McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

+5
Zehr
nicoleaika
anika
Kerstien
ButterflyBibish
9 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 4 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  anika Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Cool update!!
Yeah. I agree with Lendi, the queen was a tad bit harsh. haha.
Update! cheers cheers
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 4 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  ButterflyBibish Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Kerstien wrote:I read it! bounce
this one's short, so you better post the next one!
Sorry, demanding 'no? XD

i already told you that if you want to post my fic here...i would put it in short chapters...LOL...anyways..i'll put the next one tonight.. flower
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:41 pm

anika wrote:Cool update!!
Yeah. I agree with Lendi, the queen was a tad bit harsh. haha.
Update! cheers cheers

tnx for reading...LOL....i'll update tonight.. geek
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:19 pm

"hi Lendi..." a familiar guy called me...when i turned around...i can't see his face...it's blurred...
"hi dear!" i replied...wait...did i just call him dear?...
"so how are you today..." he asked...
"i'm fine..i'm pretty tired from those lessons of being a crown princess..." i informed him
"poor you..." he said in a sad tone "want to have a vacation?"
"really? we can?" i asked lively.."thank you..." i hugged him and he kissed me..then...

"princess" a voice echoed through my head..." princess? time to wake up now..." i opened my eyes and saw the palace maid...
"i'm glad that was over..." i said standing up from the bed
"what is over princess?" she asked..
"nothin' i just had a bad dream..." i told her giving the scary look
"really? why were you smiling when you're asleep?" she giggled
"was i?" i asked in awkwardness..
"yes you were..." she added...
"anyway..." i tried changing the topic..."gotta take my shower.."

-------------

"who was that guy???" i asked myself playing with my hair while looking out through the window of the car...
"princess..we're here.." the palace driver informed me...then the door opened...
"thank you.." i said in reply...we entered this huge royal hotel,someone approached me...
"princess.." a lady in a formal wear approached me
"yes?" i answered
"i'm the palace attendant..please follow me.." she said then started walking..she pressed the button for the elevator and let me enter first then followed me....she pressed it again for our location...the elevator started to move...i'm not actually used to elevators so i had a little problem with dizziness...when we reached our destination...i was out of balance a bit..i almost fell...but i got the hang of it...
"are you okay princess?" she asked me worriedly..
"i'm fine..." i said then she opened the room..it was the room for royals...then i sat down waiting for that guy my parents wanted me to meet...
"please wait for awhile princess...the prince will arrive soon..." she said i was amused with what she said..
"prince?" i said confused.." what prince?"
"didn't the elders told you about it..."
"they didn't...in fact they told me to ask you about it..." i informed her
"is that so...?" she asked "well...you're goin' to meet the prince..."
"prince who?" i asked her informally then she smiled a bit..
"prince of UK...you know...england.." then my eyes widened...why would i meet him?
"for what?" i don't think i would like the ahead of this thing...
"for the arrangements of your marriage and to get to know with each other...and--"
"woah! stop! wait a minute! marriage?!" i asked her shocked "what marriage? i can't just get married with anyone i don't know..."
"that's why you'll meet today and get to know with each other.."she said calmly.."and i believe you know him already.."
"is that it?" i said started to get frustrated....then it came to me that my parents told me to follow the traditions and don't disappoint them...but it's the 21st century for pete's sake! how can there be such thing as arrange marriage!
"i shall take my leave princess..." she asked me...
"sure sure...leave..." i told her informally... what the heck?! i didn't know about this...
"i don't want to get married at such young age!" i talked to myself alone in the room..."but i can't do anything! that's it...i'll leave before that prince talks to me...." i said getting annoyed..i stood up but i stopped for a bit and think back...
"wait..if i'll leave...my parents would kill me and even if i'll leave today...they might just arrange for another meeting..oh men!" i pouted and hit my head...i walk back to the couch and sat down...
"maybe this is the message of my dreams a while ago...! why didn't i figured that out?!" i asked myself...
"i'm so stupid.."i added....
"ok...i'll just talk to that prince and stop the deal between him and my parents...!" i said with an angry voice...
"i am stupid after all...I've been talking to myself!" i said sarcastically...so i waited for this "prince" to come but it took awhile for him to come so i was peeking with the things around me...i checked the things and yawned..maybe i'll just sleep on the couch...
"or maybe...there's a bed in here...it's a hotel room after all..." i checked the other door and saw a big round bed...
"cool!!!" i said jumping on the bed...then i went for a nap...it won't hurt anyways if i'll sleep a bit...it was a little while that i was in the bed...i heard footsteps but i was still sleepy so i didn't bother...it may just be the maid...then i felt warm on my cheek...someone kissed me on the cheek..i opened my eyes and found him...
"Danny?!" my eyes widened as i've wondered why was he here...

to be continued...
leave comments!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:34 pm

OH MY GOOSHH!!!!!
THIS IS SO SO SWEET!!!
AW DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:44 pm

anika wrote:OH MY GOOSHH!!!!!
THIS IS SO SO SWEET!!!
AW DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

LOL...tnx for reading... Embarassed ...i'll update as soon as possible...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Zehr Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:40 pm

It's Danny! Again!
PRINCE DANNY! xDDD
I like.. next please. Smile
Zehr
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:55 pm

Zehr wrote:It's Danny! Again!
PRINCE DANNY! xDDD
I like.. next please. Smile

tomorrow nalang yung next....pagod pa ko...LOL..pero tnx for reading....i'll update as soon as possible... PBJT!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Prince Danny..kissy! XD
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Kerstien wrote:Prince Danny..kissy! XD

LOL... :><:
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Oh my god~! Danny kissed her while she was sleeping!!! bounce Moreeee! drunken
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:56 pm

"hey.."he greeted....i can almost feel him breathing
"what are you doin' here?" i asked him still lying at the bed..he is still staring at me at that position.. at a really close position...he didn't answer me...was it just me or is he getting close to my face...wait...is he goin' to kiss me..i can't let this happen....so i suddenly stood up but unfortunately we bumped into each other's heads...and we both hurt ourselves....
"sorry..."i apologized...i rubbed my head...he didn't talk to me...he just kept rubbing his head..
"hey!"i yelled worriedly as he sat on a chair..."are you ok?"
"yeah..sure.."he finally spoke
"anyways..."i continued "what are you really doin' here?" i asked him again...
"you know what?" he told me taking off his hands from his head..."for a crown princess,,,you are really dense!.." he smiled
"dense? me?" i said...then i suddenly remembered that the palace attendant told me i know the guy that will marry me...oh my goodness!...what have i done that God have to punish me?!...I gasp!
"you can't be!" i pointed at him..
"hey..pointing is bad.." he scolded me...then i noticed his accent...he really is the prince..
"why didn't you tell me that you were the prince...?" i asked furiously
"finally...! you actually figured out that i was the prince..." he said raising both of his arms at the air...(more like saying hallelujia!)
"you're not answering the question..." i told him
"that was the orders from the elders..."he answered briefly
"so you knew all along that you're getting married with me..?" that was awkward...i can't believe i'm getting married....with him!
"yeah..." he nodded
"i can't get married at such young age!" i protested...
"well...royals usually tend to get married at young age.." he explained..."and i'm pretty sure that is the method used by our grandparents towards our parents..." he added
"you're right.." i agreed...."oh men...now i have to live my life tangled with you..!" i said helplessly
"hey!" he yelled "what do you mean by that!?"
"nothin'!" i said...i gave out a big sigh..." by the way,,,i'm really sorry for what i did to you the last time..."
"me too..i was a bit harsh leaving you at the dance.."
"i deserved that anyway..." i admitted...
"i was just testing you..." he added " i don't want to get married with a girl that's clumsy and non-educated.."
"hey...i'm well-educated.." i said proudly..
"then why did you rejected me before..." he asked curiously
"well...uhmmm..." i said nervously "let's just say..it slipped out of my mouth..." i added
"that's not an explanation..." he said
"fine..it was just a mishap ok?!" i admitted " i didn't do it on purpose and i already apologize..."
"ok..let's stop this..."danny said..."where do you wanna go?"
"huh?" i asked
"let's go out..." danny invited which gave me a smile on my face.."let's start out as friends ok..." he stood up and took my hands...and i gave it to him willingly...
"sure...friends..." i smiled....

to be continued...
leave comments...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:30 pm

hahaha. I laughed when danny was the prince! So cute! Ooh. A chaotic marriage eh? haha. That was cute! Yeah. The princess is a bit dense. haha. lol! lol!
Aw... This totally reminded me of the book by Jude Deveraux called 'The Princess". The girl was a princess there too and she got into the same situation. THat was a really whacky story I'm telling you. She and her husband keep on torturing each other.I could never put the book down. haha.
Anyway, thanks for the update! I loved it! Oh. And mooore! Group hug
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:35 pm

anika wrote:hahaha. I laughed when danny was the prince! So cute! Ooh. A chaotic marriage eh? haha. That was cute! Yeah. The princess is a bit dense. haha. lol! lol!
Aw... This totally reminded me of the book by Jude Deveraux called 'The Princess". The girl was a princess there too and she got into the same situation. THat was a really whacky story I'm telling you. She and her husband keep on torturing each other.I could never put the book down. haha.
Anyway, thanks for the update! I loved it! Oh. And mooore! Group hug

lol...i never intended them to be friends kasi mas maganda pag palaging nag-aaway diba..yung childish style...nakakatawa kasi..mas gusto kong magbasa nang books kasi mas specific yung nangyayari at magagamit mo pa imagination mo...LOL...tnx for reading..i'll update a little later but definitely today...kahit ako...i'm getting excited with my fic...cause i don't have drafts here so i don't really know what's next...LOL...i made things up whenever i have something crossing in my mind..LOL... pirat
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Aaahhh! That was cute!! I can imagine when Danny kissed her and she woke up and his face was so close! Aaahh heaven!! Haha and she really is dense Wink
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm

KAI wrote:Aaahhh! That was cute!! I can imagine when Danny kissed her and she woke up and his face was so close! Aaahh heaven!! Haha and she really is dense Wink

LOL...really dense!!!haha...anyways i'll put up the next one....tnx for stopping by
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Yay (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:00 pm

i spent the whole day hanging out with Danny...it was really fun....we ride at this motorcycle..and it was so cool....that was the first time i felt freedom....waahhh..i can feel the breeze..then i apologized over and over again to him...and he explained that it wasn't my fault missing classes at school..it was because he went back and forth at his country to settle things up with the marriage...

so we started things as friends..he's pretty cool and sometimes boring...sssshhhhh...there are times to tell you honestly..he's very quite then i have to start some topics but he's hilarious...i can't wait to go out with him again...we've been to parks and malls....restaurant..and of course we were in disguise.... tongue
before the day was over he brought me home....
"thank you so much" i thanked him..."it's good that we're friends again..."
"it's cool.."he said in reply...
"princess..." a palace maid called out.."the queen is coming..."
"c'mon..let's go inside my room and we'll talk with the queen.." i grabbed his hand and he followed me..
"princess..." the queen entered..and we bowed before her...and sat down together
"so how did you find danny to be your future husband?" she asked me....i looked at danny and he gave me a smile..
"i'll cope up with it but shouldn't it be proper if you told me before..." i complained
"it was the king's order..." she informed me "it's a little awkward hearing the princess is getting married" she added
"yeah i know but you did the right thing to choose me majesty.." Danny interrupted..
"well..it's about time that our country(denmark) and your country (england or UK) should become one..." she explained briefly
"you're right..."he added...
"before i leave..i'm here also to inform you about the press conference tomorrow afternoon..." she reminded us then she left...i looked at Danny and he stared at me too and the next thing i know..we burst out laughing....
"before i leave..." Danny said mimicking my mom...
"it was the king's order.." i mimicked my mom..
"it's really hilarious..." i said wiping my tears from laughing...
"yeah...even though i grew up in this formal thing..i still can't get the hang of it..." he admitted touching his tummy
"yeah..me too..." i said and we both stop laughing....
"you should go now..."i told him..
"ok..see you tomorrow at school..." he said..

----------
"what?" the 3 girls said in unison..
"how?how did that happen?" Bella asked me taking a grip at my uniform's collar
"can you let go of me first so that i can breath and answer you..."i said out of breath...
"oh sorry..." she let go and fixed my uniform
"i just knew it yesterday...danny already knew and our parents set us up..." i told them
"that's so rude..." keisha said.." i thought i would end up with danny..."
"you and danny?" Taylor asked "you wish.." she gave her a smirk...
"anyways.." i said "we both have to attend the press conference this afternoon so we'll be having a half day of classes...."
"really?" Bella jumped unto me..." we don't have classes.."
"i meant me and danny!" i specified....

-----------
we entered at the press conference room...arm in arm....i hate it...
"why do we have to be like this..?" i whispered to danny appointing on how close we are to each other
"we have to...to get positive results from the press..."
"fine..but i'm so washing my hands after this..." i said arrogantly
"what?why?" danny asked irritatingly
"well...i can't torture my hands...it doesn't deserve to touch things that are gross.." i replied
"well...let's see about that.." he answered walking fast....i think he's angry...oh my god....

"so..how do you find this arrange marriage you're parents ordered you to do so?" a reporter asked us
"well..we've known each other for a quite while so we're taking it easy.." danny answered
"what can you say about prince danny's statement princess?" before i answered i laugh a bit...i wasn't used to "prince danny"...then Danny gave me a death glare....then i cleared my throat
"well..he's right..this tradition has passed down from our ancestors until now..so we have to do it and we've been friends for awhile.." i said
"yes...really good friends..." danny pinched my cheek then the people around us laughed...that was horrible...he wants to play? so be it...
i gave him a smile then stepped at his shoe!
"ouch.." he yelled...then i hid my smile and act innocent...
"what's wrong prince..?" the reporter asked..
" nothin..there's just some mosquito below the table.." he answered sarcastically...
what!..he thinks of me as a mosquito...fine..you want a real fight...i was about to say that he's a bad guy but another interviewer asked us...
"so do you think you two are very near in falling in love?" she asked hesitatingly...
"well....----" before i could answer,,,danny grabbed my hand and i felt warm on my lips when it touch to his(lips..)...that was so rude but i actually closed my eyes...i stopped and i saw danny was actually playing with me..how could he do that...and let them take pictures...
"well i think that's a yes.." the interviewer said...
"look what you did!" i told danny whispering..
"well..you wanted a fight first.." he answered back...the conference ended..then i didn't wait danny..i walked as fast as i could but danny held my hand and...
"will you let go of me..i'm mad at you..." i told him
"look at the bright side...you can wash your hands and lips but you can never wash that memory of me kissing you for the first time.." he said smirking then left me..well..he was right...urrrgghhhh....i wasn't really mad anyway..it's ok after all he is goin' to be my husband but in front of the press isn't ok...
"what an arrogant guy!.."i said entering the black car together with Danny...

To be continued...
leave comments....! bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:53 pm

In the motorcycle part, she was like Bella (:
Danny's boring? Did I hear that right? I kid! Razz
LOL at Danny giving a death glare Laughing
Awh they're so cute, fighting while in the conference!
Whoa, that was rude when he kissed her but I don't care, its Danny! Razz
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:05 pm

KAI wrote:In the motorcycle part, she was like Bella (:
Danny's boring? Did I hear that right? I kid! Razz
LOL at Danny giving a death glare Laughing
Awh they're so cute, fighting while in the conference!
Whoa, that was rude when he kissed her but I don't care, its Danny! Razz

LOL...i would kick the guy that would take a kiss from me unless he's one of the mcfly or the Jonas brothers....LOL.... Twisted Evil
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 pm

^ yes Twisted Evil only the Mcfly boys get get a kiss from me Razz
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:57 pm

KAI wrote:^ yes Twisted Evil only the Mcfly boys get get a kiss from me Razz

haha...be right back..have to eat..LOL...too hungry..then i'll call kerstien.. bom
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 4 Empty Re:

Post  PuDd_T Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:35 am

OMG! this is sooo awesome! i just read it today! cheers

Danny KISSED her!! lub

so sweet! but it was a prank, but still! can't wait! ^_^
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 am

weeeeee!!! I really jumped so high because of happiness when I found out Danny's the future husband!!! WEEEE!!!!

btw, i also like the conference part... XD... I imagine it... sooo cute!!!

NEXT CHAP!!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 pm

PuDd_T wrote:OMG! this is sooo awesome! i just read it today! cheers

Danny KISSED her!! lub

so sweet! but it was a prank, but still! can't wait! ^_^

OMJ..tnx for reading...i'll update later but definitely today... bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next