MCFLY PICTURES :]

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  sidecar23 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 am

yeah me too.....
they're all so mature now. esp HARRY OUR BDAY BOY!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BDAY HARRY!!!!
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Kerstien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:38 am

sidecar23 wrote:MORE:



*drools*
FIT! GORGEOUS! These lads are charming indeed! :<3:
sa second pic, para talaga silang models! xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDD THE STUD! love yah!
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:01 am

Kerstien wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:MORE:



*drools*
FIT! GORGEOUS! These lads are charming indeed! :<3:
sa second pic, para talaga silang models! xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDD THE STUD! love yah!

si Danny nag sstand out!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  McFly(nick) on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 am

nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:" alt="" />

hahaha. I looove this pic! They were so young here!! Group hug Group hug Group hug

so young! I missed the old mcfly!!! Crying or Very sad

NICE PIC!!!! woooo hehehe ^_^
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Kerstien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:17 am

KAI wrote:
si Danny nag sstand out!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!

parang model talaga! XD
I love his pose! <3
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 am

Kerstien wrote:
KAI wrote:
si Danny nag sstand out!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!

parang model talaga! XD
I love his pose! <3

me too! he looks so hot.





Danny's badge

Dougie's badge

Harry's badge

Tom's badge

tom's really artistic eh?
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  maia 8D on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:27 am

sidecar23 wrote:MORE:







MCFLY FEVER!!!!
McFly logo

2nd: Haha. This ALWAYS makes me laugh. It's like, they think electric fans can do that. Haha
4th: XDDDDDD Such beautiful ladies. Makes me green with jealousy
6th: Hahaha. Soo adorable! Dougie's 1st pic is like he's dancing that really jologs dance. and his second is like, so innocent and girly (i can imagine it with sound effects pa ne he's giggling. Haha.) awwww. and tom's so flumpy! Haha
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  maia 8D on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 am

KAI wrote:


Danny's badge

Dougie's badge

Harry's badge

Tom's badge

tom's really artistic eh?

ohmygosh. when did they make that?
haha. LOL at all of them. i feel like i just want to slap dougie cause of the cat. XD and harry's in the most creative of all *sarcasm* XD. Danny's is so kiddy. sa handwriting palang eh. Haha. and in tom's... is that E.T.? XDD he'll always be a kid-movie-loving kid. Haha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:18 pm

maia <3 wrote:
KAI wrote:


Danny's badge

Dougie's badge

Harry's badge

Tom's badge

tom's really artistic eh?

ohmygosh. when did they make that?
haha. LOL at all of them. i feel like i just want to slap dougie cause of the cat. XD and harry's in the most creative of all *sarcasm* XD. Danny's is so kiddy. sa handwriting palang eh. Haha. and in tom's... is that E.T.? XDD he'll always be a kid-movie-loving kid. Haha.

idk eh, pero bago lang yan.
haha yeah,dougie's really random, harry's the most creative*sarcasm* SUPER effort Laughing . left handed si danny right? aww i can imagine him doing that, so kiddy :]. yea, i think its ET haha, wala masyadong effort di katulad ng kay harry lol.
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Kerstien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:20 pm

lefties are creative right? XD
Danny's badge is so kiddy!
Tom's is made with passion talaga and Dougie's should have a dog in it! I kinda don't like cats that much!
Harry...okay, happy birthday though! XD
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  jaschier on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:38 pm

Photobucket


i like all of their badge i wish i could get one of their badge...

"i think" tom's, fave color is yellow.... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Kerstien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:42 pm

idk if he loves yellow or not..
'cause when asked about why he hates banana, he says not that yellow's a bad color...
so I'm guessing it depends...
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  maia 8D on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 pm

KAI wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
KAI wrote:


Danny's badge

Dougie's badge

Harry's badge

Tom's badge

tom's really artistic eh?

ohmygosh. when did they make that?
haha. LOL at all of them. i feel like i just want to slap dougie cause of the cat. XD and harry's is the most creative of all *sarcasm* XD. Danny's is so kiddy. sa handwriting palang eh. Haha. and in tom's... is that E.T.? XDD he'll always be a kid-movie-loving kid. Haha.

idk eh, pero bago lang yan.
haha yeah,dougie's really random, harry's the most creative*sarcasm* SUPER effort Laughing . left handed si danny right? aww i can imagine him doing that, so kiddy :]. yea, i think its ET haha, wala masyadong effort di katulad ng kay harry lol.

XDDD lol! at tom not being creative like harry. Haha.
really? left handed? awww. that's so cute. i dunno, but for some reason, that made him more of a kid in my eyes. Haha.

jaschier wrote:"i think" tom's, fave color is yellow....
really? Haha. why?

Kerstien wrote:idk if he loves yellow or not..
'cause when asked about why he hates banana, he says not that yellow's a bad color...
so I'm guessing it depends...

laugh together haha. i remember that video. then they started throwing bananas at him. Haha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Zehr on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Kerstien wrote:lefties are creative right? XD

Really? Wonder why I`m not. xDD

I like Tom`s!! xD Wonder what he looked like when he was making it.
Danny`s.. weird. Still cute.
Doug`s weird as well! Fanneh.
Harry.. omaygah. Maybe he couldn`t think of anything else 'no? xDD
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  cathrel on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:57 pm

awww..

i love tommie's pin.
:DDDDDDDDDD

he is so artistic!
i so love him!
hahah!

LUL at dougie.

I'M ON HIS PIN!
Shows how much he loves me.
Crying or Very sad

CAT AND DOUGIE
I'm touched.
i love you too, Doug!
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 25
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Kerstien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Zehr wrote:
Kerstien wrote:lefties are creative right? XD

Really? Wonder why I`m not. xDD

I like Tom`s!! xD Wonder what he looked like when he was making it.
Danny`s.. weird. Still cute.
Doug`s weird as well! Fanneh.
Harry.. omaygah. Maybe he couldn`t think of anything else 'no? xDD

hahahahh... my lefty mates are sooo good in drawing.
Baka magaling ka tapos akala mo lang hindi.XD
I am really disappointed with Harry's badge.. =))

it reminds me of his tattoo that says "TATTOO" laugh together
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Zehr on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Kerstien wrote:
Zehr wrote:
Kerstien wrote:lefties are creative right? XD

Really? Wonder why I`m not. xDD

I like Tom`s!! xD Wonder what he looked like when he was making it.
Danny`s.. weird. Still cute.
Doug`s weird as well! Fanneh.
Harry.. omaygah. Maybe he couldn`t think of anything else 'no? xDD

hahahahh... my lefty mates are sooo good in drawing.
Baka magaling ka tapos akala mo lang hindi.XD
I am really disappointed with Harry's badge.. =))

it reminds me of his tattoo that says "TATTOO" laugh together

Well, maybe the good part for me is that I`m ambidextrous.
I don`t puri myself that much e. xDD

LOL. Tattoo? =)) Maybe we could let it pass today.
Birthday e. Tomorrow hindi na. =))
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  maia 8D on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:02 pm

cathrel wrote:
I'M ON HIS PIN!
Shows how much he loves me.
Crying or Very sad

CAT AND DOUGIE
I'm touched.
i love you too, Doug!

HAHAHA. That made me laugh hard. HAHAHA.

sorry.
...mababaw eh. Razz


Kerstien wrote:it reminds me of his tattoo that says "TATTOO"
Well, i imagine him as the sarcastic type. So, i dunno. seems like something harry-ish. Haha. I remember in the early days of mcfly, danny said he didnt like harry cause he didnt get his humour. And i was thinking its cause danny's humour is kinda kiddy-ish and slapstick-y and all.
like the:
interviewer: who's your favorite beatle?
danny: favourite beatle... the dung beetle! XDD
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  nicoleaika on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:23 pm

maia <3 wrote:
cathrel wrote:
I'M ON HIS PIN!
Shows how much he loves me.
Crying or Very sad

CAT AND DOUGIE
I'm touched.
i love you too, Doug!

HAHAHA. That made me laugh hard. HAHAHA.

sorry.
...mababaw eh. Razz


Kerstien wrote:it reminds me of his tattoo that says "TATTOO"
Well, i imagine him as the sarcastic type. So, i dunno. seems like something harry-ish. Haha. I remember in the early days of mcfly, danny said he didnt like harry cause he didnt get his humour. And i was thinking its cause danny's humour is kinda kiddy-ish and slapstick-y and all.
like the:
interviewer: who's your favorite beatle?
danny: favourite beatle... the dung beetle! XDD

geez!!! XD XD XD I love the interview!!!! XD XD XD

I can't... I can't... *laugh out loud*

Danny's just so funny XD XD XD
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Kerstien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Zehr wrote:
LOL. Tattoo? =)) Maybe we could let it pass today.
Birthday e. Tomorrow hindi na. =))

=)) Pasalamat talaga si Harry birthday nya ngayon && we love him!
even though he's sarcastic and all.. I love you
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Zehr on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Kerstien wrote:
Zehr wrote:
LOL. Tattoo? =)) Maybe we could let it pass today.
Birthday e. Tomorrow hindi na. =))

=)) Pasalamat talaga si Harry birthday nya ngayon && we love him!
even though he's sarcastic and all.. I love you

Of course we do!
Where could we find another Harry? Nowhere! He`s the one and only Juddster!
Hahaha I bet he has given all his sarcastic lines today..
PBJT!
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Kerstien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:55 pm

yeah.. XD

I just love him being sarcastic, it sooo....Harry! bounce
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  maia 8D on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:14 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
cathrel wrote:
I'M ON HIS PIN!
Shows how much he loves me.
Crying or Very sad

CAT AND DOUGIE
I'm touched.
i love you too, Doug!

HAHAHA. That made me laugh hard. HAHAHA.

sorry.
...mababaw eh. Razz


Kerstien wrote:it reminds me of his tattoo that says "TATTOO"
Well, i imagine him as the sarcastic type. So, i dunno. seems like something harry-ish. Haha. I remember in the early days of mcfly, danny said he didnt like harry cause he didnt get his humour. And i was thinking its cause danny's humour is kinda kiddy-ish and slapstick-y and all.
like the:
interviewer: who's your favorite beatle?
danny: favourite beatle... the dung beetle! XDD

geez!!! XD XD XD I love the interview!!!! XD XD XD

I can't... I can't... *laugh out loud*

Danny's just so funny XD XD XD

XD yeah. and like, he was the only one that laughed. Haha.

Kerstien wrote: yeah.. XD

I just love him being sarcastic, it sooo....Harry!

haha. yeaaahhhhh. harry. XDD
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  jaschier on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:16 pm

McFLY

McFLY

McFLY

McFly

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  carmela :> on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:01 pm

1st: they are adorable :"> they're still soo young!
tom's pout!! Hahaha & i love dougie's hair like that! i believe..it should stay like that! Approve! :>
2nd: what's that strip of paper danny's holding?
they look sooooo good in suits! :">
3rd: James Bond, yeah? Hahaha i do not like dougie's hair like that! but..oh well...
4th: Harry looks so emo!
5th: DOUGIE! :"> tom's dimple! :">
6th: i feel like danny's staring straight at me! :"> PBJT!
7th: HOTT!! :">
tom's soo cute with his glasses on. and danny wears too many checks. but it's okay. he's cute in them anyway!
8th: where is that? HI DANNY! :">

sorry. i felt the need to comment on all the pictures. hehe.
avatar
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Age : 27
Location : somewhere over the rainbow..
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCFLY PICTURES :]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum