McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom's New Blog + Hollyoaks! + McFly on Philippine TV??

+6
nikka!
kaisthelimit
Zehr
sapphire
nicoleaika
Dana
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tom's New Blog + Hollyoaks! + McFly on Philippine TV?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom's New Blog + Hollyoaks! + McFly on Philippine TV??

Post  jaschier Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 pm

anika wrote:
maia 8D wrote:
jaschier wrote:
maia 8D wrote:
carmzy_sweetness wrote:
maia <3 wrote:Never heard of it too. Good taste in women? Hmmm. Yeah. Kinda. Actually, they all do. Cept of course for Danny. I don't like those he's dated (oh come on, Kelly Osbourne?! Agh.) Haha.

I saw it in Myspace sites. I can't be so sure either.

And omFgosh! Danny dated Kelly O!?! Shocked Shocked

I know right? O_O Bad taste. Hehehe.

ok kelly, wait, ahmm full name of kelly please, please, i forgot the name of the other girl, that made big issue of their dating gone, disaster, dont tell me she was.

kelly osbounre. i'll look for the article. Smile

^ oh yess!! Kelly osbourne!! I saw a vid and it was true. The reporter asked Danny and Danny just made a face and was like "I don't care." haha. He looked really awkward and Tom and the rest were teasing him. lol!
Yup. I think ozzy osbourne didn't like Danny? haha.
well, past is past. I nearly puked when I learned they went out on a date. pale pale pale

ok i can remember her, h shicks! kelly! haha Razz go danny!... explain for Danny
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Tom's New Blog + Hollyoaks! + McFly on Philippine TV?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom's New Blog + Hollyoaks! + McFly on Philippine TV??

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:16 pm

^ seriously.... that was sooooo wrong. Talk about a totally wrong match. pale
Anyways, I wonder who he's dating now?
I saw one facebook profile (I dunno if it's a poser or something) but a girl called Jessica Bynes keeps on leaving comments on his wall like "Love you monkey." and "Ooh! Hollyoaks? My favorite boy on my favorite show!)
I'm not sure if that's a real Danny profile, but Una Healy (from the saturdays) is posting on that too. And it seems like the real Una Healy. Frankie and Mollie from the Saturdays are commenting on that too. Well, the pictures that they had on their profile seemed like they were pretty hard to get a hold of. Anyways, I sort of don't believe it. lol!
If you have a facebook, just check her out. But I'm pretty sure (or at least hoping) that it's just some poser. Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:24 pm

anika wrote:^ seriously.... that was sooooo wrong. Talk about a totally wrong match. pale
I saw one facebook profile (I dunno if it's a poser or something) but a girl called Jessica Bynes keeps on leaving comments on his wall like "Love you monkey." and "Ooh! Hollyoaks? My favorite boy on my favorite show!)
I'm not sure if that's a real Danny profile, but Una Healy (from the saturdays) is posting on that too. And it seems like the real Una Healy. Frankie and Mollie from the Saturdays are commenting on that too. Well, the pictures that they had on their profile seemed like they were pretty hard to get a hold of. Anyways, I sort of don't believe it. lol!
If you have a facebook, just check her out. But I'm pretty sure (or at least hoping) that it's just some poser. Very Happy

haha, seems girls are hunting him now...

but i trust danny's taste...! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:27 pm

^ haha. I know. I hope he finds someone good soon. Very Happy
Anyways, it must be a poser. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:53 pm

^^ What you said. So far, among the girls he's dated, I liked Kendra (correct me if I am wrong because I honestly don't know if that's the right name).

Although it was a long time ago she seemed really nice. I still don't know why they broke up though.

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:04 pm

anika wrote:^ seriously.... that was sooooo wrong. Talk about a totally wrong match. pale

Hmmm. I remember a blog of Tom's saying that some of the posers convinced even some of their family members that it was really them. So I dunno. I'm not that convinced about them too. Cause Dougie on Facebook is still active cept Dougie on twitter said he hasn't used his in ages. Awwww. Tartar sauce. Sad
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:09 pm

^ I know. Anyway, checked the girl. Not her I guess. Jeez these posers are.... good posers. hahaha.
Didn't dougie say he didn't use facebook? I dunno. He said that on twitter. he was like, banned or something? haha. I dunno.
yeah. shame really. Sad
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:11 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:^^ What you said. So far, among the girls he's dated, I liked Kendra (correct me if I am wrong because I honestly don't know if that's the right name).

Although it was a long time ago she seemed really nice. I still don't know why they broke up though.

ahh! I saw that too! wasn't she australian? yup. Kendra's her name. I liked her too. She's pretty. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:19 pm

anika wrote:^ I know. Anyway, checked the girl. Not her I guess. Jeez these posers are.... good posers. hahaha.
Didn't dougie say he didn't use facebook? I dunno. He said that on twitter. he was like, banned or something? haha. I dunno.
yeah. shame really. Sad

Good posers. Haha. It's a talent. ((: Yeah. Like, he was banned from looking or something. So he had before, but not anymore. Hmmmmm.

anika wrote:
carmzy_sweetness wrote:^^ What you said. So far, among the girls he's dated, I liked Kendra (correct me if I am wrong because I honestly don't know if that's the right name).

ahh! I saw that too! wasn't she australian? yup. Kendra's her name. I liked her too. She's pretty. Very Happy

I don't think I remember Kendra.
...*googles away*
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:31 pm

^ haha. Oh well. It's not worth chatting with a poser, though you're blissfully happy. LOL.
ah. Kendra. She was my fave gf of Danny. Very Happy
I don't like Kelly Osbourne. haha. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:52 pm

^Haha. Okay. I agree. She looks reeeaaally pretty. And seems nice. But I dunno her attitude. Haha.
Kelly Osbourne *shudders* what was he thinking. She's pregnant now, isn't she? Saw her on E! or something and I'm glad Danny didn't end up with her.
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:03 pm

^ I know!! No No No No
haha. She is??? wooooooaah. affraid affraid
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Haha. Yeah. I guess. Haha.
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 pm

maia 8D wrote:Haha. Yeah. I guess. Haha.

oooh. I try to avoid her, so I don't know much. haha. just like the way I do with amy winehouse. Twisted Evil
glad it's not danny's kid.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:18 pm

ok, i really hate posers, so wanna be in this world! Twisted Evil
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:15 am

anika wrote:
maia 8D wrote:Haha. Yeah. I guess. Haha.

oooh. I try to avoid her, so I don't know much. haha. just like the way I do with amy winehouse. Twisted Evil
glad it's not danny's kid.

Mhmmm.
Amy Winehouse. She kinda scares me. O_O
Sooo glad. Hahaha. I mean, it could've been him. O_O ...XDD
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2