McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMERICAN IDOL, BABY!!

4 posters

Go down

AMERICAN IDOL, BABY!! Empty AMERICAN IDOL, BABY!!

Post  carmela :> Wed May 20, 2009 10:29 pm

i am very surprised that no one has put up a thread about american idol! weird. haha!

so, yeah. what are your thoughts about AI? who do you think's going to win?
GUY NEXT DOOR VS GUY LINER

oh yeah, this thread doesn't necessarily have to be about season 8. you can talk about all the other seasons & their respective contestants. *ehem* DAVID COOK & DAVID ARCHULETA *ehem*
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL, BABY!! Empty Re: AMERICAN IDOL, BABY!!

Post  anika Wed May 20, 2009 10:45 pm

OMD!!!! I don't know who's gonna win!! Seriously!! hahahaha. I think both are good and I'd be happy for whoever wins.
Last year I was a bit pissed coz I was for archuleta. LOL. But I loved Cook too. I was just loyal to archuleta from the beginning. And seeing him during the concert did not change my opinion of him. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Go Adam and Kris. They BOTH should release albums after AI is over. Allison too. She reminds me of kelly clarkson. Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Wed May 20, 2009 11:07 pm

i dont know either. im happy for either of them. but here's what i think:
i LOOOVEE kris more. i think he's a musician and adam's a performer. i do believe that adam is awesome on-stage and he is such a delight to watch. (i know i'd want to see him if he has a concert here!) but that's because he's into theater and he likes all those as we say "bongga" moves. he likes effects and drama and costumes and all that jazz. and he always screams/screeches. i know he's good and always delivers but i actually dont see myself buying a record of his if it will be filled with high-pitched notes. i dont think my ears can take it! kris on the other hand is a well-rounded artist. he is very talented and he can play the guitar and piano very well! the problem with him is, he isnt a superb performer. he's good to listen to and i'd defnitely buy his record but when it comes to watching him on stage..he's kinda boring. so, yeah. anything goes. and i do believe after observing all the other past idols, most of the winners come out with records that have potential but aren't THAT good. as in, records that could do better. i think it's because of their record label. i think they're limited. take david cook for example, he was awesome in season 7 especially with his song choices & his arrangements (always be my baby) but then his single, light on, isn't that great. it was nice. but, let's just say i expected more. his album was nice though. but, i dunno. i cant explain it. oh well, we'll see. it's not like we can do anything about it. it's all in america's hands now. they have a tough decision to make. Razz

and yes, they should definitely release albums after. they're both so talented and they both have many fans!

wow. that was long. sorry. Very Happy
*that was only 1 part. i have yet to talk about my opinions on the davids! haha! but i'll save that for next time. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Wed May 20, 2009 11:28 pm

I honestly liked kris more than adam tonight.. but, of course, I like them both. Razz
I'm pretty anxious to see who wins. I can't take the suspense!

IM SO SAD THAT THIS SEASON'S AMERICAN IDOL WILL END ALREADY... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Wed May 20, 2009 11:39 pm

^yeah. i loved adam's smoke effect though! haha! but his cape thingy made him look scary for me. LOL.

i loved kris' heartless cover the best. i run out of words to describe it. it is just plain awesome! he put soul into a kanye west song. how hard is that to do?! HAHAHA.

me too. i want it to be 8am here already! but, i'd be happy for whoever wins. they both deserve it anyway. Wink

IWANTTHEMBOTHTOVISITTHEPHILIPPINESANDDOABACKTOBACKSHOWJUSTLIKETHEDAVIDS. PLEASEOHPLEASE. :">

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu May 21, 2009 12:01 am

carmela :> wrote:^yeah. i loved adam's smoke effect though! haha! but his cape thingy made him look scary for me. LOL.

i loved kris' heartless cover the best. i run out of words to describe it. it is just plain awesome! he put soul into a kanye west song. how hard is that to do?! HAHAHA.

me too. i want it to be 8am here already! but, i'd be happy for whoever wins. they both deserve it anyway. Wink

IWANTTHEMBOTHTOVISITTHEPHILIPPINESANDDOABACKTOBACKSHOWJUSTLIKETHEDAVIDS. PLEASEOHPLEASE. :">

yeah! the smoke effect was cool.. i must admit, it reminded me of the undertaker though. you know.. from WWE. hehe..
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 12:10 am

^hahahaha! i dont watch WWE. but i can imagine it. and then, suddenly, an image of adam as a wrestler appears in my head. WEEEIIRDD. hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 12:11 am

did you guys hear adam during top 3 week & ryan was talking to them before katy perry performed.
he said: 'I WANNA SEE KATY PERRY!" in the gay-est voice you could imagine! hahaha! i laughed soo hard. cute!

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Thu May 21, 2009 12:27 am

ME TOO. I want them to visit us here!!

I can't wait to know who's gonna win na nga eh! Smile) But I hope it's Kris. :"> But I'm fine with Adam anyway. Smile)
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 12:42 am

^ i would soo watch that!! i hate that kris has a wife.. Sad RAWR. Neutral

but i believe the david&david combination is better than kradam. sorry. but, yeah. almost there though. Wink

YESSS. im fine with any. i dont wanna keep my hopes up eh. and i know they'll both do well after AI and that's all that matters to me. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 1:16 am

MEAH!!

i saw an interview of David Cook's and i he said it with his own mouth that he's going to perform permanent during the finale! aww. :"> i swear, i love that song! it gets me every time. if he performed it live here, there is no doubt that i'd cry. especially if he starts to tear up. Sad hope he does well! i can already see the emotions pouring out from him. Sad RIP ADAM COOK. Sad i am soo going to buy the video from itunes. Very Happy

we are the last 2 standing. hahahahaha!
im sorry to say though that i am leaving. i gotta get my beauty sleep. need to wake up early tomorrow. and after that, im off to my review so i do not have time to rest. anyway, night dude. YOU BETTER BE ONLINE IN THE FORUMS TOMORROW! Razz i'll text you. night. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Thu May 21, 2009 11:49 am

^ HE PERFORMED IT! :"> but he was kinda sad... Neutral I feel so emotional when he sang that... Neutral

KRIS ALLEN WON.
meah XD
meah XD

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 12:23 pm

KRIS ALLEN WINS!!! WOHOOOO!!
im soo freakin' happy!!

yeah. i swear, i saw him tear up at the end. Sad
im trying to figure out how to buy his performance on AI of permanent on itunes.......

grr. did you notice that simon didnt stand up? Neutral Neutral Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Thu May 21, 2009 12:35 pm

^ I'm so happy too! Very Happy But a lot of people are disappointed because they wanted Adam to win.. Neutral Simon didn't stand up? :O I didn't notice that... Neutral
meah XD
meah XD

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 11:57 pm

tss. dont get me started on all the people who are bashing adam. askhfdkl; Neutral Neutral Neutral
one-word: PIKON.

yeahp. i can understand why he's shocked but..hello. courtesy. respect. he did win! and he said they both deserve to be where they are now..so he should respect whoever wins. unless, he didnt really mean that and just said it to make them both happy. but that's just lousy of him. i had so much respect for simon before, but now..i dunno..

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 11:57 pm

I'M WATCHING HEARTLESS AGAIN AND AGAIN! :"> :">
I LOVE IT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down