McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  sapphire on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:01 am

anika wrote:
sapphire wrote:Oh, Danny! That's okay! You have US (these gorgeous people over at McFly Philippines). ^_^

@ Anika

Yeah! It's time to start the Fricklemazingradilucious-Skatdiddleyo-rumplestiltskin-kinklepoop PARTEEEEEYYY! (:


hahahaha. I totally agree! Yup! He has US. laugh together
I loooooove Tom's expression!! AW.... So cute and whacked out at the same time! Dance
Saw dougie's pic. He got his hair cut? haha.

Yeah. totally wicked! PBJT!

I think so. He still looks uber cute though. laugh together
avatar
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  maia 8D on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:33 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:okay.. speaking of relationship.. i know this is kind of off topic.. i just want to ask if it's true that Tom's already engaged... just asking..


HE IS???? I've never heard anything about it. Did you hear anything about it?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443715744&highlight#/profile.php?id=1443715744&v=app_2347471856&viewas=1077664898

it says:

Sunday Mirror
I hear McFly singer Danny Jones has decided Miss England winner Laura Coleman is not his Star Girl after all. Friends of the cute boy band star tell me Danny ended their four-month affair last week. Cheeky Danny was accused of kissing the beauty queen while still with ex-girlfriend Olivia Shaw - ending that romance. Now he's back on the singles scene.

But who will Dan go on the pull with? Bandmate Harry Judd is dating Escala star Izzy Johnston, Dougie Poynter is withpop babe Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays and Tom Fletcher is engaged to actress Giovanna Falcone. Microwave meal for one, Danny?

THAT'S REALLY COOL 8D
If it IS true, then I'm really happy for Tom.
And it's about time too. They've been together for like, forever. And I like them together.

But... she's an actress? That's cool. Very Happy
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  nicoleaika on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:34 pm

maia <3 wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:okay.. speaking of relationship.. i know this is kind of off topic.. i just want to ask if it's true that Tom's already engaged... just asking..


HE IS???? I've never heard anything about it. Did you hear anything about it?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443715744&highlight#/profile.php?id=1443715744&v=app_2347471856&viewas=1077664898

it says:

Sunday Mirror
I hear McFly singer Danny Jones has decided Miss England winner Laura Coleman is not his Star Girl after all. Friends of the cute boy band star tell me Danny ended their four-month affair last week. Cheeky Danny was accused of kissing the beauty queen while still with ex-girlfriend Olivia Shaw - ending that romance. Now he's back on the singles scene.

But who will Dan go on the pull with? Bandmate Harry Judd is dating Escala star Izzy Johnston, Dougie Poynter is withpop babe Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays and Tom Fletcher is engaged to actress Giovanna Falcone. Microwave meal for one, Danny?

THAT'S REALLY COOL 8D
If it IS true, then I'm really happy for Tom.
And it's about time too. They've been together for like, forever. And I like them together.

But... she's an actress? That's cool. Very Happy

I think, like a broadway actress or stage actress...

yeah... they're really a cute couple...
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:39 am

* insert evil laugh here * mouth taped

Whoever goes out with him next should really consider that he doesn't have plans of settling down. I think it's quite obvious and he's admitted it in several magazine articles already.

Well, as long as he's being good and honest we'll still love him, right? Smile

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  nicoleaika on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 am

carmzy_sweetness wrote:* insert evil laugh here * mouth taped

Whoever goes out with him next should really consider that he doesn't have plans of settling down. I think it's quite obvious and he's admitted it in several magazine articles already.

Well, as long as he's being good and honest we'll still love him, right? Smile

right right... "good" Twisted Evil *toinkz*

he's good naman eh, and honest Very Happy
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  kaisthelimit on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:* insert evil laugh here * mouth taped

Whoever goes out with him next should really consider that he doesn't have plans of settling down. I think it's quite obvious and he's admitted it in several magazine articles already.

Well, as long as he's being good and honest we'll still love him, right? Smile

He's CUTE and honest. Hahahaaha.
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 pm

nicoleaika wrote:right right... "good" Twisted Evil *toinkz*

he's good naman eh, and honest Very Happy

lol... yung *toinkz* ba diyan may double meaning??? Razz


kai(: wrote:He's CUTE and honest. Hahahaaha.

EXACTLY. Laughing cheers

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  nicoleaika on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:right right... "good" Twisted Evil *toinkz*

he's good naman eh, and honest Very Happy

lol... yung *toinkz* ba diyan may double meaning??? Razz


ahh.. ehh... siguro i don't know.. maybe... but he's honest... hehe.. and cute/hot..
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  kaisthelimit on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
kai(: wrote:He's CUTE and honest. Hahahaaha.

EXACTLY. Laughing cheers

Cute nalang imbis na honest. Hahahaha. Razz
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  maia 8D on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 pm

kai(: wrote:
carmzy_sweetness wrote:
[quote:28bc="kai(:"]He's CUTE and honest. Hahahaaha.

EXACTLY. Laughing cheers

Cute nalang imbis na honest. Hahahaha. Razz[/quote]

Haha. Not always honest eh. but always cute. Haha.


ARGHHHHH. Right Gio has a twitter? Someone asked if she was engaged. She said no!
AG. AGH. AAGHERAMAAAA.

Oh well. Soon. Haha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  sapphire on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Have you guys seen LAURA's facebook account? he's actually Dougie's friend on facebook.
avatar
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Location : In the Hall of Destiny.
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum