Do you guys have blogs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat May 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Me gots one!!!

mey old one is on multi... IT'S THIS ONE

And my new one is over HERE << I only have two posts on this one.

Dude...why are you offline at ym?

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 27
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  carmela :> on Sun May 18, 2008 5:27 pm

we (me, maia & bea) have one. but we dont really blog there. it's more of pictures. Very Happy

justchillin0319.multiply.com geek
avatar
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Age : 27
Location : somewhere over the rainbow..
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  enchantée on Wed May 21, 2008 4:47 pm

http://fictionette.livejournal.com

Dana, I love your picture signature thing. Very creative Smile
avatar
enchantée

Number of posts : 82
Location : Where castles are made of sand, California
Registration date : 2008-04-24

View user profile http://community.livejournal.com/douzie_fics

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  Dana on Wed May 21, 2008 9:20 pm

fictionette wrote:http://fictionette.livejournal.com

Dana, I love your picture signature thing. Very creative Smile

Thanks! Spent two days making it. Very Happy

_________________




A Self Declared Addict!

avatar
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  nicoleaika on Wed May 28, 2008 1:28 pm

http://bustedandmcflyfan.blogspot.com

I'm not actually posting a lot there this time around...
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  Jessica! on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:14 am

http://theforgottenbanana.blogspot.com/ Smile
avatar
Jessica!

Number of posts : 875
Age : 95
Location : in my room on the 3rd floor.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://www.likeomgitsjessica.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  jezahisagit on Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:56 pm

http://whoopsy-daisies.blogspot.com/
avatar
jezahisagit

Number of posts : 132
Age : 24
Location : in your heart :) that's right.
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile http://whoopsy-daisies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  cathrel on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:42 pm

I have one. Smile

http://tokiosketchpad.blogspot.com/

Just tell me just if you want to be linked too. Smile
We can link link link and link each othah! Very Happy
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  jaschier on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:20 pm

me too, nakalimutan ko na nga ang link ng akin... but i'll try to upgrade my multiply... lalo nat big bro is comming!
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:23 pm

cathrel wrote:I have one. Smile

http://tokiosketchpad.blogspot.com/

Just tell me just if you want to be linked too. Smile
We can link link link and link each othah! Very Happy

wow, I love your drawings... i'm amazed with the gorillaz style.. it's cool! Very Happy

me! I think... hehe... link mines and I will link your blogs Very Happy
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  Zehr on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:47 pm

I have! And I've been updating it everyday. Since I always get bored.
Link me guys! http://looozehr.blogspot.com
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  McFly(nick) on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:02 pm

nice blogspot zehr.. jowk! ^_^

i dont have a blogspot i guess.. well.. i guess im OP T_T..

lol! lol! lol!
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  anika on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:15 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:nice blogspot zehr.. jowk! ^_^

i dont have a blogspot i guess.. well.. i guess im OP T_T..

lol! lol! lol!

haha. I don't have one too. So I'm OP too mate. lol!
I'm planning to make one soon though.
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  McFly(nick) on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

anika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:nice blogspot zehr.. jowk! ^_^

i dont have a blogspot i guess.. well.. i guess im OP T_T..

lol! lol! lol!

haha. I don't have one too. So I'm OP too mate. lol!
I'm planning to make one soon though.

haha.. good for yah.. im not planning on making 1.. dont know whats the use XD lol! lol!
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  anika on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm

^ haha. Oh I see.
I think if it's really good, you get paid for it. Dunno how the system exactly works, but it does happen. And I heard some pay big if your blog's exceptional. Very Happy
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  McFly(nick) on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 pm

anika wrote:^ haha. Oh I see.
I think if it's really good, you get paid for it. Dunno how the system exactly works, but it does happen. And I heard some pay big if your blog's exceptional. Very Happy

wow.. interesting... hmmm.. maybe i should consider this.. haha.. maybe ill get $chaching$!!! haha XD

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  nicoleaika on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Zehr wrote:I have! And I've been updating it everyday. Since I always get bored.
Link me guys! http://looozehr.blogspot.com

linked!!! Very Happy

just posted on your tagboard Very Happy
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  McFly(nick) on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:09 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
Zehr wrote:I have! And I've been updating it everyday. Since I always get bored.
Link me guys! http://looozehr.blogspot.com

linked!!! Very Happy

just posted on your tagboard Very Happy

linked? hehehe.. wats a blogspot anyway? hehe XD.. im clueless
8P 8P 8P
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  nikka! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:53 am

awww.. i only have myspace. I don't blog in my multiply account. haha!
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 23
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  anika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 am

nikka! wrote:awww.. i only have myspace. I don't blog in my multiply account. haha!


Oh? Make some nicole! Razz
I don't even have a myspace. haha.
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:05 am

McFly(nick) wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Zehr wrote:I have! And I've been updating it everyday. Since I always get bored.
Link me guys! http://looozehr.blogspot.com

linked!!! Very Happy

just posted on your tagboard Very Happy

linked? hehehe.. wats a blogspot anyway? hehe XD.. im clueless
8P 8P 8P

blogspot - parang http://www.freewebs.com/yoursitehere or http://yourforumhere.forumakers.com... pero sa blogspot : http://mcflyphilippines.blogspot.com... ganun.. gets?

linked- like in McFLY Philippines, the linkage part of the site...
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you guys have blogs?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum