McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

+6
carmzy_sweetness
maia 8D
nicoleaika
jaschier
carmela :>
cherill
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 2 Empty Re: how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

Post  jaschier Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Photobucket

thats cool!!! fs is out facebook is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 2 Empty Re: how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

Post  carmela :> Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 pm

oooh nice! clap

comment #1: can you like find a way to add our flag in there? like as the background for the header or something..instead of blue. so that it will be the first one seen when you view the page. and at least it isnt a boring color. i mean, it's nice but not painful to the eyes. Very Happy

comment #2: is the background of the main body really white? do we want to change that? i think it looks to simple but i dont know...

comment #3: is there really a white line in the middle of the header thing?

sorry for the comments. i just wanna comment cos maybe we can improve it a little. not that yours isnt fine already. it is! i cant even do half of what you did. i dont know how to make layouts. Neutral i just wanna make it the best it can possibly be because we're gonna use it.. all of us. and we're going to show it a lot of people. it's just..constructive criticism. Wink Very Happy

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm

carmela :> wrote:
comment #1: can you like find a way to add our flag in there? like as the background for the header or something..instead of blue. so that it will be the first one seen when you view the page. and at least it isnt a boring color. i mean, it's nice but not painful to the eyes. Very Happy

Errrrr...........okay. I'll redo the whole header nalang. It really didn't cross my mind earlier. Embarassed

comment #2: is the background of the main body really white? do we want to change that? i think it looks to simple but i dont know...

I'll change it kasi kanina tinamad ako eh. Hehe. Sorry. I'm still trying to locate which part of the CSS code changes that. I'll work on that too.

comment #3: is there really a white line in the middle of the header thing?
Yeah. I can't remove it (or at least I currently dunno how to)...I'll try to see if I can get it out of the way.

sorry for the comments. i just wanna comment cos maybe we can improve it a little. not that yours isnt fine already. it is! i cant even do half of what you did. i dont know how to make layouts. Neutral i just wanna make it the best it can possibly be because we're gonna use it.. all of us. and we're going to show it a lot of people. it's just..constructive criticism. Wink Very Happy

It's okay. It's actually nice to have a second opinion.
I'll work on it later on (if not tonight) although I can't guarantee I can show the finished product soon. I have school na on wednesday and plans tomorrow. I'll try though.

Again, Thank you. Not worthy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Errrrr...........okay. I'll redo the whole header nalang. It really didn't cross my mind earlier.
it's okay. only if it's not a bother or hassle. Very Happy

I'll change it kasi kanina tinamad ako eh. Hehe. Sorry. I'm still trying to locate which part of the CSS code changes that. I'll work on that too.
okay. yehey. but i dont know what to change it to though. not really good with colors. hehe.

Yeah. I can't remove it (or at least I currently dunno how to)...I'll try to see if I can get it out of the way.
okaaay. i told bea to ask her friend. she said when she's not busy. school kasi eh. but, yeah. that's another option. although..i dont know what to tell the person to do. i dont know what instructions to give cos i dont know how i want it to look like.. bounce

It's okay. It's actually nice to have a second opinion.
I'll work on it later on (if not tonight) although I can't guarantee I can show the finished product soon. I have school na on wednesday and plans tomorrow. I'll try though.

Again, Thank you.
haha. thank goodness you understood what i was trying to say. haha!
sure sure. as i said, i'll look around rin. thanks for trying. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:50 pm

carmela :> wrote:it's okay. only if it's not a bother or hassle. Very Happy
Nahhh. I'll only do it naman if I'm bored. Razz

okay. yehey. but i dont know what to change it to though. not really good with colors. hehe.
I'm not rin nga eh. I actually just did random picking and basic blue and green.

okaaay. i told bea to ask her friend. she said when she's not busy. school kasi eh. but, yeah. that's another option. although..i dont know what to tell the person to do. i dont know what instructions to give cos i dont know how i want it to look like.. bounce
Wooooh. A professional. :clap!: I think you have a nice outline going through your head based on what you told me. You'll do fine. Very Happy

haha. thank goodness you understood what i was trying to say. haha!
sure sure. as i said, i'll look around rin. thanks for trying. Smile
No probs. Very Happy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 pm

she's not a professional. but, i dunno. she was the one who made bea's layout daw. oh well..we'll see nalang.

i dont have an outline. i just criticize whatever layout's shown to me as to what i want it to look like. i dont have like an original thought though..maybe maia can help me..

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:25 am

Haha. My bad. A veteran then. Razz

Two heads are better than one, right? Good luck.

EDIT:
Okie. I made a new one. Again....unfinished ulit kasi I have to go na.
I haven't had time to work on the body yet so sorry for that.

Here are the pics (webcam again Embarassed):
how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 2 Picture001 how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 2 Picture003

I'm still trying to look for an appropriate background so if anyone has any idea or a nice background...tell me/put it on here.

Thanks. Gotta go!! Wave

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:13 pm

OOOH. AWESOME BANNER! i love it! clap clap Approve! Joy!

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:17 pm

I take I shall go for that one then...? Very Happy

Thanks. I'll finish it nalang sa weekend.

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:07 pm

of course. Approve!

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Photobucket

hmmm.............. scratch ................ Approve!
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
KAI wrote:Good idea guys!
Me likey!!!(:

I'll talk to Dana muna about it then I'll let you know.
I think it'd be better off if only one could open it...or like 2-3. Basta controlled so it won't be crowded and stuff.

Ooooooh. Post yer creation ha!

I'll be the one to manage the youtube account? Do I have a partner or something? Cause I'm not 100% sure that I can really handle it Embarassed Haha. Anyway, thanks for choosing. I'll try me best(:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:40 pm

KAI wrote:I'll be the one to manage the youtube account? Do I have a partner or something? Cause I'm not 100% sure that I can really handle it Embarassed Haha. Anyway, thanks for choosing. I'll try me best(:

You were the first to volunteer eh. You can choose your partner. Whoever suits you.
Good luck. Very Happy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Really? Haha.
Anyone can. Who wants to be me partner?

Anyway.

I made a layout.
Not really made cause I just copied the background lol.
BTW I'm talking about friendster. Haha.
Here's the preview.
Warning: It really sucks.
how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 2 2aaiq1k
Credits to whoever made the picture in photobucket.
Yes, it's so simple and I didn't even put Mcfly Philippines cause maybe the owner will get mad.
And I can't do an original cause I'm so busy.
If you want to see the whole layout, you can go to my profile.
It's www.friendster.com/poynter
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:08 pm

^ Ooooh! Can I be your partner? But we can have a third partner cause I never had a youtube account so I might not know what to do at first. Haha. But I'll learn. Razz

But we'll only make the account when we've made videos. Hmmm. should start planning for that. Haha.

Oooooh. Nice site address. XDD
What does it say? something hard something McFly boys. Haha. =))
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 pm

ooh cool! we're actually making progress! yehey for us! clap Approve!
i would love to volunteer but im kinda busy in school. yes, it is just the first week of classes and already i am stressed. school sucks. Neutral dead
but, im always here if you need my help. just call or PM me or im me or whatever. or, you can let maia tell me. i'd be super happy to help out when im free. anything to get mcfly to come here, right? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:13 am

KAI wrote:I made a layout.

I saw that na. It's nice actually.

And maia...it says "Garsh am I lovin' the McFly boys" alien

You guys have fun!!! Very Happy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm

so is there a final decision yet?

ooohh...kai, love the layout:)
but i thought it should be for mcflyphilippines?
but i love it anyway
sidecar23
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:35 pm

^ Ooooh! Can I be your partner? But we can have a third partner cause I never had a youtube account so I might not know what to do at first. Haha. But I'll learn. Razz

But we'll only make the account when we've made videos. Hmmm. should start planning for that. Haha.

Sure, Maia(: Tries said the one that's manage the youtube thingiy should only be 2-3. So there's one more space left. You choose, Maia(: Yeah, I don't know how to use youtibe to, LOL. Even though I had an account before, I still don't know how to use. Haha.

Er, actually I made an account na. But it's really empty cause we don't have videos pa. Want to check it? www.youtube.com/McflyPhilippines. I'll send you the email and password(:

LOL thanks. Tries said it(:

ooh cool! we're actually making progress! yehey for us! clap Approve!
i would love to volunteer but im kinda busy in school. yes, it is just the first week of classes and already i am stressed. school sucks. Neutral dead
but, im always here if you need my help. just call or PM me or im me or whatever. or, you can let maia tell me. i'd be super happy to help out when im free. anything to get mcfly to come here, right? Wink

Yeah, I understand you me too. I'm already stressed too dead
Sure, thanks(:

I saw that na. It's nice actually.

Haha. Thanks(:

so is there a final decision yet?

ooohh...kai, love the layout:)
but i thought it should be for mcflyphilippines?
but i love it anyway

What decision? About the youtube thingy? Me and Maia will be the one to manage it, and there's one more person that can help us.

Haha, thanks.
Yeah, IK but I wasn't able to make a real layout cause I'm super busy at the mo.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:36 pm

KAI wrote:
What decision? About the youtube thingy? Me and Maia will be the one to manage it, and there's one more person that can help us.

Haha, thanks.
Yeah, IK but I wasn't able to make a real layout cause I'm super busy at the mo.

no, for what layout to use. but i can help you w/ the youtube thingy. i already have an account Smile

i envy you...if only i know how to make one Sad
thats alright maybe this summer you can finally make a real layout that will blow all of us away.
looking forward!
sidecar23
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 am

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
And maia...it says "Garsh am I lovin' the McFly boys" alien

Oooooh. Thanks! Am i blind or what? Haha.
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 am

KAI wrote:

Sure, Maia(: Tries said the one that's manage the youtube thingiy should only be 2-3. So there's one more space left. You choose, Maia(: Yeah, I don't know how to use youtibe to, LOL. Even though I had an account before, I still don't know how to use. Haha.

Er, actually I made an account na. But it's really empty cause we don't have videos pa. Want to check it? www.youtube.com/McflyPhilippines. I'll send you the email and password(:

LOL thanks. Tries said it(:

Ahhh. Yay! maybe we should wait for someone else to volunteer...but if no one else wants, then... we'll force someone. Haha. I kid, i kid. Razz
XD Haha. Tis fine. We'll learn together, then. ((:

kay, imma check it. at least we can comment of videos, right. Wink XD
kay, wanna pm it to me? Razz

yeah. haha. thanks. ((:
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
no, for what layout to use. but i can help you w/ the youtube thingy. i already have an account Smile

thats alright maybe this summer you can finally make a real layout that will blow all of us away.
looking forward!

Oh. Haha. I don't know about the layout thingy. Really? We should tell Maia about it, cause we 3 are going to manage it.

LOL you shouldn't. It's easy ya know. You know the CSS thingy when you click customize your layout? Try clicking the CSS editor. It's kinda complicated but you just need to be patient. Haha.
LOL I hope so. I'm not actually good in editing pictures or something eh. Haha.

Ahhh. Yay! maybe we should wait for someone else to volunteer...but if no one else wants, then... we'll force someone. Haha. I kid, i kid. Razz

yeah. haha. thanks. ((:

Hey, Cris volunteered. You okay with it?
I send it to you na(:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:09 pm

maia <3 wrote:Oooooh. Thanks! Am i blind or what? Haha.

Nahhh. Haha. I actually viewed the page kasi eh. haha

Wooow. You guys are really into this!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 pm

KAI wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:

looking forward!

Oh. Haha. I don't know about the layout thingy. Really? We should tell Maia about it, cause we 3 are going to manage it.

LOL you shouldn't. It's easy ya know. You know the CSS thingy when you click customize your layout? Try clicking the CSS editor. It's kinda complicated but you just need to be patient. Haha.
LOL I hope so. I'm not actually good in editing pictures or something eh. Haha.

yeah. haha. thanks. ((:

Hey, Cris volunteered. You okay with it?
I send it to you na(:

COURSE! Very Happy Approve!

i'm only sad that i didn't get to use my handcuffs and my hanky to tie someone up to a chair and force em to be our third member when no one else wanted. *sigh* i'll save that for another time. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next