FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  Dana on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:46 pm

I had some time today. Smile

YEY!

http://mcflyphilippines.co.nr

http://mcflyphilippines.co.nr

http://mcflyphilippines.co.nr

http://mcflyphilippines.co.nr

http://mcflyphilippines.co.nr

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  kaisthelimit on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:33 pm

I love the banner Very Happy
Wow, we definitely had grown in number O_o but I don't know some of the ohter members.
Well, hope to bump into them soon.(summerrrr) (:
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  jaschier on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 pm

im off with their blogs! coz' its like after reading them, its like we are way to far from them, really! haha! its like i want to go in sydney! i crave for their new musics! so excited in their new album! its like im having now a sugar rush! rrr!



AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mallet

but on the second thought... its like its so sad to realize everything sleepy
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  sapphire on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:33 pm

AWESOME Banner Dana! Smile

yay for you, mate! ^_^ ^_^
avatar
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm

australians are lucky Neutral
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  McFly(nick) on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 pm

kewl banner.. i wish we used the new staright haird danny ^_^.. but its ok.. aslong as its my idol and rolemodel wahah ^_^
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  nicoleaika on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 pm

geez... I'm sorry if I'm late... masyadong busy sa school eh.. by the way, I love the banner (I'm second! OMG!! Thanks Very Happy!) Belated Happy Birthday Danny!!!
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  anika on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 pm

nicoleaika wrote:geez... I'm sorry if I'm late... masyadong busy sa school eh.. by the way, I love the banner (I'm second! OMG!! Thanks Very Happy!) Belated Happy Birthday Danny!!!

haha. Aw... That's okay. At least you still greeted. Very Happy
During Danny's birthday, my classmates and I went out to celebrate! There were like 26 of us and we ate at Pizza Hut. It was funny. We had our own banner. hahaha.
Then I pretended to be "Danny-ka". My nick name's Danny. And then my classmates told the Pizza Hut crew that it was Dannyka's birthday, or me. haha. So the whole crew started singing Happy Birthday to me and they even gave me a cake. LOL. It was so so funny! But really fun. lol! lol! lol!
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 am

anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:geez... I'm sorry if I'm late... masyadong busy sa school eh.. by the way, I love the banner (I'm second! OMG!! Thanks Very Happy!) Belated Happy Birthday Danny!!!

haha. Aw... That's okay. At least you still greeted. Very Happy
During Danny's birthday, my classmates and I went out to celebrate! There were like 26 of us and we ate at Pizza Hut. It was funny. We had our own banner. hahaha.
Then I pretended to be "Danny-ka". My nick name's Danny. And then my classmates told the Pizza Hut crew that it was Dannyka's birthday, or me. haha. So the whole crew started singing Happy Birthday to me and they even gave me a cake. LOL. It was so so funny! But really fun. lol! lol! lol!

kewl!!! aus ah!! XD XD XD adik... nice one... very good! XD

at home, nagcelebrate din kami kasi bday ng Tita ko
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  anika on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am

Wow!! She and Danny have the same birthday?? Cool!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My sister has the same birthday as Tom. Razz
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 am

anika wrote:Wow!! She and Danny have the same birthday?? Cool!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My sister has the same birthday as Tom. Razz

yeah... actually the day na bininyagan ako March 12 din Very Happy

oh? really?? nice...

(one of my best friends has the same birthday with Dougie XD)
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  maia 8D on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 am

anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:geez... I'm sorry if I'm late... masyadong busy sa school eh.. by the way, I love the banner (I'm second! OMG!! Thanks Very Happy!) Belated Happy Birthday Danny!!!

haha. Aw... That's okay. At least you still greeted. Very Happy
During Danny's birthday, my classmates and I went out to celebrate! There were like 26 of us and we ate at Pizza Hut. It was funny. We had our own banner. hahaha.
Then I pretended to be "Danny-ka". My nick name's Danny. And then my classmates told the Pizza Hut crew that it was Dannyka's birthday, or me. haha. So the whole crew started singing Happy Birthday to me and they even gave me a cake. LOL. It was so so funny! But really fun. lol! lol! lol!

AWWW! That's so cute! Smile)

Danny's birthday was during the hellest hell week ever. So we couldn't go out. I told my friend to bring a cake the day before. Then recess time on Danny's birthday, I told her to bring it out and... it was just a tiny cupcake with a candle. HAHA. but that's was okay. Smile) We sang and stuff. Next time, we're bringing a bigger cake. Haha.

About australia and japan: I'M SO JEALOUS. Neutral It's unfair *sob* and now their going back to australia for the nth time to record?!? record here!!! Smile)
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  anika on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am

^ hahaha. Aw... Hey, it's the celebration that counts! Very Happy Very Happy
It was kind of embarassing. But fun! haha. The bill was pretty big though. 3,200! We had bottomless iced tea. That's why. But me and my friend paid for it. We treated them kasi. haha.
Our tutor came and he was laughing and he said "Nakakahiya kayo." laugh together laugh together laugh together
Oh well. All for Danny!!
I know! It is so unfair!! My friend lives in Japan. I dunno if she saw them. She must've. aw...
I know! They're recording again in australia!! JEEEZZZ!!! haha.
Oh well, at least they're working on it. I'm surprised. It's pretty fast you know. But I'm impressed. I know the songs'll be awesome. I can't get Lies out of my head.
My friend here in the forum, MEG, was so funny during the party. we were watching the You've Got a Friend Video. and she got jealous of the African kids.
Me: "They're lucky, right?"
MEG: "I know. I wish I was an African and lived in Africa."

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  maia 8D on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:15 pm

anika wrote:^ hahaha. Aw... Hey, it's the celebration that counts! Very Happy Very Happy
It was kind of embarassing. But fun! haha. The bill was pretty big though. 3,200! We had bottomless iced tea. That's why. But me and my friend paid for it. We treated them kasi. haha.
Our tutor came and he was laughing and he said "Nakakahiya kayo." laugh together laugh together laugh together
Oh well. All for Danny!!
I know! It is so unfair!! My friend lives in Japan. I dunno if she saw them. She must've. aw...
I know! They're recording again in australia!! JEEEZZZ!!! haha.
Oh well, at least they're working on it. I'm surprised. It's pretty fast you know. But I'm impressed. I know the songs'll be awesome. I can't get Lies out of my head.
My friend here in the forum, MEG, was so funny during the party. we were watching the You've Got a Friend Video. and she got jealous of the African kids.
Me: "They're lucky, right?"
MEG: "I know. I wish I was an African and lived in Africa."

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

there's nothing exactly wrong with that sentence. but it's still funny. Smile)

i agree. they're like, always on the move. an album every year, imagine that?! most bands take, what? 2 years? more? HAHA. Go MCFLY
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  anika on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 pm

haha. I know. It was funny when she said it. I wished I recorded it. We were all laughing when she said that. Razz Razz Razz
OOH!! I know!! Some take like forever!! But they're uber fast! Seriously. I was shocked when I heard the news. I was like "A new one?? So fast!!"
Go McFly! We'll be here to freakin' support you! McFly McFly McFly McFly
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY SOME NEWS! + DANNY'S BANNER!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum