle said. “Do you want a ride home?”

I thought he’d never asked! Man! “Um, sure. Why not?” I said.

I walk towards the door while Kyle Patrick, okay I’ll just call him KPat since his name is sooo long! As I was saying, I was walking towards the door thinking happily that I can save a dollar today because I’m riding home with Kyle so it means I won’t take the bus and I won’t spend a single penny at all!! When I was busy with my thoughts I suddenly trip on the wire again! And yes, you know what happened, I fell and I was expecting just like what I saw in movies that Kyle will catch me, but he didn’t! Stupid!

“Aw!” I shouted. I didn’t know that my knees hit the chair made of wood which isn’t neatly done at all and there was a scratch and there was a tiny wood stuck in my skin!

Kyle ran towards me. “Cathrel, are you hurt?”

“Duh? Yes I am! Why would I even bother shouting if it doesn’t hurt at all?”

He laughed. Moron! What is it that’s funny?

“What’s so funny?” I asked crankily.

“It’s just that your face a second ago was priceless! Told you, you should have a diet.”

“Is it my fault that our Chef cooks well?.” I pointed out.

“Our cook, he cooks badly. Yeah, he does cook badly; I can still taste his roasted chicken which is sooo roasted!

“Are you going to help me or not?” I asked with annoyance.

“Oh sorry.” He apologized. “Let me see your knee?”

Okay, I know what you’re thinking, I’m wearing a skirt and I have to show him my knee, I know I should be bashful but I mean what’s there to be shy of, my knees are smooth and white and has no scratches, okay maybe there is now but com’on I have beautiful knees. I slowly raised my skirt and he looked at me.

“What? Are you overwhelmed with my beautiful glowing smooth legs? Com’on, admit it!” I said with no shame.

“Yeah, it sure is,” Kyle smiled.

I smiled. “I’m happy you think that way too. Now if you wouldn’t mind can you get this little piece of wood stuck in my skin, I don’t want to get it ‘cause it might get worse and after all you have a perfect score in our test about first aid, didn’t you?” I assured.

“I did?” he said pretending to think. “Of course I did!”

He’s always bragging! He might be the smartest guy in school but I am still… his neighbor. Okay I got nothing. I’m nothing and he’s something!

He leaned forward and are face are so closed to each other, and don’t get the wrong idea! He slowly gets the tiny piece of wood and I shouted “Aw! Slowly. It hurts”

“Do you want me do it or what?” he asked. I just nodded and at last he did it! The tiny piece of wood is gone! Hooray! He gave me a hand so I can stand up.

----

As I went home I told Dougie, who was in my room, about my little accident… and Linda was listening too. She was actually laughing at me.

“Now that was something!” Dougie laughed. Then he looked at his laptop. “Ooh, got a message.”

you were awesome today, doug,” I read his IM. “Awesome, you?” I chuckled.

“Shut up, Cathrel.” Dougie spat as he started typing in his laptop.

“How come he gets a message from his friends while I don’t?” I asked Linda then I stared at my laptop.

“He’s just way popular than you are.” Linda said.

I raised my eyebrow. “That sucks. And you’re probably on his side, Linds.”

“Oh c’mon, Cathrel.” Linda sighed.

“I was just kidding.” I smiled. I went inside my bathroom and after 30 minutes I went out with a towel around my head and in my Spongebob jammies.

I went downstairs to grab something to eat. I went to the kitchen and opened our big fridge. I stared at the sweets corner and there were Spuds, Pringles, Hershey’s, Popsie Lollies.. and so on and so forth. I grab the Pringles Cheese Flavor and made my way back but then when I passed the living room... there was Joey… with his friends were the guys from our school.. and one of his friends was KYKLE PATRICK DICKHERBER!!

I dropped my first Pringl;e on the floor the second I saw him.

“Oh hi, Cathrel.” Joey greeted and he was about to burst out laughing. “Guys, this is Cathrel.”

“Hey, Cathrel.” Kyle greeted.

There is no way I’m showing my face in the academy every again!!!!! Hello? I am facing the “popular guys” with nothing but a towel around my head and a pair of spongebob jammies!!!!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sat May 17, 2008 8:11 pm

cathrel wrote:“Yeah, I even remember when the two of us went shopping; other people thought we were dating!” Dougie added.

OMFG!! That happens to me and my bro a lot!!! We're fraternal so nothing in common. It's embarassing sometimes.

Anyways....kewl add!!! Love this! Ooooh!!! I think it's pretty awesome Kyle saw her that way. hahahaha!!!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Sat May 17, 2008 8:23 pm

I already read this in the tc5 boards, but since I'm not a member...

Great Update! Razz Post chapter 5 cheers lol!

Last edited by meah XD on Sun May 18, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
meah XD
meah XD

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun May 18, 2008 1:33 am

WAHHHH! POOR CATHREL!

mind you, not you cathrel, but the character cathrel. Smile)

wahhh. that's so mortifying... *pats the character cathrel's back*

okay... i want a twin brother now. Neutral
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon May 19, 2008 8:06 am

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
cathrel wrote:“Yeah, I even remember when the two of us went shopping; other people thought we were dating!” Dougie added.

OMFG!! That happens to me and my bro a lot!!! We're fraternal so nothing in common. It's embarassing sometimes.

Anyways....kewl add!!! Love this! Ooooh!!! I think it's pretty awesome Kyle saw her that way. hahahaha!!!

AHHHH!!! really? lol!

thanks you so much and haha, yeah Kyle.. Razz

I already read this in the tc5 boards, but since I'm not a member...

Great Update! Post chapter 5

haha, whya re you not a member? c'mon.. join man.. Very Happy

thanks.. and i'll work on chap 5... Very Happy

WAHHHH! POOR CATHREL!

mind you, not you cathrel, but the character cathrel. )

wahhh. that's so mortifying... *pats the character cathrel's back*

okay... i want a twin brother now.

haha, i really pity her too...

i'm sure the character cathrel will be alright.. Very Happy

ME TOO! I WANT A TWIN BROTHER!!! HAHHA!

let's beg our folks, man!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Mon May 19, 2008 4:53 pm

^ haha. that's sounds so odd. lol!

hey, can we adopt a twin??? O_o i wonder *looks up and strokes chin while thinking*
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  bear eyes Wed May 21, 2008 10:03 pm

whoa! this is already in chapter 4?! affraid

i didn't know! i've only read chapter 1. O_o. maia! why didn't you tell me?! Neutral

*runs off to read the other chapters*

EDIT: ok...so i already read chapter 2 na pala. XP

whoa, cathrel! i love this new fic! i was completely in love with your first one...that was seriously the cutest. too bad you ended it though. anyway, ahh! chapter 3 and 4 were great as well. chapter 4 is priceless. Approve! PBJT!
bear eyes
bear eyes

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ohh. Fri May 23, 2008 3:24 pm

chapter fiveee Neutral
Alex Ohh.
Alex Ohh.

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  bear eyes Fri May 23, 2008 5:29 pm

cath...update na...come on. i know you want to. :> lol!
bear eyes
bear eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon May 26, 2008 6:19 pm

maia <3 wrote:^ haha. that's sounds so odd. lol!

hey, can we adopt a twin??? O_o i wonder *looks up and strokes chin while thinking*

SURE. SURE. I'D LOVE THAT IDEA!

LET'S GO AND ADOPT A TWIN--now!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon May 26, 2008 6:24 pm

bear eyes wrote:whoa! this is already in chapter 4?! affraid

i didn't know! i've only read chapter 1. O_o. maia! why didn't you tell me?! Neutral

*runs off to read the other chapters*

EDIT: ok...so i already read chapter 2 na pala. XP

whoa, cathrel! i love this new fic! i was completely in love with your first one...that was seriously the cutest. too bad you ended it though. anyway, ahh! chapter 3 and 4 were great as well. chapter 4 is priceless. Approve! PBJT!

LOL. TIS OKIE BEA. Very Happy

i'm glad you love this new fic! Very Happy Very Happy yeah it ended na but i was happy about it naman eh!

LOl at chapater 4! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Chapter 5: A very bizarre day for me…

The following morning at the Academy, while Dougie and I were walking down the hall people were staring! Like really they wanna kill us or something! Hey, we’re not criminals! I tried looking down at my shoes thinking that maybe I wore sneakers today, but I didn’t. Sad I checked my tie if it was fixed, it was. Then what is wrong here?

As we continued walking people just kept on glaring at us then they would whisper to their neighbor about something as they look at us. It’s not a good feeling man! It feels like we’re um… *gulped* running around naked in the hallways!

I just can’t take it anymore that I dare to ask, “Doug, did you do something bad that made these pipz glare at you?”

“They are not looking at me, they’re looking at you.” Dougie replied flatly as if he knew it all along.

I gasped. “Oh no, don’t tell me everyone knew about last night?” I whispered.

“What about last night?” Dougie seemed to be intrigued.

I went closer to him and looked around then I whispered, “The… you know…” I frown at him trying to tell him about meeting-the-guys-with-my-spongebob-jammies.

Dougie grimaced. “Oh yeah, that was embarrassing. If anyone really asks, I do not know you!”

“Doug!” I punched him.

“Cathrel!” Rachelle came running towards us and pulled me away.

“Watch it!” I cried out as she pulled me and we went inside the Janitor’s Room.

“What?” I asked in frustration.

“Explain this!” Rachelle said as placed a blue flyer right in front of my nose.

“What?” then I got the flyer from her hand and I read it. “Kyle Patrick and Cathrel Poynter made out in the Music Room—LAST NIGHT!” and there was a picture of Kyle and me when Kyle was trying to get something out of my leg but the picture looked different! It was like we were kissing, man! EEWW! *pukes*

My mouth was just hanging open; I don’t know what to say.

“So? Say something!” Rachelle cried out.

“It’s true,” I started.

“What?” she asked in surprised that she even got hold of my arms and she started shaking me!!

“I mean the picture, that did happen, but we didn’t kiss, man! He was trying to help me coz I was injured!.” I clarified.

“Well, better tell that to everyone.” Rachelle sighed. “Man, you brought me down, and I thought you were going out with him.” Then she sighed again.

“Going out? What?” I placed my free hand in her shoulder, “Rache, he’s the kind of people who’s crushing us in to pieces and I will never go out with that guy,” then I opened the door as I talked to her. “I can’t even bear just knowing that he’s standing right in front… of” then I bumped into someone. “… me!” then I smiled. “Why hello there Kyle!”

He just stared at him. Everyone’s eyes were on us. Hey, I’m getting noticed here. Finally!

I sniffed for a while and rubbed my pointing finger under my nose and said, “So what’s up, man?”

“Can we talk?” Kyle asked.

Then he grabbed my hand and he started dragging me inside the Janitor’s Room, again. “I just got out from...” then he closed the door behind us, “Here…” I frowned.

“Tell me do you have anything to do with this?” he asked me as he showed me his copy of the flyer that was going around the school!!!! The flyer that is cursed! Yes, The Cursed Flyer, yeah, you got that right!

“You’re actually asking me?” I asked as I pointed at myself.

Kyle nodded.

Then I started fixing my blouse and I tried to make a fan-thingy out of it, you know that thing you do when you’re experiencing so much heat?

“What are you doing?” Kyle asked me.

“The temperature’s rising here, Kyle.” I said as I continued doing it. “It’s just that you’re occupying so much space…” then I gulped.

“So you’re trying to say that…”

“Yes! I’m suffocating here, you dead brain!” I let out.

Kyle reacted quickly that he opened the door a little.

I gave him THE LOOK.

“That’s all I can do now, we need privacy regarding his matter.”He answered me professionally.

----

I was in the cafeteria holding my tray to get my snacks. When I was next the lunch lady smiled at me.

“I’ll have Apple pudding please and an orange juice.” I ordered while looking for something good to eat.

“Nope! Not for someone who kissed Kyle Patrick. You deserve something special, Cathrel.” The lunch lady winked. Then she turned to the other lunch ladies. “Bring in the pepperoni pizza!” she shouted.

Wow! Pizza! That has never been in the menu since this school was built. Am I the first one?

“Here, Cathrel,” she said while putting the pizzas in the plate. “Make that three.” She said adding two more pizzas. “And a special cold ice tea. Made by The Lunch Ladies just minutes ago, exclusive only for you.” She winked again.

Even the lunch ladies are in to this rumor about me-Cathrel-and Him-Kyle-kissing in the M-room?? What is really happening?

I just smiled back. I lift my tray and went to our table. Exclusive only for me , Dougie, Jobel, and Rachelle. I never have a special treatment like this, like—ever! I like it anyway…I might as well get used to it.

“Hey,” I greeted them.

“Cath, did I miss something?” Jobel asked me.

“If it’s about the kiss thing with Kyle, it isn’t true!” I answered calmly.

“You might wanna say that to the cheerleaders because they’re here.” Dougie said.

I turned my head and saw the cheerleader approaching our table. Oh no, I can smell trouble…

“So? How was it?” Janella asked, the team captain. She sat next to me so I moved a little. All of them are staring at me. I can hardly breathe.

“How was what?” I asked, pretending I don’t even know what they’re talking about.

Janella shook her head. “Cathrel, of course about you and Kyle kissing last night, what else? Duh?” She is so perfect. A lot of guys would die for her.

“Um…” I started.

“Com’on!” Issa joined in. “How does it feels like to kiss Kyle Patrick?”

“Yeah, is Kyle’s lips smooth or what?” Noulie added.

What are they talking about? How does it feel like to kiss Kpat? And are Kyle’s lips smooth? Eeww… disgusting, revolting, nauseating. I wanna throw up any minute now. No wonder no one really like cheerleaders. They’re plastics. All they want to talk about are the lips of the boys. Eeww… Eeww eeww eww!

“Did you know that when you’re kissing you’re only transferring bacteria by using your tongue?” I asked them with disgust.

“Yeah!” they answered in chorus. They’re all smiling at me, waiting for my answer.

“How does Kyle’s lips tastes like?” Janella suddenly asked.

“Yeah, how does it taste like?” they all said to each other then they looked at me.

I looked at Jobel giving her the signal that: A little help here would be nice.

She gave me the look that says: Show them what you’re made of.

Yeah, I gotta show them who I am. Time to play a little game… I was about to say something when Jobel said…

“Kissing Kyle is like heaven.” Jobel informed. What? Who said that?

I suddenly sprayed water out of my mouth when I heard Jobel.

“Really?” they all asked in chorus.

I looked at Jobel. She gave me the look that says: Just go with the flow.

“Yeah,” I replied and saw that Jobel, Dougie and Rachelle were smiling telling me that: that’s the way, Cath. “His lips are so mmmm…” What am I saying? This is not me! Eeww. I’m telling them it’s so great to kiss Kyle. Eeww… disgusting… yuck. Yuck. Yuck. I am soo gonna regret this!

“Is he a good kisser?” Issa asked.

“Not only good but he’s such a great kisser.” Rachelle said to them. What? “Cathrel told me, last night. They had their magical moment together. And they want to take their relationship to a whole new level.” Rachelle blurted out those words which aren’t so true. What is she saying?

“We do?” I asked.

“Yes, you do, Cath.” Rachelle said giving me the look.

“Oh, Cathrel you’re such a lucky girl.” Janella said. “But I’m gonna steal Kyle from you.” I heard her whisper.

Whatever. What is inKyle that they like very much? What do they see in him that I can’t see? Man! Am I really this blind? I better wear glasses now.

“Yeah, we are so jealous of you Cathrel. We wish we were you.” Chelsea said.

“Of course you are.” Jobel interrupted. “You can tell that Kyle really likes Cathrel so much like he would cut his head off for her.”

What? He’ll cut his head off for me, really? If he does I’ll be rich by just letting the cheerleaders kiss Kyle’s head. Wahaha…

The bell rang.

“Okay, Cath,” then Janaella just smiled at Jobel and Rachelle since maybe she doesn’t know their names then, “Bye Dougie. We gotta go. Cheerleading practice. See you around.” Janella said. She and her cronies went away from us.

“Man! I haven’t even eaten my pizza because of you.” I said pointing to Jobel and Rachelle AND Dougie.

“Hey, leave me out of this. I didn’t say anything!” Dougie objected.

“Relax. You’ll thank us for this in the future. In no time you’ll be popular.” Jobel and Rachelle said.

“What were you saying anyway? Kyle is a good kisser? Have you even kissed him? And we’re taking our relationship to a whole new level? He’ll cut his head off for me? What has gotten into your head guys! And I’m supposed to thank you for this or maybe you mean I’m going to kill you for this?” I said not even taking a breath.

“Take a deep breath.” Dougie told me.

I took a deep breathe. Hah… After that I looked at Jobel and Rachelle waiting for their answer.

“I don’t know what has gotten into me. It just popped in my head. And a voice here inside my head was telling me that I should say those words to those plastic girls. And you’ve got to say we made them jealous, right?” Jobel explained.

I smiled. “You got a point.” Then I frowned. “Make sure there’s not another rumor about us again tomorrow!”

Both of them smiled.

Very Happy Very Happy <--- yeah, that smile!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  bear eyes Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 pm

wahahahaha!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

go cathrel! you made the cheerleaders jealous. haha. Hahaha

yay! great update again. Approve! it made me laugh so hard. and i read it super fast. Hahaha
update soon!!! PBJT! Joy!
bear eyes
bear eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue May 27, 2008 12:05 am

oh wow! Shocked
good job, cathrel! Approve!

wow. flyers? are you serious?!?! who made those? and i can't believe someone would actually spread those. gosh. XD
hmmm. why'd jobel and rachelle do that? grr... oh well. Very Happy
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Tue May 27, 2008 9:50 am

bear eyes wrote:wahahahaha!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

go cathrel! you made the cheerleaders jealous. haha. Hahaha

yay! great update again. Approve! it made me laugh so hard. and i read it super fast. Hahaha
update soon!!! PBJT! Joy!

i'm so flattered that this chapter made you laugh so hard! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

yes. I made the cheerleader jelly! my job here is donw. Very Happy Laughing

thanks, bea. sure i'll update soon. Very Happy
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 am

maia <3 wrote:oh wow! Shocked
good job, cathrel! Approve!

wow. flyers? are you serious?!?! who made those? and i can't believe someone would actually spread those. gosh. XD
hmmm. why'd jobel and rachelle do that? grr... oh well. Very Happy

Shocked Shocked maia, you're kinda in a state of shock! Very Happy

hmm.. who made those? you'll soon find out, man. Very Happy

jobel and rachelle did those--for me. XD Surprised lol!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  bear eyes Tue May 27, 2008 1:25 pm

cathrel wrote:

i'm so flattered that this chapter made you laugh so hard! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

yes. I made the cheerleader jelly! my job here is donw. Very Happy Laughing

thanks, bea. sure i'll update soon. Very Happy
lol! lol!

doesn't it feel good to make them jelly? Razz PBJT!

no problemo cath. Very Happy yay! i'm epecting that, muhahaha. Twisted Evil Joy!
bear eyes
bear eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Tue May 27, 2008 1:48 pm

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :evil: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue May 27, 2008 8:02 pm

dude!
this is just epic!
mcfly and click 5 in one fic?! :joy:
love it
really
cross my heart swear to die! Rock On!
more please! Smile
btw just finished reading this(duh?!)
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  bear eyes Tue May 27, 2008 11:56 pm

cathrel wrote:EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :evil: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
whut?! err...ok. Shocked lol!

dude!
this is just epic!
mcfly and click 5 in one fic?! :joy:
love it
really
cross my heart swear to die! Rock On!
more please! Smile
btw just finished reading this(duh?!)
it's just so great right? Razz
The Click Five + McFly= <3 I love you
bear eyes
bear eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed May 28, 2008 12:30 pm

bear eyes wrote:
it's just so great right? Razz
The Click Five + McFly= <3 I love you

yea it is. awesome Very Happy

-- who thinks joey kinda look like danny?
and the keyboard guy(forgot the name[stupid fan]) kinda look like harry?
i think they do
but not that super look-a-like Very Happy just a little
im weird
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next