McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

+5
mcflyJBdarch
sapphire
jaschier
kaisthelimit
Dana
9 posters

Go down

FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER! Empty FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  Dana Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Dana
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER! Empty Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:33 pm

I love the banner Very Happy
Wow, we definitely had grown in number O_o but I don't know some of the ohter members.
Well, hope to bump into them soon.(summerrrr) (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER! Empty Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  jaschier Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 pm

im off with their blogs! coz' its like after reading them, its like we are way to far from them, really! haha! its like i want to go in sydney! i crave for their new musics! so excited in their new album! its like im having now a sugar rush! rrr!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mallet

but on the second thought... its like its so sad to realize everything sleepy
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:33 pm

AWESOME Banner Dana! Smile

yay for you, mate! ^_^ ^_^
sapphire
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm

australians are lucky Neutral
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 pm

kewl banner.. i wish we used the new staright haird danny ^_^.. but its ok.. aslong as its my idol and rolemodel wahah ^_^
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 pm

geez... I'm sorry if I'm late... masyadong busy sa school eh.. by the way, I love the banner (I'm second! OMG!! Thanks Very Happy!) Belated Happy Birthday Danny!!!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 pm

nicoleaika wrote:geez... I'm sorry if I'm late... masyadong busy sa school eh.. by the way, I love the banner (I'm second! OMG!! Thanks Very Happy!) Belated Happy Birthday Danny!!!

haha. Aw... That's okay. At least you still greeted. Very Happy
During Danny's birthday, my classmates and I went out to celebrate! There were like 26 of us and we ate at Pizza Hut. It was funny. We had our own banner. hahaha.
Then I pretended to be "Danny-ka". My nick name's Danny. And then my classmates told the Pizza Hut crew that it was Dannyka's birthday, or me. haha. So the whole crew started singing Happy Birthday to me and they even gave me a cake. LOL. It was so so funny! But really fun. lol! lol! lol!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 am

anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:geez... I'm sorry if I'm late... masyadong busy sa school eh.. by the way, I love the banner (I'm second! OMG!! Thanks Very Happy!) Belated Happy Birthday Danny!!!

During Danny's birthday, my classmates and I went out to celebrate! There were like 26 of us and we ate at Pizza Hut. It was funny. We had our own banner. hahaha.
Then I pretended to be "Danny-ka". My nick name's Danny. And then my classmates told the Pizza Hut crew that it was Dannyka's birthday, or me. haha. So the whole crew started singing Happy Birthday to me and they even gave me a cake. LOL. It was so so funny! But really fun. lol! lol! lol!

kewl!!! aus ah!! XD XD XD adik... nice one... very good! XD

at home, nagcelebrate din kami kasi bday ng Tita ko
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am

Wow!! She and Danny have the same birthday?? Cool!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My sister has the same birthday as Tom. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 am

anika wrote:Wow!! She and Danny have the same birthday?? Cool!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My sister has the same birthday as Tom. Razz

yeah... actually the day na bininyagan ako March 12 din Very Happy

oh? really?? nice...

(one of my best friends has the same birthday with Dougie XD)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 am

anika wrote:

AWWW! That's so cute! Smile)

Danny's birthday was during the hellest hell week ever. So we couldn't go out. I told my friend to bring a cake the day before. Then recess time on Danny's birthday, I told her to bring it out and... it was just a tiny cupcake with a candle. HAHA. but that's was okay. Smile) We sang and stuff. Next time, we're bringing a bigger cake. Haha.

About australia and japan: I'M SO JEALOUS. Neutral It's unfair *sob* and now their going back to australia for the nth time to record?!? record here!!! Smile)
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am

^ hahaha. Aw... Hey, it's the celebration that counts! Very Happy Very Happy
It was kind of embarassing. But fun! haha. The bill was pretty big though. 3,200! We had bottomless iced tea. That's why. But me and my friend paid for it. We treated them kasi. haha.
Our tutor came and he was laughing and he said "Nakakahiya kayo." laugh together laugh together laugh together
Oh well. All for Danny!!
I know! It is so unfair!! My friend lives in Japan. I dunno if she saw them. She must've. aw...
I know! They're recording again in australia!! JEEEZZZ!!! haha.
Oh well, at least they're working on it. I'm surprised. It's pretty fast you know. But I'm impressed. I know the songs'll be awesome. I can't get Lies out of my head.
My friend here in the forum, MEG, was so funny during the party. we were watching the You've Got a Friend Video. and she got jealous of the African kids.
Me: "They're lucky, right?"
MEG: "I know. I wish I was an African and lived in Africa."

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:15 pm

anika wrote:^ hahaha. Aw... Hey, it's the celebration that counts! Very Happy Very Happy
It was kind of embarassing. But fun! haha. The bill was pretty big though. 3,200! We had bottomless iced tea. That's why. But me and my friend paid for it. We treated them kasi. haha.
Our tutor came and he was laughing and he said "Nakakahiya kayo." laugh together laugh together laugh together
Oh well. All for Danny!!
I know! It is so unfair!! My friend lives in Japan. I dunno if she saw them. She must've. aw...
I know! They're recording again in australia!! JEEEZZZ!!! haha.
Oh well, at least they're working on it. I'm surprised. It's pretty fast you know. But I'm impressed. I know the songs'll be awesome. I can't get Lies out of my head.
My friend here in the forum, MEG, was so funny during the party. we were watching the You've Got a Friend Video. and she got jealous of the African kids.
Me: "They're lucky, right?"
MEG: "I know. I wish I was an African and lived in Africa."

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

there's nothing exactly wrong with that sentence. but it's still funny. Smile)

i agree. they're like, always on the move. an album every year, imagine that?! most bands take, what? 2 years? more? HAHA. Go MCFLY
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 pm

haha. I know. It was funny when she said it. I wished I recorded it. We were all laughing when she said that. Razz Razz Razz
OOH!! I know!! Some take like forever!! But they're uber fast! Seriously. I was shocked when I heard the news. I was like "A new one?? So fast!!"
Go McFly! We'll be here to freakin' support you! McFly McFly McFly McFly
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down