McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SITE HACKER! BEWARE!

3 posters

Go down

SITE HACKER! BEWARE! Empty SITE HACKER! BEWARE!

Post  Dana Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:00 pm

As you guys have seen, The Blogger is no longer updated with the latest McFly news. It seems that someone has changed the password of the site. Good thing though that he/she didn't delete any of the files or destroyed the website itself. I'm sorry for the late notice, but I'm trying my best to figure things out. I've emailed blogger and reporting the said incident.

I got the new password now... but something's awfully wrong with it. In the meantime, use this forum as your source of daily McFly Needs.

xxx
Dana

PS: I got the Radio:ACTIVE ALBUM!!! Yesterday. Very Happy Freaking AWESOME! Too bad, the cd case is just flat. Haha. Well.. let's wait for the september album. Very Happy They said a booklet will be included. Razz
Dana
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

SITE HACKER! BEWARE! Empty Re: SITE HACKER! BEWARE!

Post  Jessica! Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:17 pm

NO WAY!
Who could it be?!
Well, at least I feel a bit better. I thought you were tired of my over-excitement every time a new song is out, hence the password change. XD

Wow, a hacker? Wow. *shakes head in disbelief*

It's good you got the new password, though Smile

P.S.
I am not jealous, I am not jealous Razz

P.P.S
What do you think about getting a domain? I feel that mcflyphilippines.blogspot.com is a tad long.
Some are free, such as .co.nr
Just a suggestion.

P.P.P.S
Has anyone figured out how to install a layout to these forums? Quite confusing to navigate around it! If you haven't noticed, under temporary skins, there's one called test that I've tried fiddling around with, and the only thing I managed to do was put a banner. Which isn't even centered. Hah.
Jessica!
Jessica!

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://www.likeomgitsjessica.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:35 pm

Jessica! wrote:NO WAY!
Who could it be?!
Well, at least I feel a bit better. I thought you were tired of my over-excitement every time a new song is out, hence the password change. XD

Wow, a hacker? Wow. *shakes head in disbelief*

It's good you got the new password, though Smile

P.S.
I am not jealous, I am not jealous Razz

P.P.S
What do you think about getting a domain? I feel that mcflyphilippines.blogspot.com is a tad long.
Some are free, such as .co.nr
Just a suggestion.

P.P.P.S
Has anyone figured out how to install a layout to these forums? Quite confusing to navigate around it! If you haven't noticed, under temporary skins, there's one called test that I've tried fiddling around with, and the only thing I managed to do was put a banner. Which isn't even centered. Hah.

For the website domain, I'm still looking for the cheapest domain we could get. So far, 300 bucks a month would be needed to establish the website. I'm asking help from other people too.. Razz

Very Happy
Dana
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337

https://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:15 am

Oooomph. That's bad.

I'll try and have a look around for cheap domains as well. I'll see what I come up with.

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down