SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Dana on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Dana wrote:GUYS! I finally got the shirts printed!! YIPPEY!!

So, here they are:





Order forms coming soon. Please buy.Very Happy

Thanks! Very Happy

Payments maybe through bank transaction:

c/o Victoria Munoz
BPI Savings Account 3125-2795-370


or, if you are just in Manila, I could do meet ups in Glorietta, Greenbelt, Alabang Town Center, and Festival Mall. That's the farthest I could go. There are still 18 shirts available so.. HURRY! While supply lasts. Very Happy




REMEMBER: Be sure you are allowed by your parents, and delivery will only be made if the payment is filed. Thanks. Very Happy


Last edited by Dana on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  maia 8D on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Oooooooh. cyclops

Okay. I want. Haha.

So I need to fill up an order form, send it to you... then how do I pay and get the shirt?
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  jaschier on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:47 pm

oh no!!! i can't believe this!!!! danna!!!! at last!!!!!! i'm so great to see and i'm so excited...!!! ahhh!!!!! i'll be proud to be wearing that in school!!!

wait!!! how much ba? scratch rep ASAP!!!! so so so excited, danna!!! reserve for the black!!! whoah!!! that is so cool!!! Approve!
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  jaschier on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:54 pm

wait how about the shipping address, will you going to air mailed it? pano ung pagpadala... like LBC?
iu'll wait danna...
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Dude! They look friggin awesome!!! Gawd!!!
Still can't buy one though. I got prom coming up. MAHAL ang babayaran namin.

I love them though. The white esp. Good job!

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Dana on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:20 pm

SHIRT PRICES:

They officially cost 320 bucks. (without shipping fees.)

For those who will be receiving the shirts by delivery, please send your exact address and I will message you exactly how much the shirts will cost.


Last edited by Dana on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  sidecar23 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 pm

ooohhhh....nice dana!
i want one.
ill go order now...
w8, when are we going to meet up?
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Dana on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:38 pm

sidecar23 wrote:ooohhhh....nice dana!
i want one.
ill go order now...
w8, when are we going to meet up?

I can only do meet ups in the places mentioned above:D

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  sidecar23 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Dana wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:ooohhhh....nice dana!
i want one.
ill go order now...
w8, when are we going to meet up?

I can only do meet ups in the places mentioned above:D

only on weekends?

wow dana, won't that be too hectic for you?
do you need any help?
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  jaschier on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:23 am

ok danna thanks, however, i already send my exact address.

#202A Rizal st. San Vicente, Ilagan, Isabela, 3300 Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  nicoleaika on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Dana!!!! Maybe we can meet at the Festival Mall coz our home in Alabang's near there (It was like one of my second homes) so.. yeah... I want one too! Very Happy
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  kaisthelimit on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Wow, those are SO cool!!!
But I'm not really sure too if I can order, I'm pretty broke at the mo with all the activities in school(rawr I really hate being an ass. director T_T and prom's coming up too) Sigh I really hate school Super Tounge
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Dana on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
Dana wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:ooohhhh....nice dana!
i want one.
ill go order now...
w8, when are we going to meet up?

I can only do meet ups in the places mentioned above:D

only on weekends?

wow dana, won't that be too hectic for you?
do you need any help?

I'll find time. Very Happy And, I'm always going to those malls.. so it's no hassle. Very Happy

BUY please.. so far I still have 16

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Dana on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 pm

nicoleaika wrote:Dana!!!! Maybe we can meet at the Festival Mall coz our home in Alabang's near there (It was like one of my second homes) so.. yeah... I want one too! Very Happy

DEFINITELY! Very Happy

Razz File your order now so I can reserve yours Very Happy

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Dana on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 pm

KAI wrote:Wow, those are SO cool!!!
But I'm not really sure too if I can order, I'm pretty broke at the mo with all the activities in school(rawr I really hate being an ass. director T_T and prom's coming up too) Sigh I really hate school Super Tounge

I know right? Haha. But.. don't worry... I still have many shirts here... so file your order if already have money:D

Very Happy:D:D

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  kaisthelimit on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Dana wrote:
KAI wrote:Wow, those are SO cool!!!
But I'm not really sure too if I can order, I'm pretty broke at the mo with all the activities in school(rawr I really hate being an ass. director T_T and prom's coming up too) Sigh I really hate school Super Tounge

I know right? Haha. But.. don't worry... I still have many shirts here... so file your order if already have money:D

Very Happy:D:D

Okay(: Thanks(:
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  cherill on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:28 am

ooh i've been waiting for this announcement!!!!
hahahaha!
so far i still have the money i saved since november for the shirts!Smile
so I WANT ONE!! or two? haha.

okay, i live in quezon city actually.
but maybe my dad or sis can meet up with you(cos i'm only 13 and i can't go far!)
haha.
but my address is #12 carnation st., west farview, QC.


Smile)


i want one! or ttwo!
avatar
cherill

Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : NARNIA! i believe in Narnia~
Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  maia 8D on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 am

[quote="Dana"]
Dana wrote:GUYS! I finally got the shirts printed!! YIPPEY!!

So, here they are:






What sizes are those?

white one is small..

black is medium
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Kerstien on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Thew white one looks rockin'!
I want one now! But I'm broke and I already have a McFLY design for our T-shirt printing, for our TLE.
But I still want those!! bounce
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Zehr on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh, cool!
You've finally gotten the shirts!
'cept the meeting places are.. not really known to me. I mean, I haven't been in all of those malls.
Pero I've heard of 'em, prolly seen 'em and passed through 'em. pero parang di ko namalayan. xDD

I'll figure out ways on how I'd get one.. really.
Wuhoo.
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Dana wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:Dana!!!! Maybe we can meet at the Festival Mall coz our home in Alabang's near there (It was like one of my second homes) so.. yeah... I want one too! Very Happy

DEFINITELY! Very Happy

Razz File your order now so I can reserve yours Very Happy

I don't know kung kelan pwede eh... but I loved the black one!
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Dana on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 am

cherill[xxMcFlyxx] wrote:ooh i've been waiting for this announcement!!!!
hahahaha!
so far i still have the money i saved since november for the shirts!Smile
so I WANT ONE!! or two? haha.

okay, i live in quezon city actually.
but maybe my dad or sis can meet up with you(cos i'm only 13 and i can't go far!)
haha.
but my address is #12 carnation st., west farview, QC.


Smile)


i want one! or ttwo!


if you live around the metro and would just want a delivery for your shirt... it will cost less.

For quezon city, it's estimated to be around 60-70 PHP.

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Dana on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:30 am

Zehr wrote:Oh, cool!
You've finally gotten the shirts!
'cept the meeting places are.. not really known to me. I mean, I haven't been in all of those malls.
Pero I've heard of 'em, prolly seen 'em and passed through 'em. pero parang di ko namalayan. xDD

I'll figure out ways on how I'd get one.. really.
Wuhoo.

you can ask for deliveries... in manila, it's less than a hundred bucks.

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  jaschier on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:34 pm

danna, wait if i'll going to deposit on your account, how much will i deposit? i mean, will the shipping cost will be added?(i know...) so tell me now how much is the cost for the shipping so i could deposit now on your account, btw...

i already gave my address, so you can asked the deliveries... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  jaschier on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:53 pm

yeah danna, i've just read it sa YM, ok not bad... by the way... reserve for the blach ah... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIRTS SHIRTS SHIRTS!!! OFFICIALLY SELLING NOW!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum