McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

+11
sidecar23
maia 8D
mcflyJBdarch
cherill
Zehr
kaisthelimit
nicoleaika
carmzy_sweetness
jaschier
Jessica!
khysles
15 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  khysles Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:21 pm

I think i remember something...
isn't she the girl that mcfly quoted as the least good looking girl in all their music vids?
Correct me if i'm wrong...

*i like her hair though

What a Face
khysles
khysles

Number of posts : 85
Location : locked on Dougie's bass guitar.. close to his heart..
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oh! Dudes! It's Dougie's Birthday!

Post  McFly(nick) Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:38 pm

she looks like michael jackson./.. haha.. wats hot about that??? lol hahaha
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:06 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:she looks like michael jackson./.. haha.. wats hot about that??? lol hahaha

lol. i think u've got an issue w/ MJ, man! haha. yeah but i agree. she looked....not THAT pretty. my fave is the girl from sorry's not gud enough!!!! she looked so hot! and cute! hehe. lucky tom. but the girl who looks like MJ did have pretty hair! nd i like her car! the first one. hehe.

oh w8, let me correct myself. my fave leading lady is not the one from sorry's not gud enough....but the one from transylvania!

lol! lol! lol!
doesnt she look hot? nd a little bit too familiar! haha.
sidecar23
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  khysles Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:33 pm

1000 poynts!

You hit it man! She's the greatest!!!! king

wooohoooo mallet Rock On! king queen Twisted Evil
khysles
khysles

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm

khysles wrote:1000 poynts!

You hit it man! She's the greatest!!!! king

wooohoooo mallet Rock On! king queen Twisted Evil

yup! no one can compare to her beauty!!!
sidecar23
sidecar23

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 am

sidecar23 wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:she looks like michael jackson./.. haha.. wats hot about that??? lol hahaha

lol. i think u've got an issue w/ MJ, man! haha. yeah but i agree. she looked....not THAT pretty. my fave is the girl from sorry's not gud enough!!!! she looked so hot! and cute! hehe. lucky tom. but the girl who looks like MJ did have pretty hair! nd i like her car! the first one. hehe.

oh w8, let me correct myself. my fave leading lady is not the one from sorry's not gud enough....but the one from transylvania!

lol! lol! lol!
doesnt she look hot? nd a little bit too familiar! haha.

AGREED~ XDDD
most definitely. the hottest and awesome-est mcfly's ever worked with. AND she can sing. XD
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:42 am

Lol... Anne Boleyn (Tranny version) is the greatest!!! Lol.... she's the reason why I like Dougie...lol... (geez, am I crazy or what?? haha)

kelan kaya cya makakasama sa mga vid ng mcfly ulit? lol
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:19 am

Photobucket

huh? who are you talking guys? the girl in transylvania? lol! i got lost here...
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 pm

i like the girl from burnin up- jonas brothers.. hahaha.. off topic.. sowee

selena gomez from the disney show wizards family.. shes the girn in the burnin up music vid.. hahaa Razz Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:13 am

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

huh? who are you talking guys? the girl in transylvania? lol! i got lost here...

haha. yup. it was actually played by dougie coz, remember, they played all the roles in the vid[even the women]
sidecar23
sidecar23

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 am

McFly(nick) wrote:i like the girl from burnin up- jonas brothers.. hahaha.. off topic.. sowee

selena gomez from the disney show wizards family.. shes the girn in the burnin up music vid.. hahaa Razz Razz

ohmygosh! i love selena!!! i dont usually like or even care about disney stars but w/ selena, its different. i LOVE her!!!!Smile)
sidecar23
sidecar23

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:07 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:i like the girl from burnin up- jonas brothers.. hahaha.. off topic.. sowee

ohmygosh! i love selena!!! i dont usually like or even care about disney stars but w/ selena, its different. i LOVE her!!!!Smile)

same here! hehehe Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Photobucket

oh yeah i know its dougie ang nag play as a girl there, kaya kahapon i wonder my iba pa bang girl dun sa vid maliban kay tom, harry at danny cause they all play as a girl... so si dougie ang tinutukoy nyong HOT? Hahaha
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:40 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

oh yeah i know its dougie ang nag play as a girl there, kaya kahapon i wonder my iba pa bang girl dun sa vid maliban kay tom, harry at danny cause they all play as a girl... so si dougie ang tinutukoy nyong HOT? Hahaha

well.... hot naman talaga si DOUGIE...lol.... he's the hottest, cutest, rockiest, coolest, prettiest, and other adjectives on tranny..lol.. yeah.. si dougie nga... cyclops
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:50 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

well.... hot naman talaga si DOUGIE...lol.... he's the hottest, cutest, rockiest, coolest, prettiest, and other adjectives on tranny..lol.. yeah.. si dougie nga... cyclops

YEAH! hahaha.. its weird in a good way too! hahaha Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:11 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

Hehe.... What a Face

si Dougie pa! Weird boy..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Photobucket

for me, i dont think so(particularly when you use the superlative term in describing him in others), kung i compare mo sya kanila harry, danny, at tom, he got belly rolls, and big tummy, sorry for dougsters, pero thats what i can see to him, so i can just say, sexy for boys range but not hot...(its my oppinion base on what i know...).. peace...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:23 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

for me, i dont think so(particularly when you use the superlative term in describing him in others), kung i compare mo sya kanila harry, danny, at tom, he got belly rolls, and big tummy, sorry for dougsters, pero thats what i can see to him, so i can just say, sexy for boys range but not hot...(its my oppinion base on what i know...).. peace...

i didnt know that.. hehehe XD Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:39 pm

jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

Lol... I know... Tom got super thin body. Danny's body's What a Face Harry's fit. erm.. ok... I just make myself confused.......................... confused

but kung face ang paguusapan... Dougie's the prettiest... no! Harry too.. err.. not... confused
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 pm

dougie's got beer belly but has awesome face features
danny's body is weird coz at times he's fat at times he's super muscular. but he's got the X factor...watever that is! hah.
harry's always fit!!!
tom's ok. not chubby anymore[i do miss his fats] nd he's healthy.
sidecar23
sidecar23

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:41 pm

sidecar23 wrote:dougie's got beer belly but has awesome face features
danny's body is weird coz at times he's fat at times he's super muscular. but he's got the X factor...watever that is! hah.
harry's always fit!!!

weeeeeeee.... I suuuuuuuuuuuuper agree! Lol..

Tom's super not chubby anymore... wait, why pala cya naging super thin bigla??
Yeah, Danny's body's weird! Lol...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:07 pm

Photobucket

yeah dougie got the most perfect angle of face, he looks like dark vincent AKA cloud of final fantasy.. and they are all perfect there... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  khysles Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

Hehe.... What a Face

HOT! HOT! weird.. he makes me laugh!!! and set my heart to trampoline mode!!! *guppy effect
khysles
khysles

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:04 pm

khysles wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
McFly(nick) wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
jaschier wrote:
Photobucket

Hehe.... What a Face

HOT! HOT! weird.. he makes me laugh!!! and set my heart to trampoline mode!!! *guppy effect

buti pa ikaw, sa trampoline, ako sa kama lang na pwedeng pangswimming pool bounce lol!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  khysles Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm

sidecar23 wrote:dougie's got beer belly but has awesome face features
harry's always fit!!!

if he got that... I love them!!!
It's not his fault Tommy lose the fats.. and got his slim body now... *raises eyebrows
Danny had his powers goin'! His body's always beautiful.. whatever he wear...
And HArry, I can't say anymore about his body.. HE IS the "FIT"!!! hahaha!
cyclops
khysles
khysles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next