Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Nicole! I'm Tippy's twin in Anika's fanfiction. :lol!:
I know I'll have fun here. It's a pleasure to meet you all. :thumbup:
P.S. Nicole is doing her assignment now. And Tippy says hi. So in her behalf, I'm writing this for her. haha. This is anika by the way. (nicole, I typed down what you dictated to me). It's our computer class now.
By the way, I (anika) have been hopping from one computer to another to vote for McFly. I got 6 or 7 computers. LOL.
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  PuDd_T on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:49 pm

wahahahahaha!!! I'm done with my assignment! clap

Welcome Nicole! or should i say nikka! lol

hahaha!! everyone! this is my "twin" we don't look alike.. we're not even irish! hahaha! we just wanted to be irish PBJT! PBJT!

hehehe Computer class is over! bye!
avatar
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Age : 23
Location : Roxas City / Iloilo City
Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Kewl! You could do that on computer class?
Ours kasi has firewall. darnit.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM NIKKA!!!
Group hug

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 27
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  jaschier on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Photobucket


WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm

PuDd_T wrote:wahahahahaha!!! I'm done with my assignment! clap

Welcome Nicole! or should i say nikka! lol

hahaha!! everyone! this is my "twin" we don't look alike.. we're not even irish! hahaha! we just wanted to be irish PBJT! PBJT!

hehehe Computer class is over! bye!



thanks TP! or should I say "twin"? haha... Razz
Yeah. GO IRISH! Dance
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:Kewl! You could do that on computer class?
Ours kasi has firewall. darnit.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM NIKKA!!!
Group hug


thanks! Very Happy
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE!! Joy!



*we usually have free internet during our computer class... but sometimes we also have our lessons.
(I like the free internet classes better, of course. lol! )
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi jaschier...
Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 pm

nikka! wrote:thanks! Very Happy
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE!! Joy!



*we usually have free internet during our computer class... but sometimes we also have our lessons.
(I like the free internet classes better, of course. lol! )

Wooot! Good to know. Group hug Joy!

I wish we could have free internet classes too. Sad

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 27
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  carmela :> on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:18 pm

HEY NIKKA! WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!! Group hug
im glad you like it here already!
hope you post post post and POST! oh, and meet other fans too and of course, spread the mcfly love! Joy!

oh yeah, im carmela bytheway. Wave

that computer class is cool! free internet. AWESOME! and goodjob with the voting. maybe that's why we're leading again. but, unfortunately, they're starting to catch up again. pale
i have computer class but the lab we use doesnt have internet. and there's another lab beside our classroom which has internet. we can use it for research but only for a subject. we cant use it if there's no teacher. and we seldom use it. sayang nga eh. it's right beside our room pa. hmm..maybe... Twisted Evil

ooh. i forgot to mention. be careful. there are a lot of crazy and weird people here. including me! we're one big happy evil family! Group hug so, join in! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Age : 27
Location : somewhere over the rainbow..
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  ButterflyBibish on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm

cool...you can use internet during class...we have to sneak just to use the internet lolz...anyways...welcome nikka...i'm ingrid 14 yrs of age...welcome to mcfly forums...and feel free to post things here...be crazy like us and help us beat the Jonas brothers and vote everyday...^_^...i'm starting to read the fic you're in...and by the way...i have a fic dream or love...try and read it...welcome again... Joy! Dance Group hug
avatar
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Age : 23
Location : candyland
Registration date : 2008-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 pm

"I wish we could have free internet classes too. Sad"

hmmm... maybe you can ask your teacher to give you one. I always ask our teacher that. Smile
sometimes when we enter the computer room I'd shout, "YEY! Free internet!"
she'd just smile and enter her office.. and then... we celebrate! Approve!
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  Zehr on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Hell-o, Nikka! Very Happy
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!
I'm Zehr at your service! && more Infos found there >>>
Hope you have fun, fun, fun in here!
We're happy to have youuuuu!
Have a nice stay!
See ya round!
Goodbye!
=))
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:47 pm

carmela :> wrote:HEY NIKKA! WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!! Group hug
im glad you like it here already!
hope you post post post and POST! oh, and meet other fans too and of course, spread the mcfly love! Joy!

oh yeah, im carmela bytheway. Wave

that computer class is cool! free internet. AWESOME! and goodjob with the voting. maybe that's why we're leading again. but, unfortunately, they're starting to catch up again. pale
i have computer class but the lab we use doesnt have internet. and there's another lab beside our classroom which has internet. we can use it for research but only for a subject. we cant use it if there's no teacher. and we seldom use it. sayang nga eh. it's right beside our room pa. hmm..maybe... Twisted Evil

ooh. i forgot to mention. be careful. there are a lot of crazy and weird people here. including me! we're one big happy evil family! Group hug so, join in! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


they're starting to catch up again? Shocked
okay. I am SOOO voting again after this.

loooove the evil plan! Twisted Evil You should totally try it out. uhhh... I mean, you shouldn't do it. It's baaad and EVIL. (Just the way I like it) Twisted Evil

oh. btw, thanks for the warm welcome!Very Happy
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:54 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:cool...you can use internet during class...we have to sneak just to use the internet lolz...anyways...welcome nikka...i'm ingrid 14 yrs of age...welcome to mcfly forums...and feel free to post things here...be crazy like us and help us beat the Jonas brothers and vote everyday...^_^...i'm starting to read the fic you're in...and by the way...i have a fic dream or love...try and read it...welcome again... Joy! Dance Group hug


Hi! I'm.... oh yeah! 15 years old. haha.. I'm really forgetful. Embarassed
okay. things to do: vote for mcfly everyday. Laughing
wow. you have a fanfic here too? sure. I'll check it out sometime... maybe later. Very Happy
thanks for welcoming me..
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  Kerstien on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 pm

WELCOME NIKKA!
so we have two Nicoles here!
btw, I'm Kerstien, 15 and I'm from Cebu..
HAVE FUN!! Approve!
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Zehr wrote:Hell-o, Nikka! Very Happy
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!
I'm Zehr at your service! && more Infos found there >>>
Hope you have fun, fun, fun in here!
We're happy to have youuuuu!
Have a nice stay!
See ya round!
Goodbye!
=))


THANKS Zehr. Cool name! Smile
I'm so happy to be here. You guys are great.
I'll definitely have fun around here. bounce
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Kerstien wrote:WELCOME NIKKA!
so we have two Nicoles here!
btw, I'm Kerstien, 15 and I'm from Cebu..
HAVE FUN!! Approve!

Hi Kerstein.. I just love meeting people from other places! I love you hey... Wouldn't it be cool if the people here accidentally bump into each other while out on vacation or something? I'd love to see that happen!

omg. that's what TP also told me during our computer class... Well, actually what she said was "look. Her name's Nicole too." or something like that. So technically, what the two of you said isn't the same.. oh well. lol.
hmm.... maybe I'd bump into her sometime in one of these forums.. Very Happy

oh and before I forget, thanks for the welcome!
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  Kerstien on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:33 pm

^ No worries!
and yeah, I bet she'll be online when she's not doing any homework. Very Happy
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Kerstien wrote:^ No worries!
and yeah, I bet she'll be online when she's not doing any homework. Very Happy

are you classmates?
I have classmates here too! you probably know them already though. haha...
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  PuDd_T on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 pm

hi nicole! hahaha!! wala lang.. gusto ta lang ka i

WELCOME!!!

official welcome! Hahaha

Hot lub
avatar
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Age : 23
Location : Roxas City / Iloilo City
Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  sapphire on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Hello Nicole! Smile

I'm Rei. WELCOME to the site Smile
avatar
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  McFly(nick) on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:49 pm

hi there.. my name is nick ^_^

welcome to the REAL WORLD! ^_^ Very Happy
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:09 pm

PuDd_T wrote:hi nicole! hahaha!! wala lang.. gusto ta lang ka i

WELCOME!!!

official welcome! Hahaha

Hot lub


dba na welcome mo na ko?
haha... oh well.
thanks.. again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:16 pm

sapphire wrote:Hello Nicole! Smile

I'm Rei. WELCOME to the site Smile

hi Rei... Thanks! Very Happy
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  nikka! on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:18 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:hi there.. my name is nick ^_^

welcome to the REAL WORLD! ^_^ Very Happy

hi nick! my name's nicole... you can also call me nikka. Very Happy
THANKS for the welcome.... Smile
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Nicole!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum