McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay

+8
nicoleaika
cathrel
nikka!
carmzy_sweetness
kaisthelimit
jaschier
maia 8D
sidecar23
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay - Page 2 Empty Re: DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay

Post  maia 8D Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:02 pm

^ haha. XD

anika wrote:hahaha. Aw Harry!! Hahaha
Dougie's pretty hilarious. Gordon? LOL.
I like Natalie Portman too. Nice taste. Group hug Group hug

natalie portman? no, it's katie holmes. Razz ((:
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay - Page 2 Empty Re: DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay

Post  nicoleaika Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:52 pm

tom <3 katie holmes... I know why... Coz Tom is Katie's husband... Tom CRUISE XD XD XD (Corny joke laugh together )
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 am

nicoleaika wrote:tom <3 katie holmes... I know why... Coz Tom is Katie's husband... Tom CRUISE XD XD XD (Corny joke laugh together )

haha, that made me go "oo nga noh!" XDDD
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 am

nicoleaika wrote:tom <3 katie holmes... I know why... Coz Tom is Katie's husband... Tom CRUISE XD XD XD (Corny joke laugh together )

Hahah..
it's not that corny though, it made me laugh! XD
I also read a comment on youtube and that person said Paris Hilton thinks Tom is cute and shizz.
I wish it's true, really! =))
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:08 pm

erm. i think you mean perez hilton? you know, that fan site that talks about EVERYONE. Smile) and whoever perez hilton is... he/she looooves tom. Haha. when i found out, that made me roll on the floor. XD
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

jaschier wrote:Laura Coleman

aghh, that's a daring lips of Laura... Razz

She kinda looks like Melanie Marquez. You guys know her?
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 am

maia <3 wrote:erm. i think you mean perez hilton? you know, that fan site that talks about EVERYONE. Smile) and whoever perez hilton is... he/she looooves tom. Haha. when i found out, that made me roll on the floor. XD

Not sure. XD
I just read it and it said Paris, but you know people from YT, they spell some things wrong sometimes.
Perez loves Tom? OMG! I love Perez now! =))
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 am

Kerstien wrote:

Hahah..
I also read a comment on youtube and that person said Paris Hilton thinks Tom is cute and shizz.

wait, correct me if i'm right, is she really the wife of tom, katie holmes? or look a like... wait link ko na lang ang image...

hahahaha perez hilton.. i thought its paris hilton, (man that billioner likes tom? i mean perz pala... haha) Hahaha can i see her image?
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 pm

jaschier wrote:
Kerstien wrote:

Hahah..

wait, correct me if i'm right, is she really the wife of tom, katie holmes? or look a like... wait link ko na lang ang image...

hahahaha perez hilton.. i thought its paris hilton, (man that billioner likes tom? i mean perz pala... haha) Hahaha can i see her image?

katie holmes is married to tom cruise. yep. Very Happy

haha. Razz uhm. i dunno if she\he has a picture. and i'm not too sure about the gender, too. could be gay. or i dunno. Haha. XD
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:42 pm

maia <3 wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Kerstien wrote:

Hahah..

haha. Razz uhm. i dunno if she\he has a picture. and i'm not too sure about the gender, too. could be gay. or i dunno. Haha. XD

DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay - Page 2 Awe-1

haha... it might be... perez hilton, a gay immitator of paris hilton... haha hina hunt na sya ng mga gays!!! Hahaha
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:03 pm

maia <3 wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Kerstien wrote:

Hahah..

perez was in the british music awards thing.
where katy perry hosted.
he's a he, btw.
i forgot his face though, not that memorable.
but i love him now coz he loves tom!!!!
sidecar23
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 pm

KAI wrote:

Hahaha
isnt she the old actress person?
with pouty lips?
haha. if it is her, yeah they look alike!

oh and kai!!!!
i love ur new sig!
harry's kinda OP, haha.
sidecar23
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 am

yeah, harry always makes the difference, bat kaya? bat i like to be different person too... i mean all of us have different personality lol... (random emotion..)
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:49 pm

jaschier wrote:yeah, harry always makes the difference, bat kaya? bat i like to be different person too... i mean all of us have different personality lol... (random emotion..)

Everyone's unique in their own way nga naman... XD

but OMG, I also loved Kai's sig!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:45 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
KAI wrote:

Hahaha
isnt she the old actress person?
with pouty lips?
haha. if it is her, yeah they look alike!

oh and kai!!!!
i love ur new sig!
harry's kinda OP, haha.

Haha. Old actress person(mwahahaXP)
LOL thanks, yeah, Harry's kinda OP XP

yeah, harry always makes the difference, bat kaya? bat i like to be different person too... i mean all of us have different personality lol... (random emotion..)

Yeah, I noticed that too, Harry's always different among the four of 'em. Maybe he's just not as the same level as the 3? He's like more mature? Can't explain XP

Everyone's unique in their own way nga naman... XD

but OMG, I also loved Kai's sig!

Amen(:
Haha. Thanks(:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:50 pm

haha, i wonder if danny beat pacman!!! haha, i can't imagine!!

btw, harry, look at it, sa band, he never sing but though he used to be second voice, ahmm look at the movie in just my luck, na out of place sya kaya un, nawala,( lol literal ung pag ka intindi ko sa O.P.) hehe, he dont even have tatoo, he likes short hair, but skillful sya, sports man sort of... lol... that ok, i also like to be different to others, para hindi ma O.P., para may sariling identity... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 pm

jaschier wrote:haha, i wonder if danny beat pacman!!! haha, i can't imagine!!

btw, harry, look at it, sa band, he never sing but though he used to be second voice, ahmm look at the movie in just my luck, na out of place sya kaya un, nawala,( lol literal ung pag ka intindi ko sa O.P.) hehe, he dont even have tatoo, he likes short hair, but skillful sya, sports man sort of... lol... that ok, i also like to be different to others, para hindi ma O.P., para may sariling identity... Razz

haha. yeah. but i guess they're all different from each other in different ways. Razz

NO! he DOES have a tatto. he's got one on his foot - right, they've got matching ones? big, athlete's, good ef anddd. something. and he's got "A Tattoo" tattooed on his wrist. XDDD go harry.
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 pm

i didn't know that.. can you give me a pic with that in his foot and wrist... lol Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:50 pm

okay, i'll try. Very Happy
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 pm

yey!!! i'll wait... im so ...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2