McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!!

4 posters

Go down

McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!! Empty McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!!

Post  cherill Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 am

i know you guys are busy with school and stuff to post here. but i just gotta post this! i dunno if you guys already saw and screamed to the top of your lungs if you have seen their album in CD stores, but they are! my friend told me that she saw loads of their albums in SM fairview in the dept. store. i haven't seen it but i would buy it tomorrow! PLEASE GUYS! BUY! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
cherill
cherill

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!! Empty Re: McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!!

Post  anika Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:24 pm

OMG!!! Here in Iloilo, I saw their album too!! aaahhh. heaven. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Wow. I've been gone from a loong time from this site. I so miss it. School is just so busy now. But I'll make time now. Very Happy

Goooooo McFlllyyY!!!!!!!!!! Hot Hot Hot Hot
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!! Empty Re: McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!!

Post  nicoleaika Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:49 am

ikr!
here are some shots i taken in SM Centerpoint :
McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!! 15552_1263564384041_1077664898_30825415_1672610_n
McFLY's RADIO:ACTIVE ALBUM NOW SOLD ON PHILIPPINE STORES!! 15552_1263564424042_1077664898_30825416_3756844_n

I also saw radio:ACTIVE in SM Southmall .

i think the only downside with the album is that it's not Glow in the dark (mines was)
but ..

aaah!!!

I really freaked out when I saw that ... it's so EPIC
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 am

I bought mine in SM Fairview. The man selling there was like looking at me smiling and laughing cos i was GOING CRAZZZYYYY. I totally didn't care what ppl would think of me. I even looked as if i just finished a marathon while on the counter. Good thing i didn't forget to pay for it. Very Happy

HAHAHAH!

IT was so cooooolll!

and in TriNoma it's on the Best-Sellers with Lady Gaga and the other big starsssss. Very Happy
cherill
cherill

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:02 am

cherill wrote:I bought mine in SM Fairview. The man selling there was like looking at me smiling and laughing cos i was GOING CRAZZZYYYY. I totally didn't care what ppl would think of me. I even looked as if i just finished a marathon while on the counter. Good thing i didn't forget to pay for it. Very Happy

HAHAHAH!

IT was so cooooolll!

and in TriNoma it's on the Best-Sellers with Lady Gaga and the other big starsssss. Very Happy

XD Me too.. I was freaking out and pabalik balik sa CD coz I still can't believe it.. XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 am

woah. BEST SELLER!!! AWESOME!
we are one step closer to getting them here!!!! PBJT! Joy!

are they selling the deluxe?
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:34 am

carmela :> wrote:woah. BEST SELLER!!! AWESOME!
we are one step closer to getting them here!!!! PBJT! Joy!

are they selling the deluxe?

yes Very Happy
(but it's not glow in the dark. but does it matter ? MCFLY'S ALBUM IS NOW ON SALE HERE!!! AAAHH!)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 am

YES YES. DREAM COME TRUE :">
i doesnt matter!!!! how much is it? Very Happy Joy! Joy! Joy!

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:14 am

carmela :> wrote:YES YES. DREAM COME TRUE :">
i doesnt matter!!!! how much is it? Very Happy Joy! Joy! Joy!

550 pesos Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 am

AAAHHH! ohmygod! that's super cheap already for the deluxe!! i had my normal Radio:ACTIVE bought in the UK for around 800pesos Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 am

carmela :> wrote:AAAHHH! ohmygod! that's super cheap already for the deluxe!! i had my normal Radio:ACTIVE bought in the UK for around 800pesos Neutral

ikr?
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down