McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

+5
Zehr
nicoleaika
anika
Kerstien
ButterflyBibish
9 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 6 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:16 am

nicoleaika wrote:weeee!!! wedding!!! Congrats Lendi and Danny! Very Happy

btw... yeah... agree about the icing part.... it's cute!!! and it's romantic XD

cute update!!! want more!! Joy!

i'll update this afternoon...thank you for reading... bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 6 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  jaschier Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Photobucket

this was so sweet!!! i love it, hmm i hope, you would tell about their honey moon, hmm, and can you elaborate it one by one in their actions, if it will be... lol, so nasty, haha i wondered why? Razz honey moon...
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:32 pm

"what are you doin' there?" he asked me while i'm on a corner sitting..there's actually a balcony in there...i was just peekin'...
"nothin' really..." i told him.."aren't you frustrated?"
"why would i?" he asked again and this time he's takin' off his jacket..and all i saw was his white sando...
"because..." i tried not to sound nervous...
"why are you chillin'?" he walks towards me..." are you cold?" he touched my neck...
"don't touch me!" i removed his hands and ran away from him...i sat down beside the lamp..
"oh i get it..!" he said giving me the chills..." you think that i'll do something to you...??" he asked curiously
"no!why..w--would i?" i said nervously
"ok then..now let's sleep..." he said lying down on the bed..
"no!" i stood up..
"what?!" he asked annoyed
"you can't sleep there..." i pointed at the bed
"where do you want me to sleep??" he asked arrogantly as he sat down on the bed facing me..." on the floor?" he added
"of course..." i said crossing my arms...
"you did really think that i would touch you...!" he suspected..
"no i didn't..." i defended..
"then let's sleep..." he said goin' back to lying...
"fine...be careful cause i'm always moving when i sleep..." i warned him as i slept beside him..
" whatever.." he answered then i start to move so much and tried not to be obvious that i was kicking him...
"will you cut it out...??" he kicked back...
"i told you i'm always moving.." i said then i rolled over and got the blanket all for myself...
"hey!.." he stood up and grabbed the blanket..then i didn't give up... i pulled the blanket..we were like dogs fighting over a bone..!
"watch it!" i yelled...then he won the blanket over but because i didn't let go easily...i was pulled together with the blanket...
"look out..." i warned him...
"ahhh!..don't hit me..." he said covering his face...then i landed on top of him...then we were staring into each other's eyes..he was about to kiss me but the guard interrupted..
"prince danny!princess....are you two alright...?" he asked when he found out we were on the ground and got the wrong idea because of our position...this is so embarassing...
"i'm sorry...sire...i thought there was something goin' on..." he apologized holding up his laugh...
"no!you got the wrong idea...." i said defending then the guard took his leave...i heard danny coughing...
"what now?!" i asked yelling...
"will..you get off of me....?" he said out of breath..
"oh..." i said blushing when i realized we are still on that position...i stood up and sighed...
" this is all your fault!" i blamed him
"what?!" he asked standing up and wiping off the dust on his sando.." why would it be my fault..?"
"if you didn't pulled the blanket that would never happened...what would that guard think..." i told him..
"we're couple anyways and newly weds..." he reminded me.."as if you didn't liked it.." he whispered but i heard it..
"what do you mean i liked it..." i asked him walking towards him..
"if i didn't cough..you shouldn't have got off from me right?" he said grinning...well...he was right so i closed my mouth...
"now that we proved from all that yelling that i was right..listen to my rules..." he said smirking..
"what rules---fine.." i said gaving him a sigh..
"now...you'll sleep with me but no moving and no pulling of blankets..." he said
"fine..." then we both sleep on the bed together...facing the opposite side..

morning came...

when i opened my eyes..i can barely move..then i realized that this jerk is hugging me..oh men....
"will you get that hand of yours away from me..." i said moving a bit...but his grip tightened...
"fine...if you won't wake up i'll kiss you" i warned him.." will you just wake up now.." but he didn't answer
"you're the heaviest sleeper i know aside from me of course...." i told him studying his face..he is pretty cute...the eyes,nose and the lips...it's so kissable...if he wasn't just a jerk..i would like him..but him being a jerk is kind of cute...then i gave him a peck on his lips...
"wow..that's not bad..." then he opened his eyes..."were you just playing with me...?"
he nodded and grinned..oh my god..he heard all of the things i told him...!!!what am i goin' to do....??

To be continued
Leave comments...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:33 pm

jaschier wrote:Photobucket

this was so sweet!!! i love it, hmm i hope, you would tell about their honey moon, hmm, and can you elaborate it one by one in their actions, if it will be... lol, so nasty, haha i wondered why? Razz honey moon...

lol...that would be hilarious...tnx for reading..i just updated.. bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Photobucket

ALAM MO BA NAGPIPIGIL AKO DITO, HONESTLY SAY, LIKE A MOVIE, shicks! NAKAKAHIYA, PERO KINILIG AKO, PARANG MAYTUMUTUSOK SA LIKOD KO!!!! Hahaha I'M EXPECTING TALAGA FOR THE HONEYMOON THAT THEY WILL GIVE THEIR BODY TO EACH OTHER..

then i gave him a peck on his lips...
"wow..that's not bad..." then he opened his eyes..."were you just playing with me...?"
he nodded and grinned..oh my god..he heard all of the things i told him...!!!what am i goin' to do....??

WOOH, ALAH, ACTUALLY I WATCH BETTY LA FEA, AND I HATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS A REAL b''''! FOR ME, BUT THINK OF THIS PART, ITS LIKE NAKAKAHIYA SA PART FOR THE GIRL BUT SWEET, ISIPIN MO NALANG UNG GIRL WILL DO THAT TO DANNY... BUT NICE ONE DANNY, YOUR THE MAN, THAT NOT BAD...!!!

UUYYTT, START WITH THE PECK!!!! Hahaha SO SWEET!!!

NICE NICE I LOVE IT, UPDATE MORE!!!

Last edited by jaschier on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:44 pm

hahahaha. I laughed! Seriously!! That was funny! Especially when Danny woke up!! Razz Razz
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:50 pm

XD Honeymoon! Gosh, I love it!!! Funny!!! XD XD XD...

they're so cute Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 pm

ALAM MO BA NAGPIPIGIL AKO DITO, HONESTLY SAY, LIKE A MOVIE, shicks! NAKAKAHIYA, PERO KINILIG AKO, PARANG MAYTUMUTUSOK SA LIKOD KO!!!! Hahaha I'M EXPECTING TALAGA FOR THE HONEYMOON THAT THEY WILL GIVE THEIR BODY TO EACH OTHER..

mamaya nalang ung gusto mo..hahaha..kasi nga they're still adjusting tapos bata pa sila...hehehe..mangyayari din yan pero di pa xa pwede ma buntis noh...hehehe...tnx for reading!!! bounce

WOOH, ALAH, ACTUALLY I WATCH BETTY LA FEA, AND I HATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS A REAL b''''! FOR ME, BUT THINK OF THIS PART, ITS LIKE NAKAKAHIYA SA PART FOR THE GIRL BUT SWEET, ISIPIN MO NALANG UNG GIRL WILL DO THAT TO DANNY... BUT NICE ONE DANNY, YOUR THE MAN, THAT NOT BAD...!!!

ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 pm

anika wrote:hahahaha. I laughed! Seriously!! That was funny! Especially when Danny woke up!! Razz Razz

tnx for reading....
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:55 pm

nicoleaika wrote:XD Honeymoon! Gosh, I love it!!! Funny!!! XD XD XD...

they're so cute Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

haha...tnx for reading...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:56 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:

mamaya nalang ung gusto mo..hahaha..kasi nga they're still adjusting tapos bata pa sila...hehehe..mangyayari din yan pero di pa xa pwede ma buntis noh...hehehe...tnx for reading!!! bounce

HAHA I WONDERED HOW DANNY MAKE A MOVE... silly me...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:52 pm

we don't know..it's a just a fiction anyway...haha... Dance
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 pm

the part where i liked most is when she woke up and Danny was hugging her! then thinking that Danny's asleep, she kissed him! that was fun! Very Happy and Danny woke up! They're falling for each other!! yey! lub
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm

hahaha!!
'yan... narining ka tuloy ni Danny! XD
If I was her, I'd totally kiss him too! ^_^
update ka na!! bounce

You're making me fall for Danny, so don't blame me kung may karibal ka na pag-balik natin sa school!
Don't kill me though, sharing is loving! tongue
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:59 pm

LOL Lendi's really a brat eh? Haha.
Rawr. Guard!!! Why??!!! Darn it! Danny was about to kiss Lendi!!! *pulls hair*
ZOMG Danny's hugging her when she woke up!!!
SUPER OMG! She kissed him!!!! *dies*
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:51 pm

guys..thank you so much for reading my fic..it mean so much to me and i promise i'll update soon as i can....i'll try my best to update cause classes will start soon...

and those who liked danny already..you can go on looving him to thos who are not yet(especially to kerstien)..please i'm beggin' you...don't fall for danny!!! lol Sad
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:42 am

^ You are so selfish! XD
You can't stop me, you know!
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:31 pm

haha...suit yourself..... Super Tounge
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:40 pm

what am i goin' to tell him....i wandered my eyes around and didn't answer....this is so embarassing...
"i'm waiting..." danny spoke up and we're still lying...i have no other choice but to..
"ahhh!!" i pushed him until he was dropped out of bed...
"why did you do that??" he asked standing up...
"you were all over me..." i told him defending and hoping he would forget that kiss..
"well..i was sleeping..." he said acting all innocent
"you were not sleeping..you were just pretending.." i told him..
"so what..you kissed me.."
"well...that was just--.." i said
"that was just what?" he asked
"it's for you to wake up...cause you were all over me..." i've turned the table and it all came back to him..good thing i'm good in making adlibs..
"whatever.." he avoided the topic and pulled the towel..."i'm goin' to take a shower..."
"fine..i'll fix things here and call for breakfast..." then i fixed the blanket and cleaned up...i called for breakfast and it arrived quickly...i ate first then waited for Danny to come out...and he got out wet of course...he walk around very wet..
"hey..." i pointed.." you better clean those up..." i told him eating the bacon
"you can clean those instead..." he said arrogantly
" i just cleaned and i did my job..." i said finishing my plate.." i'll take my shower..."
"fine..i'm goin' to eat..." he checked the food..
"oh...before i forgot..." i reminded him..." i only ordered for one person..."i added
"you little brat...!!" he throwed the towel towards me but i got in the comfort room quickly...
"you better clean these things up!" i yelled from the C.R....it took me an hour to shower....i'm a girl...i do things a lot so bear with me....when i got out...i saw danny eating and it was all clean..
"wow..." i said in astonishment.." you sure clean fast.."
"you know i do..." he said bluffing while i was searching for my dress to wear today..
" by the way..we'll fly to england tomorrow..." he reminded me
"it's tomorrow...?" i said shocked..
"when are you goin' to go there?" he said sarcastically
"i'll just go out today to enjoy my freedom once in a while..." i said goin' back into C.R....
"fine..i'll do my own way today too..." he said standing up..." i'll talk to my friends in england over the phone..."
"you have friends?!" i yelled from inside
"what am i? a loner at school...i'm a prince.." he yelled back...then i got out with a flowy dress...
"i thought you were.." i told him combing my hair..."anyways...i'll go to the seaside and sit there,read some books and oh! is my guitar around?" i told him and looked around if i brought my guitar...
" i threw it away.." he said calmly...
"what?!" i told him.." why?!" i walked towards him and grabbed him with his shirt..
"well...they were just a trash.." i was about to punch him but he give up..
"fine fine..just don't hit me...it's in the cabinet..." i loosened my grip and fixed his shirt..
"all of it?!" i asked him..
"yeah!sheesh...you act like a boy.." he said then got out of the room....i found my things and quickly got out of the room and sat on the bench..near the sea...it's actually at the back of our room...like a balcony and under it was the sea...i've been there for hours and it really relaxes me...i can hear the waves driven to the rocks and it's so calming...for a while it was like i don't have any problem at all...

i grabbed my guitar and played something soothing...then i stopped for a second to smell the fresh air..i closed my eyes and lie my head down on the bench...i heard footsteps and i didn't bother..it's probably Danny...i'm guessing he's goin' to freak me out...

"hey!" he shouted then i opened my eyes calmly..
"what?!" i said " don't ruin my day Danny..." i warned him
"i won't..i'll just bother you...i have nothin' to do.." he said grinnin' then he tickled me that made me stood up and he purposely pushed me to the seaside...i fell..he laughed so much..he was expecting that i would yell from the water but he noticed that i wasn't coming up...

"hey..you can go out now..." he said trying to calm himself.."you won't fool me Lendi!"
"Lendi!?" he called my name again..."wait for me...i'm coming.." he took off his shirt and swam...he searched and searched unti; he found me unconscious...he pulled me up until we were again on the deck..he laid me on the ground...
"hey!" he slapped me softly.. "c'mon wake up..." he said
"i'm so sorry.." he said trying to get the water out by pushing my chest and doin' the kiss of life...
"i can't believe i'm doin' this.." he kissed me trying to save my life..but i wasn't near to waking up...

To be continued
Leave comments..
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Photobucket

CPR?!!!!!!!!!!!!! pareho tayong my scene na ganito... hmmm ang galing nyang gumawa nga nang alibi, but i felt what ledi felt nung gumawa sya ng alibi hoping na ung topic ma change...mahilig ako gumawa ng ganun to my parents and friends especially when i'm about to be humiliate... wooh i love it, i thought din in the shower my shocking na mangyayari... sa england sila Hot

he'd just pumping his chest, danny your the man...!!! Hahaha Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 pm

hahaha. I loved it! Aw.. Poor Lendi. She might end up in a hospital if this keeps us.
Razz Razz
danny's still adorable, despite being a bit cold. But Oooh. He's naughty isn't he? lol!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

CPR?!!!!!!!!!!!!! pareho tayong my scene na ganito... hmmm ang galing nyang gumawa nga nang alibi, but i felt what ledi felt nung gumawa sya ng alibi hoping na ung topic ma change...mahilig ako gumawa ng ganun to my parents and friends especially when i'm about to be humiliate... wooh i love it, i thought din in the shower my shocking na mangyayari... sa england sila Hot

he'd just pumping his chest, danny your the man...!!! Hahaha Razz

LOL...tnx for reading..i'll update asap!!...if i'm not busy.. bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:54 pm

anika wrote:hahaha. I loved it! Aw.. Poor Lendi. She might end up in a hospital if this keeps us.
Razz Razz
danny's still adorable, despite being a bit cold. But Oooh. He's naughty isn't he? lol!

really naughty...LOL...don't worry,she'll be fine...i'll update ASAP....tnx for reading...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:53 pm

" oh my god...Lendi...c'mon wake up..." Danny pleaded as he watched Lendi cough together with the water..
"Lendi...are you okay?" he sound so worried...i blinked my eyes many times cause it was blurry at first..
"hey...answer me..." i looked at him...it was Danny..
"Danny?" i spoke with a cracked voice...
"are you okay?" he asked helping me to get up and led me to the bench
"i'm fine..."
"God..did you make me worried..." he sighed and lie down.." you didn't tell you can't swim..." he faced me
"you didn't tell me you will push me either..." i told him laughing a bit..
"i'm sorry..." he said with a doggy pout..
"it's fine..." i laughed..."i'll just change and sleep..." then i stood up...but danny caught my hand
"let me help you..." he carried me in a bridal way thing...
"i didn't hurt myself..i can walk.." i told him...
"it was my fault anyway..." he said softly...
"yeah..you are nice to me so suddenly..it's so weird..." i told him and he dropped me on the bed suddenly...
"i'm not nice..." he said crossing his arms
"why'd you have to put me down so sudden..." i rubbed my back...looks like the old Danny is back..
"change your clothes..and didn't your parents taught you how to swim..." he said bluffing...
"fine..sorry! it was my fault!" i yelled...after i changed my clothes...i took a rest and ate my dinner together with Danny....we slept silently..

Morning came...

Danny opened his eyes and found me still sleeping..he moved a little towards me and put my head over his shoulders..
"you're such a brat..." he said grinning..."don't scare me again ok...?"
"i can't afford to lose you..." he sighed in relief.."it was my fault anyway.."
"you're the only girl who didn't made my life so boring..." he confessed while watching me sleeping...he kissed me on the forehead...
"i heard all of that.." i said opening my eyes..
"what?!" he said in shockness "you're such a cheater..."
"well...revenge is sweet.." i said "and will you let go of me..." i said gesturing his hands on my shoulder...he stood up..
" i'm goin' to take my shower..." he said "and you better get ready...we'll fly off to england..." he added
"fine..." i giggled...as i was getting ready...my comb dropped under the bed..i bent over and trying to reach it but i can't so i reached it by goin' under the bed
then i heard danny got out from the
C.R....he didn't seem to bother that i was gone...i was about to got up but his feet wandered around the cabinet...i peek under the bed...then i saw that the towel was dropped...i was sweating a lot..i didn't know how to handle this thing...he blow dryed his hair and it took a lot of time..my body was starting to get numb....after a while... i slept under the bed...he dropped his shirt then he bent over to get his shirt but he saw me...
"aahhh!" he run and stay put on the couch...i got out with a messy hair...
"Danny....is that you?" i asked with a Cracked voice...
"who are you?" he asked
"It's Lendi you brat!" i yelled
"what were you doin' there? you scared me..." he pointed uder the bed
"hey...you're already wearing your underwear right?" i asked still recovering from that numbness..i sat down on the bed...
"were you peeking?" he asked in doubt...
"no.." i giggled.."promise i didn't.." i raised my hand like a drunk man...
"you peeked...what did you see...?" he asked in fear...
"i told you i didn't!" i yelled and run out of the room

Leave Comment..
To be continued...sorry guys if it's a short update..but i'll update ASAP...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Photobucket

haha sweet... oh yeah, is this coincidence for my next chapter? its like kinda sort of this moment that i have also...... lol, i think i need to post it.. its ok danny you'll nothing to be scared of, you wont lose something!!! haha...

Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next