McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 17 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:31 pm

nikka! wrote:^ aww... okay. i'll have to make a scheme with tp so that........... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
it'll be perfect. muahahaha! Twisted Evil joke. kinda..

me too!

hahahaha. Evil twin mode!! Just like in the fan fic! LOL. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Try to scheme. i won't mind. Kidding! Razz
By the way, I saw Megan's shoutout. it was the song One For the Radio. hahaha.
she's really addicted to them now. Especially Harry. rendeer
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 17 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 pm

nikka! wrote:^ aww... okay. i'll have to make a scheme with tp so that........... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

me too!

What scheme??? hahaha!!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:10 pm

PuDd_T wrote:

me too!

What scheme??? hahaha!!

hahaha. Nicole wants to rad the notebook first tomorrow. That is, if toni doesn't get it first.
Sooo. you two make up a scheme so that toni won't get it first! Twisted Evil
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm

anika wrote:

hahaha. I meant that in a you're-cute-like-a-doll way. hahaha. I know!! I'll watch that, and I'll buy an original DVD of it! If it happens. cheers
Nearly. But then quite a few chapters popped into my mind. Who knows, I might go overboard again and I'll need another notebook. hahaha.
Tippy wants me to write an original work though. hehe.
Um... Yeah. The dorm suddenly has internet. haha. Kidding! Nah. I'm here in Antique. Razz
Sure. I'll let you borrow. I've written quite a few. About 2 or 3 more chpaters. jocolor

What original work?? the Princess thingy?? yeah! you should do that! lol if ever you have time Razz

Anika! me next to nicole okay????????
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:13 pm

NIIIIIIICOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!

if ever Toni asks you for the notebook, tell her I'm next to you okay??? Approve!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:14 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

hahaha. I meant that in a you're-cute-like-a-doll way. hahaha. I know!! I'll watch that, and I'll buy an original DVD of it! If it happens. cheers
Nearly. But then quite a few chapters popped into my mind. Who knows, I might go overboard again and I'll need another notebook. hahaha.
Tippy wants me to write an original work though. hehe.
Um... Yeah. The dorm suddenly has internet. haha. Kidding! Nah. I'm here in Antique. Razz
Sure. I'll let you borrow. I've written quite a few. About 2 or 3 more chpaters. jocolor

What original work?? the Princess thingy?? yeah! you should do that! lol if ever you have time Razz

Anika! me next to nicole okay????????

hahaha. Yeah. I've been thinking about that you know.
Sure!! I'll give it to you guys! Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:21 pm

yey!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Updaaate~ Very Happy

I'm not doing anything right now so pleaaase update. XDDDD
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 pm

PuDd_T wrote:yey!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

hahaha. Sure thing.
Oh no. Maybe I'll go overboard again. hahaha. I think I've done more than half. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:40 pm

meah XD wrote:Updaaate~ Very Happy

I'm not doing anything right now so pleaaase update. XDDDD

Oh! You read it? haha. Thanks for reading! I can't update right now though. I wasn't even planning to update a while ago. haha.
Sorry, I can't right now. I'll update by next Friday though. Don't worry though. The next posted chapters contain one fave of mine. And the plot starts to thicken from that point.
Thank you very much for reading though. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:46 pm

anika wrote:

hahaha. Sure thing.
Oh no. Maybe I'll go overboard again. hahaha. I think I've done more than half. Very Happy

It's okay! We're having fun reading your fic! Approve!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:52 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

hahaha. Sure thing.

hahaha. Thanks! I've planned out an ending. But it's a cliff-hanger. I think toni would slap me with the notebook if I ended it that way. hahaha. But then, I'm in control.
And I have fun writing my fic. haha. I love 'him'! I love you
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:12 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

hahaha. Sure thing.

hahaha. Thanks! I've planned out an ending. But it's a cliff-hanger. I think toni would slap me with the notebook if I ended it that way. hahaha. But then, I'm in control.

hahaha!! and I'm gonna slap toni for slapping you! hahaha!!

hahaha ANIKA! i can't wait to read your fic tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

Last edited by PuDd_T on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

hahaha. Sure thing.

hahaha!! and I'm gonna slap toni for slapping you! hahaha!!
I hate her. she's so annoying.... ( ihopeshewon'treadthis) lol
When you're reading a book and she likes the cover, she'll just grab it from you and read the back!
she's also acting like a baby! as if i'll give in to that! (mean mode) lol

hahaha!! now that that's off my chest, ANIKA! i can't wait to read your fic tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

hahahaha. I know! That's why I only act indifferently towards her. But I don't really hate her or anything. I just get... irked, hahaha.
Really? Oh yeah! She did that to you! Aw...
Good it's off. LOL.
Thanks!! I've written some more tonight. I've stirred up another major fight hahaha. And I've found a way how Anthea could use Dougie's 'gift'. mallet
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 pm

oh yey!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! you should hear me right now! i'm squealing! (like i always do in school) lol hahaha!! just imagine me doing it! lol
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:18 pm

PuDd_T wrote:oh yey!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! you should hear me right now! i'm squealing! (like i always do in school) lol hahaha!! just imagine me doing it! lol

hahahahaha. You mean squealing like a pig ? Just kidding! hahaha.
Aw!!! then I guess you look like a chihuahua!!!!! lol! lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:oh yey!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! you should hear me right now! i'm squealing! (like i always do in school) lol hahaha!! just imagine me doing it! lol

WHY A CHIHUAHUA?!?!?!?! hahahaha!! ain't over Beverly hills Chihuahua yet?? Razz Razz
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Awww, Jacob is so sweet! I love you
But Danny's so much sweeter! I love you I love you
OMG I cannot believe Laura flirted with Anthea. Ew.
Danny, you're so sweet, its unhealthy. I love you I love you I love you
Wow, That's what Alice did too? Awww I love you

Hahahaha. Super puno ng hearts Laughing
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:06 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

WHY A CHIHUAHUA?!?!?!?! hahahaha!! ain't over Beverly hills Chihuahua yet?? Razz Razz

hahaha. I can't get over it!!! I love the chihuahuas!! And before I thought they were dogs with oversized heads for a teeny tiny body! hahaha.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 pm

KAI wrote:Awww, Jacob is so sweet! I love you
But Danny's so much sweeter! I love you I love you
OMG I cannot believe Laura flirted with Anthea. Ew.
Danny, you're so sweet, its unhealthy. I love you I love you I love you
Wow, That's what Alice did too? Awww I love you

Hahahaha. Super puno ng hearts Laughing

haha. Thanks for reading it! Danny's really sweet, it's the way I've pictured him out to be. But I bet he's sweeter in real life. haha. cheers
Yup. Laura's done everything. LOL.
Lots of heart. haha. It's because od Danny. aw Danny....
Thanks for reading! Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:23 pm

omg tp!
you've just "libakd" "her" in the internet!! Shocked Shocked

way to go tp!!!! Rock On! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i can't believe you did that though.. i didn't even post my scheme because maybe she'll read it...
oh well. i think she got mad at me a while ago because i won't give her the notebook after i'm finished...
i told her you "reserved" it last night even though i didn't read your post.. Twisted Evil
hmm.. maybe we have twin telepathy!

aww... we're so mean. tsk.tsk. Razz
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:24 pm

HI Baboy! What a Face
Amazing fan fic! cyclops I haven't finished reading though.. Smile
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 17 Empty All About You___ Take 70

Post  anika Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm

CHAPTER 6 (SWIMMING)

Jacob held my hand as we walked towards the swimming pool. It was an open pool, so I had to put some sun block on. I’ve had sunburns in the past and I certainly don’t want to relive those moments.

It’s been a while since I’d been here. I had swimming lessons here before when I came for vacation, but I stopped.

It’s kind of a shame though. I used to love swimming. I relished the idea of being immersed in water.

“You excited?” Jacob grinned at me. He was wearing a white shirt and board shorts. He was going swimming as well.

I nodded. “I’m a bit nervous but I do miss the pool. Hopefully, I’ll be able to learn a thing or two when the day’s over.”

I really was nervous, but I knew I had to learn how to swim. After the drowning incident, I definitely needed it.

I was kind of shocked when Jacob put me back into swimming lessons. I was happy though, because I do miss swimming; even though I couldn’t swim that well.

Well, okay. Maybe I didn’t know how to swim at all. But I could always learn.

We entered the pool. There were quite a few teenagers here. I saw Harry and Pamela.

I waved at them when they turned and looked at my direction.

“Hey guys!” I said happily.

They both grinned and Pamela waved her hand at me. “Hey! I’m teaching Harry how to swim. See you later!”

The two jumped into the pool, making a huge splash.

Aw… They looked so sweet.

I nearly forgot that Pamela tried out for the swim team of our school last week. She got in easily. With a time of 29 seconds of 50 meter freestyle, who wouldn’t take her?

I saw her beginning to instruct Harry. Aw… They looked adorable.

“Jacob! Glad to see you!” a large man with a gruff voice boomed as he placed his hand on Jacob’s shoulder.

Jacob turned around and grinned at him. “Hey Coach Rick. How are you?”

The large man chuckled. “I’m fine my boy. I’m glad to see you back in the pool. You were one of the finest swimmers this pool has ever witnessed.”

“Well… Not really.”

The man began messing Jacob’s hair up. Jacob only chuckled.

“Don’t be so modest! You used to brag about it all the time!” Rick grinned.

“Well, that was before”, Jacob smiled, fixing his hair as Rick let go of him.

Oh yeah. Jacob used to swim before. He used to go to school here. He was really good. He used to go to international competitions, bagging a lot of medals.

His face would be on the newspapers from time to time. I heard he was popular at school too. He was a favourite of Coach Rick.

“Oh. Coach Rick. This is my sister Anthea by the way”, Jacob happily introduced me.

Rick smiled at me. “Hello Anthea… Jacob, she looks exactly like you.”

Jacob grinned. “I get that a lot. She’s here to have swimming lessons.”

“Oh okay. Well, you’ll be in good hands and you’ll probably be as good as your brother. Or maybe even better.”

I grinned. I was starting to feel like home here.

Suddenly, a familiar boy got out of the swimming pool. He turned at me and smiled.

I gasped.

It was Kyle.

“Hey Kyle!” I greeted him.

Kyle waved back.

“Oh-ho! So you know our star swimmer?” Rick said.

What? Kyle actually swims?
“Whoa. Kyle swims?” I asked in disbelief.

He nodded. “Yup. He can swim really fast. In fact Jacob, he might even beat you. He’s only a few milliseconds away from breaking your record.” Then he let out a hearty laugh.

Jacob raised an eyebrow. “Oh yeah? I’d like to see that.”

He took off his shirt and shorts and dove into the pool.

I sighed. Jacob never did like losing.

“Haha. He never changes. Anyway dear, Kyle will teach you how to swim. Is that okay with you?” Rick told me.

I nodded. That was totally okay with me.

Thank God my instructor was a familiar face.

I was getting excited now. I wanted to feel the cool after effect of water on my skin. I smiled at Kyle. I was going to enjoy this.

“Okay. Just blow the bubbled through your nose”, Kyle slowly instructed me.

I nodded and did what he said. I submerged myself in the water and began to blow bubbles.

I finally resurfaced. Kyle was smiling at me.

“Good, good. You learn fast. Now… Um… Here”, he said as he got a kickboard and threw it at me.

I grabbed it and placed my hands on it.

“Okay. Do to flatter kick from here to there, and go back again. It’s only twenty-five meters”, he said.

Only twenty-five meters? Sure to him it looked like a short distance. But to me, it was already super long.

Well, I’m not a kid after all. So I probably could manage.

I nodded and finally agreed.

I sighed and began to kick. I began kicking hard.

However, for some reason, I wasn’t moving.

Kyle began to chuckle. He approached me. “You should lift your body more. Go on. You’re sinking.”

I tried following what he said but my body couldn’t follow. Jeez. I have no talent for this.

Kyle noticed that I couldn’t do it and decided to help me.

“Um… Why don’t I help you?” he asked.

I nodded. “Thanks Kyle.”

He was about to hold me when he hesitated. “Um… Is it okay if I hold you?”

“If it keeps me from drowning, go ahead.”

He began holding my stomach and carefully lifted me.

“There. Now, keep on doing that position”, Kyle said.

I finally managed to get it. Yes. Now time for the kicking.

I kicked a bit. Finally, I was doing it properly.

“Okay. Now kick all the way over there and come back”, Kyle instructed me.

I did what he said and began kicking towards the end. Well, it wasn’t that long after all.

I closed my eyes. This felt so relaxing.

Suddenly, something grabbed my right foot. I opened my eyes.

What the heck was going on?

Then, something grabbed my other foot as well. Okay! Freaky much?

I began kicking my feet. Jeez! Why wouldn’t it let go?

Finally, after a few minutes I was free.

I was getting so scared now. What was that?

Suddenly, someone emerged in front of me from the water.

It was Pamela.

“Hey! Gotcha!” she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. She’s as perky as always.

“Very funny Pamela”, I laughed.

She grinned widely. “Sorry about that. I just wanted to have some fun.”

“It’s no problem.”

Harry began swimming towards us.

“Hey Harry”, I greeted him.

“Hey Pamela, are you scaring her again?” Harry turned to Pamela.

She smiled sheepishly. “It’s okay. I understand. Look, Anthea’s practicing. Let’s go back over there so she can concentrate, okay?”

He placed his arm on Pamela’s shoulder. Aw… The two were so sweet.

Pamela nodded. “Okay Harry. Bye Anthea!”

“See you later Anthea”, Harry waved.

I nodded as they swam back to a corner.

I continued on with my practice and finally swam back.

I can’t believe I managed. But my feet fell so tired now.

Kyle smiled when he saw me coming back. “Okay. You should rest now.”

I nodded, very grateful. I was pretty tired.

I looked at the place and saw a guy with short brown hair and green eyes pass by.

My eyes widened. Heck no. It can’t be him!

I looked at his right foot. No. No. It’s not there… It’s not there…
Suddenly, I saw an ankle bracelet on his foot.

No! It can’t be!

I turned a bit red and faced the other direction.

Oh come on. It can’t be him, can it? I was overreacting. Maybe it was just a look-alike.

I turned back, and he wasn’t there anymore.

Okay. I was only imagining. I was so relieved. I definitely didn’t want to see ‘him’.

I sighed. Kyle was looking at me with a puzzled expression on his face.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Um… Yeah. I am. Let’s just continue”, I said hurriedly.

He didn’t bother me anymore, thankfully. We began practicing my strokes. So far, I could only get freestyle and backstroke. That was good enough I guess.

I sat on the tiles with Kyle when we were done.

Gosh it was hot today. I shielded my eyes from the light of the sun with my hand.

I squeezed water from my hair and then flipped my hair.

Suddenly, Coach Rick and Jacob approached us.

“Kyle, you up for a race?” Coach Rick asked Kyle.

“Sure. Against who?” Kyle replied.

“Me”, Jacob grinned.

I looked at Jacob. Whoa! I can finally see him swim again after all these years! I’m getting excited.

Kyle shrugged. “Sure. I’m up for it.”

Jacob grinned. “Thanks! I’ve been dying for some competition.”

Coach Rick rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “Let’s make things more exciting. Pamela!”

Pamela was chatting with Harry when Rick called her.
“What is it Coach?” she called.

“You up for a race against these two?” Rick said and pointed to Jacob and Kyle.

She smiled. “I’m up for anything!”

Jacob smiled. “Nice.”

I smiled a bit as well. This was going to be interesting.

Jacob, Pamela and Kyle were on the diving boards now. They were fixing their goggles and stretching a bit.

Kyle and Jacob were just next to each other.

Harry and I sat together on the tiles with Coach Rick behind us.

“Who do you think’ll win?” I asked Harry.

He chuckled. “I have faith in Pamela.”

Wow. He’s supportive all the way.

“By the way…” Harry started to say, grinning widely at me.

“What?” I asked.

He suddenly pinched my cheeks and laughed. “I missed doing this!”

I only laughed when he let go of me. “Yeah right Harry.”

“As I said, you’ll always be my little sister.”

I smiled. Harry was so sweet.

Jacob, Pamela and Kyle began to prepare to dive. Things seemed tense now. I could tell they were all competitive.

“Go Pamela!!” Harry cheered. I saw Pamela smile.

“Go guys!” I cheered. They were all close to me, so I couldn’t take sides.

“This is fifty-meter freestyle okay? On my mark! Three… Two… One… GO!” Coach Rick boomed and the swimmers dove into the water.

They remained submerged for a while but then they rose up after a few meters. Their hands began to rotate so fast.

Man they were fast!! They were all equal by now. I really couldn’t tell who was leading now. Coach Rick smiled. He seemed excited. He was holding his stopwatch carefully.

Their arms cut through the water quickly, I couldn’t see. Their kicks also seemed invisible.

Finally, they were only a few meters away from the end. I couldn’t wait to see who won.

Finally, someone tapped and the others followed quickly. Coach Rick clicked his stopwatch.

Just who the heck won?

Coach Rick and I approached them. They all seemed out of breath.

“Kyle, you got 28.98 seconds”, Rick announced.

Kyle grinned. “Wow. I broke my time.”

Rick faced Jacob. “Jacob, you got 28.58 seconds”.

Jacob howled. “Yes!! I knew it!!”

Kyle smiled at him.

Pamela looked up at us. I could see that she was nervous about her time. She shouldn’t though. She did so well.

“Pamela… You beat them all! You got 28.10 seconds!” Coach Rick happily boomed.

Pamela squealed. ‘Really?? Oh my gosh!!”

I was laughing so hard. This was simply too funny!

Jacob pouted but he grinned and congratulated Pamela. Kyle didn’t mind. There were no hard feelings.

Pamela ran up to Harry and hugged him, squealing as she did so.

“Aw… You did so well”, Harry said and kissed her gently. Aw…They looked so cute.

“Thanks”, Pamela grinned as their kiss ended.

We bade them goodbye. Kristoph was still at home and Dougie and Tom were babysitting him. It was nice that they agreed.

As we got into the car, my cell phone rang. I fastened my seatbelt quickly and answered it.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey. How was swimming?”

It was Danny’s voice.

Whenever we’d be apart, he’d always call. He was really thoughtful. Sometimes I fall in love with him over and over again.

“Hey. It was great. Pamela beat Jacob and Kyle at swimming”, I laughed.

I saw Jacob roll his eyes as he started the engine.

Danny laughed. “That’s... Um… Good to hear I guess?”

I chuckled. “How’s the seminar going?”

“It’s fine. We’re making sports news articles tomorrow and we’ll probably play soccer.”

“Ooh. Cool. I’m glad you’re doing fine.”

“Well, even better now because I heard your voice.”

Aw…. He never fails to melt my heart. It’s only been a week but I already missed him. Only one week more before his seminar ends.

I couldn’t wait to see him again.

“Thanks Danny. I really miss you”, I said, meaning it.

“Yeah. It’s total agony for me not seeing you. Well, I have to jet now. We’re about to go. I’ll see you soon. Be safe always okay? I love you”, he said sweetly.

“I love you too”, I replied. Our conversation ended there.

Jacob was humming a tune. “He’s coming back, eh?”
“Of course. Very soon. You still don’t trust him?” I asked as the car drove on.

Jacob paused. Apparently, he didn’t want to answer for a bit.

I sighed. “Don’t worry. I won’t yell at you anymore or get angry. I understand now. You’re only trying to protect me.”

There was still silence. He wasn’t going to continue this conversation, eh?

Much to my surprise, he spoke up. In fact, he was even smiling. “Anthea, I guess I have been a jerk little sis. I am pretty overprotective. I’m sorry. It’s because you’re always such a klutz. I have to watch over you always.”

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. He always found a way to insult me, even in the sweetest moments.
“I know. I attract accidents so often. So… you’ll give Danny a chance?”

He paused for a while. He sighed. “I guess so. He’s not such a bad guy at all.”

“Yeey! Thanks Jacob!”

I hugged him. I was just so happy.

“Hey! I’m still driving!” Jacob protested, laughing.

I immediately let go and grinned. “Whoops! Sorry… I totally forgot about that!”

He laughed and rolled his eyes. “This is why you get into accidents.”

Well, I was just so happy. I’m glad he agreed. Things seemed so bright now.

We arrived home and I bounded off my seat. Jacob got off too after he parked the car in the garage.

We went to the front door.

Suddenly, we heard gunshots inside and Kritoph screaming “Noo!!”

Jacob and I panicked.

What happened??

We immediately opened the door, afraid to see what happened.

We saw Kritsoph sprawled on the floor.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 pm

MEG wrote:HI Baboy! What a Face
Amazing fan fic! cyclops I haven't finished reading though.. Smile

hahaha. Thanks baboy!! OMD!!! I'm getting freaked out by diona and trisha here!!! LOL. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:32 pm

nikka! wrote:omg tp!
you've just "libakd" "her" in the internet!! Shocked Shocked

way to go tp!!!! Rock On! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i can't believe you did that though.. i didn't even post my scheme because maybe she'll read it...
oh well. i think she got mad at me a while ago because i won't give her the notebook after i'm finished...
i told her you "reserved" it last night even though i didn't read your post.. Twisted Evil
hmm.. maybe we have twin telepathy!

aww... we're so mean. tsk.tsk. Razz

hahahaha. OMD!!! Trisha bit me!!!!!!!
SABAD!!
LOL. Oooh. Aw... Daw twins gid kamo. Make sure she doesn't see this. LOL.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next