What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  cathrel on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 pm

nikka! wrote:I'm reading two books now...
ARTEMIS FOWL and INKHEART!!
some of my other books are on hold.. hahaha.

oooh! You read Artemis Fowl too!
Awesome!
So there's three artemis fowl reader in this forum!
weeee!

and i saw the book inkheart too. Better give it a try. :>
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 25
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm

nikka! wrote:I'm reading two books now...
ARTEMIS FOWL and INKHEART!!
some of my other books are on hold.. hahaha.

hahaha. Artemis Fowl was fun right? Love him to bits!!! I wanna try Inkheart too. But I'll finish the shopaholic series first, then the supernaturalist, then The Host, Then Brisingr, then maybe harry potter and the half-blood prince. haha. I have a LOT to read right now.
And currently, I'm reading Nick and Norah's infinite playlist. It's pretty fun. lots of swear words but smartly-written. Nick's the perfect guy. Very Happy
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  cathrel on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:38 pm

^ we all love him to bits. Cool
Same here, i wanna try it too.

urgh, speaking of Brisingr, it's still with my friend and so is Eldest. All my Inheritance books aren't with me. Neutral urgh.
I'll read it this summer, it's really thick! Brisingr, i mean. And seriously quite expensive too. scratch
the host, i got hold of the host... but then the thickness of the book was deceiving me. so i returned it.
Supernaturalist is awesome! Even megan [khysles] loves it. haha! I'm still waiting for the sequel though. ^_^
harry potter.. i haven't read mine too. Shocked

Woah! That sounds awesome! haah!
i'll try to look for that book. Smile oh and i'll be ready with nick! Hahaha
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 25
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:50 pm

cathrel wrote:^ we all love him to bits. Cool
Same here, i wanna try it too.

urgh, speaking of Brisingr, it's still with my friend and so is Eldest. All my Inheritance books aren't with me. Neutral urgh.
I'll read it this summer, it's really thick! Brisingr, i mean. And seriously quite expensive too. scratch
the host, i got hold of the host... but then the thickness of the book was deceiving me. so i returned it.
Supernaturalist is awesome! Even megan [khysles] loves it. haha! I'm still waiting for the sequel though. ^_^
harry potter.. i haven't read mine too. Shocked

Woah! That sounds awesome! haah!
i'll try to look for that book. Smile oh and i'll be ready with nick! Hahaha

haven't read the book Brisingr yet. I'm saving it for summer. LOL. I loved Eldest!!! I just thought the twists were amazing! Very Happy
Really? yeey! Now i wanna read the supernaturalist! And I agree. Brisingr is pretty expensive. Mine was hardbound and it cost a lot. But hey, it's a wonderful book, so I don't mind that much.
haha. I just finished the book a while ago. I forced myself to read about 150 pages because I really really want to finish it. The ending was funny. They became 'criminals' in a way.
The book's a move now. The guy from juno, Michael Cera, he's the one playing sweet old Nick. cheers
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  nikka! on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 pm

oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)
i wanna read the other books in the series.. but i dont have time to do that yet.. Sad

i have the book, the host.. it's great too. the thickness of the book is worth it! at least for me it is.. Razz

is brisingr the one with the dragons in it? er.... the continuation of eragon? confused
if so, i don't think i would like reading that book.. haha.
but how would i know if i like it or not? i haven't even read the summary yet.. Razz
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:56 pm

nikka! wrote:oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)
i wanna read the other books in the series.. but i dont have time to do that yet.. Sad

i have the book, the host.. it's great too. the thickness of the book is worth it! at least for me it is.. Razz

is brisingr the one with the dragons in it? er.... the continuation of eragon? confused
if so, i don't think i would like reading that book.. haha.
but how would i know if i like it or not? i haven't even read the summary yet.. Razz

hahaha. Sure nicole. eragon is awesome you know. Well, eldest was very very exciting. I read the book until about twelve in the evening. Very Happy
By the way, I finished the notebook a while ago. I did go overboard!! LOL. I'm on chapter 58 now.
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  cathrel on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:25 pm

anika wrote:
cathrel wrote:^ we all love him to bits. Cool
Same here, i wanna try it too.

urgh, speaking of Brisingr, it's still with my friend and so is Eldest. All my Inheritance books aren't with me. Neutral urgh.
I'll read it this summer, it's really thick! Brisingr, i mean. And seriously quite expensive too. scratch
the host, i got hold of the host... but then the thickness of the book was deceiving me. so i returned it.
Supernaturalist is awesome! Even megan [khysles] loves it. haha! I'm still waiting for the sequel though. ^_^
harry potter.. i haven't read mine too. Shocked

Woah! That sounds awesome! haah!
i'll try to look for that book. Smile oh and i'll be ready with nick! Hahaha

haven't read the book Brisingr yet. I'm saving it for summer. LOL. I loved Eldest!!! I just thought the twists were amazing! Very Happy
Really? yeey! Now i wanna read the supernaturalist! And I agree. Brisingr is pretty expensive. Mine was hardbound and it cost a lot. But hey, it's a wonderful book, so I don't mind that much.
haha. I just finished the book a while ago. I forced myself to read about 150 pages because I really really want to finish it. The ending was funny. They became 'criminals' in a way.
The book's a move now. The guy from juno, Michael Cera, he's the one playing sweet old Nick. cheers

no wonder the book sounds familiar! the juno guy is playing nick!
ahhahah! maybe i'll watch this movie. :> is it out yet?
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 25
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  nikka! on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:26 pm

to anika:
it is? hmm.. well then, i should ATTEMPT to read it some day.. Very Happy

you did? wow! BORROW!
Joy! i'm first.. hahaha.
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  cathrel on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:28 pm

nikka! wrote:oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)
i wanna read the other books in the series.. but i dont have time to do that yet.. Sad

i have the book, the host.. it's great too. the thickness of the book is worth it! at least for me it is.. Razz

is brisingr the one with the dragons in it? er.... the continuation of eragon? confused
if so, i don't think i would like reading that book.. haha.
but how would i know if i like it or not? i haven't even read the summary yet.. Razz

yes. yes. arty is love. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
just gotta love the wealthy criminal mastermind!
oh you better read the rest of the series! it's awesome!

brisingr is the 3rd book. haha! the continuation of eragon is eldest...you go and read brisingr too! though i havent read eldest and it yet.. it's all with my classmate! haahha!


@ANIKA:

my brisingr is hardbound too. very very pricey. ahhahah!
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 25
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  nikka! on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:45 pm

cathrel wrote:
nikka! wrote:oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)
i wanna read the other books in the series.. but i dont have time to do that yet.. Sad

i have the book, the host.. it's great too. the thickness of the book is worth it! at least for me it is.. Razz

is brisingr the one with the dragons in it? er.... the continuation of eragon? confused
if so, i don't think i would like reading that book.. haha.
but how would i know if i like it or not? i haven't even read the summary yet.. Razz

yes. yes. arty is love. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
just gotta love the wealthy criminal mastermind!
oh you better read the rest of the series! it's awesome!

brisingr is the 3rd book. haha! the continuation of eragon is eldest...you go and read brisingr too! though i havent read eldest and it yet.. it's all with my classmate! haahha!


@ANIKA:

my brisingr is hardbound too. very very pricey. ahhahah!

ah yes... he's the number one evil mastermind i love! Very Happy
gosh.. my list of books to read just multiplied itself a thousand fold! and it's all series too! lol..
artemis fowl series.. eragon series.. georgia nicolson series..
scratch i'm gonna need more of me.. yup. haha!
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  cathrel on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 pm

nikka! wrote:
cathrel wrote:
nikka! wrote:oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)
i wanna read the other books in the series.. but i dont have time to do that yet.. Sad

i have the book, the host.. it's great too. the thickness of the book is worth it! at least for me it is.. Razz

is brisingr the one with the dragons in it? er.... the continuation of eragon? confused
if so, i don't think i would like reading that book.. haha.
but how would i know if i like it or not? i haven't even read the summary yet.. Razz

yes. yes. arty is love. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
just gotta love the wealthy criminal mastermind!
oh you better read the rest of the series! it's awesome!

brisingr is the 3rd book. haha! the continuation of eragon is eldest...you go and read brisingr too! though i havent read eldest and it yet.. it's all with my classmate! haahha!


@ANIKA:

my brisingr is hardbound too. very very pricey. ahhahah!

ah yes... he's the number one evil mastermind i love! Very Happy
gosh.. my list of books to read just multiplied itself a thousand fold! and it's all series too! lol..
artemis fowl series.. eragon series.. georgia nicolson series..
scratch i'm gonna need more of me.. yup. haha!

WAIT, ARE THEY STILL SELLING georgia nicolson series??
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 25
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  nikka! on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:14 pm

i'm not sure.. maybe not. hahaha...
maybe you can read one in the internet?? confused
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  staceyisinluurve[: on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 pm

CONFESSIONS OF GEORGIA NICOLSON
BOOK 7- STARTLED BY HIS FURRY SHORTS
BOOK 8- LOVE IS A MANY TROUSERED THING


roobiiiiieeeee i love you!*fan girl scream*
lmao!
avatar
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Age : 25
Location : Doxey, UK
Registration date : 2008-04-29

View user profile http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  nikka! on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm currently re-reading book 7 of the georgia nicolson series...
i la-la-la-love it! i've got to get a hold of the other books! Very Happy
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:15 pm

I finished all 4 twilight books last month pa pero I keep on readin New Moon over and over again. Memorize ko na siguro lahat ng lines. mallet mallet

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 am

cathrel wrote:
nikka! wrote:oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)
i wanna read the other books in the series.. but i dont have time to do that yet.. Sad

i have the book, the host.. it's great too. the thickness of the book is worth it! at least for me it is.. Razz

is brisingr the one with the dragons in it? er.... the continuation of eragon? confused
if so, i don't think i would like reading that book.. haha.
but how would i know if i like it or not? i haven't even read the summary yet.. Razz

yes. yes. arty is love. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
just gotta love the wealthy criminal mastermind!
oh you better read the rest of the series! it's awesome!

brisingr is the 3rd book. haha! the continuation of eragon is eldest...you go and read brisingr too! though i havent read eldest and it yet.. it's all with my classmate! haahha!


@ANIKA:

my brisingr is hardbound too. very very pricey. ahhahah!

hahaha. I know!!! My jaw dropped when I saw the price.
But then I was like "It's Eragon... No price is too high for Eragon.. I gotta have it".
haha. I don't regret it at all! If eldest was good, brisingr's bound to be better. Very Happy
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 am

nikka! wrote:to anika:
it is? hmm.. well then, i should ATTEMPT to read it some day.. Very Happy

you did? wow! BORROW!
Joy! i'm first.. hahaha.

ATTEMPT? LOL. You're so funny nicole!!!
Norah's very sarcastic. She always says 'F******K'
Trust me, the word's longer in the book. haha. But it is nice. Michael Cera's cute! I just saw him in SuperBad. He looked okay in Juno but he was super cute in super bad!!!
Joyce adores the movie! Very Happy

To cathrel:
Yup. The movie's out now. But I don't think it went out in the cinemas. My friends say it's good. cheers
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  nikka! on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 pm

anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:to anika:
it is? hmm.. well then, i should ATTEMPT to read it some day.. Very Happy

you did? wow! BORROW!
Joy! i'm first.. hahaha.

ATTEMPT? LOL. You're so funny nicole!!!
Norah's very sarcastic. She always says 'F******K'
Trust me, the word's longer in the book. haha. But it is nice. Michael Cera's cute! I just saw him in SuperBad. He looked okay in Juno but he was super cute in super bad!!!
Joyce adores the movie! Very Happy

To cathrel:
Yup. The movie's out now. But I don't think it went out in the cinemas. My friends say it's good. cheers

haha.. yup. attempt.. 'cause i might give up you know.. Razz
avatar
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Location : somewhere SECRET...
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Wed May 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Oooh. Have you guy's ever heard if Vampire Diaries? It's awesome! Like twilight, only darker. Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  carmela :> on Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

what i am reading is something i'd like to call "review books". Neutral
avatar
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Age : 27
Location : somewhere over the rainbow..
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Sat May 23, 2009 5:45 pm

carmela :> wrote:what i am reading is something i'd like to call "review books". Neutral


Oh? You're reviewing? aww. Sad Good luck. Very Happy
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  carmela :> on Sun May 24, 2009 10:26 am

^yess. it sucks. but, oh well, it is my future. LOL.
thanks. Group hug

maia & i went to fully booked greenhills yesterday and we read there. haha.
i cant remember what the title of the book i was reading though.... oops.
avatar
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Age : 27
Location : somewhere over the rainbow..
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm

^ haha. I know. College entrance exams are soo hard now. Sad Sad
The reason why I went to manila was to review for college entrance tests. I had a blast though. haha. So it's okay. Very Happy

Oh. I am currently rereading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for the fifth time now. XD
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  lia :) on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 pm

The ever classic The Little Prince.
Re-reading it for school's English class. Smile
avatar
lia :)

Number of posts : 488
Age : 23
Location : transylvania. :P
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile http://fueledbygravy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 pm

lia Smile wrote:The ever classic The Little Prince.
Re-reading it for school's English class. Smile


Oh? Cool. We're going to have that too in our English class. Very Happy
I've read it since second grade so it's pretty familiar now.

book... book...
Artemis Fowl and City of Ember. Razz
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum