Another poll

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:12 pm

[quote="nicoleaika"]
kai(: wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
kai(: wrote:
meah XD wrote:Oh noez! We have to make them win fast. Neutral
archie's leading O_O and danny g. got more votes than danny j. O_O

Danny G(TF)Okey's on the 3rd place now!!! What are his fans doing? My gaddd.
Trivia: You see @GoCheeksGo? That's Adam Lambert's ex. Hahahaha.

Yes. I know. Actually I voted for him too (coz gush, he's so funny! "i know him because of adam but i love him because of himself.."--Very Happy)

O_O

Danny G's in 3rd place.
Archie's first. Tom's second. Danny Jones is fifth, right? Then Dougie's sixth? Cheeks is eight. O_O

Me too! Hahaaha. Yes TT_TT Actually I'm voting for Tom Felton just so he can top G(TF)Okey. Yes I hate him so much. Sorry Gokey fans.

Me too. I hate him. Okay, not really super hate like how I hate Draaake and Sarrrrrver.

XD I didn't vote for Tom F. --O_O I mean, Tom Felton. XD Wow.

Lol you hate Drake? Haha. I hate Sarver too. I hate Gokey and Sarver for being jerks.
Hahaha, confusing eh? XD
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  jaschier on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:15 pm

they nee to win at least one of the polls! but the mag one was cooler.
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  nicoleaika on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:05 pm

[quote="kai(:"]
nicoleaika wrote:
kai(: wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
kai(: wrote:
meah XD wrote:Oh noez! We have to make them win fast. Neutral
archie's leading O_O and danny g. got more votes than danny j. O_O

Danny G(TF)Okey's on the 3rd place now!!! What are his fans doing? My gaddd.
Trivia: You see @GoCheeksGo? That's Adam Lambert's ex. Hahahaha.

Yes. I know. Actually I voted for him too (coz gush, he's so funny! "i know him because of adam but i love him because of himself.."--Very Happy)

O_O

Danny G's in 3rd place.
Archie's first. Tom's second. Danny Jones is fifth, right? Then Dougie's sixth? Cheeks is eight. O_O

Me too! Hahaaha. Yes TT_TT Actually I'm voting for Tom Felton just so he can top G(TF)Okey. Yes I hate him so much. Sorry Gokey fans.

Me too. I hate him. Okay, not really super hate like how I hate Draaake and Sarrrrrver.

XD I didn't vote for Tom F. --O_O I mean, Tom Felton. XD Wow.

Lol you hate Drake? Haha. I hate Sarver too. I hate Gokey and Sarver for being jerks.
Hahaha, confusing eh? XD

Okay, I don't really hate him, I just don't like him but I love Cheeks<3.

Kinda.. XD Coz on Dannys, we can just say danny j. or danny g. but to toms, whoa, they're both F. XD

Wait, we can still vote on other countries, right? Like in UK, US..
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  jaschier on Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:07 pm

guys vote GIO to miss twitter, or carrie, its another title.
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  kaisthelimit on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:16 pm

AIKA It's pretty much the same thing. Hahahaha. Me too, I don't like Drake that much as I love Cheeks. Haha. Wonder why? Cheeks has the power lol
Haha, right. Tom F--what? XD
Um, Idk. I've seen teh Iceland thingy with Cheeks but I haven't seen Mcfly's.

JASCHIER Could you post the link?
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  nicoleaika on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 pm

kai(: wrote:AIKA It's pretty much the same thing. Hahahaha. Me too, I don't like Drake that much as I love Cheeks. Haha. Wonder why? Cheeks has the power lol
Haha, right. Tom F--what? XD
Um, Idk. I've seen teh Iceland thingy with Cheeks but I haven't seen Mcfly's.

yeah, Cheeks is.... oh gush... he's so nice, he comment back at me on myspace! I'm so happy!!
XD Tom F..... I think long time ago we talked about them too.... here.. in this forum..
awww... someone should nominate them...

i just check out the hall of fame... wow... 3/4 of the boys made it.. (where's harry?!) congrats...
I don't know Anoop's on the top20 funniest icon! XD
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  Zehr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Is it me or Tom's name isn't really found there?
I'm lost. lol. I wanted to vote~
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  nicoleaika on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Zehr wrote:Is it me or Tom's name isn't really found there?
I'm lost. lol. I wanted to vote~

wait. where? what country? i voted for danny on ireland, tom's not there.
in uk, tom, danny, and dougie are leading.
i check out on brazil, tom, danny, and dougie are there too.

and of course, voted. Very Happy
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  Zehr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Ok.. I don't get it. xD
What site do you go to to vote?
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  nicoleaika on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Zehr wrote:Ok.. I don't get it. xD
What site do you go to to vote?

i'm voting here: http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/

I think we're talking about different polls O_O
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  kaisthelimit on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
kai(: wrote:AIKA It's pretty much the same thing. Hahahaha. Me too, I don't like Drake that much as I love Cheeks. Haha. Wonder why? Cheeks has the power lol
Haha, right. Tom F--what? XD
Um, Idk. I've seen teh Iceland thingy with Cheeks but I haven't seen Mcfly's.

yeah, Cheeks is.... oh gush... he's so nice, he comment back at me on myspace! I'm so happy!!
XD Tom F..... I think long time ago we talked about them too.... here.. in this forum..
awww... someone should nominate them...

i just check out the hall of fame... wow... 3/4 of the boys made it.. (where's harry?!) congrats...
I don't know Anoop's on the top20 funniest icon! XD

He did? Wow. What'd he say? (:
Oh yeah, I think I started that. I think I said something about me being embarassed 'coz I thought Tom Felton's is Tom's Fletcher's name. Hahahaha.
Yes, someone should. But I dunno how. Haha.
Lol. Harry's not there? Haha.
Really? Anoop? Wait I'll go check (:
I can't find Anoop ):
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  nicoleaika on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:33 pm

kai(: wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
kai(: wrote:AIKA It's pretty much the same thing. Hahahaha. Me too, I don't like Drake that much as I love Cheeks. Haha. Wonder why? Cheeks has the power lol
Haha, right. Tom F--what? XD
Um, Idk. I've seen teh Iceland thingy with Cheeks but I haven't seen Mcfly's.

yeah, Cheeks is.... oh gush... he's so nice, he comment back at me on myspace! I'm so happy!!
XD Tom F..... I think long time ago we talked about them too.... here.. in this forum..
awww... someone should nominate them...

i just check out the hall of fame... wow... 3/4 of the boys made it.. (where's harry?!) congrats...
I don't know Anoop's on the top20 funniest icon! XD

He did? Wow. What'd he say? (:
Oh yeah, I think I started that. I think I said something about me being embarassed 'coz I thought Tom Felton's is Tom's Fletcher's name. Hahahaha.
Yes, someone should. But I dunno how. Haha.
Lol. Harry's not there? Haha.
Really? Anoop? Wait I'll go check (:
I can't find Anoop ):


and this is what I told him:
thanks for accepting my friend request Very Happy

ahh.. i love your videos on youtube...
gosh. he's so nice. i love him.

Hahaha so it's you! I know it! Hahaha I just remember because we're talking about Tom Felton and Tom Fletcher. XD
i think there's a nominate thingy on the left side of the site..
harry's not in the top 20 O_O he should tweet more Very Happy

Anoop. he's on the funniest icon wall of fame. as far as i know. wait, i'l just check again..

he's 12th placer.
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  jaschier on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:54 pm

two many polls! need to give our best! lets post it in the other mcfly forums, and yeah to the fan club of mcfly in FS.
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  kaisthelimit on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:25 pm

AIKA OMG awwww, he's so sweet<3
Hahahaha, yeah (:
They're there naman pala eh. Harry's missing nga lang. What should we do with him? Haha.
Yes, he should. I enjoyed his last twit. The guess who's eyes is it game he made. Haha. So fun (:
Oh. Haha, Anoop =)) If Dougie didn't change his old icon, the greenish thing, he could've won IMHO. I think it's funny (:
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another poll

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum