MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:45 pm



hahaha simply hilarious :]
and my fave part:






enjoy guys and sorry for being out of touch lately
xxxxx
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  McFly(nick) on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:53 pm

wow.. nice.. really hilarious! hahaha... very funny.. hahahaha

PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:49 pm

was it really done in doug's house? or was he just kidding?
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  jaschier on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Photobucket



I ALREADY WATCHED THIS, MAN I THOUGHT DANNYSFACE.TV IS TRUE, ITS JUST HIS WACKY CLOWN FACE!!

OH YEAH I NEVER THOUGHT THAT ITS ALSO THE SAME VENUE IN THE MAKING OF TRANSYLVANIA Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:38 pm

jaschier wrote:I ALREADY WATCHED THIS, MAN I THOUGHT DANNYSFACE.TV IS TRUE, ITS JUST HIS WACKY CLOWN FACE!!
OH YEAH I NEVER THOUGHT THAT ITS ALSO THE SAME VENUE IN THE MAKING OF TRANSYLVANIA Razz

lol correction: ITS JUST HIS HAAWWT WACKY CLOWN FACE.
and yeah now that youve mentioned it, it is the same venue. scratch scratch
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  McFly(nick) on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:51 pm

wow.. really?? its great.. but in Transylvania its black and white.. hahaha or brown or something.. Razz Razz
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:00 pm

yeah. haha && in transylvania the house was like in the city (remember when tom went out and frightened the people who were passing by?) lol but this one is kinda not in the city looool :] its kinda outdoor-y. mouth taped mouth taped
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:03 pm

staceyjooones:]] wrote:yeah. haha && in transylvania the house was like in the city (remember when tom went out and frightened the people who were passing by?) lol but this one is kinda not in the city looool :] its kinda outdoor-y. mouth taped mouth taped

Lol, the Tranny behind the scenes was the best behind the scenes, ever! Tranny's better when colored.. Dougie's sooo cute.. and yeah, I watched it! Some people were scared till they know it's Tom from McFLY, lol
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  McFly(nick) on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:04 pm

so its really dougies house?? nice... and BTW love the avatar.. is it you?? it looks familiar.. hmmmm

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:06 pm

hahaha yeah. i think its the best BTS too! lol yeah. and he kept on saying "spare some blood, anyone?"
haha. yeah. and and and the part when danny && dougie were dancing. dougie was like "aah. my boobies."


*sigh
good times good times :]
PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:09 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:so its really dougies house?? nice... and BTW love the avatar.. is it you?? it looks familiar.. hmmmm

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool


haha maybe lol aawwks thanks yes thats me lool.
:] <3
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  McFly(nick) on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:11 pm

nice pic.. you look like my grade 6 classmate back then... hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:13 pm

hahaha geee thanks (i'll take that as a compliment) Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
anyway, looool this dannysface.tv is sooo awesome lol
i wish that channel existed lol i would be staring at the tv forever XD
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  McFly(nick) on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 pm

sorry, i cant live with that, dannytv on tv channels?? i can see him everyday?? and his clown face??
i will die...

because i cant breath every tym i saw his clown face... Laughing hard! hahahahahahaha
i will surely die.. hahahaha

hahahaha ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:11 pm

I have to admit, even though I'm not that obsessed with McFly anymore.......DANNY IS EFFIN CUTE!!! Laughing

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  maia 8D on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:15 pm

BENTA.
especially dannysfacetv. My gosh, I'd be subscribed. Razz

DVD of what? Him staring at the camera and taking big, long blinks? XDDD Heaven? I'm unsure. XD


Last edited by maia &lt;3 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Habang tumatagal Danny's getting looking younger and CUTER!! I almost forgot Dougie exist affraid
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 pm

nicoleaika wrote:Habang tumatagal Danny's getting looking younger and CUTER!! I almost forgot Dougie exist affraid

Very true. Ano kaya "beauty" secret niya?

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:35 pm

Siguro yung pagiging Clown nia... hehe... clown clown clown
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:50 am

nicoleaika wrote:Siguro yung pagiging Clown nia... hehe... clown clown clown

yeah i agree. he looks amazing, we all know that but what keeps us interested is his personality!

lol if there really is a dannysface.tv, that wud be the highest rating channel ever!!!!!!!! well, in our house anyway. haha. i wudnt stop watching it. nd i wud buy the dvd!!!!!!!! haha. i hope there's a second season! Razz

the transylvania behind the scenes was so unbelievably hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can still remember when i first watched it. it was the 18th of october 2008. it was 8-9 in the morning and i was in an internet cafe. there were lots of people there nd i had to literally hold back my laughter!!! i wanted to laugh so hard but i cudnt! lol. MCFLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:28 am

sidecar23 wrote:yeah i agree. he looks amazing, we all know that but what keeps us interested is his personality!

lol if there really is a dannysface.tv, that wud be the highest rating channel ever!!!!!!!! well, in our house anyway. haha. i wudnt stop watching it. nd i wud buy the dvd!!!!!!!! haha. i hope there's a second season! Razz

the transylvania behind the scenes was so unbelievably hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can still remember when i first watched it. it was the 18th of october 2008. it was 8-9 in the morning and i was in an internet cafe. there were lots of people there nd i had to literally hold back my laughter!!! i wanted to laugh so hard but i cudnt! lol. MCFLY!!!!!!!!!!!


lol i second. i kiinda sometimes wonder whats in DANNY JONES that makes him a girl magnet. loool.
tbh, he isnt really that hott like other guys but we still love him. haha


and omfs. haha i first watched transylvania in an internet cafe too! and it was this summer :]
lol and me and my bff had to hold back our laughter too. we got tears rolling down our cheeks. XD
explain for Danny explain for Danny explain for Danny explain for Danny explain for Danny
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  McFly(nick) on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:43 am

8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P 8P

^_^ hehe
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:36 am

staceyjooones:]] wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:yeah i agree. he looks amazing, we all know that but what keeps us interested is his personality!

lol if there really is a dannysface.tv, that wud be the highest rating channel ever!!!!!!!! well, in our house anyway. haha. i wudnt stop watching it. nd i wud buy the dvd!!!!!!!! haha. i hope there's a second season! Razz

the transylvania behind the scenes was so unbelievably hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can still remember when i first watched it. it was the 18th of october 2008. it was 8-9 in the morning and i was in an internet cafe. there were lots of people there nd i had to literally hold back my laughter!!! i wanted to laugh so hard but i cudnt! lol. MCFLY!!!!!!!!!!!


lol i second. i kiinda sometimes wonder whats in DANNY JONES that makes him a girl magnet. loool.
tbh, he isnt really that hott like other guys but we still love him. haha


and omfs. haha i first watched transylvania in an internet cafe too! and it was this summer :]
lol and me and my bff had to hold back our laughter too. we got tears rolling down our cheeks. XD
explain for Danny explain for Danny explain for Danny explain for Danny explain for Danny

Lol... I also watched that behind the scenes on an internet cafe... it was last year.. I think may or april last year... basta.... ang cute cute cute ni Dougie dun (hay salamat, napansin ko rin na nanjan pa rin si Dougie...lol)
I remember too na isa sa mga bantay dun, nakita nia pinapanood ko.. as in.. grabe.. yung reaction nia parang: scratch scratch scratch ...lol... si Tom kasi nakita nia... heheehhe...
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  jaschier on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Photobucket



ooh this what are we talking!!!! DANNY THE CLOWN; DANNY WITH HIS PERFECT SMILE... IJUST LOVE TO COPY HIS SENSE OF HUMOR, THAT'S WHY HO LOOKS SO YOUNGER EVERYTIME HE CHANGE CAUSE HE ALWAYS SMILE, AND SMILE EVEN HE REALLY HAVE A BIG PROBLEM HE KEEPS ON SMILLING, EVEN THEY WRESTLE HIM ON THE GROUND, WHAT A SMILE, THATS WHAT MAKES ME REALLY LIKE HIM.. THAT IS HIS SECRET, SMILE IS HIS ANTI-AGING SECRET Razz


Last edited by jaschier on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  jaschier on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Photobucket


I FORGOT TO TELL THE REASON WHY I IMI8TATE DANNY'S SMILE, ITS AN ASSET FOR A GIRL, SO MANY ARE ATTRACTED WITH HIM, OH YEAH PLE HARRY... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY- MAKING OF DO YA

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum