the name's cris:))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:02 am

hey guys! i already posted a couple of messages before i saw this. but, im still going to introduce myself.

IM CRIS.

i was actually pretty relieved when i first saw this forum coz i dont have a lot of friends who love or even know mcfly.
so i guess i finally found my right kind of people. lol.
im 14 from qc.
im addicted to danny jones:))
oh, nd im a dudette.
haha.

Wave
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  McFly(nick) on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 am

sidecar23 wrote:hey guys! i already posted a couple of messages before i saw this. but, im still going to introduce myself.

IM CRIS.

i was actually pretty relieved when i first saw this forum coz i dont have a lot of friends who love or even know mcfly.
so i guess i finally found my right kind of people. lol.
im 14 from qc.
im addicted to danny jones:))
oh, nd im a dudette.
haha.

Wave


hi cris... hehehehe...

WELCOME HERE.. but me too is new here..! hahaha

but im living the McFly life now.. hahaha XD
Rock On! Rock On!
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  jaschier on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 pm

i thought you are a guy in your name, lol! well, WELCOME TO THE REALL WORLD!!!
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  Kerstien on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Hi Cris!
Kerstien here and..
WELCOME!
I hope you're having a great time!
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  lia :) on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:22 pm

Hi Cris! I'm Lia, 15. Welcome to the forum!
avatar
lia :)

Number of posts : 488
Age : 24
Location : transylvania. :P
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile http://fueledbygravy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  anika on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:54 pm

Hello! Very Happy
Nice to see you here. We'll definitely keep you company. PBJT!
I'm Anika by the way. I'm 14. I'm from the province.
Hope you have fun here! Group hug
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  Zehr on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:04 am

Yeah, yeah.. almost everyone have sent welcomes to you already.
I'm Zehr, 14, and I'm from QC Manila.

Almost anyone is welcome here.
So, do have fun and help out spreading the word.
We're glad to have you, Cris.
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  kaisthelimit on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 pm

hi Cris!!!!
So you're a dudette!!
i really thought you were a guy, well sorry my bad!
haha
WELCOME!!!
my name's Kai
and im 16
See ya around!!
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Hey Cris. nice name :] lol sorry for the late reply and intro.
i was busy. bla bla bla. so anyway NICE TO MEET YOU and HOPE TO SEE YA ROUND HERE
:] and btw, im stacey. and i am just like you a.k.a. an obsessed danny fan <3
lool.



so c ya ;D xxx
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  maia 8D on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:33 pm

HI CRIS. Very Happy
Im, Maia, 13 (turning 14 in two days. haha) and from QC too. XD

Well, hope you enjoy here (but i have a feeling you do already Razz) and... make yourself at home? Hahaha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 23
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  meah XD on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Hi Cris!

Meah here. 14 too. XDD

GLAD TO HAVE A NEW MEMBER! Joy!

be active in spreading the looove for McFly! Smile)

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS AND NICE TO MEET YOU~!! Wave M 8D ^_^
avatar
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Age : 23
Location : in front of the computer...staring at you
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and http://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 am

McFly(nick) wrote:


hi cris... hehehehe...

WELCOME HERE.. but me too is new here..! hahaha

but im living the McFly life now.. hahaha XD
Rock On! Rock On!

haha, nd so ive noticed!!! well, its the best kind of life there is!
Rock On! Rock On!
welcome too!!! wow, we're welcoming one another. feels kinda weird...
Hahaha


Last edited by sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:30 am

maia <3 wrote:HI CRIS. Very Happy
Im, Maia, 13 (turning 14 in two days. haha) and from QC too. XD

Well, hope you enjoy here (but i have a feeling you do already Razz) and... make yourself at home? Hahaha.

ADVANCE HAPPY BDAY
then!!!!

i am! its been so amazing here. the people are so great and so hospitable[proud to be pinoy!!!]. and it does feel like home. aw..getting all mushy now. haha. but seriously, it does!
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:33 am

staceyjooones:]] wrote:Hey Cris. nice name :] lol sorry for the late reply and intro.
i was busy. bla bla bla. so anyway NICE TO MEET YOU and HOPE TO SEE YA ROUND HERE
:] and btw, im stacey. and i am just like you a.k.a. an obsessed danny fan <3
lool.



so c ya ;D xxx

ooohh...like your name too. stacey:) reminds me of that song from the ting tings!...thats not my name. hehe.

lol, yes! another obsessed danny fan!!! haha. but its not that hard to find one is it? seeing how great a guy he is:))
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:37 am

KAI wrote:hi Cris!!!!
So you're a dudette!!
i really thought you were a guy, well sorry my bad!
haha
WELCOME!!!
my name's Kai
and im 16
See ya around!!

haha, its cool! i understand. my name's kinda..not that feminine. lol.

see ya too! oh nd btw, i found a video w/ barbie in it. it has a higher quality.

Very Happy
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 am

Kerstien wrote:Hi Cris!
Kerstien here and..
WELCOME!
I hope you're having a great time!

TNX! its kinda hard not too:)
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:45 am

jaschier wrote:i thought you are a guy in your name, lol! well, WELCOME TO THE REALL WORLD!!!

haha, if this is the real world i dont ever want to dream again!!!
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:19 am

iheartdanny wrote:Yeah, yeah.. almost everyone have sent welcomes to you already.
I'm Zehr, 14, and I'm from QC Manila.

Almost anyone is welcome here.
So, do have fun and help out spreading the word.
We're glad to have you, Cris.

hi zehr! nyc name! nd dont worry, ill spread the word even if its the last thing ill ever do!
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 am

sidecar23 wrote:
ooohh...like your name too. stacey:) reminds me of that song from the ting tings!...thats not my name. hehe.

lol, yes! another obsessed danny fan!!! haha. but its not that hard to find one is it? seeing how great a guy he is:))

naaw thanks lool and i totally second that! hahaha it IS not hard to find one. XD may i ask why ur name is sidecar? lol just curious Razz Razz Razz
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  McFly(nick) on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:28 am

staceyjooones:]] wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:
ooohh...like your name too. stacey:) reminds me of that song from the ting tings!...thats not my name. hehe.

lol, yes! another obsessed danny fan!!! haha. but its not that hard to find one is it? seeing how great a guy he is:))

naaw thanks lool and i totally second that! hahaha it IS not hard to find one. XD may i ask why ur name is sidecar? lol just curious Razz Razz Razz

hahaha.. damn stacey.. ur pick looks like avril lavigne hehehehehe

soooo white hahaha..

and really.. why is it sidecar?? hehehe curiosity also.. haha lol! lol!
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:54 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:
hahaha.. damn stacey.. ur pick looks like avril lavigne hehehehehe

soooo white hahaha..

and really.. why is it sidecar?? hehehe curiosity also.. haha lol! lol!

hahaha why thanks (i'll take that as a compliment XD) and ur pic looks so....err...danny-ish. HAHA (dooy)
Razz:P:P
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  maia 8D on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:37 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
maia <3 wrote:HI CRIS. Very Happy
Im, Maia, 13 (turning 14 in two days. haha) and from QC too. XD

Well, hope you enjoy here (but i have a feeling you do already Razz) and... make yourself at home? Hahaha.

ADVANCE HAPPY BDAY
then!!!!

i am! its been so amazing here. the people are so great and so hospitable[proud to be pinoy!!!]. and it does feel like home. aw..getting all mushy now. haha. but seriously, it does!

Thanks! Very Happy

YAY! cheers Glad to know. Smile awwww. *sniff* *grabs kleenex box*
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 23
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:30 pm

hey cris! im uber sorry for the late reply to ur intro..
ive been so busy with school and such..
anyway..

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!
i hope u'll have fun here..
oh yeah.. im Cyra.. 15,, from Cebu.. Smile

avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:43 am

mcflyJBdarch wrote:hey cris! im uber sorry for the late reply to ur intro..
ive been so busy with school and such..
anyway..

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!
i hope u'll have fun here..
oh yeah.. im Cyra.. 15,, from Cebu.. Smile


nah its cool.
TNX!!!
busy w/ school? what year are you in?
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  sidecar23 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:46 am

maia <3 wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:
maia <3 wrote:HI CRIS. Very Happy
Im, Maia, 13 (turning 14 in two days. haha) and from QC too. XD

Well, hope you enjoy here (but i have a feeling you do already Razz) and... make yourself at home? Hahaha.

ADVANCE HAPPY BDAY
then!!!!

i am! its been so amazing here. the people are so great and so hospitable[proud to be pinoy!!!]. and it does feel like home. aw..getting all mushy now. haha. but seriously, it does!

Thanks! Very Happy

YAY! cheers Glad to know. Smile awwww. *sniff* *grabs kleenex box*

lol. kleenex? really? im more of a joy type of tissue. haha.

w8, today's ur bday ryt?..is it?
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the name's cris:))

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum