McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

+3
ButterflyBibish
jaschier
nicoleaika
7 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished Empty Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:09 pm

S T A T U S : FINISHED

TITLE: Mr. Brightside
AUTHOR: Me again
CHARACTERS: Danny. Tom, Harry, Dougie, and more…
DISCLAIMER: I do not own McFLY or not related to any of them…. And one more thing, I don’t own The Killers’ song
SUMMARY: Another fic featuring Danny---lead again. Danny Brightside is called as an almost perfect lad. He’s smart, he’s nice, kind, good-looking, friendly, but most of the time, quiet. He got a younger brother, named Dougie Brightside. Dougie, like Danny, is also good-looking, friendly, and quiet. But something happened…

CHAPTERS :
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20
21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29 // 30

NOTE: ONLY A FAN FICTION. OTHER CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL. AND I’M GRAMATICALLY INCORRECT, SWEAR. And one more thing, never mind the spelling errors.

Chapter 1

*Danny’s POV in Italics*

Danny Brightside. An almost perfect guy. Everyone’s idolizing him. Since he was 3, many people already loved him. But Danny didn’t change. He, still, wanted to live a very ordinary life and wanted to be like everyone else around him. On the other hand, Dougie Brightside, Danny’s younger brother, is a quiet, and sometimes, cold person. He’s silently jealous of Danny’s popularity. Back when Danny’s 10 and Dougie’s 9 years old~~~

Danny, along with Dougie, went home with 3 Medals in his bag. He tried to hide it from his parents because they’ll just put their attention to him again. But unfortunately, they saw it…

“DANNY! Medals again! You’re really doing very well!”

There he goes again. I think it’s already the 20th time Father told me that I really doing very well. (Breathe deeply) Wonder when he will stop telling me that phrase…

“Look Dougie, look at these medals. You should have at least one of it to make me become proud of you.”

Dougie is silent. He innocently stared at the medals,like he never knew what kind of thing their father’s holding.

“Ahh... But the question is, are you going to have a medal like this someday?”

Now that hurts. Can father treat us equally?

“Father---“ I didn’t finished what I’m going to say because Mother opens her mouth, like she wanted to tell him something

“Enough, Roger. You just always compare Dougie to Danny. When will you stop comparing them? Dougie may not bringing medals when he went home from school, but he also got something special that Danny may not have.”

“Like what?!” Father blurted out

Mother can’t say a thing because Dougie is a little bit secretive. But I also felt there is something that he can do that I can’t do.

“See, NONE! That kid can’t do something special!”

“He’s not just a kid, Roger! He’s our son!”

“Oh yeah? (Pause and while walking away, he shouted) Son? C’mon!”

Another quarrel because of us, Father always treat Dougie like he was a nobody for him. Wait, I heard what Father shouted. What does it means?

“It’s alright, Dougie. Your father is just---“ Mom tried to compliment him but he ran towards his room

“Mum, about what Father shouted---“ I stopped because of the feeling that mother will become mad at me, but when I look at her eyes, it was still the same kind, open-minded, blue eyes of Mum.

“What about your father shouted?” She asked me pleasantly

“Is Father wanted to point out that---(Took a deep breath) Dougie and we, don’t have the same blood?”

“What do you mean? That Dougie is not your brother?”

“No… I mean--- Yeah---”

“Danny, (Approached me and put her hands on my shoulders) Dougie is your brother. The only conflict is, you don’t have the same father.”

I was surprised. Is that the reason why Father is always hot-headed when it comes to Dougie?

“Sorry if it’s too late to tell you about this. I’m just looking for a perfect timing to tell you---“

“Perfect Timing?!” Dougie asked Mum, surprisingly and sobbing “Now I know why he hates me very much”

Dougie went back to his room. Mum followed him and kept crying his name. While me,standing, feeling sympathetic for Dougie. If only our neighbors can see what’s happening inside our home, they’ll know how broken my family was, how imperfect my life was.

After a while, their father went to Dougie’s room, and saw their Mum apologizing to Dougie. Then Danny heard loud voice from his father after almost 15 minutes.

What’s happening inside? Father’s shouting again?

Danny went to the room. And he saw another very sad scene. Dougie’s crying while their Father, looks like he wanted to hit Dougie very hard, and their Mother always block his hand even though she already felt hurt. After a day~~~

It is Saturday. Every week, I always see Mother on the front of the stove, cooking breakfast, while Dad, in the Living Room, sitting on a sofa, reading a newspaper, and Dougie, slouching on the 4th chair from the left in the Dining Room. But today, there’s no one in the Dining Room, even in the Living Room. I went outside to look for them and I saw Mother, shouting Dougie’s name, and Father, talking to a Police.

“Father, what’s happening? Where’s---Where’s Dougie?” I asked

“Dougie’s missing.” Father answered my question straight.

“WHAT?!”

“Your mother saw a note on the Dining Table. It says that Dougie left the house all by himself. (Sighs) Even though some of the words were misspelled, your mother understood what’s written on it.”

C’mon! Dougie’s already missing but Father’s still underestimating him!

“But, why? Why he would leave us?”

“I don’t know! And I don’t care! He just give us problems and headaches!”

I can’t take it. Dougie and Father may not have the same blood but Dougie is already a part of the family. I should look for him. As his older brother, it’s one of my responsibilities, to take care of my younger brother.

Last edited by nicoleaika on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 21 times in total
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  jaschier Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:16 pm

first!!! and new fic!!! this is great!!!

oohh, poor dougie, maybe he got a hidden talent... his step-father is so mean...

danny, your so excellent and a good brother, but how much more to tom? lol... mr perfect... hehe

btw... i like the story, dougie was lost, maybe he ran away because of his dad or maybe, trip nya lang... lol i wanna know why, so excited... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:18 pm

oh my god..that is so cute....make dougie the lead!!
what happens to dougie next???update..yey...new fic!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm

tnx for reading it folks! appreciate it a lot Very Happy

ButterflyBibish wrote:make dougie the lead!!

hmm... just wait Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Chapter 2

*Danny’s POV in Italics*

I thought it would be easy to find him since Dougie’s just 9 years old, but he’s unpredictable. I never thought he can hide like this. After school, I always give away some posters that Harry made (A friend of mine who’s very good in making signs, posters, and banners). But no one went to our home to tell us that they already found Dougie. No one’s calling too. (Sighs) Where are you Dougie?

After 8 years, Danny’s already in his last year in High School. Yet, they still did’t find Dougie~~~

First day of that School Year…

I woke up 5:52 in the morning, 8 minutes before my alarm would ring. Eight. The number eight. Oh, now I remembered, it’s the 8th year we---I mean, I, I’m looking for Dougie. But still, he’s still out of my sight. (Pause) Am I still going to wait for my alarm to ring even if I’m already woken up? (Sighs) Maybe not

Danny already readied for school. And used his Bicycle to go to school. When he arrives~~~

“DANNY!!! Hello! How’s the vacation?”

“Mr.Brightside! It’s nice to see you again!”

“Good morning Danny, you’re already 18, can you already have a girlfriend?”

Okay. Thousands of greetings from different people in school. I don’t even know majority of them… Until I heard a familiar voice coming from my back. I slowly turned my head tot see who is it… and…

“Danny! You’re height increased!”

Oh, it’s Harry.

“Hi Harry, what’s up?”

“Me? Oh, my parents already built a Graphics Shop for me. That’s why this last vacation, I have a big pot of bucks. You?”

“Here, still looking for Dougie.”

“What?! C’mon Danny, it’s already 8 years since Dougie disappeared. You still don’t give up?”

“Of course not. He’s my brother---“

“I thought it’s half brother?”

“Oh yeah, he’s my half brother. But still, he’s a part of our family…”

“Aww… sweet. I wish I also have a brother like you. But anyway, let’s go check out our classmates!”

And we went to our classroom. Many greeted us---I mean, greeted me. I looked for a better seat and sat on the 2nd seat while Harry’s on the 1st seat on the 2nd row. And a guy behind me talked to me.

“Hi Danny, my name is Tom.” And he shook hands with me. I smile because, um, frankly, I don’t know him

“Oh, Tom, nice to meet you. How do you know my name?”

“You’re the unbeatable top student in our batch that’s why it’s impossible no one didn’t know you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. You know what, I’m one of your biggest fans. I idolized you so much. I want to be like you someday.”

“Oh---“ I can’t say a word. That’s how popular I am. Even this guy seated on my back idolizes me---Then Harry whispers a kind of questionable words to me…

“Maybe he likes you”

I would really love to punch Harry but it’s one thing I can’t do to anyone, so far... Instead, I just reply…

“No, maybe he likes you”

“Oh shut up! I admit that I’m really a very good-looking guy but, um---“

“Sh, our teacher’s already there”

So our adviser arrived to give us an orientation. Another orientation. He introduces some new classmates including the guy behind me---or maybe it would be better if I call him---um, Tom. Yeah, Tom ‘coz it’s his name. Then more, more, more new classmates introduced themselves, but there is one person who weirdly caught my attention. There is something inside me that tells me this person is so special.

“Good morning folks. I’m Anna…”

Anna. Her name is Anna, a very enchanting name… Then she stares at me and smiles. I’m so captivated. Then everyone also stares at me---no, no, they’re not looking at me. They’re looking at the door. Oh, a group of late classmates. They’re smiling at Anna too. Maybe her friends (Sighs) then our adviser let them in since it’s the first day of this school year… and after some time, break time~~~ 10 seconds after our teacher left the room, Harry pulled me hastily to the Cafeteria…

“Hey, Harry, let me guess, you’re hungry” I told him jokingly

“Nah… I just want to eat with those lovely girls we know several minutes ago”

“Huh? You mean those who are late?”

“Uh… Yeah, if that’s how you want to call them---Oh, wait, they’re there! Let’s go!”

Harry ran to the table where those girls sat.

“Oh, *ahem, ahem* I’m Harry, I’m one of your new classmates---“

“Harry… what a nice name! (Smiles)” A girl with orange hair exclaimed

“Oh, really? Thanks… By the way, can we sit here?”

“We? What do you mean of we?”

“I’m with my… friend---wait, where is he?” Harry look around to find me and he found me on the Cashier.

Harry should buy food first before looking for a seat, right? --- And he went to the Cashier…

“Hey Danny, why you leave me there?”

“The food is the main reason why there’s a Cafeteria in this school, not to become close to new classmates”

“Okay, another Danny principle. (Laughs)”

Still, we eat on the table where those girls sit… I didn’t notice it at first, but Tom is also on that table. And he’s beside Anna… Wait, no, no, I’m not jealous! I think…

“So, you guys already heard my name lately, so here’s my friend---“

“Danny, Danny Brightside” Tom said “We’re talking about him lately”

I smile. Tom said ‘we’ so Anna’s included. Or, well, I think so.

“By the way, I’m Brenda” the girl with orange hair introduced herself

“And I’m Maggie” the girl next to Anna and Brenda

“You already know who I am” It’s Tom

“And I’m Anna”

“Yeah, I know” I accidentally said. Everyone’s looking at me suspiciously. I mean, suspiciously, in a nice way. “I mean---I remembered your name because when you’re introducing yourself, your friends went in and… yeah, I remembered your name” I blushed. I felt so embarrassed.

“It’s okay. Actually, I feel fortunate ‘coz a guy like you know my name”

Because of that, I became red as a tomato.

“Look at you Danny. You’re blushing!” Brenda shouted

“Who? Danny? Blushing? OH YEAH! DANNY! FOR THE FIRST TIME! YOU’RE BLUSHING BECAUSE OF A GIRL!” Harry exclaimed

Everyone inside the Cafeteria look at Danny.

“Stop it. Everyone’s looking at me now” I whispered to Harry

“Okay---hey people! We’re just joking! Back to your own businesses now!”

(Breathes deeply) I agree with Harry. It’s the first time I blushed because of a girl… No way, we just met each other this morning. It’s impossible I’m already---already---already falling for her
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:52 pm

update!!!i've updated my fic too...^_^
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:13 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:update!!!i've updated my fic too...^_^

Xori, nawalan kasi ako ng time para basahin yung mga past updates niu... sige sige... try ko basahin yung mga na-miss ko... (Awwtt.. ang dami na nun Sad )
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:46 pm

wooh! ANNA ANNA...

what happen to Dougie? its been * years... lol

well... Tom, harry.... nice friends... danny, immidiately fall for him?

hehe update update... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:43 pm

AWWWW!! the first chapter was both sweet and sad... Sad Dougie ran away Sad

Harry's so funny! lol

It's Danny's first time to blush! so cute!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:15 pm

aww.. where's dougie? i hope he returns soon... Very Happy

and danny's falling for a girl already!
it's weird that tom wants to be like danny when he grows up... hahaha! but i love him anyway! ^_^

i love this new fic!
good job! Approve! update soon...
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 pm

awww... tnx for reading it Very Happy

btw, wala kasi ako sa bahay ngaun pero mag-a-update ako as soon as possible Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:44 pm

nicoleaika wrote:awww... tnx for reading it Very Happy

btw, wala kasi ako sa bahay ngaun pero mag-a-update ako as soon as possible Very Happy

yey! ^_^
i'll be looking forward to it.. Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Oh my gosh!! Another wonderful fic!! hahaha.
POOR POOR SWEET DOUGIE!!! Aw... It's not fair... Sad Sad Sad
Harry's very funny you know. He's a total riot! haha.
I love it! Update soon! cheers cheers cheers
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Oh, this is a Danny fic. I thought it was a Dougie one coz of the title. But anyway it's still Danny(:
Ouch, that seriously hurt.
Poor Dougie, I want to cry now.
I hate their dad.
I love Danny, he's just so caring, after 8 years he still don't stop.
Haha. Harry's hilarious.

I love it. It's a new kind of story. It's so sad.
The way you type Danny's POV was like sad, you know like you can feel his sadness.
This fic makes me cry, seriously.
Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Chapter 3

And then we continue eating.

“By the way, who wants to buy dessert?” Brenda asked

“Oh, me, I want to buy! Let’s go---“ Harry replied

Looks like Harry and Brenda are going to be close friends---

“How about you, Danny, do you like to buy dessert?” Brenda asked me. Eh? I thought Harry and Brenda are going to be close friends. And yeah, another girl who likes me---

“Hey, Danny, do you like one? I would buy it for you” And Brenda smiles. Harry suddenly stared at me angrily. Maybe Harry likes Brenda… and he’s jealous

“Um… Brenda, I appreciate your ‘kindness’, but I’m not really into desserts… Um… Harry likes one. He loves desserts.” Maybe Harry will take off his scary eyes on me and become happy---and as expected, he smiles. Now I know, he likes Brenda.

“So, Harry, do you like an Orange-flavored Ice Cream?”

What? Orange-flavored Ice Cream? I never heard such flavor. Oh no, Harry’s smile suddenly disappeared. I think Brenda will offer him another flavor of Ice Cream but stopped when Harry said---

“Orange-flavored Ice Cream is one of the best Ice Cream ever! Do you like it too?”

“Of course! It’s obvious that I like that, just look at my hair. (Laughs)”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot. (Laughs) So, let’s go?” And Brenda nods

And they left to buy that ‘Orange-flavored Ice Cream’. All left on that table is speechless.

“I don’t know there is an Orange-flavored Ice Cream.” Tom said

“So do I.” I agreed

“But you know what, they’re look so cute together!” Maggie suddenly cheered

“Yeah, maybe Harry will be Brenda’s last boyfriend.” Anna’s voice melts me. She’s so cute and lovely…

“Wait a minute, what do you mean of Brenda’s last boyfriend?” I asked Maggie---Coz I can’t really look to Anna.

“Oh, because Brenda always got a boyfriend and after 1 week or 2 weeks of relationship, she will break up with him. That’s why when we saw that Harry and Brenda got a very cute chemistry, we hope that he will be her last boyfriend.”

“(Nodding) Ah… Okay…”

“By the way, does anyone already heard about the upcoming School Play?” Tom suddenly questions

“What? It’s just the first day of this School Year! How come there’s already a Play?” A very blunt comment from Maggie

Maggie looks like she doesn’t like that Play, but Anna smiles---

“Play? I love Plays! When is the Audition? What’s the play all about?” Anna looks like she really wants plays.

“I heard that the Drama Club didn’t release any dates yet, even what’s the play all about.”

“Oh… okay…” Anna pouts. And I want to compliment her…

“A---“ I didn’t continue what I’m going to say since Tom started talking, again…

“Speaking of clubs, what club or clubs you guys plan to try out? Me, I want to try the Book Society” So Tom is to Book Society

“Hmm… I think I want to be in Arts Club. I love drawing.” Then Maggie is to Arts Club. I’m waiting for Anna’s answer---

“I want to be in---“ She stopped talking because Brenda and Harry arrived. Aww... What a bad timing.

“Wait, are you chatting about clubs? I want to be in Band Club coz I love, love, love Drums!” Brenda shouted. Guess what? Harry also like Drums, I can see it in his eyes that he’s happy Brenda ‘also’ like drums. And then Tom asked Anna to continue what she’s going to say. She smiles at him and told him that she also wants to be in Book Society.

Me too! I love books. Wait, how am I going to say it? If I told them that I also want to be in Book Society, they will tease me again because Anna just said she wants to be in Book Society. And I was surprised when she asked me---

“How about you, Mr. Brightside, what club do you want to join?” She really has a very sweet voice. And her eyes, really captivates me. Her eyes... her eyes... her eyes---wait! She’s waiting for my answer. What am I going to tell her?

“Danny loves Books. When he didn’t have something to do, he always has a book on his hand.” Am I going to thank Harry or hit him? Another bad timing, but, well (sighs), I guess I should just tell him ‘thank you’ for saving me from being tease again in front of Anna. Thanks Harry

“Oh, you should also join the Book Society, Danny” Anna told me, and smiles

“Y-Y-Y-Yeah... you’re right. Maybe I should---“ And the School Bell rings. I forgot! We’re still in school and it’s still Break Time. And we go back to our room. Like what other teachers do during the first day of school, our next teacher also introduced herself to the class. Well, the introduction of our teacher is so long and I got bored, for the first time. And fall asleep. I dreamt about something...

I am running on a field. A field located in the middle of nowhere. And I saw a guy facing his back on me. I pat him. But he didn’t react. I check out who is that guy, and I’m surprised. It’s Dougie. He smiles at me, and slowly walks away. I can’t follow him because I can’t move my feet. All I can do is to watch him leaving and shouts his name...

“DOUGIE!” I exclaimed. Everyone inside our room look at me. But I don’t care. All I think about that time is Dougie. It’s the first time Dougie appeared on my dream. (Sighs) Lots of First Time...

“Mr. Brightside, are you alright?” Our teacher asked me. Well, I just told her I’m alright though inside my mind, there’s a lot of questions popped out... When we’re dismissed---

“Danny, what’s happening?” Harry asked me.

“What do you mean of ‘What’s Happening’?”

“Oh c’mon! I know if there’s something wrong, Dan. We’re friends for almost a decade now. C’mon, tell me, what’s wrong?”

“I fell asleep during class, right?”

“Right. And you shouted Dougie’s name.”

“Yeah... because he appeared on my dream”

“So?”

“For the first time ever, Dougie appeared in my dream---”

“EH?! SERIOUSLY?!”

“Seriously...”

“And you’re not happy?”

“Since Dougie existed in this world, he never been in my dreams...”

“Well, at least, now ‘he’ did. You should be glad...”

“(Sighs) You’re right. I should be---“ Danny’s eyes widened.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“She’s there. She’s alone...”

“Who? Who is she?”

“Anna...”

“What, do you want to follow her?”

“No, no, no... I don’t want to be a Stalker!”

“It’s okay if you follow her. Just make sure you wouldn’t do anything bad to her.”

“(Sighs) Seriously, is it okay to follow her when she’s alone?” I repeat my question to Harry. And when I turn around, instead of him, I saw Tom...

“HEY DANNY! What are you doing here alone?”

“Alone? I’m with—I’m with---“

Oh no, Tom’s voice is too loud and Anna heard him. She turned and saw us. Well, at least, instead of suspecting me, she greets me... I mean... us

“You’re already there, can you join with me to our home?” She asked us. Tom immediately told her ‘yeah’, while me... well...

“Is it okay?”

“Of course, you’re not going to do anything bad, right? I can see it that both of you are good guys.”

Really? Aww... And she smiles. I want to jump because of happiness, but then again, I didn’t do such thing, ‘so far’...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:07 pm

danny really likes anna... ^_^
and he had a dream about dougie! yey! maybe he'll finally find him! Joy!
wait.. he shouted dougie's name in class?? good thing he's popular.. so he didn't get into too much trouble. Razz

i love books too! i want to be with tom, danny and anna in the book society!! lol...
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:13 pm

nikka! wrote:danny really likes anna... ^_^
and he had a dream about dougie! yey! maybe he'll finally find him! Joy!
wait.. he shouted dougie's name in class?? good thing he's popular.. so he didn't get into too much trouble. Razz

i love books too! i want to be with tom, danny and anna in the book society!! lol...

tnx for reading Very Happy
yeah... he did.. pero parang ganun na nga, kasi sikat cya XD XD XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Orange-flavored ice cream? LOL
Hahaha. Danny's so torpe((:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 pm

KAI wrote:Orange-flavored ice cream? LOL
Hahaha. Danny's so torpe((:

torpe XD XD XD Yeah... I guess... XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm

AWWWWWWWWWW!! so sweet! Harry likes Brenda! cute!

Danny had a dream about Dougie! maybe that's a sign!!!! Approve!

Awwww!! Danny's so shy around Anna! so sweeet!

:><:
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:55 pm

hehe, i thought Tom will ruin it.. anna anna...

poor dougie still missing..
brenda and harry, oh they are cute... i want to taste an Orange-flavored ice cream... Razz yummy

update update!!!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Chapter 4

I can’t believe it... I’m going to her home... Tom suddenly stopped walking and told us that he forgot something. Well, yeah, so, it’s me and Anna only...

“So—How are you, Danny?”

“How I am?”

“Because during class you fell asleep, and shouted the word ‘Dougie’”

“It’s not just a word, it’s a name.”

“Oh, sorry...” Anna pouts...

“No, no, it’s okay” Well, I guess it can take away her pout and change it into a smile...

“Really?” And she smiles “By the way, who is that Dougie?”

“Oh? Dougie? He’s my brother, my long lost brother...”

“Your long lost brother?” I feel that Anna suddenly become serious.

“Yeah... he’s missing for 8 years now...”

“Eight years? And you’re still looking for him?”

I nod. Then I look at her. Her eyes, again—her eyes are so adorable. But they’re sad, I knew it...

“Anna, are you okay?”

“Yeah... It was just... Never mind it...”

What did I say that made her that sad?

“By the way Danny, maybe we can separate here, I just have something to do...”

“Oh sure...”

It’s really weird. I think she’s keeping something from me. But I don’t have the rights to know what is it, if there’s really one, because we just know each other this morning... Well, I guess I should try to become closer to her... UGH!!! What’s happening to me? I think I’m paranoid, I think...

The next morning...

I feel sleepy... I can’t really sleep well last night that’s why *yawns*... Phew! Anna really made me a little bit different from my old self...

Danny used his bicycle again but because he’s sleepy, he lost balance and fell on the middle of the road, and a car will hit Danny...

A guy in hood suddenly blocks the car from hitting Danny. That guy assists Danny on getting up but Danny can’t see his face because he’s still sleepy and the guy’s hood covered his face... When Danny already can stood up by himself, the guy immediately went away...

That guy... Made me remember “Blood is thicker than water”... No way, do I mean that that guy—is Dougie? I called him because maybe he will come back but... he didn’t...

After a while, Danny arrived at school...

“Hey Danny, you’re not with your bike?” Harry again

“I was almost hit by a car....”

“What?”

“Someone block the car from hitting me... And I felt that it’s Dougie...”

“HUWAT?!?!?! DOUGIE?!?! What did you do? Do you talk to him? Did you get his number? How did you know that it’s Dougie?”

I found Harry annoying when he asked me those questions... but the last question, made me think...

“The last question... I don’t know... Intuition, I think...” Harry stares at me for 10 seconds and—

“Oh my God, Danny, what’s happening to you?”

“What, what’s wrong?”

“You slept late?”

“Oh, about that... ye—”

“Is it connected to Anna?”

“Hey, about that, you leave me alo—”

“Answer my question, Danny...”

“Uh... eh... we—“

“I knew it! You’re in love that’s why you become a weirdo”

“Me? In love? C’mon! We just met yester—“

“You’re blushing”

UGH! Harry always prevent me from continuing what am I going to say— “Eh? Bl—Blushing? I am blushing?” Actually, he’s right, I feel like I’m blushing and I really feel so warm...

“Yes yes yes, you are and it’s because of Anna, for sure...

AAAHH!!! I can’t take it... In my 18 years of living, I never become crazy like this!

“Good morning guys!” Brenda greeted cheerfully

“Hey Brends, you want an Ice Cream again?” Harry asked Brenda

“Oh sure, by the way, I will show something”

Harry left me alone, again. But this time, I am really alone. I mean, Tom’s not around—

“Good Morning Mr. Brightside!” Um... It’s Tom. Maybe I should forgot what I just said that Tom’s not around.

Good Morning, too”

“How are you, you looked so tired?”

“Oh, it’s nothing... I just didn’t sleep well last night...”

“Ahh... Thinking about something?””

“Not really—”

“Danny, do you like Anna?”

I’m not surprised that he asked me that question, I’m surprised because he’s serious. Tom, don’t tell me you like her...
----

sorry, I'm not really in the mood of typing fanfic right now pale
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:50 pm

don't be sorry. I think it's a great update. Very Happy
Aw... Yeah. He likes Anna! Dance Dance Dance Dance
Is it really Dougie?? OMD! hahaha. (me gasping)
TUNTUNTUNTUN. LOL. I'm excited now! hungry
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:54 pm

wow. dougie saved danny!
YEY! wooohoooo
goooo dougie! to the rescue!
(okay.. i'm just assuming that the hooded guy really is dougie. hahaha. Very Happy )

oooh.. does tom like anna too?
i'm curious. can't wait for the next update.. Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:55 pm

anika wrote:don't be sorry. I think it's a great update. Very Happy
Aw... Yeah. He likes Anna! Dance Dance Dance Dance
Is it really Dougie?? OMD! hahaha. (me gasping)
TUNTUNTUNTUN. LOL. I'm excited now! hungry

really?? aww... tnx Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next