DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  sidecar23 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:50 pm

so it's good in four aspects:
1.) you'll lose weight(if you're a fletcher)
2.) you'll learn how to discipline yourself
3.) you'll have radio:ACTIVE in your clutches. mwahaha.
4.) it's mcfly!!!! what else do you need????
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  Kerstien on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:00 pm

I soooo agree with that!
and that's excatly why I love 'em!

sidecar23 wrote:
(if you're a fletcher)
^But I didn't understand this part.. sorry, hina! lol!
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  sidecar23 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Kerstien wrote:I soooo agree with that!
and that's excatly why I love 'em!

sidecar23 wrote:
(if you're a fletcher)
^But I didn't understand this part.. sorry, hina! lol!

it's good if you're chubby.
coz if you're already thin in the first place, then getting thinner wouldnt be healthy
Razz
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  carmela :> on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:45 pm

i know that in hmv they're selling the deluxe edition for 8 euros. that's around 500 pesos. it said in the hmv website though that the original list price is 16 euros, but they brought it down to 8. i dont know how much it is in other stores/places but, to be sure, it would cost around 1000 pesos if it were 16 euros.
but, for the christmas season major stores in the UK are selling the original album for 5 euros. that's roughly 312 pesos. although, i dunno when the "christmas season" ends for them.

all of those are not including the price of having it shipped here pa. Sad

unless..we can get them to sell in the philippines! Twisted Evil
i wonder lang how much they'd sell it if we had here.. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH IT IS! I'D BUY IT NO MATTER WHAT!! radio:Active
avatar
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Age : 27
Location : somewhere over the rainbow..
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:22 am

America and Europe... Sad Sana pag bumisita ang MCFLY sa Japan mapaisip sila na they need to conquer Asia too.. XD

carmzy_sweetness wrote:I found her pic.




for me.. i think she's prettier than Olivia.. (paano cya magiging beauty queen kung hindi cya maganda XD) btw... good thing na sinabi agad ni Danny kay Olivia... btw, ano bang klaseng kiss?? bakit sila nagkiss?? sudden burst of emotion XD
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:32 am

sidecar23 wrote:i dont know what to think or what to feel!!!!

i just really really hate guys who cheat! but i also love honest guys who know how to admit their mistakes....
argh!!! danny!!!!
....haha. this is so confusing!
though i really hate olivia, i never wanted this to happen to her.
hmmm...now that i think of it, danny must have been hurting so much.
i mean, his relationship w/ olivia must have been really bad at the moment so maybe he just wanted a way out.
but kissing other girls wasnt the solution...but then telling his girl afterwards was very admirable.
it just proves that our danny is still a good, honest, decent and hot lad.
haha.
laura just better make him happy so he wont go kissing other girls again(except if that girl was me)

over-all...
imstillmadlyanddeeplyinlovewithyoudannyjonesnomatterwhatyoudo
Smile

OHMYGOSH. i am definitely feeling the same thing. Sad *pats your back*
*sigh* just hope he's glad with whatever decision he made. and that she makes him happy like how he makes me happy. Haha. And if this laura breaks his heart or dumps him... i'm bringing my pitchfork and angry-mob tourch out. Haha. XD
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 am

maia <3 wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:i dont know what to think or what to feel!!!!

i just really really hate guys who cheat! but i also love honest guys who know how to admit their mistakes....
argh!!! danny!!!!
....haha. this is so confusing!
though i really hate olivia, i never wanted this to happen to her.
hmmm...now that i think of it, danny must have been hurting so much.
i mean, his relationship w/ olivia must have been really bad at the moment so maybe he just wanted a way out.
but kissing other girls wasnt the solution...but then telling his girl afterwards was very admirable.
it just proves that our danny is still a good, honest, decent and hot lad.
haha.
laura just better make him happy so he wont go kissing other girls again(except if that girl was me)

over-all...
imstillmadlyanddeeplyinlovewithyoudannyjonesnomatterwhatyoudo
Smile

OHMYGOSH. i am definitely feeling the same thing. Sad *pats your back*
*sigh* just hope he's glad with whatever decision he made. and that she makes him happy like how he makes me happy. Haha. And if this laura breaks his heart or dumps him... i'm bringing my pitchfork and angry-mob tourch out. Haha. XD

^ge-giyerahin si Laura XD XD XD. ..wait ngaun ko lang napansin, LAURA ang name nia??!
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:54 am

^XD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

yeah. Neutral it's like that laura from radio 1. rawr.
and there's another laura... laura white, who mcfly is planning to sign to super records.

there's something with the name laura... Neutral XDD
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:57 am

maia <3 wrote:^XD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

yeah. Neutral it's like that laura from radio 1. rawr.
and there's another laura... laura white, who mcfly is planning to sign to super records.

there's something with the name laura... Neutral XDD

Yeah... LAURA (I remembered Scissor Sisters song XP) Laura White?? Who's that?? A singer?? Ow?? McFLY's already signing some artists?? OMG, I want too..

Sana naman kung magkaroon ng gf ulit ang iba pang mcfly members.. baka Laura ang pangalan XD or yung mga magiging kids nla, Laura ang ipangalan nla XD
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

nicoleaika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:^XD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

yeah. Neutral it's like that laura from radio 1. rawr.
and there's another laura... laura white, who mcfly is planning to sign to super records.

there's something with the name laura... Neutral XDD

Yeah... LAURA (I remembered Scissor Sisters song XP) Laura White?? Who's that?? A singer?? Ow?? McFLY's already signing some artists?? OMG, I want too..

Sana naman kung magkaroon ng gf ulit ang iba pang mcfly members.. baka Laura ang pangalan XD or yung mga magiging kids nla, Laura ang ipangalan nla XD

yeah. a contestant from either britians got talent or x-factor... XDD yeah. okay, i'll form a band and ask to be signed be em. Haha. who wants in? XDD

laura? why? noooooo~

...
hahaha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:19 am

maia <3 wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:^XD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

yeah. Neutral it's like that laura from radio 1. rawr.
and there's another laura... laura white, who mcfly is planning to sign to super records.

there's something with the name laura... Neutral XDD

Yeah... LAURA (I remembered Scissor Sisters song XP) Laura White?? Who's that?? A singer?? Ow?? McFLY's already signing some artists?? OMG, I want too..

Sana naman kung magkaroon ng gf ulit ang iba pang mcfly members.. baka Laura ang pangalan XD or yung mga magiging kids nla, Laura ang ipangalan nla XD

yeah. a contestant from either britians got talent or x-factor... XDD yeah. okay, i'll form a band and ask to be signed be em. Haha. who wants in? XDD

laura? why? noooooo~

...
hahaha.

ME!!! Pero ang alam ko lang i-play na instrument- Lyre... XD
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:25 am

haha. really? cool.

uhm.. i'll learn pa. XD
took guitar lessons once... but bars are EVIL. O_O
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:33 am

maia <3 wrote:haha. really? cool.

uhm.. i'll learn pa. XD
took guitar lessons once... but bars are EVIL. O_O

YEAH!! At ska ang sakit sa daliri... huhu... magpapiano na nga lang ako
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:30 pm

haha. yeah. at least in the piano, the chords are there already... ;P
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:46 pm

maia <3 wrote:haha. yeah. at least in the piano, the chords are there already... ;P

oo nga... XD pero parang mas gusto kong matuto ng Guitar pero mas madali matutong magpiano...
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:55 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:haha. yeah. at least in the piano, the chords are there already... ;P

oo nga... XD pero parang mas gusto kong matuto ng Guitar pero mas madali matutong magpiano...

guitar is definitely cooler! \m/ XD
no offense to piano players there, though. Very Happy

ooooh. wanna learn bass!
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:17 pm

maia <3 wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:haha. yeah. at least in the piano, the chords are there already... ;P

oo nga... XD pero parang mas gusto kong matuto ng Guitar pero mas madali matutong magpiano...

guitar is definitely cooler! \m/ XD
no offense to piano players there, though. Very Happy

ooooh. wanna learn bass!

oh! ME TOO!!!
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:04 pm

XDDD and im going to buy a base that's glittery and all and there are neon lights in the frets. XDD

*sigh* i can almost imagine myself playing it in my room. Muhahaha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  jaschier on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:35 pm

nah, i found better to play guitar easily than the piano, guitar? about 3 to 5 days, piano, when i start on doubles, weeks... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  sidecar23 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:30 pm

maia <3 wrote:
yeah. a contestant from either britians got talent or x-factor... XDD yeah. okay, i'll form a band and ask to be signed be em. Haha. who wants in? XDD

ooohhhh!
i do, i do!
Wave
since the part of the guitarist is already taken,
i can be the harry.
though, its been a while since i last played drums....
but i can do it! Razz

we can name the band.....laura!XD
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  jaschier on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 pm

band, i just thought that on the other day... but, i dont have time... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:18 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
yeah. a contestant from either britians got talent or x-factor... XDD yeah. okay, i'll form a band and ask to be signed be em. Haha. who wants in? XDD

ooohhhh!
i do, i do!
Wave
since the part of the guitarist is already taken,
i can be the harry.
though, its been a while since i last played drums....
but i can do it! Razz

we can name the band.....laura!XD

Me too! Me too!! bounce
I ca be the Tom or Dougie XD
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  maia 8D on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:29 pm

KAI wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
yeah. a contestant from either britians got talent or x-factor... XDD yeah. okay, i'll form a band and ask to be signed be em. Haha. who wants in? XDD

ooohhhh!
i do, i do!
Wave
since the part of the guitarist is already taken,
i can be the harry.
though, its been a while since i last played drums....
but i can do it! Razz

we can name the band.....laura!XD

Me too! Me too!! bounce
I ca be the Tom or Dougie XD

XDDD exciting. haha.

Laura? noooooooo~

XD Laughing

erm. we need a manager. ((:
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:34 pm

maia <3 wrote:
KAI wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
yeah. a contestant from either britians got talent or x-factor... XDD yeah. okay, i'll form a band and ask to be signed be em. Haha. who wants in? XDD

ooohhhh!
i do, i do!
Wave
since the part of the guitarist is already taken,
i can be the harry.
though, its been a while since i last played drums....
but i can do it! Razz

we can name the band.....laura!XD

Me too! Me too!! bounce
I ca be the Tom or Dougie XD

XDDD exciting. haha.

Laura? noooooooo~

XD Laughing

erm. we need a manager. ((:

LOL yeah, who can be Fletch? Haha.
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:57 pm

^ME!!! Err... I dunno... actually i don't have any idea ano ginagawa ng isang manager :p
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DANNY AND OLIVIA BREAK UP! ++ Tom's new blog in America

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum