McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 30 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  MEG Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:22 pm

hurray hurray! PBJT! this is fun! Joy! haha. harold actually did that!? this is going to be exciting! bounce
star wars <- like danny and harold! hahaha.
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 30 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:26 pm

^ hahaha. Thanks for reading baboy! Yup! He did that! And it IS fun! lol!
That was edited. It wasn't in the notebook, but I inserted it. lol!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 30 Empty All About You___ Take 118

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm

CHAPTER 54 (OYSTERS)

“Anthea, open the door.”

“No. I hate you.”

“Alright. That was not a smart move, but you do need to eat.”

“I don’t want to eat.”

“You may not want to, but you need to.”

“All that I need now is to get away from you!!!”

Harold and I had been arguing for the past twenty minutes. It was ten in the morning, and I refused to take my breakfast. Most of all, I refused to see Harold.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

I heard him sigh. “You can’t do anything. We’re already engaged. Plus, you signed the contract.”

I felt like my heart plunge into the depths of an endless pit.

There was no escaping now… I was trapped. I was bound because if that stupid contract that I stupidly signed.

I started crying again. I buried my face into my pillow.

Danny… Danny… I wish you were here… I want to be with you. I want you to tell me that everything’ll be okay.

Suddenly, I heard another voice clear its throat.

“Eh-hem. Miss Anthea. If you do not follow Prince Harold’s orders, I’m afraid we will implement one of the consequences. I shall call and declare that Denmark will cut all communications with it,” a cold, male voice said.

“Tim, that wasn’t necessary,” Harold complained.

“I’m afraid that she is unwilling to cooperate unless she sees reality.”

Oh crud. That was one of the conditions.

With a heavy sigh, I stood up. I reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

Harold was grinning sheepishly at me. “Hey. Good morning.”

I only frowned in reply. He was carrying a tray but it was covered.

A man with sleek silver hair and narrow-rimmed glasses in a smart suit stood next to him. He looked scary, like he might chew my head off if I ever defied him.

Tim pulled out a handkerchief and covered my eyes with it.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“I want to surprise you. I cooked the food myself. Just guess what it is,” Harold said excitedly.

I crossed my arms.

“Alright. Open wide,” Harold instructed.

Grudgingly, I did so. Harold gently placed the spoon in my mouth and I began chewing the food.

Mm… Not bad at all… Kind of yummy… Is it…

Oh no…

Don’t tell me it’s---

“H-Harry, exactly what did you cook?” I asked him.

“Oysters. They’re my specialty,” he replied.

I flailed my arms in panic. “But I’m extremely allergic to oysters!!!”

“You are?!?”

All of a sudden, I felt like I couldn’t breathe. A certain numbness took over and I fainted.

Darn oysters.

I woke up.

Jeez. I was in a hospital again.

An IV’s been attached to my arm and I could hear people walking outside.

I looked at the clock. It was already two in the afternoon.

I scanned the place. Chair… Television… Food… Table…

Huh. I guess I was alone.

I closed my eyes. At least I could be away from my problems for a while. Just me and silence…

All of a sudden, the door clicked open.

I bolted upright and opened my eyes.

“Danny!” I gasped as I saw him enter.

He was grinning at me. “Hey. I missed you.”

He approached me and hugged me. I had never been so glad in my life before.

“Danny… Everything’s been wrong… I don’t know what to do,” I said miserably as I held him close to me.

He stroked my hair. “ I know. I stupid Harold. I swear I’ll break his neck.”

“Danny, I’m just glad you’re here. At least things have turned around for a bit…”

“Of course. I couldn’t stand being away from you…”

I smiled.

He pulled away and grinned at me. “So, what do you say to an escape from this joint?”

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe Danny and I were escaping!’

We were out of the hospital now and I saw a black Porsche waiting for us outside. I was wearing a disguise consisting of a blond wig, a trench coat, and sunglasses.

“It’s my car,” Danny grinned as he took out his car keys and opened the car.

“Cool!” I said excitedly. I always did adore Porsches. This one especially, since it was black.

I hopped inside the passenger’s seat and fastened my seatbelt. Danny got in and revved the engine.

“So, where are we going?” I asked Danny enthusiastically.

“Oh. Quite a few,” Danny replied.

We toured around Denmark a bit. I’ve managed to visit the Kronborg Castle. It was a very, very wonderful place. I felt like being pulled back into the Renaissance Period.

We visited a few cathedrals as well, like the Rosilde Cathedral. It was very wonderful.

We were now walking in a park, licking ice cream cones. The sun was shining brightly and I felt like everything had finally turned around.

“Danny, I’m so glad to be away from everything,” I said as I grabbed Danny’s arm.

He chuckled. “I’m glad you feel that way. I was really—“

All of a sudden, he turned pale and was silent. I looked at where he was looking at and realized why he looked that way.

The palace guards were here!!

There were two of them, but both were intimidating. One was already asking an old lady about a photograph that he was holding. I gasped as I saw whose picture it was.

It was mine.

They were after me!
Suddenly, one man looked at our direction. He began whispering something to his companion.

“Let’s run,” Danny said as he held my hand.

I nodded.

“On the count of three… One… Two… Three!” Danny said and we both ran.

I exerted every ounce of energy that I had and channelled it to my feet which were sprinting so fast now.

I could see that the two bodyguards were after us as well.

We were out of the park now. I was getting tired, but I knew that I couldn’t stop.

We reached an alleyway in the city.

There was a fork in the road. It was either left or right.

“Left or right?” I asked.

We heard heavy footsteps pounding against the pavement.

“Left!” Danny said and we turned left.

We continued running, not wasting any time to stop or even catch a breath.

We suddenly reached a dead end. Oh no. Oh no.

We still heard those footsteps.

“Danny!” I cried out in a panicked voice.

What were we going to do now??

Suddenly, a door opened behind us.

A short, white-haired man with thick glasses was looking at us.

“Come in!” he said hurriedly.

We nodded, grateful for this convenient yet odd turn of events. We weren’t going to get caught after all.”

I stumbled inside. The old man locked the door.
Danny held me close to him as we backed into a corner. I didn’t make a sound for fear of being found out.

We heard heavy footsteps. The old man peered outside. The two bodyguards were outside now. I gasped and Danny made a ‘ssh’ sound.

Finally, the two decided to move along. We waited for a few more seconds.

After waiting, the coast was finally clear.

The old man turned to us and smiled. “Good thing you weren’t caught. I could see that you two were trying to escape. I’m Kevin Rockwell, by the way. I own this Rockwell restaurant.”

“Thank you. Thanks a lot, really,” Danny said.

I nodded. “Yes. Thank you.”

“Well, let’s get you inside shall we?” Kevin said.

I was amazed. It’s as if this man came out of nowhere just to save us. Nevertheless, I was grateful.

We passed by the kitchen which was filled with chefs stirring soups, chopping spring onions and adding some spices to the concoction. Everything smelled good.

Danny held me by the waist as we walked.

We passed through a set of double doors and entered the restaurant.

The whole place was packed and it was lively. There were push chairs everywhere and a pretty chandelier hung from the ceiling. Waiters were almost everywhere, taking people’s orders.

Wow. This must be a really popular joint.

A woman with silver hair approached us. She may look old but she still had those beautiful features that she must have had when she was younger.

She was wearing an apron and her hair was in a bun. She approached us.

“Kevin, what’s going on?” she asked Kevin.

“My dear. They were just being chased by the palace guards. You know, the two who we saw last night on television,” Kevin explained.
Oh my gosh. The incident last night was aired on national television?

“Oh dear! You were those two! No wonder. Well, we’ll take care of you dears. Don’t worry. Would you like a cup of tea?” the woman asked.

Oh no… National television… This would be a scandal for Harold.

I nodded slowly. “Um… Yes… Tea would be lovely.”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:57 pm

anika wrote:^ hahaha. Thanks for reading baboy! Yup! He did that! And it IS fun! lol!
That was edited. It wasn't in the notebook, but I inserted it. lol!

ooh. you're making the story longer. bounce
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 pm

^ haha. It was only the I kissed A girl part. Very Happy
yup. ANd it's already long. Razz Razz
My harry fic is long na rin. I think malalampas ko na ang 90-sheet notebook ko. Going for the fourth na. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 pm

anika wrote:^ haha. It was only the I kissed A girl part. Very Happy
yup. ANd it's already long. Razz Razz
My harry fic is long na rin. I think malalampas ko na ang 90-sheet notebook ko. Going for the fourth na. Razz

oh yeah. i liked the I Kissed The Girl part.
hurray to the harry fic! hoping for the best ending! oh wait...expecting a part2 someday! cheers!
cheers
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 pm

update soon baboy!!! i mean real soon. like after 5min maybe. haha! can't wait to read since i don't have anything to do. and i'll be leaving tomorrow and won't be back till wednesday. Sad
hope i won't miss much. is it going to end soon?
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:45 pm

^ hahaha. Cheers indeed!
I'm resting for today. I don't want the harry fic to end yet. But I did write three chapters last night while we were at the wake last night. Very Happy
My cousin was teaching me to play poker. Razz
haha. Yup. That just popped into my mind baboy. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 pm

MEG wrote:update soon baboy!!! i mean real soon. like after 5min maybe. haha! can't wait to read since i don't have anything to do. and i'll be leaving tomorrow and won't be back till wednesday. Sad

hahaha. aw... Sorry baboy. I'm busy later. We'll be preparing for holy week. Sad
Oh. You'll just miss the ending. hehe. I have to post soon too coz I'll be leaving and I dunno when I'll get internet access.
Nugon baboy. Lapit nalang gid ya. Sad
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Plus... my back hurts a lot. hahaha. I need rest. I can't believe I've typed 8 notebooks. dead dead
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:25 pm

anika wrote:
MEG wrote:update soon baboy!!! i mean real soon. like after 5min maybe. haha! can't wait to read since i don't have anything to do. and i'll be leaving tomorrow and won't be back till wednesday. Sad

hahaha. aw... Sorry baboy. I'm busy later. We'll be preparing for holy week. Sad
Oh. You'll just miss the ending. hehe. I have to post soon too coz I'll be leaving and I dunno when I'll get internet access.

oh ok. haha...
aw. i really want to read but i'll be leaving too. Sad i'll read when i come back anyway! good luck with the fics and i hope you're going to finish typing soon!
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:43 pm

MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

oh ok. haha...
aw. i really want to read but i'll be leaving too. Sad i'll read when i come back anyway! good luck with the fics and i hope you're going to finish typing soon!

hahaha. Aw.... SUre sure. I'm very nearly done now. Only a few more... less than ten. Very Happy
Thanks! Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 30 Empty All About You___ Take 118

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:24 pm

CHAPTER 55 (DIARY)

“I am disappointed in you!! How could you choose Anthea over Althea??” Kurt roared.

Harold was sitting on a couch, looking at his feet. He was pretending that he didn’t hear every angry word that Kurt threw at him.

“Kurt, calm down,” Klavier tried to soothe him.

“Calm down?? How could I calm down?? He’s caused a fiasco!! It’s all over the papers and on television!! Harold! Do you understand the gravity of your actions??”

Harold stood up. He couldn’t take this anymore. “You think I don’t?!?”

“Then why are you being so reckless?!” Kurt yelled back.

“I’m not reckless!! For once in my life I’m actually doing something that I really loved! I guess following the rules was simple for you. But I’m not like you Kurt! I want to follow what I want because that’s what’s important.”

Kurt was silent for a while. Klavier only shut up, fearing that he might cause damage if he spoke up.

“Kurt, do you understand? I’ve been trained all my life to follow the rules. Because of that, I never got to play with kids my age, I never got to see the concert of my favourite band who were always playing in Denmark, and I never got to choose who I’d like to spend the rest of my life with! Well, I’m fighting for my rights now. Yeah I’m reckless, but I’m not foolish,” Harold fumed.

Harold was breathing heavily. He had let out all of his bottled up feelings.

It felt… good actually.

Kurt sighed. “Have you been feeling like that always?”

“Y-yes. I have,” Harold replied, a little shocked by his reaction. He was expecting Kurt to yell back at him or something.

“Well, then… I’m sorry.”

Harold froze.

Did he hear that right?

Kurt said ‘I’m sorry.’

“What did you say?” Harold asked.

“I said I was sorry. You’re right. You should fight for your rights. I’m proud of you, you know. You’re tough. I wish I had stood up for my rights as well. Father was always telling me what to do, but I never complained even if I was hurt. I wish I’d been like you,” Kurt replied.

“Really?”

“Yes… I see it now. Well, I understand now. Harold, I’m sorry for what you’ve been through for the past few years. I should’ve heard you out. I should’ve been more of a brother to you than a king.”

Harold was stunned. For once, Kurt actually heard him out. Maybe he should’ve had this conversation with him before rather than running away.

“Harry, we may be royals, but we’re humans too. We shouldn’t give up what we want,” Kurt said gently.

Harold was glad. He felt kind of guilty for always resenting Kurt. He was nice after all.

“Do you really love Anthea?” Kurt asked him.

“Of course. No doubt about it,” Harold replied firmly.

He loved Anthea. He wanted her to be his wife and they’d stay here in Denmark. He was willing to stay if Anthea would be with him. And Kurt knew that.

“Well, then. Read this,” Kurt said and threw a pink notebook at Harold. Harold caught it.

It looked like a diary.

“You’ve been snooping through her stuff?” Harold asked.

Kurt turned a bit red and smiled sheepishly. “She left it on the table wide open. I couldn’t resist. It’s her diary. I think you’ll come to the wise decision after you read that.”

Harold looked at it, wondering what Kurt meant.

Anyway, he was going to check it out.

“Sure. I’ll read it,” Harold said.

As Harold flipped through the pages of the diary, he felt ashamed of himself.

‘Today, Danny actually carried me after I twisted my ankle. That was really sweet.’

That made a lump settle in his throat.

‘Danny was sweet enough to let me sleep on his shoulder for the whole night. I’m glad he’s the one I’m stuck with in the cabin. Oh gosh. I think I’m over Harry because of him.’

That made his stomach do a back flip.

He closed the notebook shut for a while.

He rubbed his temples. He realized that he was doing the wrong thins.

Anthea seems so happy with Danny. She sounded like she never wanted to leace him. Her diary always had an entry that mentioned him.

He had always ignored this fact. He refused to believe it.

Now though, he couldn’t deny it anymore. This was the truth.

She loved Danny, not him.

He stood up and went towards a wall. He took a deep breath and pounded his fists on the wall. He let out a cry of frustration before letting a teardrop slide down his cheek.

Life was unfair.

Suddenly, the door clicked open. Harold got a grip on himself.

“Harry?” Althea’s voice asked.

Harold turned around.

Althea was there, dressed in a cute blouse and a skirt. She had a concerned expression on her face. “Harry, is anything wrong?”

Why was she here? Shouldn’t she hate him for cancelling the engagement? For letting her down?
Why was she still being so nice to him like he had always treated her right?

He didn’t deserve this.

“Harry?” she said again and approached him.

“I’m fine,” Harold said, though his voice told the opposite.

“You’re not fine. I know that,” Althea argued. “Tell me. You know I’m here for you.”

She was right. He couldn’t take this anymore. Maybe she would listen.

“Let’s sit down and I’ll tell you,” Harold gave in.

The two sat down on the bed and Harold began explaining why he was so angry; how guilty he felt for pushing Anthea against her will and how he had been deaf to what she’s been telling him all along. Most of all, he told Althea how frustrated he was that he wasn’t there first. It was downright unfair.

Althea listened patiently, not saying a word so as not to interrupt Harold. That was the last thing she wanted to do. She wanted to listen to Harold, to help him let it all out.

Finally, Harold had finished explaining his story. He felt relieved, like a huge weight has been taken from his shoulders. He didn’t have that feeling that seemed to drag him down.

He felt liberated.

“Harry…” Althea began to say when she suddenly hugged him.

Harold felt shocked. He hadn’t expected this, but it was a nice feeling.

“Harry… You’ve been through a lot… I’m just sorry I wasn’t there for you. I should’ve been there,” Althea said, as if it was her fault.

‘It’s not your fault… Don’t be sorry,’ Harold thought.

She was nothing but good. She’d always been there for him. She was ready to listen to his tiring and restless rants, as if she desired nothing more than to spend time with him.

He, on the other hand, had been letting her down from time to time. She deserved a better guy.

Yet here she was, completely and probably perpetually devoted to him.

Althea Vanderwolf was an odd creature indeed.

Althea pulled away from him and smiled. An idea had just come to her mind.

“What’re you thinking?” Harold asked.

“So, what do you say to an escape from this joint?” she grinned at him.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 30 Empty All About You___ Take 119

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:27 pm

CHAPTER 56 (CHILDHOOD OF ROYALS)

“It’s still here!!” Althea giggled as she sat on a swing. She began rocking back and forth on her heels.

Harold sighed. “It’s only a swing you know.”

Althea held up her hand and made a ‘tut, tut’ sound. “It’s not ‘a’ swing. It’s ‘the’ swing that I always sat on when I was in kindergarten. So it has sentimental value. Right Wilma?”

Harold let out a snort as Althea tapped on the swing. “You actually named it? And you named it… ‘Wilma?’”

Althea flushed. “Yes! Okay. I was a pretty crazy kid. I named everything you know. I named my pencil Phil, I named my desk Pedro, and I named my eraser Mufasa.”

Harold let out a louder snort this time.

She was simply too much! Honestly, ‘Mufasa’?

“Mu-fa-sa?” Harold echoed, still laughing hard.

Althea laughed. “What? I loved ‘Lion King’ back then!”

“Oh dear. You were crazy.”

The two laughed. The things she did when she was still a gullible little schmuck.

They were back at their old school called ‘The Denmark Royal School.’ It was a school where only children of elite families could go.

It was very nice though, it had everything. And the quality of education was excellent. Plus, they both had a blast here.

“Ooh! Let’s go inside our old classroom!” Althea suddenly said and bounded off her seat. She clasped her hand on Harold’s.

“Oof!” Harold said as Althea dragged him towards the old building.

As they entered the corridors, Harold felt that nothing had changed.

He was kind of happy though. He loved the school the way it was. There wasn’t anything left to repair.
They reached the classroom with ‘2nd Grade A’ on it.

“Ooh! Our first classroom together!” Althea squealed in delight.

Harold smiled too. He remembered the first day of class. They were seatmates and they were arguing over a pencil. They both wanted it since it was red. Their teacher had to give them a time out for their bickering. But when they were given the punishment, they said sorry to each other and went back to being friends.

After all, what would they do if they were apart from each other?

They entered the vacant classroom. The tiny chairs were still there, the toys were still here, and the vandalized desks were still in shape (well, minus all of the marking etched into them).

Harold suddenly saw one toy on the shelf. He went towards it and grabbed it.

He smiled. It was his favourite toy before. It was Buzz Lightyear.

He pressed a button and it lit up.

Harold chuckled. “I can’t believe it’s still here.”

“To infinity and beyond,” Althea chuckled.

This was fun. Who knew a visit to an old school could actually lighten up Harold’s mood so much. The place worked wonders for him.

“Yes! My writing’s still here!” Althea said as she ran her fingers through one desk.

Harold went with her. He tried figuring out what Althea had carved there a long time ago.

It was hard though. The drawing seemed like… well, cacography was the most accurate way to describe it.

Harold pondered some more. He finally came up with the answer that he thought was most likely. “It was an elephant right?”

Althea frowned and pouted. She crossed her arms. “It’s not an elephant. It’s a ladybug.”

“What? Since when did ladybugs have tusks?” Harold asked.

Althea rolled her eyes and laughed. “Whatever. Look. Your name’s still here.”
Harold took a better look at it, examining it carefully.

It was an untidy scrawl. Btu he managed to make out ‘Harrold’ from it.

“Oh yeah. You always misspelled my name,” Harold said.

“Yeah I did. I always spelled it with two r’s. I only found out in fourth grade when Stephen pointed it out to me,” Althea agreed. “How come you never told me?”

“You never asked,” Harold chuckled.

Althea got a hold of one stuffed toy and hurled it at him. “Whatever Harry!!”

Harold chuckled once more.

He suddenly noticed a small compartment inside Althea’s desk. He opened it. Althea gasped.

“What’s wrong?” Harold asked.

“Nothing. Continue,” Althea said, giving out a nervous laugh.

‘Oookay’, Harold thought.

He suddenly noticed a hole, and that the compartment seemed to have little space in it.

He inserted his pointer finger inside the hole and pulled it.

It was a false bottom.

“Harold! Please! Don’t read them!” Althea pleaded as the hidden compartment revealed a large pile of letters.

“Why not?” Harold asked.

“Well… Because… I… You…” Althea began to say but then sighed. “Fine. I guess it’s time you found out.”

Harold looked at her with a puzzled expression on his face. He began picking up a few letters and reading what was on it.

He turned to Althea. “These are all… addressed to me?”

Althea nodded bashfully. “Er… Yeah. They are. Those are the ones I never got to send to you on Valentine’s Day…”

Harold counted the letter. There were eight.

Eight Valentine’s Day with him not knowing that Althea had been trying to tell him how she felt.

“I… put it in that desk. I hid it there. Then I’d come back here. Sort of my container. No one figured out anyway,” Althea smiled.

Harold stared in amazement as he looked at the letters. Did she really do these?

“Keep them. I’ve always wanted you to read them,” Althea smiled at him.

Harold smiled and stuffed the letters into his bag carefully. He’d be sure to read them.

“Thanks Althea, really. These mean a lot to me,” Harold said sincerely.

“Sure thing,” Althea replied.

The two grinned at each other and for a moment, Harold felt a flicker of attraction towards Althea.

He never knew she cared so much about him. Or maybe he was just too blind. Either way, how could he have not seen this?

“Ooh! Our yearbook’s here!” Althea exclaimed as she approached a bookshelf and pulled out a yearbook.

She placed it on a desk and began flipping through the glossy pages.

She smiled. “Look Harry! You were cute here!”

She pointed to a picture where there was a young Harold in the picture. He was grinning and a tooth in the middle was missing.

“Oh yeah, I just lost my tooth there,” Harold grinned.

Althea flipped through the pages once more. “Ooh! It’s me! And my hair was in pigtails!”

A picture of a blond-haired girl in pigtails was on the page.

“You were adorable,” Harold smiled as he pointed to the page.

“Thanks,” Althea grinned.

Suddenly, she wrinkled her nose as he saw a picture of a brown-haired girl.

“Amanda Stellar…” she muttered, all sweetness draining from her voice.

“Oh yeah. She was an awful stalker,” Harold said as he remembered how Amanda Stellar used to follow him around.

Althea wrinkled her nose once more. She held out her hand. “You got a pen?”

Harold rummaged through his bag and pulled out a red pentel pen. “Only a pentel pen.”

Althea smiled. “Even better.”

She took the pen and popped the cap open. She began fiddling it with her hands and her eyebrows were scrunched up.

“Exactly what are you planning to do?” Harold asked, though he already had a hunch what she was about to do.

“I am going to practice my art skills,” Althea grinned.

Translation: she was going to draw on Amanda’s picture.

Althea began drawing a moustache on Amanda’s face. Then she began scribbling horns on her head. She placed a tail at the back. She crossed x marks on Amanda’s eyes.

Harold laughed hard. “Althea!! How could you? What if someone sees that?”

“Well… I’ve been waiting to get revenge. I sooo hated her before. Besides, they won’t know it’s me,” Althea grinned evilly as she continued desecrating the picture.

Harold laughed, thinking how cute Althea was. He was lucky to have her.

And for a few seconds, he thought that he might actually learn to love Althea after all.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:30 pm

OOH! I am addicted to Sarah's Redemption now. They just followed me on Twitter and they're a cool band. To the twitter people, follow them. They reply. Seriously, and it's their twitter since I checked out their official site. They're cool. I've been chatting with the drummer Andy and I told him to go here in the Philippines! lub lub
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:29 pm

O M F G ? !
What did he just say? Engagement to A- Anthea?! Oh no.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I super hate Harold >Sad
I thought she was wearing a medical outfit like in Please Please. Hahahaha.
Aaah! Althea and Danny said the same thing! It's like Althea's really made for Harold and Danny for Anthea. Suh-weet!
Aw, Althea's so cute!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:40 pm

kai(: wrote:O M F G ? !
I super hate Harold >Sad
Aaah! Althea and Danny said the same thing! It's like Althea's really made for Harold and Danny for Anthea. Suh-weet!
Aw, Althea's so cute!

hahaha. Thanks for reading! Very Happy
Yup, it had to be that way.
Medical outfit? hahaha. Oh well, yeah. That can be possible in that scene. Maybe I'll make it like that. haha. Razz
haha. Yup. I made them say the exact same thing so that it'd be nice. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 pm

anika wrote:
kai(: wrote:O M F G ? !
I super hate Harold >Sad
Aw, Althea's so cute!

hahaha. Thanks for reading! Very Happy
Yup, it had to be that way.
Medical outfit? hahaha. Oh well, yeah. That can be possible in that scene. Maybe I'll make it like that. haha. Razz
haha. Yup. I made them say the exact same thing so that it'd be nice. Razz

But it would be funny. Hahaha. Razz
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:47 pm

^ hahaha. Yup! Then it would be even better! Razz Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:58 pm

I guess Razz Hahahahaa
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 30 Empty All About You___ Take 120

Post  anika Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:19 am

CHAPTER 57 (THE SWING’S STORY)

Where was I?

I was sitting on a chair. There was a tea cup and a saucer in front of me.

I was wearing a dress made (oddly) out of M and M’s. I was wearing dangling earrings, high cut boots, and about a dozen bangles clicking on my wrist.

Suddenly, I gasped as I saw who was approaching me.

I rubbed my eyes.

I opened them.

Oh my. Was I actually seeing right?

Is that really Johnny Depp?

It looked like he had just come from the set of Pirates of the Caribbean.

“Where’d you stash the treasure?” he asked, pulling out a Swiss army knife.

I stared at him. “Johnny Depp said what??”

Suddenly, he pounded his fists on the table. The teacup and saucer clattered.

“Where’d you hide the Crystal Skull??” he demanded.

Crystal Skull?? Wasn’t that-? Hey. There’s nothing like that in Pirates of the Caribbean!! That was Indiana Jones!!

All of a sudden, a leather-gloved hand was on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Heath Ledger in his Joker get-up.

What was going on?

Heath gave me a toothy grin. “Why so serious?”

I screamed and scrambled out of my chair.

Okay. These two were like my favourite actors but this is just getting freaky!!

I ran out of my chair, getting away from the two. Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

I saw that it was Shia Labeouf.

“What?” I asked, very confused by now.

“We have to go!!” Shia said in a panicked voice.

“Go where???”

“Out of here!!”

He grabbed my arm and began yanking me away. Where was he taking me? And this is making no sense at all!

Suddenly, he stopped. And I found myself gazing into a dark and seemingly endless pit.

I gulped. “We are not jumping there, are we?”

Shia grinned. “Of course not. You’re the one jumping!”

All of a sudden, he pushed me and I stumbled. I lost my balance and fell into the pit. I screamed as I was shrouded in darkness.

Was I even going to land?

I hit something with a loud thud.

“Ow…” I moaned as I opened my eyes.

I wasn’t in a pit. In fact, I was in a bedroom. The curtains were open and sunlight was streaming through the windows.

What a horrid dream.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I heard Danny ask.

Danny? What’s he doing here?

“Danny?” I asked.

I realized that I had landed on him. I was resting on his chest and he was lying on his back.

I immediately got off. “Danny! I am so sorry!”

He sat up and I heard his neck crick. “I’m fine. I didn’t expect that you’d fall down from the bed.”

I looked up. I slept in a double deck bed. Of course, I took the top part; like I always did.

I must’ve fallen down when I was still having that awful dream.

“Danny, what were you doing here?” I asked.

Danny slept in a different room. Kevin and is wife Jamie were generous enough to let us stay at their home which was near to the beach.

Danny smiled and held a sketchpad and a pencil in his hand. “Well… I was going to surprise you after breakfast. I was already here about forty-five minutes ago. I was planning to sketch your face then give it to you.”

I smiled, feeling very touched. “Oh my gosh. Really Danny?”

He nodded. “Yup. I was done before you fell down.”

I reached out my hand. “Can I see?”

He agreed and handed me the sketchpad.

I flipped through it and saw a picture of me sleeping. I had a smile on my face and my hair was messy yet nice curls.

Danny managed to draw every single detail beautifully.

“You had a very good angle when you were sleeping by the way,” Danny grinned.

I loved the picture. I loved Danny. I loved this day.

“Thanks Danny,” I said and pecked him on the cheek.

“Sure thing,” he replied.

We decided to head down for breakfast. Last night, Jamie and Kevin explained to us the incident. It was on television and it did cause quite a commotion around town. Now everyone doesn’t believe in Harold or the royal family. It was horrible. Anyway, I planned to just stay away for a while. At least until Harold comes to his senses and starts cancelling the wedding.

We decided to head downstairs for breakfast.

As I went down the flight of stairs, I looked at one portrait to the right.

There was a beautiful couple. The mad had short brown hair, brown eyes and a killer smile. He was wearing a tuxedo. The woman on the right was wearing an elegant wedding dress. She had long, strawberry blond hair, blue eyes and thin lips.

Judging by the portrait, this was taken on their wedding day.

I saw writing on it. I read it:

‘K. Rockwell and J. Andrews.’

Wait a second.

That rang a bell. It seemed so familiar.

“Danny, you know this?” I asked him.

He looked at the portrait as well. He raised an eyebrow.

“I do. Remember the swing during the party? The time you had to escape from Jacob?” he asked.

I racked my brains for that piece of memory.

Oh! Now I remember! There was a swing there that had K. Rockwell and J. Andrews on it!

Whoa! So this means that…

We’re actually with these people now?

“Wow,” was all that I could say.

I couldn’t believe that they were still together.

That was just… wow.

“I know. Nice, isn’t it?” Danny smiled.

We were downstairs. Kevin and Jamie were already at the kitchen. We sat down. Jamie served us pancakes after a warm good morning.

“Jamie, did you two happen to etch your names into a swing?” I asked her.

Jamie’s eyes widened. “Oh? How did you know?”

Danny smiled. “I have that swing.”

Kevin pulled up a chair and sat on it. He propped an arm under his chin. “Really?”

We told them everything. How that swing was in mint condition, how the writings were still there.

The two were surprised that it was still there. They told us that they were just naughty teenagers who carved that when it was in an antique store.

Jamie chuckled. “Oh my gosh. It does pay to be naughty.”

“I know,” Kevin agreed.

“I see that you two have deep sincerity towards each other. That’s nice. It’ll hold your relationship,” Jamie said.

Danny and I smiled. He squeezed my hand.

“Anthea, I hope that things get sorted between you and Prince Harold,” Kevin said, his voice layered with concern.

I felt like a stone dropped itself in my stomach a I realized that I was about to get married.

I don’t want that… I want to be with Danny…

“We’ll find a way,” Danny said firmly.

Kevin smiled. “I like you. You don’t give up.”

“Of course. I love her, that’s why,” Danny replied and smiled at me.

I gave out a huge sigh and placed my head on Danny’s shoulder.

He’s right. We will find a way.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 30 Empty All About You__ Take 121

Post  anika Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 pm

CHAPTER 58 (DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?)

Harold woke up. He sat up and scratched his head. He let out a nice long yawn before plunging back into his cozy have on feather-stuffed pillows.

He had a really nice day yesterday. It was really fun hanging out with Althea; watching her be all goofy and vandalizing the face of an old stalker. He had never seen her like this before. It was a change. But it was a refreshing change.

Right now, he seemed charmed by her. It was no wonder that princes from all over the world came to see her.

He smiled. He should hang out with her more often.

He suddenly saw a spider on the ceiling.

“Huh. Anthea hates spiders,” he muttered.

All of a sudden, he felt confused. Did he still like Anthea? Sure Althea was great and wonderful but he couldn’t forget about Anthea.

Where was she anyway? He was happy that she’d be safe. He tried looking for her himself but he had been halted by the guards.

He groaned, not completely sure of his feelings.

And to make matters worse, the wedding was tomorrow. They were confident though that they’ll get back Anthea.

Robyn was too ecstatic and arranged everything. Who knew she could pull off a wedding in a few days’ time? She’s one superwoman.

He had to decide fast.

Althea or Anthea?

Althea or Anthea?

Althea or Anthea?

“Oh sod it!” he muttered and decided to just go back to sleep. Thinking about the two just gave him a sore headache.

I laughed. “Danny!! I think I’ll fall down!!”

“Come on! You can do it. And we need to get that Frisbee back,” Danny managed to say as he carried me on his shoulder, hoisting me up.

“Okay. If you say so.”

I tried reaching out for the Frisbee that was stuck on an apple tree. We were playing with it until I accidentally threw it towards the tree, making it disappear within the green leaves.

I finally managed to reach for it. I grabbed the yellow disc and held it, as if it were a shiny trophy from the Olympics.

“Got it!” I said, grinning triumphantly.

“Good,” Danny replied.

“You want some apples?”

“Sure thing.”

I began shaking the branch of the tree, trying to make the apples fall.

One fell.

It landed on Danny’s head though.

“Ouch,” Danny said and chuckled.

“Oops! Sorry Danny!” I apologized.

It was nice of him to carry me on his shoulders. I must be pretty heavy though.

“Danny, why don’t you put me down?” I asked him.

“You sure?” he replied.

“Positive.”

He nodded and gently put me down. I landed lightly on my feet.

“Thanks,” I grinned.

He smiled.

All of a sudden, he went near me. I looked at him. He had a sort of sad expression on his face.

“Danny, what’s wrong?” I asked him, a worried tone to my voice.

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen him looking like this.

He began to hug me. I felt surprised, but I understood.

As he hugged me, I could feel what he was feeling inside.

He felt scared.

“I’m afraid… that I’ll lose you. You can’t do anything about the contract… And what if you do get married?” he whispered, a slight tremor in his voice.

I felt scared too. I didn’t want to get married to Harold. I don’t think that I could live with that. I loved Danny. I can’t be with Harold. I couldn’t do it.

But could I do anything? The contract was the chain that held me, and I don’t think I’ll be able to find its weakest link.

It was inescapable, inevitable.

And I hated that.

“It’s my fault… If I hadn’t signed that… If I had read it more carefully...” I said, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

“Ssh… It’s not your fault. It can happen to anyone of us. I’ll find a way for us,” Danny said.

“You will Danny?”

He pulled away, smiled and wiped a tear trickling down my cheek. “Of course I will. I love you. And I’m not about to let you go.”

I hugged him. I didn’t want to let him go. “Danny, I love you too. I just wish this hadn’t happened.”

“I know,” he said. “We’ll find a way. I promise.”
He smiled at me. Then his lips were gently pressed against mine. I kissed him back. His hands stroked my hair as I pulled him towards me.

After that, I sighed and hugged him. He chuckled and continued stroking my hair.

All of a sudden, we heard something click.

“We have the runaways. I repeat. We have the runaways,” a cool female voice said.

I froze. My skin pricked.

Oh no. They found us!

Danny refused to let me go. “You can’t have her.”

“I’m afraid I have to,” the female voice said and struck Danny’s back.

Danny fell down and released me. He winced in pain as he was kneeling on the ground.

“Danny!” I screamed.

Two men began dragging Danny, pulling him firmly by the arms. Danny flailed and flailed, but he couldn’t escape at all. The two gorillas were just too big for him.

I began to run towards him but a pair of arms caught me and stopped me before I was even a few meters away from him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” a sharp voice said behind me.

“Let me go!!” I said irritably.

Suddenly, he placed a handkerchief over my mouth.

I inhaled it.

I began to feel dizzy and I could see swirls, stars and planets.

“D-Danny?” was all I managed to croak out before finally becoming unconscious.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 30 Empty All About You__ Take 122

Post  anika Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:12 pm

CHAPTER 59 (ESCAPE ATTEMPT)

I looked at the gorgeous diamond ring on my finger.

A tear trickled down my cheek.

I looked at the immaculate white wedding gown that any bride would want.

I sniffed.

I looked at the pile of gifts in front of me, all elegantly wrapped and fit for a princess.

I bawled.

If any bride were in my shoes, they’d be jumping with joy. I think some would even go crazy and dance in the streets.

But not me. No. I was absolutely depressed. I was not happy in any way.

I didn’t want to be married to someone that I didn’t love. I was against it, and I would have never agreed to it.

But I couldn’t refuse. I signed that accursed contract. Right now, I wanted to obliterate the judicial system.

But I couldn’t do that.

So here I was, crying. It’s funny, brides cry after they get married. And I was mourning even before the ceremony started.

I can’t believe it. I’m actually getting married.

I pouted.

I didn’t want this! I wanted to be with Danny. How could Harold do this to me?

Speaking of Harold, I haven’t seen so much as a glimpse of him all day. He was busy with fixing other stuff.

If I do see him, I’m going to give him a nice strong slap on his face; so strong, it’ll knock his teeth off.

I couldn’t find a way out of this. I felt hopeless. I felt shrouded in darkness and I don’t know if I could find the way out.

I sighed.

All of a sudden, the door clicked open.

I hurriedly grabbed a box of tissues and began dabbing my eyes.

I didn’t want anyone to see me in this distressed state.

To my surprise, Pamela’s head popped out from the door.

“Come on!” she hissed.

I froze for a few seconds.

Was this really happening?

“What?” I asked her.

“No more questions! We’re busting you out. Harry, Tom and Dougie are distracting the guards. And so is Nicole. We have to get out pronto,” Pamela said.

I immediately stood up and quietly went outside with her.

I can’t believe I’m breaking free.

Pamela held me by the hand, leading me. So far, the vicinity was empty. Not a single guard was patrolling.

That was good.

My heart pounded as we went from one place to another, trying our very best not to get caught.

One false move and every single ounce of hope would vanish in an instant.

Finally, we were at the entrance now. The door leading to the outside seemed like a beacon of freedom to me.

I was going to be free! I was actually going to be released!

However, my rejoicing was cut short as a man placed his arm on my and Pamela’s shoulders.

“Where are you two going?” he asked in a scary tone.

Oh crud!! Why did this have to happen???

Pamela suddenly bit the man’s hand.

The man yelped in pain. We scrambled to get out. However, we were blocked by two men.

I wanted to cry. How could they do this to me?!?

Pamela struggled hard to let us through but the two men pushed her out.

I cried again. There goes my last chance.

I sighed and had to raise my white flag.

It was over.

I was getting married to Harold.

I retreated to my quarters after the guards dragged me up. They shooed Pamela out too. The bodyguards were now trailing me as if I would commit another escape attempt.

I had never felt so awful before.

“Darn it! They caught us!” Pamela groaned as she went to Danny, Tom, Harry, Dougie and Nicole. They were outside the palace gates now.

“It’s freaking wrong,” Harry said heatedly.

“He’s a git,” Dougie added bitterly.

“I’d knock his lights off,” Tom muttered.

They tried rescuing Anthea, but it was a failure. And Danny was getting more and more desperate.

What could he do? He couldn’t think clearly anymore.

All of a sudden, an idea popped into his mind. He was reluctant though if she would agree.
But he had to agree, for Anthea’s sake. Then Danny would try his best to stop the wedding too.

He dialled a number on Tom’s phone.

“Hello?” a voice asked him.

Danny took a deep breath. “Hello. Althea, can you help us?”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Weird dream lol
Danny's so perfect. I love him I love you
OMG please do help them Althea. You're the only hope.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm

kai(: wrote:Weird dream lol
Danny's so perfect. I love him I love you
OMG please do help them Althea. You're the only hope.

haha. Thanks for reading!
Yup. He's even more perfect in real life. hahaha. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next