McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

+6
sapphire
jaschier
McFly(nick)
anika
kaisthelimit
Dana
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere Empty McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  Dana Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Dana
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere Empty Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Niyahahahaha!!! They broke up!!! Finally! LOL kidding, I think Danny's not affected. Wonder why? Twisted Evil
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere Empty Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  anika Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm

kai(: wrote:Niyahahahaha!!! They broke up!!! Finally! LOL kidding, I think Danny's not affected. Wonder why? Twisted Evil

Hahaha. Indeed. He seems okay. aww... He's single once more. Razz
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:15 pm

anika wrote:[quote:ebff="kai(:"]Niyahahahaha!!! They broke up!!! Finally! LOL kidding, I think Danny's not affected. Wonder why? Twisted Evil

Hahaha. Indeed. He seems okay. aww... He's single once more. Razz[/quote]

Oh yes!!! I feel happy when he's single eventho I know that I don't have any chance in him. Haha.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 pm

kai(: wrote:
anika wrote:[quote:ebff="kai(:"]Niyahahahaha!!! They broke up!!! Finally! LOL kidding, I think Danny's not affected. Wonder why? Twisted Evil

Oh yes!!! I feel happy when he's single eventho I know that I don't have any chance in him. Haha.[/quote]

haha. I totally get you! At least you're comforted with the fact that no woman will ever have him. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:49 am

haha.. they broke up.. woooo.. i know some1 here would love this.. wahahah XD Very Happy
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:29 pm

ok they are happy now, i think, that's like a pass time for danny Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 pm

anika wrote:
anika wrote:
kai(: wrote:Niyahahahaha!!! They broke up!!! Finally! LOL kidding, I think Danny's not affected. Wonder why? Twisted Evil

Oh yes!!! I feel happy when he's single eventho I know that I don't have any chance in him. Haha.

haha. I totally get you! At least you're comforted with the fact that no woman will ever have him. Very Happy

Amen!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 pm

anika wrote:[quote:0452="kai(:"]
anika wrote:[quote:0452="kai(:"]Niyahahahaha!!! They broke up!!! Finally! LOL kidding, I think Danny's not affected. Wonder why? Twisted Evil

haha. I totally get you! At least you're comforted with the fact that no woman will ever have him. Very Happy[/quote]

Amen!![/quote]

Seriously!! hahaha. Amen indeed!! cheers cheers
yeeeah. He's siiingggllleee and no one has hiiiim. Dance Dance
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:02 pm

^ Oh yes:))
Dance Dance PBJT! PBJT!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:48 pm

I would so gladly want to find the shirt that Dougie used in the 5 colours video (even if it meant digging up the whole dumpster in England). But I'm sure someone trashed his trash after he threw his stuff out. Probabaly to sell it in e-bay or something. Shocked *goes to check e-bay*

Danny deserves someone way better. Super Tounge
laugh together

He's single again! XD
sapphire
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:43 pm

sapphire wrote:I would so gladly want to find the shirt that Dougie used in the 5 colours video (even if it meant digging up the whole dumpster in England). But I'm sure someone trashed his trash after he threw his stuff out. Probabaly to sell it in e-bay or something. Shocked *goes to check e-bay*

laugh together

He's single again! XD

i want to buy their shirts Razz ...
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:35 pm

THEY BROKE UP????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Approve! Approve! Approve! clap clap clap Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Dance Dance Dance Dance lub lub lub ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:39 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:THEY BROKE UP????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Approve! Approve! Approve! clap clap clap Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Dance Dance Dance Dance lub lub lub ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

hahahahahaha. I KNOW!!! Time to celebrate!!!! wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo laugh together
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 pm

jaschier wrote:
sapphire wrote:I would so gladly want to find the shirt that Dougie used in the 5 colours video (even if it meant digging up the whole dumpster in England). But I'm sure someone trashed his trash after he threw his stuff out. Probabaly to sell it in e-bay or something. Shocked *goes to check e-bay*

laugh together

He's single again! XD

ME TOO! But I bet it would be so expensive. Especially when you're in a competition with another fan girl. Haha. And if they did sell their shirts on e-bay, Of course they'd give it to the highest bidder and I bet other people who shop there carry loads of cash.
lol!

But hey, why not give it a try. ^_^

---

@ Anika

SOOO RIGHT! Time to PARTEEEEYYY! (:
sapphire
sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:04 pm

sapphire wrote:
jaschier wrote:

laugh together

He's single again! XD

ME TOO! But I bet it would be so expensive. Especially when you're in a competition with another fan girl. Haha. And if they did sell their shirts on e-bay, Of course they'd give it to the highest bidder and I bet other people who shop there carry loads of cash.
lol!

But hey, why not give it a try. ^_^

---

@ Anika

SOOO RIGHT! Time to PARTEEEEYYY! (:

Oh I totally agree. Thos are aweesssoomme shirts.
yeeeeyyy!!! Let's party together! LOL. PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:54 pm

i feel like hitting myself. I didn't even know about the danny and olivia split! i thought the split meant here was about olivia. DDDDUhH! laugh together
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 pm

XD
I already knew about this several days ago... but unable to comment here... hehe... at last, SINGLE AGAIN!!! WOOHOO!!! DANNY!!

PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! clap clap clap Joy! Joy! Joy! Dance Dance Dance wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Approve! Approve! Approve!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 am

Dougie's blog was hilarious. ((:
Wait. By, "having my pathetic excuse of hair destroyed to start fresh", does he mean, he shaved his hair off? :O that's... something.

Oh gosh, if only we lived in McFly village, *sigh* Whoever finds that shirt (or any of his shirts, for that matter) is freakin lucky. *jealous*

YES! THEY'VE SPLIT! FINALLY!
For some strange reason, I rejoice when Danny's single. But I like the rest of them with their girlfriends. And it's not like I have the slightest chance of getting Danny, but, I dunno. XD

OH THAT'S COOL. They met Paul McCartney. Oh sorry, SIR Paul.
And Gio looks amazingly pretty in the last pic.
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:01 am

Oh yes!!! I feel happy when he's single eventho I know that I don't have any chance in him. Haha.[/quote]

Yeah. He seems... fine. I mean, didn't he say that relationships should be fun and like, he doesn't like commitment. Laura should know that. (Or should she? O_o XD)
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:03 pm

okay.. speaking of relationship.. i know this is kind of off topic.. i just want to ask if it's true that Tom's already engaged... just asking..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:07 pm

nicoleaika wrote:okay.. speaking of relationship.. i know this is kind of off topic.. i just want to ask if it's true that Tom's already engaged... just asking..

HE IS???? I've never heard anything about it. Did you hear anything about it?
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 pm

anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:okay.. speaking of relationship.. i know this is kind of off topic.. i just want to ask if it's true that Tom's already engaged... just asking..

HE IS???? I've never heard anything about it. Did you hear anything about it?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443715744&highlight#/profile.php?id=1443715744&v=app_2347471856&viewas=1077664898

it says:

Sunday Mirror
I hear McFly singer Danny Jones has decided Miss England winner Laura Coleman is not his Star Girl after all. Friends of the cute boy band star tell me Danny ended their four-month affair last week. Cheeky Danny was accused of kissing the beauty queen while still with ex-girlfriend Olivia Shaw - ending that romance. Now he's back on the singles scene.

But who will Dan go on the pull with? Bandmate Harry Judd is dating Escala star Izzy Johnston, Dougie Poynter is withpop babe Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays and Tom Fletcher is engaged to actress Giovanna Falcone. Microwave meal for one, Danny?
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Oh, Danny! That's okay! You have US (these gorgeous people over at McFly Philippines). ^_^

@ Anika

Yeah! It's time to start the Fricklemazingradilucious-Skatdiddleyo-rumplestiltskin-kinklepoop PARTEEEEEYYY! (:
sapphire
sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

sapphire wrote:Oh, Danny! That's okay! You have US (these gorgeous people over at McFly Philippines). ^_^

@ Anika

Yeah! It's time to start the Fricklemazingradilucious-Skatdiddleyo-rumplestiltskin-kinklepoop PARTEEEEEYYY! (:

hahahaha. I totally agree! Yup! He has US. laugh together
I loooooove Tom's expression!! AW.... So cute and whacked out at the same time! Dance
Saw dougie's pic. He got his hair cut? haha.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next