Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  kaisthelimit on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:34 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:

lols. Nah! I love you more coz you read my stuff.

I actually need help with for the graphic I'm attempting to make for the Dougie fic.
I've been asking around for this so I might as well ask help from you guys here.

Do you have that Dougie pic where he's wearing a crown??? It was from a Christams video of theirs. I desperately need it. Thanks in advance to anyone who has it. <3

haha
we should get married Hahaha
lol just kidding
lol!
okay i'll try to find it for you Very Happy
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 pm

KAI wrote:
haha
we should get married Hahaha

Shall we make it a threesome??? Let's not forget our dear Mr. Poynter!!! lol!

okay i'll try to find it for you Very Happy

Not worthy Thank You! Not worthy

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  meah XD on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:11 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
meah XD wrote:Ahhhh!! I love it!! Joy! PBJT! Approve!

Too bad her dad's not there... Neutral

I love the fic!! clap

Post another one!! Hahaha lol! Rock On!

Thanks Mehh!

I'm getting right into brainstorming already. Approve! I'll post one pretty soon.
Btw...who's your fave lad???

Wow!! I'm getting excited for the new fic. PBJT! Joy!

My favorite lad? To be honest with you, I actually have none. They're all my favorites. Hahaha lol!
avatar
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Age : 23
Location : in front of the computer...staring at you
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and http://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:20 pm

meah XD wrote:Wow!! I'm getting excited for the new fic. PBJT! Joy!

My favorite lad? To be honest with you, I actually have none. They're all my favorites. Hahaha lol!

Wow! Walang favoritism??? hahahaha. Okay then. Very Happy


I'm actually done with the prologue and graphic na.
Since I couldn't find the Dougie pic with the crown...I improvised by cutting out a crown from one of my files and putting it on Dougie's head. lol!

Here's the graphic:



HOPE YOU LOOK OUT FOR THIS ONE!!!

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  meah XD on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:27 pm

*gasp*

Oh My God!!

It brings back memories from our school play!! Shocked I miss those times... Sad

Nice pic!! XDD

Makes me more excited in reading the new fic!!! Joy! Joy! PBJT! Rock On! Hahaha
avatar
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Age : 23
Location : in front of the computer...staring at you
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and http://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:49 pm

omg! Shocked awesome pic u made.. Smile

u just make me go nuts.. i dunno how u think of those stuff.. Sad

wish i had that WIIIIDDEEEEEE imagination u have!!!!

cant wait for the new fic!!!!!!


PBJT! PBJT! clap Rock On! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:52 pm

It's a crazy disease my friend passed on to me. The daydreamers' disease. Hopefully, I'll rub some on you. lol!

Thanks guys!!! I'm excited about posting as well. Joy! PBJT!

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:56 pm

heehee!! sooo its a disease... i hope i catch that from you.. Razz

hahaha!!! its really nice that ur making a dougie fic.. Smile i'll surely LOOOVE it!! cyclops

lol! lol! Approve! Rock On! clap Hahaha Not worthy
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:58 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:heehee!! sooo its a disease... i hope i catch that from you.. Razz

hahaha!!! its really nice that ur making a dougie fic.. Smile i'll surely LOOOVE it!! cyclops

lol! lol! Approve! Rock On! clap Hahaha Not worthy

I hope so. *crossing fingers*

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  mcflyJBdarch on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:03 am

wee! Razz i gotta goo... Razz gotta get off the comp.. haha! i never turned it off.. sinnnceee.... mga 9 in the morning.. hahah!!! im sure it'll blow up soon.. Smile
avatar
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:03 am

mcflyJBdarch wrote:wee! Razz i gotta goo... Razz gotta get off the comp.. haha! i never turned it off.. sinnnceee.... mga 9 in the morning.. hahah!!! im sure it'll blow up soon.. Smile

lols. Apparently, I left before you did. Got scolded eh!!! Hahaha lol!

Prince Charming is up!!! go go gooooooo!!! Rock On!

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  kaisthelimit on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:31 am

carmzy_sweetness wrote:

Here's the graphic:



HOPE YOU LOOK OUT FOR THIS ONE!!!

*dies*
omg!
im sorry i can't find it
but at least you did it
with your lovely imagination
im really really really excited for it
can't wait to read it bounce
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:38 am

KAI wrote:
*dies*
omg!
im sorry i can't find it
but at least you did it
with your lovely imagination
im really really really excited for it
can't wait to read it bounce

lols. No worries. It's okay.

I couldn't even wait to start making one that I didn't try to find it myself. Thanks for trying though!!! *massive bear hug*

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  kaisthelimit on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:44 am

carmzy_sweetness wrote:

lols. No worries. It's okay.

I couldn't even wait to start making one that I didn't try to find it myself. Thanks for trying though!!! *massive bear hug*

Very Happy
*returns massive bearhug*
Very Happy
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:47 am

KAI wrote:

Very Happy
*returns massive bearhug*
Very Happy

Just to remind you...when's our wedding? Hahaha We need to fit it in between Dougie's schedule too!!! lol! Hahaha

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  kaisthelimit on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:59 am

carmzy_sweetness wrote:

Just to remind you...when's our wedding? Hahaha We need to fit it in between Dougie's schedule too!!! lol! Hahaha

oh yea.
we have to know when'll dougie be free Hahaha
avatar
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 25
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  Jessica! on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:05 pm

Heyy. Since this is already finished, I hope you don't mind that I edited your first post and added the links to the chapters. That way, if ever someone else would want to read it (like me Razz), it would be easier to navigate through the chapters.

Very Happy
avatar
Jessica!

Number of posts : 875
Age : 95
Location : in my room on the 3rd floor.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://www.likeomgitsjessica.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Jessica! wrote:Heyy. Since this is already finished, I hope you don't mind that I edited your first post and added the links to the chapters. That way, if ever someone else would want to read it (like me Razz), it would be easier to navigate through the chapters.

Very Happy

Yeah...I don't mind.

I was planning to do that as well but I just didn't have the patience to. hehe.

Thanks Jess!!! cheers

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  Jessica! on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:24 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
Jessica! wrote:Heyy. Since this is already finished, I hope you don't mind that I edited your first post and added the links to the chapters. That way, if ever someone else would want to read it (like me Razz), it would be easier to navigate through the chapters.

Very Happy

Yeah...I don't mind.

I was planning to do that as well but I just didn't have the patience to. hehe.

Thanks Jess!!! cheers

Ooh, haha, okay. No problem then Very Happy:D

*rushes off to read. Whoop, whoop*
avatar
Jessica!

Number of posts : 875
Age : 95
Location : in my room on the 3rd floor.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://www.likeomgitsjessica.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Jessica! wrote:Ooh, haha, okay. No problem then Very Happy:D

*rushes off to read. Whoop, whoop*
Hope you like it then. XD *crosses fingers*

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  PuDd_T on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:19 pm

OMG! this is sooooooooo WONDERFUL

sorry i just read it... i was looking for another fic to read and i passed by tis.. and since it was already complete, i read it! it was nice.! cheers cheers

I loved it! it made me smile,kilig,teary-eyed and it made my day happy... i was sad kasi kanina.. my cousins went back to manila so it's lonely... Crying or Very sad

But now, i am feeling much better! thanks to your Fic! Approve!

you really are a wonderful writer! i'm not gonna be shocked if i'll see your books in bookstores in the future! Very Happy
i've also read your Dougie fic! it was equally awesome! continue the good work! yey! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
avatar
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Age : 24
Location : Roxas City / Iloilo City
Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  Kerstien on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 am

now this one I gotta read!!
I read the first parts lang eh..gotta continue! bounce
avatar
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 24
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 am

PuDd_T wrote:OMG! this is sooooooooo WONDERFUL

sorry i just read it... i was looking for another fic to read and i passed by tis.. and since it was already complete, i read it! it was nice.! cheers cheers

I loved it! it made me smile,kilig,teary-eyed and it made my day happy... i was sad kasi kanina.. my cousins went back to manila so it's lonely... Crying or Very sad

But now, i am feeling much better! thanks to your Fic! Approve!

you really are a wonderful writer! i'm not gonna be shocked if i'll see your books in bookstores in the future! Very Happy
i've also read your Dougie fic! it was equally awesome! continue the good work! yey! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!


Ahhhh!!! You made my day too!!!
Thank you so so much. Very Happy I'mma start writing again. I kinda miss it na rin eh.

And..................here. Group hug A cyberhug for you. They'll be back din naman. Very Happy

THANKS AGAIN!!! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy

kerstien wrote:now this one I gotta read!!
I read the first parts lang eh..gotta continue!

Thanks. Very Happy I really hope you'd like it.

_________________
So am I going to keep falling FOREVER?


carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  jaschier on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Photobucket

WOW, I NEVER THOUGHT NA GANITO KA GANDA ANG FIC MO.. HEHE, I LIKE IT, BUT DI KO PA NABASA LAHAT, I NEED TO CONTINUE PA... WOOW... MORE MORE FIC!!!
avatar
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  anika on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:20 pm

I am so so glad I took the time to read all of this.
Very nice and well-written. I loved it. Danny's pretty sweet! I love you I love you I love you
Oh my gosh. I totally get Blake when her dad died. That was so sad. But nice twist on the story. Razz
I was screaming inside when Blake tried to stay away from Danny. I was like "Don't leave him!!".
haha. The ending was sweet! And so was the message!
Brilliant. Epic. Amazing. cheers cheers cheers
avatar
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Age : 23
Location : Antique
Registration date : 2008-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum