McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFly on Brazil Nick? AT least I think it's brazilian. Anyway, they're NOMINATED!!! :)

5 posters

Go down

McFly on Brazil Nick? AT least I think it's brazilian. Anyway, they're NOMINATED!!! :) Empty McFly on Brazil Nick? AT least I think it's brazilian. Anyway, they're NOMINATED!!! :)

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:58 pm

sooo.... Mcfly has been nominated for the nick kid's choice award in brazil I think. I don't understand the language really. You'll Meus Premios Nick 2009 on the top. Click that and you're all set to vote for them. They're in the category that has 'international on it'. Plus, you'll be voting in all categories. When you're done, click votar de novo. That's Portuguese for to pass again. The other one means play something. But click the votar de novo coz you'll get lost in the other one.
they're against jobros, lady gaga, miley cyrus and a lot more. tough competition, but let's make them win this! Very Happy Very Happy
http://www.mundonick.com/canal/especiales/mpn_09/index.jhtml?_requestid=430067
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

McFly on Brazil Nick? AT least I think it's brazilian. Anyway, they're NOMINATED!!! :) Empty Re: McFly on Brazil Nick? AT least I think it's brazilian. Anyway, they're NOMINATED!!! :)

Post  jaschier Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:34 pm

yeah i read it in their blogs, but i dunno if we can vote coz' i cant understand their language Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

McFly on Brazil Nick? AT least I think it's brazilian. Anyway, they're NOMINATED!!! :) Empty Re: McFly on Brazil Nick? AT least I think it's brazilian. Anyway, they're NOMINATED!!! :)

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:28 pm

jaschier wrote:yeah i read it in their blogs, but i dunno if we can vote coz' i cant understand their language Razz

you can. I did. Very Happy
It's easy once you figure it out. Follow the instructions above and you will get there. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 am

wow. thanks for this! i didnt know how to do it before when i checked the first time & i just gave up. haha.
will try it now. Smile

*i'll steal this & post it in the mcfly philippines multiply, yeah?
carmela :>
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 pm

carmela :> wrote:wow. thanks for this! i didnt know how to do it before when i checked the first time & i just gave up. haha.
will try it now. Smile

*i'll steal this & post it in the mcfly philippines multiply, yeah?

haha. I gave up too! It was dang hard and the language looked Greek to me!! I had to have a Portuguese translator. LOL.
Sure. Post it. Razz laugh together

Hope they win! They have LOTS of fans in Brazil. XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:22 pm

http://mundonick.uol.com.br/canal/especiales/mpn_09/votacion.jhtml

keep voting. It'll be great if they win. Even if I love Miley so so so so much, I'll be voting them. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:12 pm

anika wrote:http://mundonick.uol.com.br/canal/especiales/mpn_09/votacion.jhtml

keep voting. It'll be great if they win. Even if I love Miley so so so so much, I'll be voting them. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PORTUGUESE IS A CONFUSING LANGUAGE O_O
Hope they win! Very Happy
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:19 pm

^ hahaha. I know! just click on the vote thingy saying and when you're okay, you're okay. then click votar thingy.
I almost gave up too. Very Happy
Hope they win! They deserve it. Razz
Didn't dougie and tom say that they'll go naked if they win? hahaha.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 pm

anika wrote:^ hahaha. I know! just click on the vote thingy saying and when you're okay, you're okay. then click votar thingy.

Really? XDDD
I know Dougie will get naked in his car when he or Tom reaches 200 000 followers, or... Something else. HAHA. Smile)
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 am

Grrrr! Now I have to choose between McFLY and the Jonas Brothers... again!
I'm a pro at this *wink*
Sorry JB, love you guys still... I love you
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 am

maia 8D wrote:
anika wrote:^ hahaha. I know! just click on the vote thingy saying and when you're okay, you're okay. then click votar thingy.

Really? XDDD
I know Dougie will get naked in his car when he or Tom reaches 200 000 followers, or... Something else. HAHA. Smile)

haha. I saw one tweet. I think on Dougie's. He says that he and Danny and Tom'll go naked if they win an award in Brazil. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:22 am

Kerstien wrote:Grrrr! Now I have to choose between McFLY and the Jonas Brothers... again!
I'm a pro at this *wink*

haha. Me too. It still doesn't change the fact that they're awesome. Very Happy
But McFly needs the exposure. sooooo...
GOOOO McFly logo
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:00 pm

anika wrote:
Kerstien wrote:Grrrr! Now I have to choose between McFLY and the Jonas Brothers... again!
I'm a pro at this *wink*

GOOOO McFly logo

LOL. when I read "McFly needs the exposure" Thought you meant like, get naked kind of exposure. XDDDD
Kidding.

But yeah. FOR MORE MCFLY FANS! Very Happy
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:04 pm

^ lol!

McFLY should be exposed cause their really awesome and besides, JB would understand. They love McFLY anyways.. Razz
Kerstien
Kerstien

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm

brazil brazil brazil... my goodness...

maybe they need to make another movie...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm

maia 8D wrote:
anika wrote:
I'm a pro at this *wink*

GOOOO McFly logo

LOL. when I read "McFly needs the exposure" Thought you meant like, get naked kind of exposure. XDDDD
Kidding.

But yeah. FOR MORE MCFLY FANS! Very Happy

hahahaha. OMD. I laughed when I read that. Razz Razz
I think there was a petition on Twitter that says that the fans want them to go naked onstage again. haha. Er... I don't wanna see anything that isn't meant to be seen. haha. Razz
Still, I'm rooting for McFly. cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Kerstien wrote:^ lol!

McFLY should be exposed cause their really awesome and besides, JB would understand. They love McFLY anyways.. Razz

correct! Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 pm

jaschier wrote:brazil brazil brazil... my goodness...

I'd go to the cinemas everyday! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:23 pm

anika wrote:

I'd go to the cinemas everyday! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

they really need to release their new album Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 pm

jaschier wrote:
anika wrote:

they really need to release their new album Razz

I know! I'm getting really impatient. haha. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:59 pm

When are they planning to release it though?
I really can't wait for it, they're making us too excited when they tweet about how amazing their new album is and all that jazz! Laughing
Kerstien
Kerstien

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Kerstien wrote:When are they planning to release it though?
I really can't wait for it, they're making us too excited when they tweet about how amazing their new album is and all that jazz! Laughing

Oh I know. I expected before that the album would come out in July or something. confused
aaah. It sounds awesome though. I really cannot wait.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down