promoting our site..

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  sidecar23 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:46 am

WOW.
nyc work, u guys!
if only mcfly can see how much effort uve been putting jst to promote them. haha.
theyd forget brazil and jump on the next plane to the philippines! Smile
wow...sure hope that will happen!

so our official radio station here is 88.3? hmm, im kinda loyal to another station(93.1) but for mcfly....id do it.
so let's request more mcfly songs so that they'd notice how much fans mcfly have here in the philippines, ok?
ill try to help w/ the link stuff when i come back from xmas vacation.
speaking of....

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!


may the mcfly spirit w/ u all!
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  McFly(nick) on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooo!!!!!!!! wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo wooohoooo
avatar
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 24
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  maia 8D on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Yeah. 88.3. Cause I remember na they have the room on the third floor album. So they play songs from their, I guess. But we should try other stations too, just in case. ;]

And maybe if we constantly ask cd stores if the have mcfly, they'll finally get to requesting for cds from their management.

Haha. But it gets annoying. Cause recently I asked the girl there if they had McFLY. So she went to ask some other store clerks. When she went back, she was like... "Miss, ano po yun, Butterfly?"
Ahhh. No. mcfly. MCFLY! Haha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:34 pm

"Miss, ano po yun, Butterfly?"
^ haha!! i find that uberly funny.. Smile lol. haha!

MERRY XMAS, guys! Smile

imma try requesting here in cebu cz i actually tried and that particular station went like,
"sure, we're gonna play sumthin from mcfly.."
.... i actually waited and they didnt play it!!!
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  sidecar23 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:25 pm

ohmygosh!
butterfly?!
exceptionally hilarious!!!

merry xmas to u too cyra!
what radio station was that?
nakaka-irita nmn yon.
i bet they dont even have an idea who the mcfly are!
but that's ok. we'll keep trying:))
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:53 pm

it was y101.1 fm.. Crying or Very sad
its really disappointing... Sad
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  anika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:17 pm

"Miss, ano po yun, Butterfly?"

Whhaat? Butterfly?? hahaha. that's funny, and at the same time irritating. hay naku. laugh together laugh together
I'll try requesting here too at antique. And I'll try playing mcfly songs at our school during intramurals. Group hug
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  nicoleaika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:30 pm

maia <3 wrote:"Miss, ano po yun, Butterfly?"

MIX REACTION: What a Face
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  Zehr on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:05 pm

No. I din`t request for Obviously.
Nag-ask ako ng McFLY song and yun ang pinatugtog.
In fact, YUN LAGI ang pinapatugtog if nag r-request ako.
Next time.. maybe tomorrow, or later, mag papadownload ako ng songs from McFLY`s new album.

..And I`ll be making a shout-out for you guys!
AWESOME. I`ll indicate our name, "McFLY PHILIPPINES TEAM!"
Yeaaaahhhh! Okay, maybe I`ll do it later since in-excite ko sarili ko. xDD
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  maia 8D on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm

^ haha. yay! cheers

mcflyJBdarch wrote:
imma try requesting here in cebu cz i actually tried and that particular station went like,
"sure, we're gonna play sumthin from mcfly.."
.... i actually waited and they didnt play it!!!

awwww. that's mean. Neutral

anika wrote:"Miss, ano po yun, Butterfly?"

Whhaat? Butterfly?? hahaha. that's funny, and at the same time irritating. hay naku.
I'll try requesting here too at antique. And I'll try playing mcfly songs at our school during intramurals.

Haha. yeah. it was like, arrrrrrgh... then laugh. haha.
ooooh! during our fair, i'll prolly be hanging around the dedication booth. i'll force them to add songs from mcfly since i have friends from the radio broadcasting club (who are in charge of that booth). Haha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  anika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:39 pm

maia <3 wrote:^ haha. yay! cheers

mcflyJBdarch wrote:
imma try requesting here in cebu cz i actually tried and that particular station went like,
"sure, we're gonna play sumthin from mcfly.."
.... i actually waited and they didnt play it!!!

awwww. that's mean. Neutral

anika wrote:"Miss, ano po yun, Butterfly?"

Whhaat? Butterfly?? hahaha. that's funny, and at the same time irritating. hay naku.
I'll try requesting here too at antique. And I'll try playing mcfly songs at our school during intramurals.

Haha. yeah. it was like, arrrrrrgh... then laugh. haha.
ooooh! during our fair, i'll prolly be hanging around the dedication booth. i'll force them to add songs from mcfly since i have friends from the radio broadcasting club (who are in charge of that booth). Haha.

haha. I'd be ticked off too if that happened. haha. Really? Yeeey!! Spread the music. Their version You've got a friend was played during one of our flag ceremonies. I was like "OMD!!!". haha. They liked their version. Very Happy
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  maia 8D on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Haha. Yeah! cheers

Really? Ohmygosh LUCKY! cool naman. Hahaha. I would have hyperventilated if that happened in our school. Haha.
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  anika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:50 pm

maia <3 wrote:Haha. Yeah! cheers

Really? Ohmygosh LUCKY! cool naman. Hahaha. I would have hyperventilated if that happened in our school. Haha.

hahaha. Yeah! When the song started I was like "Hey, this is Tom!". Then I smiled coz I knew it was their version. Me and my group of friends who loved McFly smiled that morning. haha. And then my 2nd year dorm mates went crazy for them when they saw Obviously. They were all after Dougie. Razz Razz
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  maia 8D on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Awwww. how cute! Very Happy

dorms? in your school? (of course, maia, where else? doi.) cool!
avatar
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  sidecar23 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 am

their version of uve got a friend?! awww...u are so lucky!!!!

ive got you was also played in our school radio once but it wasnt a surprise anymore since i was the one who requested it. haha.
still, it was amazing to have the entire school listen to mcfly!
all of my classmates were like....'uuuuiii, masaya n sia!'
haha, coz i was waiting for that moment the whole day Razz
avatar
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  carmela :> on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:07 pm

WOAH. THEY PLAYED YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN YOUR SCHOOL? affraid
you're soo lucky!!

i wish they would play some mcfly songs during our fair.. Sad
MAIA, i remember you have some friends in radioprod. can you ask them to play mcfly songs like what you did last year for click five? we can lend them our cds if they dont have. or we can burn them one. Twisted Evil

and yes,, i would faint & hyperventilate & die too if i heard it in school. pale but I DONT CARE. McFly logo
avatar
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Age : 27
Location : somewhere over the rainbow..
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  Zehr on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:56 pm

^ I use alot of McFLY songs that would accompany my projects.
I used You've Got A Friend as well and my classmates along with the music, sang.
They asked me if who's cover of it was..

..last Christmas party. I didn't get the chance to bring my iPod. pero when I borrowed 6 iPods lahat may McFLY and they have more than 6 of the band's songs stored.

I tried to invite them here. Pero they're busy daw. Playing Dota.
They're all guys, btw. xDD

I've shared too much!!
avatar
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  jaschier on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Photobucket


WOW!!! DAMING PROMOTIONS, LET ME THING OF A GREAT IDEA... !!!! McFly logo
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:09 pm

I remembered noong pinatugtog sa buong school namin yung Just My Luck noong Foundation Day ng University... I still don't know sino yung nagpatugtog scratch
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  anika on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:16 pm

maia <3 wrote:Awwww. how cute! Very Happy

dorms? in your school? (of course, maia, where else? doi.) cool!

haha. Yup. I stay in the dorm at school! Razz
A few weeks ago, they were partying to Surferbabe, Lies and Smile. cheers cheers
I'll try playing McFly songs during Intrams, if I'm the one in charge of music. haha. I once used Obviously in our presentation in English. I was really smiling. cheers


Last edited by anika on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  nicoleaika on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 pm

anika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:Awwww. how cute! Very Happy

dorms? in your school? (of course, maia, where else? doi.) cool!

haha. Yup. I stay in the dorm at school! Razz
A few weeks ago, they were partying to Surferbabe, Lies and Smile. cheers cheers
I'll try playing McFly songs during Intrams, if I'm the one in charge of music. haha. I once used Obviously in our presenattion in English. I was really smiling. cheers

^Geez... I wish I can make one... You know, a presentation using mcfly songs... pale
avatar
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  anika on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:Awwww. how cute! Very Happy

dorms? in your school? (of course, maia, where else? doi.) cool!

haha. Yup. I stay in the dorm at school! Razz
A few weeks ago, they were partying to Surferbabe, Lies and Smile. cheers cheers
I'll try playing McFly songs during Intrams, if I'm the one in charge of music. haha. I once used Obviously in our presenattion in English. I was really smiling. cheers

^Geez... I wish I can make one... You know, a presentation using mcfly songs... pale

Don't worry! You soon will! Group hug
My presentation was simple anyway, I just had to present a ballad. So I chose McFly. XD
For my senior year, I'm planning to make an original play based on McFly songs. Kinda like Mamma Mia you know coz Mamma Mia was based on ABBA songs. Our school holds play festivals every year, and when you reach senior year, you can make your own play.
Some of my classmates want to stage my fan fic, but I think it would be too difficult to squeeze it all in one hour. haha.
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  kaisthelimit on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:32 pm

anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:Awwww. how cute! Very Happy

dorms? in your school? (of course, maia, where else? doi.) cool!

haha. Yup. I stay in the dorm at school! Razz
A few weeks ago, they were partying to Surferbabe, Lies and Smile. cheers cheers
I'll try playing McFly songs during Intrams, if I'm the one in charge of music. haha. I once used Obviously in our presenattion in English. I was really smiling. cheers

^Geez... I wish I can make one... You know, a presentation using mcfly songs... pale

Don't worry! You soon will! Group hug
My presentation was simple anyway, I just had to present a ballad. So I chose McFly. XD
For my senior year, I'm planning to make an original play based on McFly songs. Kinda like Mamma Mia you know coz Mamma Mia was based on ABBA songs. Our school holds play festivals every year, and when you reach senior year, you can make your own play.
Some of my classmates want to stage my fan fic, but I think it would be too difficult to squeeze it all in one hour. haha.

omigosh you should!!
i wish i could watch it!
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  anika on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 pm

KAI wrote:
anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:Awwww. how cute! Very Happy

dorms? in your school? (of course, maia, where else? doi.) cool!

haha. Yup. I stay in the dorm at school! Razz
A few weeks ago, they were partying to Surferbabe, Lies and Smile. cheers cheers
I'll try playing McFly songs during Intrams, if I'm the one in charge of music. haha. I once used Obviously in our presenattion in English. I was really smiling. cheers

^Geez... I wish I can make one... You know, a presentation using mcfly songs... pale

Don't worry! You soon will! Group hug
My presentation was simple anyway, I just had to present a ballad. So I chose McFly. XD
For my senior year, I'm planning to make an original play based on McFly songs. Kinda like Mamma Mia you know coz Mamma Mia was based on ABBA songs. Our school holds play festivals every year, and when you reach senior year, you can make your own play.
Some of my classmates want to stage my fan fic, but I think it would be too difficult to squeeze it all in one hour. haha.

omigosh you should!!
i wish i could watch it!

hahaha. I dunno with them. Because it's finished, so it's easier to make a script for it. I dunno if it's gonna fit in one hour. If ever they wanna stage it, there will be a lot of cuts. haha.
Razz
But I don't mind if they'll stage it. At least the whole high school will know McFly. cheers
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  kaisthelimit on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:41 pm

anika wrote:
KAI wrote:
anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
maia <3 wrote:Awwww. how cute! Very Happy

dorms? in your school? (of course, maia, where else? doi.) cool!

haha. Yup. I stay in the dorm at school! Razz
A few weeks ago, they were partying to Surferbabe, Lies and Smile. cheers cheers
I'll try playing McFly songs during Intrams, if I'm the one in charge of music. haha. I once used Obviously in our presenattion in English. I was really smiling. cheers

^Geez... I wish I can make one... You know, a presentation using mcfly songs... pale

Don't worry! You soon will! Group hug
My presentation was simple anyway, I just had to present a ballad. So I chose McFly. XD
For my senior year, I'm planning to make an original play based on McFly songs. Kinda like Mamma Mia you know coz Mamma Mia was based on ABBA songs. Our school holds play festivals every year, and when you reach senior year, you can make your own play.
Some of my classmates want to stage my fan fic, but I think it would be too difficult to squeeze it all in one hour. haha.

omigosh you should!!
i wish i could watch it!

hahaha. I dunno with them. Because it's finished, so it's easier to make a script for it. I dunno if it's gonna fit in one hour. If ever they wanna stage it, there will be a lot of cuts. haha.
Razz
But I don't mind if they'll stage it. At least the whole high school will know McFly. cheers

s'okay at least, the plots still the same :]
yea Shocked and everybody will fall in love with danny.. is that good? you'll have more.. lol kidding XD
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: promoting our site..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum