McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Birthday [one shot]

+4
kaisthelimit
Alex Ohh.
mcflyJBdarch
enchantée
8 posters

Go down

The Forgotten Birthday [one shot] Empty The Forgotten Birthday [one shot]

Post  enchantée Sun May 25, 2008 6:54 am

TITLE: The Forgotten Birthday
AUTHOR: Liz
CHARACTERS: Rosalyn, Harry
DISCLAIMER: I don't own McFLY, I don't know them personally. This is all just my imaginations for a fictional story.

“Where the hell is he?” She sat in the most gorgeous white Cinderella-like gown that she could ever imagine. She wore white tear drops chandelier earrings and her hair halfway up with curls hanging loosely on each ends of her temples. It was her 18th birthday. But in this case, in her Filipino tradition—it was her Debut. “Mom, I don’t have a partner for my dances! You think he forgot?”

“He’ll be here, Rosalyn. Don’t worry.” She simply said with a kiss on the cheek and soon was off to say greet her guests.

Rosalyn groaned in frustration. It was her special day—her actual birthday; the big one eight. And where was her partner? She had no clue.

“Ugh, Harry Judd…” She frowned and looked up at the clock. The party was held at a fancy hotel in the ballroom. It started two hours earlier, when Rosalyn had to dance alone, with her five pairs of dancers danced around her to improvise. Usually, the debutante should have a dance partner to entertain her many guests.

Rosalyn began to wonder where he could be. She knew he was part of a huge band, but at the same time he knew that he wouldn’t miss this event for the world. He promised her that he made time for her, his love…

“He’s never going to be here.”

“Never say never, Rose.” One of her aunts came over and poked her nose cutely. “That’s bad luck.” Rosalyn rolled her eyes as she was now dragged on to take pictures with all of her guests.

The time went by quickly as Rosalyn waltz with her father, then had 18 roses given to her by only 14 boys. The four boys missing were Harry and his band mates. She blew the candles on her huge rectangular cake, then now she, her friends, cousins, and a few other guests danced the night away with the music provided by the DJ. Still, Harry hasn’t arrived.

It was about 10:30pm when guests began to leave from the party. Rosalyn felt as if she wanted to give up already. She constantly kept on a fake smile for her leaving guests, who all gave their sympathy for her partner not being there. She knew that they all wanted to meet her new boyfriend. An hour later, only a few relatives stayed over to help clean up the leftover mess.

Rosalyn sniffled as she sat at the now empty ballroom with a few tables still needed for clean up. Confetti were still scattered all over the ballroom, and her own family had left to their hotel room to give her some space alone. She waited until the end of the night to let out tears away from everyone else.

The loud sound of the light switch was heard, when the full bright lights above turned on. Rosalyn turned to the door hopeful to see Harry. It was.

“Hey…Rose,” He wasn’t in his white tuxedo when he was supposed to wear in the beginning, but in his usual casual. Rosalyn stood up with a crumpled ball of tissue inside her hand and began to walk forward slowly.

“How—How…dare you…” said Rosalyn, softly and speechless.

“I-I know you’re upset,” He began with a gulp. Just as he moved a little closer, Rosalyn noticed the look on his face, which looked beyond guilty.

“What…happened?”

“Dougie broke his wrist…” Harry added with a slight laugh, “And his arm…leg…”

Rosalyn gasped inaudibly, “Is he okay?”

“He also broke his sunglasses.”

Rosalyn sensed even more that he was hiding something. She moved a little closer and bit her lip. “Harry…”

“We—we were at the park yesterday. He was skating on his skate board…the mates and I thought it’d be funny to, you know…skate over the monkey bars. It’s my entire fault, Rose…he insists it isn’t, but it is. And now I was so caught up with this incident, I’ve completely forgot about this.”

Rosalyn held her breath. She closed her eyes and a quick reminisce of tonight’s party flashed through. All of her selfish worries about wanting her party to be in utter perfection, while Dougie was stuck in the hospital. She opened her eyes for more tears to escape.

“Why didn’t you call me?”

Harry was surprised from her reaction. “You-You’re not…”

“If you did, I wouldn’t have dragged myself pretending to be having a fabulous time with a few relatives I don’t really like. I would’ve brought the party to him.” Rosalyn said. “You know how much I like the little boy.”

That remark managed for Harry to let out a small smile, but with guiltiness, “I’m sorry…”

“Then, apology accepted.” Rosalyn took his hands. At the same time, Harry wiped mascara colored tear under her eyes. Giggling softly, they embraced forgiving hugs.
enchantée
enchantée

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-24

http://community.livejournal.com/douzie_fics

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Birthday [one shot] Empty Re: The Forgotten Birthday [one shot]

Post  mcflyJBdarch Sun May 25, 2008 8:43 pm

nice fanfic.. =) sooo cute.. haha!! it could happen in real life though... if rosalyn and mcfly were friends...
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ohh. Fri May 30, 2008 11:56 am

awwwww
i love itt.
Alex Ohh.
Alex Ohh.

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri May 30, 2008 9:03 pm

awww
poor dougie and rosalyn
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 pm

that was soo cute!
Poor Dougie...
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:02 pm

Harry Judd 9 Pictures, Images and Photos

am high to harry!!!!

hey i like it, so nice... Razz
(a little bit envy here, cause i cannot still post my fan fic here, so busy here right now, but as i read more fan fic, im inspired to continue more)

next episode?

jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:06 pm

woot woot! HARRY!!! this is nice! even though he missed her debut, he still made it up by showing himself on her BIRTHDAY even though it was already late..

awwwwww.. it was sooo sweet! 8D
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 am

OMD!!! This is so sweet!!! I love this one shot!
Poor Harry. But good thing he managed to patch things up. aw.... I love love love this... Razz Razz Razz
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down