Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:11 pm

sidecar23 wrote:haha, tbh, ang nai-imagine kong princess ay si dougie s transylvania.
Hahaha

pwede rin!

ang chaka naman... karebal ko sa pagiging princess ung prince ko! WAAAAAAAA!!!XD

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  sidecar23 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm

Hahaha
galing!!! oongano!!! haha. nyc one.

sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Age : 23
Location : in the hall of...DESTINY:)))
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  cathrel on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
cathrel wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:wow... its because ur girls.. thats why it isn't addicting XD Razz

^Yun yun eh! Tama tama... pero bakit yung mga classmates kong babae naaadik na rin sa Dota?? Hindi naman sila Lesbians or Boyish

yeah. lots of my mates who are girls are addicted to it too!

hang on, i know why we aren't addicted!


because we're addicted to McFly!
haah!
jackpot!



Yun! And you won Dougie Poynter! XD Just joking... XD XD XD

Now I know
Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On!

cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:34 pm

cathrel wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
cathrel wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:wow... its because ur girls.. thats why it isn't addicting XD Razz

^Yun yun eh! Tama tama... pero bakit yung mga classmates kong babae naaadik na rin sa Dota?? Hindi naman sila Lesbians or Boyish

yeah. lots of my mates who are girls are addicted to it too!

hang on, i know why we aren't addicted!


because we're addicted to McFly!
haah!
jackpot!



Yun! And you won Dougie Poynter! XD Just joking... XD XD XD

Now I know
Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On!

geez..I forgot.. I like Dougie... sorry, price is mine! XD XD XD
maybe you can have Danny ^o^

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  maia 8D on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:00 am

Haha. Ganun pala eh. XDD

maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  McFly(nick) on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:31 am

MGA ADIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Razz

McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Age : 23
Location : in the fletcher mansion hahaha XD
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  kaisthelimit on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 am

i'll post i video that's super OFF topic lol.
cos i don't want to start another new topic cause we will be so crowded so i'll just post this video here.
new mcfly vid!
this is so cute.



its funny how tom is like telling what's happening, like a boxing match or a basketball game lol.
hahahaha, dougie's shouting!! cute!!
"keep going dougeeee!!!-- tom? mental!!
"61!" -- daya!
and my fave part is when they were counting and when they were winning Danny' not aware and he asked pa "what?" hahahahaha, oh Danny ^_^ :><: you're sooo cute

kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  jaschier on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Photobucket

silly games.. but they are so funny!!! lol, i like the way tom shout like a kid... danny? he can be a good santa... santa

jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  Zehr on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:56 pm

Ahhh!! Cuute!
Dougie was shouting! Hahaha. xDD
"Keep going Dougiieeee~!"
ANG CUTE! NI DANNY WITH THAT WHITE BEARD! xDD

Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Age : 23
Location : QC
Registration date : 2008-08-28

View user profile http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  Kerstien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:12 pm

XD
That was really fun! I love how they're like 20+ but they act like 7 year-olds!

Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  cathrel on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:01 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
cathrel wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
cathrel wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:wow... its because ur girls.. thats why it isn't addicting XD Razz

^Yun yun eh! Tama tama... pero bakit yung mga classmates kong babae naaadik na rin sa Dota?? Hindi naman sila Lesbians or Boyish

yeah. lots of my mates who are girls are addicted to it too!

hang on, i know why we aren't addicted!


because we're addicted to McFly!
haah!
jackpot!



Yun! And you won Dougie Poynter! XD Just joking... XD XD XD

Now I know
Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On!

geez..I forgot.. I like Dougie... sorry, price is mine! XD XD XD
maybe you can have Danny ^o^

HA!
NO WAY!
I"ll HAVE DOUGIE!
HAHAHHA!

you can have danny!
Hang on, you have DANNY already in your avvie!
Razz

cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  cathrel on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:03 pm

THE VIDEO WAS FUNNY!

KEEP GOING DOUGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
ahahah!
LOVE THAT!

cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Age : 24
Location : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:41 pm

cathrel wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
cathrel wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
cathrel wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:wow... its because ur girls.. thats why it isn't addicting XD Razz

^Yun yun eh! Tama tama... pero bakit yung mga classmates kong babae naaadik na rin sa Dota?? Hindi naman sila Lesbians or Boyish

yeah. lots of my mates who are girls are addicted to it too!

hang on, i know why we aren't addicted!


because we're addicted to McFly!
haah!
jackpot!



Yun! And you won Dougie Poynter! XD Just joking... XD XD XD

Now I know
Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On!

geez..I forgot.. I like Dougie... sorry, price is mine! XD XD XD
maybe you can have Danny ^o^

HA!
NO WAY!
I"ll HAVE DOUGIE!
HAHAHHA!

you can have danny!
Hang on, you have DANNY already in your avvie!
Razz

err.... you have a point... pale

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:44 pm

KAI wrote:i'll post i video that's super OFF topic lol.
cos i don't want to start another new topic cause we will be so crowded so i'll just post this video here.
new mcfly vid!
this is so cute.



its funny how tom is like telling what's happening, like a boxing match or a basketball game lol.
hahahaha, dougie's shouting!! cute!!
"keep going dougeeee!!!-- tom? mental!!
"61!" -- daya!
and my fave part is when they were counting and when they were winning Danny' not aware and he asked pa "what?" hahahahaha, oh Danny ^_^ :><: you're sooo cute

they're sooooooooo cute esp. Dougie!! XD XD XD
Danny? Santa?! What?!! XD XD XD... where's my Gift Santa Danny? XD

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  maia 8D on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:24 pm

^ XD if danny's santa, then..

"Dear Father Christmas...

For Christmas, I want you. "

Haha. XDD

maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  Kerstien on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 pm

^ XD
Benta! lol!

Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Age : 23
Location : wonderland
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:14 pm

maia <3 wrote:^ XD if danny's santa, then..

"Dear Father Christmas...

For Christmas, I want you. "

Haha. XDD

benta nga!!! laugh together

nice one! XD

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  jaschier on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:30 pm

Photobucket


we want you here, he must be the most funny santa.... santa

jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Age : 25
Location : Small Town of Forks
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:54 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket


we want you here, he must be the most funny santa.... santa

agree!! AND the hottest santa ever!!! santa

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  maia 8D on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:17 pm

HAHAHA. AGREE to the last few posts. XD

i want danny, i mean, santa to come and wrap harry, dougie and tom and bring then along too. HAHA.

maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:29 pm

maia <3 wrote:HAHAHA. AGREE to the last few posts. XD

i want danny, i mean, santa to come and wrap harry, dougie and tom and bring then along too. HAHA.

Me too!!! If only there were a lots of Dannies, Harries, Dougies, and Toms... we can have each one of them! Twisted Evil

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  maia 8D on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Haha. But that'd be freaky. Razz

maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:34 pm

maia <3 wrote:Haha. But that'd be freaky. Razz

yeah! and confusing

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  maia 8D on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Random fan: "HEY LOOK! IT'S DANNY!"
Danny: "He can't be the real danny. I am."
Dannyclone 1: "Yeah. I'm Maia's Danny. You?"
Danny: "I can't be anyone's Danny, cause I'm the real one! I'm Danny's danny!"
Dannyclone 1: "Okay, okay. Don't get your boxers in a knot... How bout you?"
Dannyclone 2: "I'm Nicole's Danny."

Haha. Sorry, I had too. XDDDD

maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Age : 22
Location : on my intergalactical frisbee :D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  nicoleaika on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:44 am

maia <3 wrote:Random fan: "HEY LOOK! IT'S DANNY!"
Danny: "He can't be the real danny. I am."
Dannyclone 1: "Yeah. I'm Maia's Danny. You?"
Danny: "I can't be anyone's Danny, cause I'm the real one! I'm Danny's danny!"
Dannyclone 1: "Okay, okay. Don't get your boxers in a knot... How bout you?"
Dannyclone 2: "I'm Nicole's Danny."

Haha. Sorry, I had too. XDDDD

I imagined it already... very nice one... and confusing..

nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Age : 22
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slink Love Calculator - Who's Your McFly Guy?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum