ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  veela on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 am


Howdy, MCFLY addicts! Wave

I'm MIA. 19 yrs young.
Avid fan of MCFLY since 2005 McFly logo
Inlove with Danny Jones and Dougie Poynter.

NOTE: Thanks! for the warm welcome!
I really appreciate it. It seems you've been looking for a "SISTER" here.
Here I come! Haha! Dance

Just wanna say, FEEL FREE TO CALL ME "ATE".
But don't blame me if I act more childish than you gals 8P

Have a nice day y'all!



Last edited by veela on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Read NOTE)

veela

Number of posts : 29
Age : 27
Location : QC
Registration date : 2009-01-22

View user profile http://veelahaven.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  jaschier on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:42 am

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD Wave !!!!!


ITS THE PLACE WHERE MAGIC HAPPENS

jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  veela on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 am

Thanks jaschier Wink
I know. Haha!

I consider this place as WONDERLAND PBJT!

veela

Number of posts : 29
Age : 27
Location : QC
Registration date : 2009-01-22

View user profile http://veelahaven.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey Mia! Welcome to the forum!!! Group hug

It's really kewl to have you here. BTW...you stand out by being the only member (so far) who isn't between the ages of 12-16. haha

I'm Triesanne by the way. I love Dan and Doug too.

Enjoy!!!

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 27
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  Zehr on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:16 pm

MIA! HELLO.
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Zehr and I'm 14 from QC too. Very Happy
Hope youuuu have funfunfun in here.
We're lotsa fun. 'cept, 'vryone's getting busy lately because of school. Like me..
Anyways!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Be active, stay active!
See ya round! Very Happy

Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 22
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  kaisthelimit on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 pm

COOL!!!
We have our ate now! LOL kidding(:
Welcome BTW(:
Me name's Kai and I'm 16.
Enjoy(:

kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  Kerstien on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:38 am

HI MIA!
PBJT!
Welcome to the forum!
Kerstien here, I'm 15...
Have fun, by the way!

Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  sapphire on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:30 am

Howdy Ate Mia!

You're Here!! Very Happy Hot radio:Active

Welcome Welcome!

*Hugs ate Mia*
:><: :><:


Have fun! See 'ya around.

Oh oh, there's a TH thread here too, under Music.

sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  nikka! on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:26 pm

hi mia!
I'm nikka...
15 years old from Iloilo.. Very Happy
WELCOME

nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  Zehr on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Oh.. Yeah.
We can call you Ate Mia if you like.. para magalang?
Or you'd prefer to be called Mia?
Ate Mia! =))

Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 22
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:31 pm

veela wrote:Howdy mcfly lovers!

My name is MIA. Yeah 3 letters only XD
19 years young Dance

Btw, I'm a newbie here but I've been a fan of McFly for ages now Joy!

I worship DOUGIE and DANNY. They're SUPER adorable, really witty and undeniably HOT ^_^

Hope we can all be friends here.

afro

Hi Mia!
Welcome!

I'm Nicole Aika, you can call me Nicole, Aika, or Nicoleaika... or Nicole Aika... or anything you want to call me Very Happy
Btw, you and my bestfriend have the same name, I mean, you're name and her nickname are the same XD

Anyway, I'm 13---okay, 13 plus 1 years old
And also love Pones.. Dougie and Danny

Welcome again! Very Happy

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  McFly(nick) on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 pm

welcome to the real world.. hope yah like it here...

Razz Razz Razz Razz

McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 23
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  meah XD on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Hello Mia!!

My name's Meah. XDD

Our name sounds the same. Very Happy

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy!!

meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Age : 22
Location : in front of the computer...staring at you
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and http://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:29 am

welcome to the forums mia!!!
yeah, we should call you ate mia i guess.
anyway...
the name's cris.
15. qc.
Smile
hope you enjoy it here!!!!

sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  sidecar23 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:36 am

nicoleaika wrote:
Anyway, I'm 13---okay, 13 plus 1 years old
And also love Pones.. Dougie and Danny

aika, that is so not true!
u dont love Pones....u're addicted to Pones.
haha.
Razz
belated happy bday btw!
hope u enjoyed it mate!

sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:48 am

sidecar23 wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Anyway, I'm 13---okay, 13 plus 1 years old
And also love Pones.. Dougie and Danny

aika, that is so not true!
u dont love Pones....u're addicted to Pones.
haha.
Razz
belated happy bday btw!
hope u enjoyed it mate!

oh yeah... you're right Razz
btw, tnx Very Happy

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  sapphire on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 am

Ate Mia!!

^_^

Joy!
just dropping by.. AGAIN! Very Happy

sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  anika on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Hello ate mia! You're four years older than me. haha.
I hope you have fun and it's nice to see that you still love McFly until now. It just shows how wonderful they are. see you around ate. Very Happy

anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy! Mia here XD

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:27 pm

woow. lol yes finally someone older than us Laughing
welcome "ate" mia. see you in the boards :]
have fun and make urself at home.
btw stacey here Razz


ciao. xxx

staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 24
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

So TERRIBLY SORRY for late replies XD

Post  veela on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:Hey Mia! Welcome to the forum!!! Group hug

It's really kewl to have you here. BTW...you stand out by being the only member (so far) who isn't between the ages of 12-16. haha

I'm Triesanne by the way. I love Dan and Doug too.

Enjoy!!!

Hi, Triesanne! Smile
REALLY?? haha! May "ATE" na kayo kung ganon Wink haha!
There's no age requirement naman diba??
lol!

Zehr wrote:MIA! HELLO.
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Zehr and I'm 14 from QC too. Very Happy
Hope youuuu have funfunfun in here.
We're lotsa fun. 'cept, 'vryone's getting busy lately because of school. Like me..
Anyways!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Be active, stay active!
See ya round! Very Happy

Thanks! Zehr. Cute name Wink
Right. I've been inactive for several days because of the same reason. School. XD
I'll try to be active as much as possible Smile

All of you can call me "ATE" Smile

KAI wrote:COOL!!!
We have our ate now! LOL kidding(:
Welcome BTW(:
Me name's Kai and I'm 16.
Enjoy(:

Nice to meet you Kai!
Haha!
YES. I can be your "ATE" anytime afro

Thanks!!

Kerstien wrote:HI MIA!
PBJT!
Welcome to the forum!
Kerstien here, I'm 15...
Have fun, by the way!

Thanks, Kerstien Smile
I'm having fun already! Haha!

sapphire wrote:Howdy Ate Mia!

You're Here!! Very Happy Hot radio:Active

Welcome Welcome!

*Hugs ate Mia*
:><: :><:


Have fun! See 'ya around.

Oh oh, there's a TH thread here too, under Music.

REI Smile Haha!
Thanks for dropping by on my thread and for welcoming me as well.

Wait. Did I read that right? THERE'S A TH THREAD HERE TOO?

I'm soo loving this forum!! Rock On! Rock On!

I'll drop by on that a little while Wink

nikka! wrote:hi mia!
I'm nikka...
15 years old from Iloilo.. Very Happy
WELCOME

Heya, Nikka!
Thank you! McFly logo

nicoleaika wrote:
veela wrote:Howdy mcfly lovers!

My name is MIA. Yeah 3 letters only XD
19 years young Dance

Btw, I'm a newbie here but I've been a fan of McFly for ages now Joy!

I worship DOUGIE and DANNY. They're SUPER adorable, really witty and undeniably HOT ^_^

Hope we can all be friends here.

afro

Hi Mia!
Welcome!

I'm Nicole Aika, you can call me Nicole, Aika, or Nicoleaika... or Nicole Aika... or anything you want to call me Very Happy
Btw, you and my bestfriend have the same name, I mean, you're name and her nickname are the same XD

Anyway, I'm 13---okay, 13 plus 1 years old
And also love Pones.. Dougie and Danny

Welcome again! Very Happy

Thanks, Aika! (i think i'll call you "aika" hehe)
Aww, really? Haha! I'm sure your bestfriend is pretty as well..?! Haha! Approve!
Btw, I lobe your siggy!
Haha! So funny!

McFly(nick) wrote:welcome to the real world.. hope yah like it here...

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Thanks! By the way, what's your name? hehehe...

meah XD wrote:Hello Mia!!

My name's Meah. XDD

Our name sounds the same. Very Happy

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy!!

Ooh! Yes it is! Haha! lol!
Thanks! Thanks!

sidecar23 wrote:welcome to the forums mia!!!
yeah, we should call you ate mia i guess.
anyway...
the name's cris.
15. qc.
Smile
hope you enjoy it here!!!!

Thanks, Cris!
Yes, you can call me ATE Wink

anika wrote:Hello ate mia! You're four years older than me. haha.
I hope you have fun and it's nice to see that you still love McFly until now. It just shows how wonderful they are. see you around ate. Very Happy

Thanks, Anika, right??
4 years... so that means you're only 15..hehe
I'm telling you... I'll love MCFLY indefinitely! Rock On!

staceyheartsED. wrote:
woow. lol yes finally someone older than us Laughing
welcome "ate" mia. see you in the boards :]
have fun and make urself at home.
btw stacey here Razz


ciao. xxx

Thanks a lot stacey Smile

veela

Number of posts : 29
Age : 27
Location : QC
Registration date : 2009-01-22

View user profile http://veelahaven.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  McFly(nick) on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:49 pm

my names nick... and ken... hehehe... ^_^ Razz

McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 23
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  veela on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 pm

^
Ooh. Hello, nick hehe!

veela

Number of posts : 29
Age : 27
Location : QC
Registration date : 2009-01-22

View user profile http://veelahaven.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 pm

veela wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Hi Mia!
Welcome!

I'm Nicole Aika, you can call me Nicole, Aika, or Nicoleaika... or Nicole Aika... or anything you want to call me Very Happy
Btw, you and my bestfriend have the same name, I mean, you're name and her nickname are the same XD

Anyway, I'm 13---okay, 13 plus 1 years old
And also love Pones.. Dougie and Danny

Welcome again! Very Happy

Thanks, Aika! (i think i'll call you "aika" hehe)
Aww, really? Haha! I'm sure your bestfriend is pretty as well..?! Haha! Approve!
Btw, I lobe your siggy!
Haha! So funny!


Okay... you can call me Aika Very Happy
Aww... yeah... XD So you're pretty too Laughing

and tnx about my sig Very Happy i love your avatar Wink DOUGIE!!!!

(Gosh, am I the one who's not calling you ate??)

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  McFly(nick) on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 pm

hi.. ^_^

THIS IS THE REAL WORLD!] Razz

McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 23
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  veela on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:03 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
veela wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Hi Mia!
Welcome!

I'm Nicole Aika, you can call me Nicole, Aika, or Nicoleaika... or Nicole Aika... or anything you want to call me Very Happy
Btw, you and my bestfriend have the same name, I mean, you're name and her nickname are the same XD

Anyway, I'm 13---okay, 13 plus 1 years old
And also love Pones.. Dougie and Danny

Welcome again! Very Happy

Thanks, Aika! (i think i'll call you "aika" hehe)
Aww, really? Haha! I'm sure your bestfriend is pretty as well..?! Haha! Approve!
Btw, I love your siggy!
Haha! So funny!


Okay... you can call me Aika Very Happy
Aww... yeah... XD So you're pretty too Laughing

and tnx about my sig Very Happy i love your avatar Wink DOUGIE!!!!

(Gosh, am I the one who's not calling you ate??)

Haha! Well, it's really up to you gals if you want to call me "ate" Wink
Danny and Dougie are so hilarious and super hot!

Yeah, I'm inlove with Dougie. Actually, torn between DANNY and DOUGIE -.-;
Haha!

veela

Number of posts : 29
Age : 27
Location : QC
Registration date : 2009-01-22

View user profile http://veelahaven.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATE MIA is BAACKKK!! XD after 10 years lol

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:16 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum