5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  cherill on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:09 am

although i can't watch it, i'll try to watch it in other's houuses Laughing

what day and time is it gonna show if it does? is it in myx international top20?
avatar
cherill

Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : NARNIA! i believe in Narnia~
Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  Kerstien on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:01 am

maia <3 wrote: she heard them on monster 93.1!

That's why I always listen to Monster! But, here in Cebu, they don't really play McFLY songs. They play a lot of songs from British artists though, I'm still trying to get their number and request some songs. Their globe, so mas makaka-save ako if I'm unli! XD
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 am

haha. yeah. a lot of british and other foregin bands. it's getting annoying. Sad
uhm. their hotline is like 6319393 or something. dunno about the text line, sorry. and they have a lot of yms. like daily_survey, gqrx931 and theride_rx. Haha. Very Happy
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  Kerstien on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:27 am

you know a lot about those stuff! XD
I was trying to get it but they say it so fast like 09053115... idk what's next!
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:33 am

huh? Haha. Razz

yeah i know! it's not like we can write as fast as they say it. XDD
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  Kerstien on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 am

Exactly!
and they don't even repeat it! That's crazy! XD
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:41 am

Kerstien wrote:Exactly!
and they don't even repeat it! That's crazy! XD

XDDDD *sniff* we should start a petition on this too. Haha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  Zehr on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:14 am

Their text line is 2299, I think.
.. I tried requesting last night pero I don't know if they played it.
Inantok ako and nakatulog. Haha. xD xD
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  maia 8D on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Haha. I'm usually like that too. Razz
2299? Hmmm. Okay. Yay! thanks.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  kaisthelimit on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Guys! Know what? Last Thursday, me friend said she heard THREE Mcfly songs on the radio the night before. THREE. okay. you know how jam 88.3 is the one who usually plays mcfly songs if you request it (but only songs from room on the third floor cause they have the whole album)? i thought my friend heard the 3 songs on jam. but no, she heard them on monster 93.1! she said the songs were - get this - five colours in her hair, sorry's not good enough and do ya! affraid sunod-sunod pa daw!

aaargh. so sad i didn't hear em. sniff. Sad

but it's good they're playing their songs! WHEEEE~

OMFG? Really? OMG. I can't get over with that. 3 Mcfly songs?! Sunod sunod? OMG. I wish I heard it. I was in our retreat kasi eh and we are not allowed to listen to radios or something and even though I'm allowed I don't think I will hear it coz I don't usually listen to radios. Mwahaha.

PS 93.1 is available here in Manila right? Haha.
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  jaschier on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:30 am

weeh! i tried to make a request here, but it will be a weeks before they'll play... poor that's so lame... Super Tounge
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  maia 8D on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:15 pm

KAI wrote:
Guys! Know what? Last Thursday, me friend said she heard THREE Mcfly songs on the radio the night before. THREE. okay. you know how jam 88.3 is the one who usually plays mcfly songs if you request it (but only songs from room on the third floor cause they have the whole album)? i thought my friend heard the 3 songs on jam. but no, she heard them on monster 93.1! she said the songs were - get this - five colours in her hair, sorry's not good enough and do ya! affraid sunod-sunod pa daw!

aaargh. so sad i didn't hear em. sniff. Sad

but it's good they're playing their songs! WHEEEE~

OMFG? Really? OMG. I can't get over with that. 3 Mcfly songs?! Sunod sunod? OMG. I wish I heard it. I was in our retreat kasi eh and we are not allowed to listen to radios or something and even though I'm allowed I don't think I will hear it coz I don't usually listen to radios. Mwahaha.

PS 93.1 is available here in Manila right? Haha.

Haha. Yeah... right?! Must've been heaven. Haha.

I think so. But depends which part of manila i guess. Razz
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 pm

maia <3 wrote:
KAI wrote:
Guys! Know what? Last Thursday, me friend said she heard THREE Mcfly songs on the radio the night before. THREE. okay. you know how jam 88.3 is the one who usually plays mcfly songs if you request it (but only songs from room on the third floor cause they have the whole album)? i thought my friend heard the 3 songs on jam. but no, she heard them on monster 93.1! she said the songs were - get this - five colours in her hair, sorry's not good enough and do ya! affraid sunod-sunod pa daw!

aaargh. so sad i didn't hear em. sniff. Sad

but it's good they're playing their songs! WHEEEE~

OMFG? Really? OMG. I can't get over with that. 3 Mcfly songs?! Sunod sunod? OMG. I wish I heard it. I was in our retreat kasi eh and we are not allowed to listen to radios or something and even though I'm allowed I don't think I will hear it coz I don't usually listen to radios. Mwahaha.

PS 93.1 is available here in Manila right? Haha.

Haha. Yeah... right?! Must've been heaven. Haha.

I think so. But depends which part of manila i guess. Razz

Heaven definitely *nods*
Oh. I think we have but I don't know if that's the same 93.1 that is played there. Hmm.
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  maia 8D on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 pm

KAI wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
KAI wrote:
Guys! Know what? Last Thursday, me friend said she heard THREE Mcfly songs on the radio the night before. THREE. okay. you know how jam 88.3 is the one who usually plays mcfly songs if you request it (but only songs from room on the third floor cause they have the whole album)? i thought my friend heard the 3 songs on jam. but no, she heard them on monster 93.1! she said the songs were - get this - five colours in her hair, sorry's not good enough and do ya! affraid sunod-sunod pa daw!

aaargh. so sad i didn't hear em. sniff. Sad

but it's good they're playing their songs! WHEEEE~

OMFG? Really? OMG. I can't get over with that. 3 Mcfly songs?! Sunod sunod? OMG. I wish I heard it. I was in our retreat kasi eh and we are not allowed to listen to radios or something and even though I'm allowed I don't think I will hear it coz I don't usually listen to radios. Mwahaha.

PS 93.1 is available here in Manila right? Haha.

Haha. Yeah... right?! Must've been heaven. Haha.

I think so. But depends which part of manila i guess. Razz

Heaven definitely *nods*
Oh. I think we have but I don't know if that's the same 93.1 that is played there. Hmm.

really? Why, what's the station's name there?
Here, it's Monster RX. Very Happy
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  sidecar23 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:56 pm

takas lng ako ngaun so i have to type really quick:

ohmygosh!!! monster radio rx 93.1????
that's my radio station!
we listen to it every morning while going to school but ive never heard them play a mcfly song!
Sad
when did ur friend hear it, maia?
ill try requesting when i can afford it. haha.
btw, i really missed the forums!!! school's been keeping me busy lately.
blech.
i missed u guys!
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  jaschier on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:20 am

^ pareho lang tayo, but i dont feel well ngayon, pinagalitan nanaman ako ng dad ko kahapon, nakakadepress mga sinabi nya, kaya, next week hindi ako magiging active na "yata" however, vivisit din ako... well just foget it

btw, SA sig ni KAI, alam ko na and next na kakalabanin ni PACMAN lol!
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  kaisthelimit on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:56 pm

maia <3 wrote:
really? Why, what's the station's name there?
Here, it's Monster RX. Very Happy

Oh, It's the same!(:

takas lng ako ngaun so i have to type really quick:

ohmygosh!!! monster radio rx 93.1????
that's my radio station!
we listen to it every morning while going to school but ive never heard them play a mcfly song!
Sad
when did ur friend hear it, maia?
ill try requesting when i can afford it. haha.
btw, i really missed the forums!!! school's been keeping me busy lately.
blech.
i missed u guys!

Awh. Me too, school's been keeping me busy too. I guess we all are being kept busy by school(rawr)
I missed you too!(:

btw, SA sig ni KAI, alam ko na and next na kakalabanin ni PACMAN lol!

LOL yeah, si Danny!!! Hahaha
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  maia 8D on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 am

KAI wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
really? Why, what's the station's name there?
Here, it's Monster RX. Very Happy

Oh, It's the same!(:

Haha. Yay. :> bounce XD


takas lng ako ngaun so i have to type really quick:

ohmygosh!!! monster radio rx 93.1????
that's my radio station!
we listen to it every morning while going to school but ive never heard them play a mcfly song!
Sad
when did ur friend hear it, maia?
ill try requesting when i can afford it. haha.
btw, i really missed the forums!!! school's been keeping me busy lately.
blech.
i missed u guys!

Awh. Me too, school's been keeping me busy too. I guess we all are being kept busy by school(rawr)
I missed you too!(:[/quote]

I know what you mean. School should be illegal. Last week and the next are hell weeks. And i hate them cause I miss out on the forums too much. Haha. missed you all too. Haha. Razz
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  jaschier on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:44 pm

yaeh we are so busy this week!!!
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Colours 5 Year Project PHILIPPINES!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum