JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  Dana on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:31 pm



Last edited by Dana on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm

omJC. david a. && mcfly?
this is the best combo yet. *dies*

and im sooooo jealous.
why was i born in the philippines?why?!
Super Tounge Super Tounge Super Tounge

wish they could stop by here
lol were not that far from japan Hahaha
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 pm

staaacey wrote:
omJC. david a. && mcfly?
this is the best combo yet. *dies*

and im sooooo jealous.
why was i born in the philippines?why?!
Super Tounge Super Tounge Super Tounge

wish they could stop by here
lol were not that far from japan Hahaha

agree...
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  anika on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:45 pm

OMD!!! Awesome!!! I love the two so so much!!!! cheers cheers cheers
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  sidecar23 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:32 pm

i am exceptionally and unbelievably ecstatic to hear such great news!!!!!!!
i love them both! actually, i just like archie but him being connected to mcfly makes me want to love him!
and of course, i dont have to express my feelings for mcfly's newest tour.
i know that all of us here are feeling, thinking and wishing with all our hearts the same things.
Smile
gahd, i love mcfly.
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  maia 8D on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:38 pm

great layout, dana.
respect.

XDDD

i'm still bitter about japan at the mo.

and... yeah.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 23
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  kaisthelimit on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 pm

staaacey wrote:
omJC. david a. && mcfly?
this is the best combo yet. *dies*

and im sooooo jealous.
why was i born in the philippines?why?!
Super Tounge Super Tounge Super Tounge

wish they could stop by here
lol were not that far from japan Hahaha

Oh my freaking god stacey! i so love your siggie!
Okay now back to the topic.
I love the new layout!
There's only one thing I can say about it: I hate Japan(super bitter)
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  nikka! on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 pm

OHMYGOD! *screams!screams!screams!*

i wanna go see tha concert!!!
it's a dream turned reality!

i can't believe two of my most favorite artists are having a concert together!
THAT IS SOOO AWESOME! 8D
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  cherill on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 pm

OMGEEE! the greatest band ever is like just in JAPAN?? this may be the closest time that they are near us!!!
avatar
cherill

Number of posts : 165
Age : 22
Location : NARNIA! i believe in Narnia~
Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  sapphire on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 pm

*screams*

Waaaah! T^T T^T

they should come here too. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. T^T T^T
avatar
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  jaschier on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Razz


Last edited by jaschier on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  jaschier on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:44 pm

aw its guess, i really need to watch MTV!!!!!!! that's nice, i wonder if ARCHULETA WILL HAVE FACE TO FACE SINGING WITH DANNY OR TOM, and DOUGIE will have silly things in him, and whatever to HARRY... lol!

maybe ARCHULETA WILL HAVE A SINGLE FROM ONE OF THE MUSIC OF MCFLY, OR HE IS ALSO A FAN OF MCFLY, AND HE SINGS SOME OF THEIR MUSIC, AND THEY PIC HIM AS A GUEST...


THIS IS ME TALKING HYPOTHETICALLY...

AW THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:54 pm

jaschier wrote:aw its guess, i really need to watch MTV!!!!!!! that's nice, i wonder if ARCHULETA WILL HAVE FACE TO FACE SINGING WITH DANNY OR TOM, and DOUGIE will have silly things in him, and whatever to HARRY... lol!

maybe ARCHULETA WILL HAVE A SINGLE FROM ONE OF THE MUSIC OF MCFLY, OR HE IS ALSO A FAN OF MCFLY, AND HE SINGS SOME OF THEIR MUSIC, AND THEY PIC HIM AS A GUEST...


THIS IS ME TALKING HYPOTHETICALLY...

AW THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!! Wonder what will they do to him? Like what they did to the Reemer dude, who is - IDK - their opening act in one of their gigs. Haha. Here's the vid:
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  jaschier on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:24 pm

OW, the music sounds good for me, i almost jumped like the way they do... i like it, unluckyly the lyrics are vague... but the tune makes me jump with the beat... well i think the crow got overwhelmed when danny came out... ...

i cannot imagine when Harry Danny, Tom and Dougie Got jump over with David Archuleta... haha lol!
well Kai, btw thanks pala... Very Happy
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  kaisthelimit on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:23 pm

jaschier wrote:OW, the music sounds good for me, i almost jumped like the way they do... i like it, unluckyly the lyrics are vague... but the tune makes me jump with the beat... well i think the crow got overwhelmed when danny came out... ...

i cannot imagine when Harry Danny, Tom and Dougie Got jump over with David Archuleta... haha lol!
well Kai, btw thanks pala... Very Happy

Haha, I really want to see that! That would be so wicked! Sure, man. Cool
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:55 pm

KAI wrote:Oh my freaking god stacey! i so love your siggie!
Okay now back to the topic.
I love the new layout!
There's only one thing I can say about it: I hate Japan(super bitter)

loool. what siggy kai? the danny violet thingy siggy? Very Happy
hahaha if so, thanks.
if not err thanks again
Hahaha Hahaha sorry for the off-topicness Razz

peeaaace.
long live archie and mcfly Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
wooop2x Very Happy
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  kaisthelimit on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:43 pm

staaacey wrote:
KAI wrote:Oh my freaking god stacey! i so love your siggie!
Okay now back to the topic.
I love the new layout!
There's only one thing I can say about it: I hate Japan(super bitter)

loool. what siggy kai? the danny violet thingy siggy? Very Happy
hahaha if so, thanks.
if not err thanks again
Hahaha Hahaha sorry for the off-topicness Razz

peeaaace.
long live archie and mcfly Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
wooop2x Very Happy

Off topicness again. Muahahaha.
Yeah, but I love your current siggy too.
All hail Robbie! (I've finally seen The movie lol, after a decade lmao)
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAPAN! + DAVID ARCHULETA !!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum