American Idol Season 8!

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol Season 8!

Post  Kerstien on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:09 pm

I know, auditions aren't over yet...
But I bet you already have favorites, yeah?
'cause I already have some! XD

Michael Castro and Adam Lambert of course! Razz

C'mon! I know you guys watch American Idol! =))
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:10 pm

shucks.. I don't have much time to watch AI now... siguro kahit walang oras manonood ako pag top 12 na... wait, ilan na ba sila?? I'm clueless... Sad
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  Kerstien on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Auditions pa lang yung pinapakita eh..
I can't wait for the top 12 na rin! =))
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nicoleaika on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:45 pm

ahh.. okay... weee!!! sinu sino kaya yung mga mapupunta sa top 12?? wait, may Pinoy ba ulit?
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  kaisthelimit on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Ako din, I'll just be able to watch kapag 12 na sila. Haha. Coz hindi ko marecognize kapag auditions eh. Hahahahha. I've seen one, and he looks like David Cook, with the hair and all, and I think he's accepted but I don't know his name Super Tounge
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  Zehr on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:44 am

^ Siya ba yung namatayan ng wife? I think his name is David. David something.. xD

..and yeah, ADAM! Wuhoo.
Pero fave ko yung David e.

May pinoy na ba? Wala ata e. Puro white ang nakikita kong nag au-audition e.
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  Kerstien on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 pm

^Yah, 2 states remaining for the auditions..
Florida and New Jersey, I think..
Adam is ♥ ... BUT, I heard he's..you know... a she
I'm not sure though and I don't want it to be real, hope it's just a rumor!
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  Zehr on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm

He's a she?!
Oh my glory.. hope not! Sayang hot stuff. =P~ =))
joooke.
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  Kerstien on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:13 pm

^ I must agree! =))
Can't wait for Hollywood Week!
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nikka! on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:01 pm

i wasn't able to see michael castro's audition! but my dad saw it.. i just heard about it from him. Sad

i'm so excited for hollywood week too! i want to listen to all of the contestants 'cause i missed some of the auditions..
i can't remember their names though.. i can just recognize their faces.. hahaha.
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nicoleaika on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 pm

i think it's already hollywood week... weee!! I'm so excited for the top!!
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nikka! on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:38 pm

bikini girl is finally out! yehey.. hahaha. Twisted Evil

do you guys think that one of the contestants there look like demi lovato? she kinda looks like demi to me..
but i'm not sure because the camera transfers to another person quickly before i can get a good look.. i don't know her name.
hahaha. okaay.. sharing. Very Happy
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  anika on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:38 pm

nikka! wrote:bikini girl is finally out! yehey.. hahaha. Twisted Evil

do you guys think that one of the contestants there look like demi lovato? she kinda looks like demi to me..
but i'm not sure because the camera transfers to another person quickly before i can get a good look.. i don't know her name.
hahaha. okaay.. sharing. Very Happy


I haated the bikini girl!!!! hahaha. Kailinit gid sa iya nicole. As in. yeeah. She's out. Shoo! hahaha. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Really? I didn't notice. haha. I'll try checking that out.
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  Zehr on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Think I've seen her.
AND!
I have my fave na din! Danny Gokey!!!
My next Idol. Smile Or maybe our. xD
He looks like David Cook, and he surely knows how to sing beyond awesome!
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nikka! on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:01 am

anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:bikini girl is finally out! yehey.. hahaha. Twisted Evil

do you guys think that one of the contestants there look like demi lovato? she kinda looks like demi to me..
but i'm not sure because the camera transfers to another person quickly before i can get a good look.. i don't know her name.
hahaha. okaay.. sharing. Very Happy


I haated the bikini girl!!!! hahaha. Kailinit gid sa iya nicole. As in. yeeah. She's out. Shoo! hahaha. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Really? I didn't notice. haha. I'll try checking that out.

maybe it's just me.. hahaha. i'll try to find out her name too..
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nikka! on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:07 am

Zehr wrote:Think I've seen her.
AND!
I have my fave na din! Danny Gokey!!!
My next Idol. Smile Or maybe our. xD
He looks like David Cook, and he surely knows how to sing beyond awesome!

i think i've seen him from hollywood week..
his group was definitely one of the best. Very Happy
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  anika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:11 pm

nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:bikini girl is finally out! yehey.. hahaha. Twisted Evil

do you guys think that one of the contestants there look like demi lovato? she kinda looks like demi to me..
but i'm not sure because the camera transfers to another person quickly before i can get a good look.. i don't know her name.
hahaha. okaay.. sharing. Very Happy


I haated the bikini girl!!!! hahaha. Kailinit gid sa iya nicole. As in. yeeah. She's out. Shoo! hahaha. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Really? I didn't notice. haha. I'll try checking that out.

maybe it's just me.. hahaha. i'll try to find out her name too..

hahaha. Me too. I didn't get her name. I always call her the 'skanky cheap-bikini dressed girl'. LOL.
An article in yahoo featured her once. And the writer totally insulted her bikini. laugh together laugh together
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nikka! on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 pm

anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:bikini girl is finally out! yehey.. hahaha. Twisted Evil

do you guys think that one of the contestants there look like demi lovato? she kinda looks like demi to me..
but i'm not sure because the camera transfers to another person quickly before i can get a good look.. i don't know her name.
hahaha. okaay.. sharing. Very Happy


I haated the bikini girl!!!! hahaha. Kailinit gid sa iya nicole. As in. yeeah. She's out. Shoo! hahaha. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Really? I didn't notice. haha. I'll try checking that out.

maybe it's just me.. hahaha. i'll try to find out her name too..

hahaha. Me too. I didn't get her name. I always call her the 'skanky cheap-bikini dressed girl'. LOL.
An article in yahoo featured her once. And the writer totally insulted her bikini. laugh together laugh together

oh. i thought you were refering to the girl who i think looks like demi lovato.. hahaha.
just to be clear, the girl who i think looks like demi is not bikini girl... Very Happy

i know the name of bikini girl.. she's katrina darrell.. (i'm not sure of the spelling of the last name)
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  anika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:57 pm

^ ah. Yeah. Katrriina. Ugh. Hate her. She snogged seacrest yet again. Hay naku.
I'm excited to see the final group. I want Michael Castro in it! I love you I love you I love you
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm betting on Michael. Idk.
I have faith in him. star wars of course, big bro, Jason will be there naman to support.

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nikka! on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 am

anika wrote:^ ah. Yeah. Katrriina. Ugh. Hate her. She snogged seacrest yet again. Hay naku.
I'm excited to see the final group. I want Michael Castro in it! I love you I love you I love you

yeah! i saw it too.. she's so hateful! Razz
i think i saw michael castro in the first group.. i'm not sure because he wasn't "singled out"..
wait. are you referring to the second batch for hollywood week or the top something na? haha..
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nikka! on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:56 pm

oh. i finally found out the name of the girl i thought looked like demi lovato.. she's casey carlson. turns out that she doesn't look like demi at all.. hahaha! Embarassed but in the advertisements, she does look a teeeeeeny bit like her. *sigh* i just don't give up, do I? lol.

oh. and there's this other girl who looks like khloe kardashian to me..
*double sigh* here i go again... nvm. don't mind me. Razz
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  jaschier on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:01 pm

i've just watched yesterday, i hate the lats group who performed, i mean nancy, the african girl... she is so freaking loser...

btw, i cannot find yet my bet...

oh yeah, i pity the diva group...

i like the first group and those with the harmony of their voice.... Razz
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nikka! on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:41 pm

jaschier wrote:i've just watched yesterday, i hate the lats group who performed, i mean nancy, the african girl... she is so freaking loser...

btw, i cannot find yet my bet...

oh yeah, i pity the diva group...

i like the first group and those with the harmony of their voice.... Razz

is nancy the one with the red hair?? i forgot..
i need more bets! haha.. so that i'm sure my favorite will win.. Razz i like michael castro! and for the girls... casey? i haven't heard her sing yet though..
i pity the diva group too! excpet katrina. i don't like her...
i think danny gokey was in the first group.. he sings well too.
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  jaschier on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 pm

the babe, who kissed... oh forgot his name, the host... i hate her, because of her, they didn't practice much... poor dive group... she is selfish, and what they call to her, a B!tCH!!!

yes nancy the one who have a red hair, she is so loser...

maybe i'll go from any that comes from, New York and Utah...
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum