Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  jaschier on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 am

sorry i'm late...

AW, that's why dougie sometimes just walk away and suddenly gone in a snap, or not really? maybe there's a twist.. hehe poor Danny, he really cares for Dougie.. this is cool, i'll wait for the crack... update update....

jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  anika on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:32 pm

WHHAATT??? DOUGIE'S DEAD????? Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad T^T T^T
Aw... Sad. Sad.
Anna's sweet. ^_^ ^_^
Poor Danny. Razz

anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:34 pm

guys.. tnx for reading it... I'm hoping I can update na mamaya (coz I got TONS of projects..)

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 am

Chapter 10


And so we enter our home... It’s really nerve-wracking, seriously, since it’s the first time I’m going to bring a girl to our home... I mean, all by myself, without Harry, without other bunch of classmates, but only I, DANNY BRIGHTSIDE, BROUGHT A GIRL TO OUR HOME.... AND SURELY WILL MEET MY PARENTS, soon...

“Wow, your home’s fascinating, it’s very homey. I want to live in this kind of house, you know, even strangers can feel the homey atmosphere of the house—“

Anna just said that she wants to live in this kind of house? Danny, no, no, no, don’t think deep meaning...

“Ahh...” That’s what all I can say, nodding, and she adds

“Yeah... I do want to live in this kind of house... I wonder who the architect behind this masterpiece is”

Then my mum went out of to the living room, smiling, and clapping, which is kind of weird...

“My hubby’s friend made it. It’s simple yet adorable. By the way, good afternoon, I’m Danny’s mother, Dawn. Nice to meet you...” Mum extends her hand to Anna and they shake hands... Anna replies

“Nice meeting you too, madam, my name is Anna...”

“Anna, that’s such a wonderful name...”

Anna smiles “Thanks madam...”

“Oh, c’mon, you can call me Aunt Dawn or Auntie if you want... or mum, too” Both of them smiled at each other like they’re the best of friends already. And actually, that really made me red, super red, because of embarrassment. No, not because of mum, but it’s just, too quick...

“Oh, wait, I will just make cookies and juice for both of you”

“No madam, I mean Auntie, it is okay...”

“Aww... I insist...” Mum told her, smiles, and went to the kitchen...

“Danny, you’re mum is really amazing...”

“Yeah, she is...” I grin but when I look at her, she’s not...

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Oh, nothing, it’s just...” Her mood suddenly change and become happy, again “Can I see some pictures?”

“Sure, here—“ And she grabs my arm and view almost all of the photo albums we have at home... But, it’s really fun, you know, hanging out with the girl you secretly like by viewing some of your pictures when you’re about 1-5 years old and both of you are laughing and everything... one thing I would never, ever forget... I stare at her for about 1 minute, watching for her reactions...

“Danny, is this your brother?” She suddenly asked me... pointing at a young lad in a picture, which is Dougie

“Oh yeah, he is... Dougie, my brother... actually, he’s not really completely a brother of mine, we have different father. But still, I love him as a complete brother... that’s why I looked for him for 8 years... just ending up finding him under a sign R.I.P....” I think I’m kind of emotional at that time which really made me bother because I don’t want Anna to blame herself...

“Danny... I’m so—“ Just like what I suspected, Anna would blame herself about it... but I feel sorry for my mum who accidentally break glasses and plates...

“What do you mean of finding him under a sign R.I.P.?” Mum asked us with a very trembling voice “Hey Danny, answer my question” I and Anna exchange glance fearfully and I answer—

“Mum, he’s gone...”

“No, he isn’t—“

“I’m sorry, Auntie...”

Mum ran so fast to her room and cry out loud...

“Danny, I’m so sorry...”

I can’t say anything to her that time, I want to tell her it’s okay but I really can’t, ‘stead she adds...

“Your mum look like she loves Dougie very much...”

“Yeah, super love... But I think she doesn’t want to show it... because maybe Father will hurt her...”

“But why he would do that?” Anna became “slightly” mad

“Because Dougie is not his son to mum, he’s just related to Dougie because of Dougie’s mum’s son but to another guy, not because they have the same blood...”

Anna can’t talk. I knew it by just looking at her that time. She’s disgusted. She’s very disgusted to my father. I feel it too, kind of, when I found out that Dougie’s just my half-brother.

“Oh, Danny, who’s that girl? Your girlfriend?”

Father suddenly showed up from the outside...

“No, no, she’s one of my new classmates...”

“Oh, sorry... by the way, I’m Roger, Danny’s father. Oh geez! What happened! Dawn! Dawn! What happened to the glasses?”

Dad followed mum to her room. After a while, I can hear Dad’s yell, like the way he yelled at Dougie and Mum 8 years ago. But this time, Dougie’s not the one who will runaway, it’s Anna...

“Danny, maybe I should go home now. I think you have... a very private family problem...”

“No, no, it’s nothing, they always do that, I mean, not really always, but still you can stay...”

“Danny—“

“Please?”

“Danny, maybe some other day, but really, it’s just, you guys have to work out on something... I don’t want to break into your family’s private life, Danny. So I will go home now... bye...”

Anna went out of the house quickly. I sigh. My mum and dad are fighting again. I will go inside Mum’s room when I suddenly heard...

“Can you stop yelling at me?! I just found out that our long lost son, Dougie, was already dead!”

It’s Mum. It’s weird Dad suddenly stopped yelling and the house have a silence...

“I see...” That’s what Dad can said that time...

Dad went out of the room and I try to ask him what happened but he ignores me and continue going outside of the house... I went in to also ask mum...

“Mum, what happened?”

“Danny, your Dad, he kept yelling at me that I shouldn’t broke those glasses and plates for a guy like Dougie without knowing that he is already dead...”

“Mum, I’m so...”

“No, no... No, Danny... it’s okay... we can get over this... we can get over this, right?”

No, mum. Seriously. I can’t get over the fact that I’m searching for Dougie who is already dead for many years from now. But... she’s my mum; I still care about what she feels... I stare at her eyes and told her...

“We will...”

I hugged her and think about what I just said. Well, I think I can get over it. Like what happened when Anna and I are viewing some of my photos when I was younger, I almost forgot that time that Dougie’s gone...

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  anika on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 am

Aw... Dawn cares so much for Dougie... He's dead? It's pretty much a hard pill to swallow. Sad Sad Sad
Aw... Dougie....
Danny and Anna should live together. haha. She's cute. XD

anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 am

anika wrote:Aw... Dawn cares so much for Dougie... He's dead? It's pretty much a hard pill to swallow. Sad Sad Sad
Aw... Dougie....
Danny and Anna should live together. haha. She's cute. XD

Thanks for reading Very Happy

Yeah... she does, she really cares for Dougie...

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  jaschier on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 pm

wow, this is sweet to call his mum... hehe Dougie, make me really think what happen to him... btw, is she the first girl who enter to the house of danny? well they are really getting closer... update...

jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:41 pm

jaschier wrote:wow, this is sweet to call his mum... hehe Dougie, make me really think what happen to him... btw, is she the first girl who enter to the house of danny? well they are really getting closer... update...

the first girl that danny brought to his home...
btw, tnx for reading Very Happy

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  kaisthelimit on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Hahahaha. I love Danny's mum!
Aww, Dougie's really - really - dead. I was hoping for a miracle lol.
That's so sad.

kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 am

KAI wrote:Hahahaha. I love Danny's mum!
Aww, Dougie's really - really - dead. I was hoping for a miracle lol.
That's so sad.

it's okay... sana nga may miracle na mangyari

btw, tnx for reading it

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nikka! on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:35 pm

i don't like the dad that much.. 'cause he's always fighting with the mom and he doesn't care about dougie at all.. No
i think Ican't get over the fact that dougie's dead in this fic.. haha!
but there's a part of me that's saying he's not dead.. wahaha! me and my overactive imagination.. *sigh*

nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:07 pm

nikka! wrote:i don't like the dad that much.. 'cause he's always fighting with the mom and he doesn't care about dougie at all.. No
i think Ican't get over the fact that dougie's dead in this fic.. haha!
but there's a part of me that's saying he's not dead.. wahaha! me and my overactive imagination.. *sigh*

yeah... because dougie's not really his son...
btw, tnx for reading

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Chapter 11


Again, I woke up earlier than my alarm clock. While waiting for it to ring, Dougie suddenly came into my mind. I know I should believe Anna, I just know, but what if it’s not really Dougie? I mean the guy under that R.I.P., what if he isn’t really Dougie? Geez… I’m not paranoid, now, but it really bothers me, from the time I woke up this morning… Wait, what’s up with dad yesterday? Look, when mother told him that Dougie’s already dead, he just said “I see” and walked out of the house. Did he celebrate? Or he is speechless? Or… or… or he cries? Seriously, there’s a possibility that father cried when he found out that Dougie’s already dead. Oops… the alarm is ringing…

~~~at the school~~~

I saw Harry, sitting on a bench. And I went to him…

“Hey Harry, how’s your yesterday?”

“Me? My yesterday? Oh… it’s, well, while walking home, all of us talked about this Sleepover… and Brenda asked us when we wanted to have this party…”

“Oh… what did you say?”

“Next week” And he smiles, the teasy smile, which I don’t know for… “Because Brenda’s so excited and she told us she can’t wait long. And I want to see Maggie’s house…”

“Wait, wait, wait, I understand why you said Next Week, only the first reason…”

“What? What do you mean?”

“You want to see Maggie’s house?”

“Oh… about that…” And he laughs “This is just a secret, okay. Only I, Brenda, Maggie, and Tom knew about this—“ Yeah right, a secret. “Maggie surprisingly kissed me yesterday because she wanted to get over of Anna… Which is weird because Brenda just said Oohh… another victim.

“WHAT? Maggie kissed you?!”

He’s smiling. But it’s not an indication that he likes it. Maybe he found it funny or something…

“Yeah…”

WAIT A MINUTE! What if Maggie told him that—

“And you know what? Maggie told me that I’m her 3rd victim. First is Tom—“

“Third… victim… who’s… who’s the second guy?” I asked him nervously. Because, well, it’s my first kiss and I’m sure he will tease me to her, even the one that I really like is Anna

“Oh… she didn’t mention the second guy she kissed, unfortunately, because she said she just go to a shop to buy some things she really needed.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… But I have this face in my mind…”

“Huh? Face?? Face of who?”

“The second guy Maggie kissed…” Then Harry gave me a very scary look

“Who?”

“Who?” And he laughs and whispers to me “Our teacher in PE who is older to us by 5 years”

“Oh…” Phew! I thought he’s going to say my name! He’s really scary…

“Hey Dan, you looked nervous…” And he laughs, again “Don’t worry! I didn’t suspect you. As if you would agree to be kiss by someone… You never kiss anyone before, oh, except your parents…”

“Hehe—“

Then Tom appeared from the back of the bench…. I didn’t notice him at first, really!

“Good morning guys! What’s with this whole kissing thing?”

“Ahh… it’s about Maggie. You know, she kissed me yesterday and she kissed you and she kissed another guy… just to forget Anna… What a weird girl… Good thing Brenda’s not like that…” Harry told Tom

Tom nodded and he suddenly spoke about the Sleepover while we’re walking to our class room..

“I wonder what we are going to do there…” Tom looked up and he looks like he’s thinking of something while counting sheep… awake…

“Maybe we will have a Truth or Consequence thingy… you know, like what Girls always do in Slumber Parties…” Harry suggested

“Wait, how do you things like that? AH! Maybe you go to GIRLS ONLY SLUMBER PARTIES! Tsk tsk tsk… That’s not good Harry…” Tom stopped “daydreaming” and told that to Harry… Harry looks so surprised… and I just watched them “fight”

“WHAT? Shut up… I’m not a gay…”

“I didn’t say you’re a gay… What I mean is you’re seeking there to steal Girls’ clothes…”

“NO! C’mon! My mum—“

“Your mum attends Slumber Party?” Then Tom laughed out loud. Actually, I found that one funny… since Harry’s mum is the typical kind of mum, who cooks your breakfast every morning, wash dishes after eating, and gives you milk when you’re going to sleep…

“NO! My mum watched those girly movies…” Harry looks like mad, a little. Just a little…

“Hey, hey, don’t get mad at me! I’m just joking!”

“I’m not mad…” And they went inside the room and they continue talking to each other while I stay out to, also, think about what are we going to do in Sleepover… Truth or Consequence? I will tell them who is my first kiss or they will ask me to kiss Anna? Danny, Danny… no, no, no…

---------------

it's short... sorry... and I don't really have much time to recheck since nagmamadali na pinsan ko na pumunta sa kabilang bahay para kumain XD XD XD


Last edited by nicoleaika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  jaschier on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:00 am

ok, first!!! i can smell something to maggie... sooner it will be an issue to themm poor danny, his first kiss was not especial... well.. sayang si anna.. hehe btw, poor danny he still think about his bro. wait, dont tell me that maggies second kiss was dougie!!! lol!

btw in the slumber parties that they were talking about, i thought Harry was the playboy there.. but he thinks that tom was thinking of him that he is a gay..lol its funny!!! at sa laki ng katawan nya, mama's boy sya... lol!

update update, i'm excited with the next chapter...

jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  kaisthelimit on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Hahahaaha, Maggie kissed Harry too! I knew it wouldn't be long! Man she's so desperate. She really wanted to move on.
Hahahahaa, Harry's so funny!
Hahahaaha, sheep! "No sheep!!!!" Laughing
LMFAO, Harry's mum attends slumber parties!!!!

kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:25 pm

jaschier wrote:ok, first!!! i can smell something to maggie... sooner it will be an issue to themm poor danny, his first kiss was not especial... well.. sayang si anna.. hehe btw, poor danny he still think about his bro. wait, dont tell me that maggies second kiss was dougie!!! lol!

btw in the slumber parties that they were talking about, i thought Harry was the playboy there.. but he thinks that tom was thinking of him that he is a gay..lol its funny!!! at sa laki ng katawan nya, mama's boy sya... lol!

update update, i'm excited with the next chapter...

Maggie's second kiss is Danny... it's on chapter... oh, forgot XD XD XD

bout the mum - harry thing... I found it cute, XD really...

i think i can't update 'till Friday/Saturday coz of school... btw, tnx 4 reading

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:36 pm

KAI wrote:Hahahaaha, Maggie kissed Harry too! I knew it wouldn't be long! Man she's so desperate. She really wanted to move on.
Hahahahaa, Harry's so funny!
Hahahaaha, sheep! "No sheep!!!!" Laughing
LMFAO, Harry's mum attends slumber parties!!!!

Yeah... third victim... if dougie's not dead, maybe he's the fourth victim XD XD XD... who knows XD

no sheep! XD XD XD

btw, tnx for reading

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  anika on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:45 pm

hahaha. Maggie's too much!!!!
He thought he was gay!! Cuuuttee!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Nice! I like it a lot! Approve!

anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nikka! on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:12 pm

i finally have a time to comment! YES! wooohoooo

another victim! woah.. except for dougie, maggie has kissed all of mcfly already! lucky girl.. XD
i'm excited to read the sleepover bit.. haha.

nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:04 pm

anika wrote:hahaha. Maggie's too much!!!!
He thought he was gay!! Cuuuttee!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Nice! I like it a lot! Approve!

yeah... he thought because he thought he attended a slumber party exclusive for girls XD

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:11 pm

nikka! wrote:i finally have a time to comment! YES! wooohoooo

another victim! woah.. except for dougie, maggie has kissed all of mcfly already! lucky girl.. XD
i'm excited to read the sleepover bit.. haha.

Who knows, maybe Maggie's next victim is Dougie Rolling Eyes
I don't know when I'm going to put the sleepover part, but I'm sure malapit na Very Happy

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Chapter 12


I enter our room and I notice quickly that no one’s sitting at Anna’s chair. In other words, she is absent. Maybe she is. But why? Is she out of town—no, it’s kind of impossible because if she’s out of town now, she’s not going to our home yesterday and packed her things to their trip out of town. Or maybe she’s sick! Aww… it’s not impossible she’s sick. But it kinda make me guilty because she went home yesterday without a healthy look. She’s so depressed when she went out. It’s really bad if she’s sick and yesterday’s the reason, I mean, when she went to our home yesterday and left depressed is the reason! I felt so guilty… by the way, I immediately ask Maggie, who is quiet and looks so unconscious at the same time nervous, and Brenda, who comforts Maggie and also looks nervous, if they know why Anna’s not here. Brenda answer me by shaking her head while Maggie, is still quiet.

“I called her for about a million times now but nobody’s answering” Brenda complained “That’s we’re worried about her because it’s weird. Anna’s the only person in our circle of friends that never had an “A” on her attendance.”

“I—“ I want to tell them I felt guilty about Anna’s absence when our teacher entered the room.

~~~Break~~~

“Do you guys have any idea why Anna’s absent today?” Brenda asked us

“I think she’s doing something confidential” Harry blurted out. But Maggie’s not impressed

“Confidential? No, never… if she did, she would tell us about it…” For the first time that day, Maggie spoke “And Anna never absent in School. What if something bad happened to her?!”

“Maybe we should look for her after school” Tom suggested.

“Another search?” Harry whispered to me… I whispered back…

“C’mon Harry, help us. Anna’s special to me. And I don’t want something bad to happen to her…”

I guess Harry’s astounds, I think. Because he told me okay, he will join. But he adds…

“That’s really the effect of love…” It’s okay if he told me that the normal way, but his love sounds like “lu-wav” which is kind of, errr, annoying, I think.

“Whatever Har, it’s your opinion”

“Yeah, it’s my own opinion…”

“Hey, it’s not MY OWN opinion. You already used the word MY, why use the word OWN, too?”

“Oh, sorry, nerdy, I no remember…”

And we both laughed at each other quietly. Good times, good times… Geez! I forgot Anna’s missing. So I become serious again and agree to search for her after school.

~~~After school~~~

This time, my “partner” isn’t Maggie, fortunately. I’m going to look for her (Anna, of course, not Maggie) with Harry. Maggie’s with Brenda and Tom’s alone.

“It’s weird that those who are special to you are missing…” Harry told me…

“Oh, I didn’t notice that at first. Well, maybe I’m really an unfortunate guy…”

“C’mon! You’re the smartest, most popular, nicest, handsomest guy in our school and you’re calling yourself an unfortunate guy?”

“But look, my brother’s missing for 8 years and dead for 5 years. Now Anna’s missing and I’m afraid that maybe I’m going to find out what happened to her after 8 years and will also find out she’s already dead for 5 years!” I told Harry so fast. Like an uncontrollable very nervous guy… well, I am really very nervous…

“What? What? What? (Pause) Oh, right, I get it… “

I sigh.

Both of us looked around carefully and hoping (I guess he also hopes he will see Anna so that he can hang out with Brenda now) to find Anna. But no Anna appears at our sight. We went back to school because we have an agreement that we will meet at school after 2 hours of searching. Tom’s not there, maybe he already went home… or not…


“Where’s Tom?” I asked everyone who’s there

“Wait, I just received a message from Tom” Brenda announced and show us his message

Hey guys, sorry if I will arrive there late. I already found Anna. We’re going there now.

Peace

Tom

Right. Tom, TOM, found Anna. TOM FOUND ANNA. I, DANNY, didn’t. Well, I’m paranoid again. After minutes, Tom arrived with Anna.

“Sorry if I’m late--” Maggie covered Tom’s mouth with her pointing finger and middle finger and asked him in a very parent-will-scold-to-her-son way, or in short, in a very serious and frightening way…

“How did you find her?”

“Oh, Anna? I went to her house. I found her there.”

Brenda was surprised and cheered: “OH! Right, we didn’t go to her house! What a shame.”

But Maggie, just stared to Tom, like she wants to tell him she didn’t believe at him.

“By the way, Anna, why you didn’t come to school today?” Brenda asked her

Anna paused for a while and… “Family Problems.”

“Family Problems?” Looks like Brenda and Maggie are both surprised about what she just said… And Anna stared at both of them for a while…

“Oh… c’mon Anna, get over of that” Brenda told her…

Get over what? What’s with Anna’s family?

“Excuse me guys, I don’t want to be off the topic. Can I know what’s the problem with Anna’s family?” Harry asked them…

“Her parents divorced long time ago but they still meet each other, to fight, according to Anna.” Tom answered Harry’s question seriously

Oh. Harry also said “Oh.” So, she really got a problem. Poor Anna…

“But don’t worry guys. I’m used to it now…” She proudly told us… but I heard her whispered… “not really…”

“So, can we talk about the Sleepover now? I want it now so bad! I can‘t wait more days! How about tomorrow?” Brenda told us…

So, “we” have an agreement, we will have the sleepover the day after tomorrow, in Maggie’s house. Geez… wonder what will happen during that sleepover…

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:58 am

sorry kung mejo maigsi yung chapter 12... (at confusing)

hahabaan ko na lang yung chapter 13 Very Happy

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  jaschier on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:56 pm

ow, danny is so sweet in the part where he whispered to Harry that he cares for anna, oh yeah, poor anna, Dougie? or Anna? i dont know what danny really thinks about them, but one thing sure, he cares.. hehe... Tom Alone? good thing he found Anna...

LUWAV Hahaha

jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:16 pm

jaschier wrote:ow, danny is so sweet in the part where he whispered to Harry that he cares for anna, oh yeah, poor anna, Dougie? or Anna? i dont know what danny really thinks about them, but one thing sure, he cares.. hehe... Tom Alone? good thing he found Anna...

LUWAV Hahaha

Yeah... he cares... for both of them...

hehe... luwav XD

btw, tnx for reading... hindi ko lang sure kung maaupdate ko cya asap... baka sa Friday ko na maupdate kasi marami kaming projects na sa friday na ipapasa XD... sorry sa late update..

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum