McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My McFly: My Girl-Girl next door (The Heart Never Lies) Chapter 12

+2
anika
jaschier
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My McFly: My Girl-Girl next door (The Heart Never Lies) Chapter 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: My McFly: My Girl-Girl next door (The Heart Never Lies) Chapter 12

Post  jaschier Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Chapter 8: Harry’s Handkerchief

It was a sunny noon…

Good thing I’m wearing a flimsy yellow dress…

I’m in the laundry area waiting for Harry’s handkerchief to be dry – I just washed it to be looking neat and smell fresh, so if I’ll give it back to him, he will talk with me again.

Because last night, at the dinner, I was just ready to give it back his handkerchief, but he was like avoiding me.

He even gave me a cold shoulder before we went to sleep.

He acted weirdly, I wondered then…

(Flashback)

Seemed everyone was so quite while eating the piquant creamy pork curry and grilled scallops with cheese soufflé sauce, cooked by Harry, and they are all delectable.

But our pleasing impression for the food was squelched by his weird actions - Harry was so quite, quite than the night.

He didn’t even join us in the dinning table; he was eating alone in the cooking table.

“Hey Harry, you have a big space here.” Dougie said.

Harry’s eyebrows just shrugged. But we don’t have any idea with that facial expression.

“Something’s fishy.” Tom said.

Then Dougie sniffed and smelled his chest and armpits.

“Do I smell stink?” Dougie asked.

“No, I’m not talking about you.” Tom replied.

“So you are talking about yourself.” Dougie thought.

“Oh, brother.” Tom patted his forehead, and ignored him, and continued to eat.

After we ate, Tom and Dougie stood up in the living room to find satisfaction after their stomach.

I volunteered to wash the plates. But not knowing already, that Harry silently began in washing the plates. I was dumped to meekness when I found out.

I drew near at his back and asked to replace him.

“Can I wash the plates?” I expressed with a begging voice.

He sprang in place on my sudden voice. He fell and broke the hand of his favorite cup that he was washing – he was shocked.

I was confounded in him; he looks like he saw a zombie.

I tried to peek it up the broken cup, but his warm hand stopped me from doing it – he held on my hands lightly.

I looked at him slowly and stared in his eyes.

“Don’t look at me like that.” He whispered in his mind.

Then I slowly wiped my thumb in his chin.

“You have rice in your chin.” I expressed.

His brows moved up and blushed. He stood straight and placed his broken cup in the table, and wiped his face with a towel from his apron that fitly tied in him.

“Are you ok Harry?” I asked.

He just nodded bashfully. Then, he continued in washing the plates, seemed he don’t want me to replace him. I respected his actions.

So, I just stepped back slowly and I said to him, “Ahmm… ok… I’ll just go now in the living room with Tom and Dougie… and wait for my time to wash the plates… maybe tomorrow.”

I’m waiting him to speak for his reply, but he didn’t even react or look back at me. Its like he didn’t heard something. I felt so sad about it.

Maybe I’m disturbing him in that moment. So I totally walked away in the kitchen.

But little did I know, he was listening at me all along. So when he sensed that I’m already gone at his behind, he breathed deeply.

“I’m sorry Ashe.” He whispered.

He felt so sad and bad inside of him.

He held back his favorite cup and tried to put it back the broken part of it, but he figured out that he cannot bring it back, there’s nothing he can do about it. So he just putted it in the garbage box with regret in his face, and got back in cleaning.

But little did he know, I’m sneaking at him, so I saw everything.

After Harry washed the plates and before we went to sleep, I bid goodnight to everyone, even at Danny and especially to Harry; Tom and Dougie smiled back and said goodnight to me also. Danny commonly says nothing, but not with Harry, nevertheless he did it.

Even he was the last person I bid for in that night. He just stood up in front of me with doubt in his eyes and lips to say something for me, and I’m eagerly hoping to hear something from him. Even a soft whisper, but, he lost his guts and ran away in the stairs and went to his room…

That was so weird… a sad weird thing from Harry…

Tring-tring, tring-tring, tring-tring, tring-tring… “Oh it’s already 2:00; I think this is already dry.” I reached Harry’s handkerchief.

“Aw… Tom was right, his calculation was right! It’s already dry. Good thing he alarmed the.” I was so glad.

I putted off the handkerchief from the nipper and fold it gently.

Like what I expected, it smells so fresh and looking new. Good thing I’ve learned how to use Tom’s washing machine.

I’m ready to give it back the handkerchief of Harry to him.

I went outside in the laundry area and tried to find Harry.

“Harry… Harry? Seemed he was not here in the kitchen.”

“Harry…? No not in the bathroom.”

“Harry!” I yelled. “Aw… his not in the outside either.”

“Ahmm… oh, maybe in his room.” I ran through the stairs and went in front of his room.

Knock, knock! “Harry?” I turned his knob… “Oh, its open.” I bit my lip.

I opened it slowly with uncertain feelings. Until someone thumped my heart that almost kill me.

“Hey! Ashe… what are you doing?” Dougie surprised me.

I held on my chest and panted, “Sshhh… Dougie you almost kill me from shock.”

“Aw… sorry I didn’t mean to.” He scratched his head. “By the way, what’s up with here?” He pointed at the room of Harry.

“Ahmm… I just want to see Harry. Because I’ve been looking him down stairs, but seemed he was not there, so I thought if he was in his room.” I explained.

“Why are you finding him? Is there something you need from him? Why not me? I’m here; I’m free today… Do you need help?” He willingly asked.

“Ahmm… thank you for your kindness, but this is only between me and Harry. There is just something I want to give it back to him.” I replied.

“Really?” He pouted.

“Don’t worry, I’ll share to you soon.” I said.

“Really?” He cheered up.

I smiled back. Then he totally opened Harry’s door with an excitement in his face.

“Harry?” We both called.

But he was not in his room. However, I was astonished in his room, like Tom, everything was organized.

“Aw… Harry is not in here also.” Dougie said.

“Hmm… where is he now?” I wondered.

“Ashe, did you try to look at him in the gym room?” Dougie asked.

“Not yet.” I replied.

“Maybe, he was there. Why don’t you look to see him there now?” He suggested.

“I hope he was there.” I left Dougie and run down stairs and went in the gym room. Then I immediately opened the door.

“Harry!” I yelled.

Unluckily he was not also there.

“Aw… I’m so tired… where could it be Harry now?” I slowly walked out the door.

Then, suddenly I heard a banging noise beyond the basement door. I wondered who was there.

Then I opened the door of the basement and I saw a dim stairs. I went down to look if Harry was there and find out if he made the noise also.

When I reached the bottom floor, I saw a gleam of sunlight at the end, where the dribbling banging noise came from.

I carefully tried to reach the end, but I suddenly bumped in a book shelf. And some big and heavy books fell on me, which made a strange noise for Harry.

Yes, little did I know that Harry was the one beyond the dim basement, who also making the beat in his drum.

However, when he heard the strange noised that I made. He stopped from beating his drum.

“Dougie…? Danny…? Tom….?” He asked.

“Elowp? Who was there?” He curiously asked from his seat.

“Hello!?” He looked slyly in the dim area.

Until suddenly, he heard a vague yelp that scared him from.

“A-a-a-gh-h, o-ou-ch, a-a-ah, Ha-a-r-ry.” My head was aching from pain.

“Hey, Dougie, I’m not in the mood this time, and, it’s not yet Halloween…” He warned with shivering voice.

“H-a-a-r-r-y.” I walked toward him.

He was rubbing his hands due to my strange voice that creeping in his skin.

I leaned on the wall until my fingers accidentally pushed on a switch that turned on the lights.

“Whoah!” Harry finally saw me – walking awkwardly while holding my forehead.

I looked slowly at him and glee when I saw him. But he looks like he was frighten at me.

“Harry what’s the matter?” I pouted.

I drew near to him, but he stepped back from his drum.

I was hurt inside when he did that. It’s like Harry was disgusted on me. I bowed down my head and started to cry inside.

“Harry… I’m sorry… it’s ok if you don’t want to talk with me… I just want to give it back this to you… this handkerchief… your handkerchief…” I said fervently and showed his handkerchief from my pocket.

Harry was kindly surprised.

“And Harry… I just want you to know… that… I miss you.” I meant dearly.

Harry was touched inside. The words echoed in his mind.

“Ashley…” He said softly.

Then suddenly I fainted from weakness. But up to the last point of my consciousness, I felt Harry caught me from his strong hands and heard his voice calling my name…

Suddenly, I squeaked and panted… Hugh, hugh… I suddenly awaken… I was in my room…

“How did I get here?” I wondered

I looked at the clock, and it’s already 5:10 in the afternoon. I tried to call back in my mind in what happen to me, and I remembered that I fainted from the pain in my head, yet, it still aching.

I also remembered Harry; he caught me from his hands… I wondered what happen then to him; I want to see him.

I went outside and ran down stairs. I saw Dougie, sleeping in the couch.

Then I smelled something delicious. It came from the kitchen. I looked over and I saw Harry cooking.

“Oh, Harry!” I yelled.

He heard me and glanced at me.

“Ashley!” He ran quickly at me and hugged me.

“Ashe, are you ok now?” He asked worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m ok. Its just a tiny ache now, it doesn’t hurt much.” I replied

“Wait, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Aw… I’m just cooking for our snacks.” He replied.

“Can I join you?” I smiled.

“Sure!” He smiled back.

But before everything else, I asked him, “Harry, why you’ve been so cold to me, and now you are talking with me?”

He bowed down, and felt ashamed, “Ahmm, I just feel ashamed to talk with you. It’s like I can’t say anything when every time I saw you.”

“Why?” I wondered

“Ahmm do you remember the other day…? In what happen on the other morning… you know when my towel got loosened on my waist… I got embarrassed with you...” He said bashfully, and blushed.

“Aw… that’s nothing now for me. Don’t worry, I didn’t see anything.” I explained.

“Ahmm really?” He asked.

“Really… I just saw a sleeping robin.” I smirked.

“Aw… really!” His faced turned into tomato.

“Nah… not really, I was just joking. I immediately covered my face when I saw your towel loosened on your waist.” I explained.

“Ahmm really? Ok, I trust you…” He grinned awkwardly.

He looks so cute… so I laughed genuinely… and he joined…

Then, we continued in cooking… we are cooking a sauce for the pasta… its sweet spaghetti for snacks…

I’m putting some cream in the sauce, while Harry was grinding in the cheese. We both enjoying the work.

Then, I tried to stir the sauce, until suddenly Harry held on my hands; I felt again his warm hands.
I turned around gently and looked at him, and faced his handsome face. Our hearts started to pump faster and our face turned to red…

"Ahmm... Ashe, I think this is already done... its ready now to serve..." He whispered.

I felt his warm breath.

"Ok, I think, its time now for my favorite part, its time to taste." I moved back slyly.

He moved back also and bit his lip, and secretly smiled inside.

I ladled some sauce in the container, and poured it in a plate of pasta... and I sprinkled some cheese.

Then Harry leaned with his elbow in the table and gave me a fork.

"Thank you." I expressed.

I merely twisted the fork on the spaghetti, and barely tasted it.

"Do you like it?" Harry was excited for my reaction.

"Hmmm... Harry this is perfect!" I cheered.

"Wow, I got ten!" He yelled.

I grinned... Then suddenly, Harry wiped my chin with his towel from his apron.

"Why?" I asked.

"You got smirched on your chin." He smiled.

He showed to me and we chuckled...

Then suddenly Tom came in the kitchen, and he saw us like having fun with each other…

“Aw… excuse me…” Tom was surprised on us.

We also got surprised with Tom… then we started to laughed awkwardly.

“Hey Tom! Good thing that you’ve exactly came on… because, our snacks are already cooked.” Harry said.

“Yeah.” I expressed…

Then suddenly Dougie woke up from the couch, “Aw… I’m so hungry…” He rubbed his eyes and held in his tummy.

“Ok lets eat…” I said.

Harry and I prepared the plates, spoons and forks...

We sat in our proper places in the dinning table...

Danny was not with us again, he was not even inside the house. I wondered where did he go.

I stared at the food, and I remembered Harry. I looked at him, and I found out that he was also looking at me; we both smiled to each other then.

Tom noticed us, and he looked us with suspicious face.

"What's up with them?" He wondered in his mind.

I noticed Tom, so I gave him a smile. His suspicious face was overcame by my sweet smile to him, so he smiled back too.

Dougie, noticed us also that we are all smiling. He wondered why. But, there's nothing he can do about it, so he just smiled for the food.

And everyone was smiling...

And everything moved on and started to eat… with gladness in our hearts…

Last edited by jaschier on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

My McFly: My Girl-Girl next door (The Heart Never Lies) Chapter 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: My McFly: My Girl-Girl next door (The Heart Never Lies) Chapter 12

Post  jaschier Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 pm

THANKS GUYS!!!! Razz

Last edited by jaschier on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Aw!!! Harry's a darling!! he likes Ashley, doesn't he?? It's pretty obvious!! hahaha.
Aw.... This si so cuute! Dougie's hilarious, as always. I can't believe he smelled himself. laugh together laugh together
I love it. 8D
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 pm

niiice... Very Happy
i love dougie. he's so funny! so cute... I love you
harry is great as well...
i can't believe almost all of them like ashley. she's so lucky.. hahaha.

yey!! update! ^_^
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:20 pm

anika wrote:Aw!!! Harry's a darling!! he likes Ashley, doesn't he?? It's pretty obvious!! hahaha.
Aw.... This si so cuute! Dougie's hilarious, as always. I can't believe he smelled himself. laugh together laugh together
I love it. 8D

Harry is not alone... Dougie, is perfect for the cracks... but, dougie soon... mouth taped

btw, i really appreciate the way you comment... thank you thank you...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm

nikka! wrote:niiice... Very Happy
i love dougie. he's so funny! so cute... I love you
harry is great as well...
i can't believe almost all of them like ashley. she's so lucky.. hahaha.

yey!! update! ^_^

i can say soon, that the guys are lucky... yeah, Ashe was also a lucky girl...

ahmm thank you, dahil you like my story... thank you very much... priceless...

ahmm the next chapter will be the real beggining of their story... Razz i'll try my best to make it better... and this coming saturday, i'll try to post post...

ok, bye... thanks ulit... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Dougie's dumb((:
and Harry's weird.
Last update, Ashe and Tom then Ashe and Harry. What about the next update? Ashe and Dougie? I'm excited.

PS I so love Dougie in here. So cute.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Chapter 9: Friend? Or Friend

“Feuwh… the story is so long. Maybe I’ll just continue this later. It’s been dawn since I start, but now it’s already 7:33 in the morning.” I murmured.

I folded the page where I stopped. The story was so interesting. It was entitled “The Princess and the Thief.”

Good thing Harry and Dougie allowed me to keep it in my room.

It’s one of the books that it fell when I bumped from the shelf yester day:

Harry and I went back to the basement with the help of Dougie to arrange back the books in their proper places that are scattered in the floor, after we ate our snacks.

I didn’t know that half of the basement was a library. I was amazed.

It’s full of various kinds of books.

It was me, who was just curious to read some of the books, so when I started to hold one, Dougie asked me if I like to look and read some. And of course, I didn’t beat behind the bush; I love to read some books, I wanted to know what was inside of it.

So we read some books.

I’d learned so many things with the help of Dougie and Harry in just a short period of time. I just don’t know how and why, but I’m so happy for myself, because I can easily absorb ideas and knowledge; I am progressing.

It’s like we traveled in different places, dimensions and times.

I really got enjoyed in reading, especially when I started to open and read the first chapter of the fictional book, The Princess and the Thief; this book.

I was struck on the storyline. So when Harry and Dougie noticed me that I’m really focusing on reading the book, the two asked me that I can keep the book in my room, and I can keep on keeping other books as long as I want.

And I love them for that, they are so nice…

But I refused, one was enough. I just thought to read them in the basement if I want…

That’s why I had this book and my cooking book was not alone in my room.

“Aw… oh yeah… I almost forgot, I think I need to use this cooking book today. I need to practice now to cook some food.” I remembered the cooking book.

I placed the fictional book on my mini shelf and grabbed the cooking book…

However, that’s not the big reason that made me felt zeal in the morning.

I just woke up, and I felt this incredible feeling. It’s hard for me to explain the feelings; I just don’t know why.

But it’s like something interesting moment that will going to happen…

I felt an excitement in my heart.

I stood up in my chair and breathed deeply the cold breeze from my window.

“It’s a great day.” I cheered.

Then I went outside my room, holding the cooking book at my right hand.

From the stairs, I unexpectedly saw Danny in the living room. He was sitting in the sofa while watching news.

I was totally stirred up. My impression for a good day was shuttered in just a sight.

I cannot go back at my room because I already took my first three steps in the stairs, and I wanted to face my problem with him.

“How can I have a better relationship with Danny if I don’t make a move, that we can be a good friends.” I thought to myself.

I just don’t want to leave in the house with fear to Danny.

Then suddenly, I remembered Tom from his advice about my problem to Danny.
(Flashback)
Tom said:

“…There’s nothing to be scared with Danny, because he is a real good guy…”
“…Just ride with his actions and always give him smile...”

“Yeah… that’s right! Tom was right!” I shouted; I was carried away with my eagerness.

Danny heard me. He looked at me in the stairs with a scornful face.

I was shocked from what I did, “Oops… Good morning?” I greeted and smiled awkwardly at Danny.

He didn’t greeted back, he just looked back at the television; he continued to watch.

“Feuwh… that’s a relief.” I felt better then.

Then I tried to walk softly in the stairs… and tip toed in the floor, just make sure that I cannot make any sound or noise that can distract Danny from watching.

I also covered myself with the cooking book, so he cannot look at my annoying face, for him.

Danny took a zip from his hot chocolate on his mug and noticed me from my weird action.

“What’s up with him?” He whispered in his mind.

Then suddenly, unexpected thing that happen…

“Hey Ashe, what are you doing?” He asked with sort of a curious voice.

Then suddenly I dropped the cooking book in the carpeted floor. His words repeatedly echoed in my mind.

I glanced at him with a surprised and humbled face.

“What? What did you just said?” I asked thoroughly.

He was moved with wrinkled forehead.

I drew near at him with numb senses. I just can’t believe that he asked me and used my name.

“Is she ok?” He wondered in his mind. “Are you ok?” He asked again.

My senses were totally knockdown when he asked me again. I don’t know if I am just dreaming.

“Is this really happening?” I thought in my mind. I just can’t really believe.

“No… maybe, Danny was just sick. I should ask about him.” I guessed.

“Are you ok Danny?” I asked him back.

But little did I know, he just asked me first with that same question too.

“What!?” He shouted seriously. He felt that I’m making fun of him.

I was totally pulled back from my consciousness in his voice.

“Ahmm… a-a-hh… what did you just said?” I bit my fingers. I’m doom; I’m shivering from nervous.

Danny was totally confounded at me.

“Are you mocking me?” He asked frankly.

I cannot answer him back; I cannot say anything. I’m afraid to make a mistake.

Suddenly, the main door opened. It was Tom and Harry. They just came back from the beach.

“Aw… good morning Ashe.” They both greeted.

“Good morning.” I smiled awkwardly.

“What’s the matter? Did you already eat for your breakfast?” Tom asked.

“Not yet.” I shrugged.

“Then, come on, lets eat; join us in the kitchen. Harry already prepared some foods.” Tom held me at my back, and we went through the kitchen.

I felt ok from his hands at my back; I felt safe and comfortable with Tom.

Good thing they exactly came on.

I looked back at Danny and he was still looking at me seriously. He was always like that. I didn’t even yet see him smile at me for once. However, it’s my fault.

Then, he rolled his eyes and looked back to watch.

Harry prepared some foods in the dinning table, and got some muffins from the oven.

“Hey Danny, you want some?” Harry offered a muffin to Danny.

Then Harry threw a muffin at him, and Danny caught it like a pitch of ball in a baseball game, with a credit of not even looking at the ball.

“His great.” I thought in my mind.

Then Tom noticed me that I’m sort of thinking something.

“Ashe, are you ok?” Tom asked.

Then I remembered Danny, it’s the same question that he asked to me a while ago.

“Hey Ashe, are you really ok?” Harry held me at my shoulder.

I was stirred out from thinking.

“Aw… yes, I’m ok.” I replied.

“What are you thinking?” Tom held on my hands like he was worried.

Then I called them to come near at me and I said, “Danny talked with me a while ago, and he even used my name.” I whispered carefully.

“Aw… that’s a great sign for both of you.” Harry said.

“Good for you.” Tom said.

“No… I got problem from him, we got misunderstanding.” I said.

“Aw… what happen?” Harry asked.

“Did you take my advice?” Tom asked.

“I thought about it, but unluckily, I already failed before I attempt to do it. So I messed up from him.” I pouted.

“Aw… that’s ok, just try another time.” Tom said.

“Yeah, just don’t give up. You two will get better soon.” Harry added.

I cheered up and said, “You two were right, thanks guys.” I expressed.

Then we toasted for my relationship with Danny become better in a glass of juice.

“For Ashe and Danny.”

“For Ashe and Danny.”

“For us and Danny.” We smiled.

Then Danny’s ears sensed something, it’s like he perceived something that annoying him.

He looked on us, and I chancily looked at him.

I gave him a smile, but like what I expected, he wouldn’t react; he didn’t smile back.

He just stood up from the sofa and turned off the television, and went up stairs, maybe, to take his bath.

But that’s ok; at least I’m getting used to smile at him…

After 3 hours, I was in the kitchen – I volunteered to cook for our lunch.

Harry and Tom were surprised for my decision. However they are excited. They were in Dougie’s room; kidding with Dougie in his bed.

From my cooking book, and base from our stocks in foods, I chose three different meals that will satisfy our appetite.

I’m going to prepare chicken cacciatore for the meat food, scallops in saffron sauce for seafood and seviche for salad.

I merely followed all the instructions in cooking the foods; I concentrated.

I already tried to chop, slice, dice, carve, sieve, whisk, mix, strain, peel, crush, mash, squeeze, sprinkle, dip, spread and snip some different ingredients for the food, and I’m enjoying it.

I really gave my best effort and my hearth in cooking, and I’m dedicating it to Tom, Harry, Dougie and especially to Danny. I hope they would like it…

After 25 minutes, the foods are already cooked.

“Feuwh! I can’t believe I’ve done it.” I was so happy. My struggles reaped at last.

Then, I designed and dressed the foods in the dishes like the figures in the book.

“Yeeh… I’m already finish. I can’t believe that cooking was so easy like this.” I giggled and clapped for myself.

The foods looks reach in their color, and yummy.

The savory smell of the foods dragged the guys upstairs down in the kitchen, were Dougie led.

“Wow, Ashe, did you cook all this?” Dougie asked.

“Aw… guys, it’s exactly you three are in here, because the foods are ready to serve your stomachs.” I was surprised with them.

“That’s why we are in here now, because you are making us hungry upstairs.” Tom said.

“Yeah, and we are excited to taste the foods.” Harry added, while rubbing his stomach.

We prepared then the foods in the dinning table. We sat in and prayed for the food, by Dougie…

After the prayer, everyone was confounded; they don’t know which of the food they will taste first.

“Ok, we have here a chicken, then a scallops and a salad… ok I’ll just take Ashley for my lunch.” Dougie said, and then he giggled and licked his lips.

“…What?” Harry punched him lightly in his waist.

But Dougie got tickled and grinned, “Aw, I mean, I’ll just have any of the foods of Ashe.” He babbled and chuckled.

“Aw, he looks so cute.” I said in my mind and smiled at him.

Then suddenly, the door in the kitchen opened. It was Danny – he always make a dramatic entrance.

He sat in his proper place in the dinning table, and joined us in our lunch.

“Oh, they look good… I’m hungry now.” Danny thought in his mind.

For us, seemed he was so quite, while he was staring in the foods.

Danny putted some rice in his plate, and chicken cacciatore and seviche with two pieces of scallops.

My eyes got widen in what he did; he quietly grabbed some foods.

We are all then waiting him to taste the food, to see how my food is was.

It’s getting intense for me and to the others for his coming reaction.

Then he took a bite of spoon of his food, and carefully chewed it in his mouth… he swallowed it… then he got hard coughs like he was choked.

“Oh no, is that how bad my food is?” I thought in my mind.

Harry gave a glass of water to Danny, and he immediately drank it.

He panted from choke and said, “Aw… Harry, you almost killed me with your food.” His voice was clear then.

“I’m doom.” I whispered

Tom, Harry, and Dougie looked at me with different reactions…

But ironically…

“Your food is perfect!” He yelled.

We all looked back at him, and we got confused to his reaction.

“I’ve never been taste such a food like this. Because of its goodness, I got excited to swallow a chunk of food.” He explained to Harry.

I breathed deeply, I got relieved. I’m really happy that Danny likes the food.

Harry, Tom and Dougie were surprised and looked back at me with a big smile.

Then Danny continued to eat. He was eating his food on haste.

I just love to watch him in the way he eats in the food that I cooked.

“Harry, I didn’t know that you could cook better foods like this.” Danny said while he was enjoying in eating.

“No, it was not me who cook the foods.” Harry said and grinned inside.

“Aw, Tom, you are really genius.” Danny thought it was Tom. Yet he was on his second plate.

“No, I didn’t also cook the foods.” Tom replied and secretly smiled.

“Aw, don’t tell me it was Dougie.” Danny thought again that it was Dougie then. Yet he was about to finish his third plate.

“Its Ashley who cooked the food, you squirrel.” Dougie said and he grinned.

Then suddenly, Danny stopped from eating and looked on us.

I slowly smiled at him.

Danny drank a glass of water and expressed, “What!?” He lightly thumped the table and stood up. Then suddenly, “BURPP…!” He burped so loud in front of us.

All of us in the Table suddenly laughed at him.

Danny got blushed and felt ashamed, “Excuse me.” He said, and ran through the stairs.

Everyone was still laughing at him…

“He really likes your food Ashe.” Tom said.

“I know.” I chuckled and everyone followed…

After the funny and memorable moment with Danny, everyone tried to taste my foods that I cooked, and they were all exceedingly appreciated it; they were overwhelmed with the goodness. Even me, I really appreciated the food… I was so happy… and hoping that Danny will come back again and eat more of the foods…

I can really say that this was an incredible day…

(To be continued.)
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:45 pm

guys, the part two of this chap, will be post sa wed.. .. hehe Razz

Last edited by jaschier on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i thought i could type today, but i'm busy sa debate namin...)
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:48 pm

KAI wrote:Dougie's dumb((:
and Harry's weird.
Last update, Ashe and Tom then Ashe and Harry. What about the next update? Ashe and Dougie? I'm excited.

PS I so love Dougie in here. So cute.

weeh, thanks kai... na observe mo... hehe, ahmm Dougie's turn will be soon... so excited na rin me sa ibang chap.. Razz

btw thanks for reading, inspired nanaman ako para mag type ng mas maaga...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:05 pm

^ Yay Dougie's turn! Suree.

OMG Danny just talked to her!!! Shocked
Hahahaha, Danny you squirrel!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:24 pm

for a moment there, i thought that danny really didn't like the food..
and then he'd spit out the food and get mad at ashley.. hahaha.

danny was so cute and funny here.. Very Happy
but i was actually expecting dougie's turn with ashley in this chapter.. hahaha.
anyway, it'll be his turn soon.. so, yey! ^_^
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:57 pm

KAI wrote:^ Yay Dougie's turn! Suree.

OMG Danny just talked to her!!! Shocked
Hahahaha, Danny you squirrel!

ahmm... after ashley will become officially member of the family... hehe... thanks, thanks... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:59 pm

nikka! wrote:for a moment there, i thought that danny really didn't like the food..
and then he'd spit out the food and get mad at ashley.. hahaha.

danny was so cute and funny here.. Very Happy
but i was actually expecting dougie's turn with ashley in this chapter.. hahaha.
anyway, it'll be his turn soon.. so, yey! ^_^

ahmm not really, danny wouldn't do that... you'll find soon...

btw.. thanks guys...it really made my day...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:34 pm

yehey!!! Danny liked the food! hahaha. Aw... She cooked for them. So sweet!
Again, I love Dougie. lub
Danny's burp in the end was cute! Aw...... 8D 8D 8D
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:59 pm

anika wrote:yehey!!! Danny liked the food! hahaha. Aw... She cooked for them. So sweet!

Thanks anika!!!! kakatapos ko lang magbasa sa fic mo, and i love it!!! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:20 pm

jaschier wrote:
anika wrote:yehey!!! Danny liked the food! hahaha. Aw... She cooked for them. So sweet!

Thanks anika!!!! kakatapos ko lang magbasa sa fic mo, and i love it!!! Razz

Sure thing jaschier! I love your fan fic too. Dann'y absolutely adorable in it!! hahaha.
Really? Aw.. Thanks! I'm glad you did. I'm glad I did it right. hahaha. lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Chapter 10: Friend? Or Friend part 2 (Good night – I’m sorry)

“La la la la… la la la la… la la la… la la la… la la… la la… la la la la la…” I’m tuning one of the music that Tom taught to me yesterday.

I’m just so happy. It’s really an incredible day.

After just Danny ate his lunch, followed with unexpected funny moment that happened to him, the other lads enjoyed in eating with me in the foods that I cooked.

I also appreciated much their comments in the foods.

Tom said, that he agreed Danny in all what he said about the foods; it’s perfect. Harry said that I can be his assistant in cooking, and I agreed, of course, if it is one thing way to help them. And Dougie said ironically, he almost forgot his name and himself, because of its goodness.

He was just exaggerating, but I understood Dougie, because I read in a book in the basement yesterday, that exaggeration is some sort of an art of expressing the unexplainable feelings in your heart and mind…

We are all in the living room. We are just having our own thing in leisure time.

Tom was tapping the lovely keyboards of a white classic piano in his forefinger. Dougie was patiently tuning his handsome black guitar. Harry was sat in a funky box, while he was lightly beating it in his palm. Harry called it a beatbox.

…Danny was in his comfortable smooth sofa, reading a magazine while waiting for the uploading features on his laptop.

…And I was just continuing to read the fictional book, “The Princess and the Thief,” I was in the mid of the story of the book, and I’m loving the characters, because they are so sweet, sweeter than I thought.

After Tom, Harry and Dougie stirred up from boredom, they asked me to sit in front of them in a firm marbled stool.

“Come on Ashe, there’s something we want to show to you.” Harry said.

“Oh brother…” Danny peeped on us when he heard Harry calling me.

I halted from reading and obeyed them. I meekly sat in the stool with a peculiar feeling.

Tom asked Danny to join, but he refused. He was not in the mood.

“Ok, I understand, because I know you are still full.” Tom chuckled.

Danny just ignored him and continued to read.

Then seemed, everyone looks ready for something.

Then Tom snapped his fingers and suddenly they began to strum, beat and press their instruments simultaneously in harmony.

I was surprised with gladness. My right foot was tapping the floor with the lovely beat and my body was waving with the melody.

…It hasn't been the best of days

“Whoa, Tom started to sing.” I thought in my mind. I was surprised.

…Since she drove off and left me
Standing in a haze
Because I've been so out of order
Yes I have babe
My new found love showed up and
Blew her out the water

And its so not easy
(I know she'll say)
I'm sleazy
(I love the way)
You please me

“Aw Harry and Dougie was doing the second voice. They are so cute.” I giggled.
…I can't believe I found

A girl who turned my life around
She suddenly
Came onto me
Pin me down
On the ground
I could have pushed away
But I didn't know what she'd say
But I'm glad I'm not the guy who turned her down

“Wee… they perfectly sing.” I cheered.

Then Danny stood up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. And afterwards, he stood along beside the main door with a few meters away from me, and watched Tom, Harry and Dougie as they perform.

…I cut my social life in two
I quit my city job so I can be here with you
My friends say I'm a fool in love
But I'm not babe
It's worth my while because you're what my dreams are made of

“Aw, it’s Dougie’s turn over in singing. He looks adorable.” I grinned.

Cos you look like
(A beauty queen)
Sucked in by
(Your tractor beam)
You know I

I can't believe I found
She suddenly
Came onto me
Pin me down
On the ground
I could have pushed away
But I'm glad I'm not the guy who turned her down

Years go by
(As the years go by)
I wonder why
(I start to wonder why)
She had come to me
(Bah da bah bah)
So glad that she met me
(Bah da bah bah)
And life without you baby, just don't know where I would be

I can't believe I found
She suddenly
Came onto me
Pin me down
On the ground
I could have pushed away
But I'm glad I'm not the guy who turned her down (down down down down)
Yeah I'm glad I'm not the guy who turned her down (down down down down)
Yeah I'm glad I'm not the guy who turned her down.

“Aw, you are all good!” I expressed and clapped at my best.

“How was it Ashe? Do you like it?” Tom asked.

“Yeah, so much, you are really good in singing, and you too Dougie.” I replied with joy.

“How about you Harry?” I asked him.

“Me? I’m not quite good like Tom and Dougie.” Harry said.

“But I want to hear you voice too.” I insisted.

“He he… not now, maybe soon.” He said shyly.

“You’ve just said that. I’ll going to wait you.” I said and smiled at him.

Then Tom caught my attention to him, “Ashe… that thing a while ago, that music, our performance, is for you.” Tom said.

“Really? What for?” I asked.

“For the lunch that you’ve cooked for us.” He said.

“Aw… Tom, Harry, Dougie… you don’t have to do such thing like that for me. It’s not a big deal. I just want to serve you guys, as one of my payments for keeping me here guys, in your house. I know it’s not enough, but I’m hoping for my best to serve and help you all. So don’t have to bother for me. I’m always ok.” I smiled.

“Ashley, it was been normal or tradition for us to do such thing like that, for some person like you, who make us… happy.” Tom profoundly said.

“… Oh, guys… thanks.” I was pleased.

Danny felt silly around us, so he went back to sit in his sofa to view his uploaded features in his laptop.

“But guys, if you really want to make a person to be happy, a simple thing could do.” I said for a tip.

“Then what? How?” Dougie asked.

“Just listen to their hearts, because the heart never lies.” I said fervently. I quoted it in my mysterious dream.

Then everyone was like have random reaction in their minds.

Danny got drank to his water; he was shocked when I spat out the last four words – The heart never lies. He thought that I knew something about their secrets, he felt a little bit nervous.

But not with Harry, he felt strange from me, “That’s so deep.” He thought in his mind. Tom was puzzled, but in the verge of his mind, he got the second thought. Dougie just pouted like an innocent one, while scratching his head, “Really, do we need a stethoscope?” He whispered in his mind.

I noticed everyone; they seemed so quite; they got muted in what I told. So I just cracked it like a joke, like the guy in my mysterious dream, “Nah, not really, as if our hearts have a mouth that could tell something to you.” I smiled.

Everyone was moved, except Danny who bursted a rustling water from his mouth and laughed-out–loud.

Everyone caught their attention to him…

He was like crazy, because he even crawled in the floor while laughing; he grasped tightly in his stomach and cried from joy.

I knew that my joke was corny, but Danny laughed along with it. He was so funny then…

Danny was still laughing-out-loud, until he realized that all of us was looking at him seriously, and he thought then that he looks so stupid in our eyes.

“Ha ha ha ha… ha ha ha… ha ha… ha… ha… ha… ha ha… ha?” Danny felt so idiot.

“You!” Danny pointed at Dougie.

“Me?” Dougie was confounded.

“Yes you! Ha ha… you look so funny… come here in the kitchen. Let’s fix your funny face… your looking like an idiot…” Danny pulled Dougie in the kitchen. He was just using him as his alibi.

“My face? Wait!” Dougie yelled; attempted to counter.

But Danny already dragged him in the kitchen and closed the sliding door.

“Tsk tsk tsk tsk… poor Dougie, he was so innocent.” Harry said.

“Yeah, he was the victim again.” Tom said.

I pitied Dougie, I felt kind of sad.

“Don’t worry Ashe, Dougie will be alright. Let’s just have fun… what about to play a video game.” Harry suggested.

“Okay.” Tom said.

And so, we played a video game, but I’m still thinking about Dougie…

Last edited by jaschier on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 pm

(Continue...)

Night came then, and we are all in the dinning table, eating for our dinner.

Danny and Dougie are so quiet.

“Are you ok Dougie?” I asked him.

Dougie just glanced at me, and smiled and nodded like a kid.

“Are you sure?” I asked him back.

“Yes!” He smiled sweetly. But deep inside, there was something bitter feeling that pounding in his heart that he don’t wanted to tell.

“That’s a relief then…” I thought in my mind.

Danny felt like he was criticized, he was displeased at my questions to Dougie, because he thought that I’m saying or showing him, that he did something wrong to Dougie. But little did he know I’m not really. It was just his perception in the way I asked Dougie.

However, Danny didn’t make something wrong to Dougie; he just used him for his personal exit from the embarrassment.

Danny then was like offended.

“I can’t believe that Ashe is still messing up with me, since she woke up in the morning up to this moment. I can’t also believe that I got rid unconsciously with her foods and joke. And what’s worst is that, I’ve became fool in their eyes … No… not again in this night. I will not let myself be overcome by Ashley. I need to stand back out of shame beyond their contemplation. I’ll going to prove it to them particularly to Ashe; through avenge of mine.” Danny felt he was degraded. His ego was hurt. But deep inside, he just can’t really believe that he was getting attach with Ashley.

“Ashley!” Danny called my name.

Then Tom and Harry held at my both hands.

“Ashe, get ready.” Tom said.

Harry just winked at me…

Dougie noticed us, he just saw the way I gripped my hands to Harry and Tom. He felt that he was out of place, like no one cares for him. He sighed and pouted.

However, Danny was acting so weird, “Ashe, I challenge you to night.” Danny said. He was pertaining at the unblinking stare battle.

“Ok, Ashe is taking your challenge.” Tom said.

“What?” I was surprised in his decision.

“Don’t worry Ashe you’ll going to win, I’m here to support you… and to make him realize in his problem.” Tom smiled.

I remembered then his tip from me, after my first win in my first unblinking stare battle with Danny. Tom said: (Flashback)

“…No, even if you blink your eyes, I know you still be the winner.” He explained

“How come?” I asked.

“If you don’t have any choice, just do it, don’t push yourself, its ok to give up, just let yourself to blink your eyes and you’ll find it out and that’s a secret…”

“Ok, that will be my plan B, except to win.” I said to myself.

“I will not going to let you win this time.” Danny said.

“Ok, let’s start.” Harry said.

Then we sat properly and prepared for the battle. I really need to face him.

“Are you two ready?” Tom asked.

“I’m ready.” We both said.

“Then let’s get it on.” Tom signaled to start the battle.

…And so, we stared each other through our eyes.

I really gave my best… but after a few seconds, my eyes started to get itch…

“Aw, she will going to lose.” Danny was so excited.

“I trust you Tom.” I said. I thought then to his tip, my plan B.

I suddenly surrendered my weary eyes, I lose in the battle.

“Yes! I win!” Danny yelled up and jumped from joy.

“That’s ok Ashe.” Harry stoked my hair.

“Take that, I beat you.” He pointed at me.

Then he noticed that the guys were looking at him weirdly, like their eyes were saying that, “…And so what...’’

“Hey, why are you all looking at me like that? I win, so what’s your problem?” He asked awkwardly.

“You know, we don’t have any problem in our self, but you, you are the one who have a problem to yourself. If you would just accept Ashe, you would not look stupid like now.” Tom frankly said to Danny.

“Yeah, if you will just humble yourself and eat your pride, you will not end up like that.” Harry added.

“You are not the only one who was affected, because we are also, and we are trying our best to move on. So don’t act like that to Ashe, because she doesn’t have anything to do with that… you are becoming selfish Danny.” Tom said earnestly to him.

Danny didn’t like to listen more at Tom and Harry. He still doesn’t want to accept the truth, that he has the fault that something’s wrong with him, that he was the one who was making the problem inside the house. So he walked away with anguish in his heart with downhearted face…

“Wait Danny…” Dougie called him, and afterwards, he followed him.

I was so confused then, I cannot understand why Danny was like that, “Why Danny could not still accept me? Why I have to be reasoned out by Tom for not having to do with his problem? What are they talking about? I cannot relate with them; I cannot understand them all… It’s so sad, I want to cry… I thought that everything that happened between me and Danny are signs for us to become closer, but its not, it’s like it became the way for our situation become worst.” I grief inside.

“Tom, why? I cannot understand everything now. Why Danny does makes everything difficult for both of us to become closer?” I asked Tom with an aching heart.

“Sshhh… you have nothing to do with this Ashe, I tell you, Danny just really need to accept everything.” Tom comforted me.

“What everything? Like what?” I asked him again.

“Ashe, you’ll understand soon, we cannot yet still tell to you. I’m sorry Ashe, we are still not ready. I hope you’ll understand that.” Harry said.

I tried to become meek. I just respected Tom and Harry, but still, I wanted to know everything. I’m just hoping then, to solve their problem, our problem.

“Ashe, cheer on, we don’t want to see you look sad.” Tom smiled.

“Yeah, we know that this problem will going to be solve soon, so don’t worry. We can handle this.” Harry smiled too.

“They are so optimistic. I should too. I should not give up in my problem with Danny. I can do this.” I said to myself and smiled back to them.

Because of Tom and Harry, I was inspired to settle my problem with Danny… so to make everything will be ok between me and Danny; I made a cookie crisp for a peace offering to him.

I looked over him inside the house but he was not present, even in his room, though I was stunned in his room.

I attempted to look at him outside, until I met him sitting on the entrance stairs while looking at the sky, wondering something.

I walked quietly and sat beside him while holding a plate of cookie crisps.

“Danny, are you ok? I know that you didn’t finish in eating your dinner, so I baked you some cookies, because I thought you might get hungry.” I showed the cookies to him.

He slowly turned his head at me with a serious face and said, “I have a few words for you… I don’t trust you and I hate you.” He stood up.

I stood up also and I said, “I made these things for you…”

But he got annoyed and pushed me down to the stairs… I fell down and hurt… but good thing the cookies didn’t fell. I just can’t believe he did that.

He felt a little bit compassion… that he shouldn’t do that to me. He was just overcome with rage. He didn’t mean it.

However, I stood up alone and humbled myself, “Danny, it’s ok if you don’t trust me or you hate, I just want to say sorry, to make friend with you.” I walked away and went inside the house with tears in my eyes.

Danny was struck with conscience in his heart. He was disgusted to his self. He regretted in what he did to Ashe, but he was already late; I was already hurt.

Because of shame, he punched hardly his hands to the strong wall to numb his feelings.

“What is happening to me…?” He yelled against the wall.

Then he continued to punch the wall and grief for his mistakes…

He realized then his faults and mistakes... and he really regretted much…

After an hours; 15 minutes before midnight, Danny was still sitting outside in the entrance stairs, while gazing at the sky.

He was a little bit ok...

Suddenly, his stomach grumbled. He was hungry. So he decided to go inside the house and get some midnight snack.

Danny directly went in the kitchen, particularly to the fridge.

He opened carefully the fridge, and he was amusedly surprised when he saw the cookies that I baked for him.

He got the cookies in the plates and stared at it. He noticed a small card that placed beside the cookies. He opened it, and he saw a written message for him:

Hello Danny!

I hope you would
like the cookies.

I just want you to know that
I’m so sorry for everything.

Hope you will forgive me.

Your aspiring friend,
Ashley
;j

“Hmmm, she’s really different.” He smiled - Danny read the card.

Then he yawned, and took a bite from my cookies…

He smiled genuinely and took more bites in the cookies, “Aw this is good!”

Then he turned around while holding the cookies with big bites… and suddenly he unexpectedly faced me, he suddenly saw me standing in front of him.

He was surprised then, he even almost drop the cookies.

“Ahmm… excused me, there’s something I just want to get in the fridge.” I said.

Then he moved quietly with neutral face…

I just wanted to get some glass of milk, because I can’t sleep, but I was surprised that he was just eating the cookies that I bake for him.

I grabbed a bottle of milk and poured it in a glass.

I drank the milk immediately, and decided to go back quickly in my room to get some sleep.

“Good night.” I said to Danny.

Danny got blushed…

Then I smiled slyly while walking away in the kitchen, I can’t believe that he likes my cookies.

Then suddenly Danny called me, “Ashley.”

I turned back...

“Ahmm, you should not asked for an apology, I should be the one who should asked for an apology. Ahmm, Ashe, I’m really sorry, I hope you forgive.” Danny said.

“Danny, Don’t worry; I don’t have any hard feelings for you. So you are already forgiven from the start.” I smiled

“Ahmm… really? Ahmm... I just want you to know that i didn't mean a while ago to hurt you... i just can't control myself from my anger to myself... and, I want to clear what i've just said to you, that... I don’trust you and I hate you, because I can't accept you from the very start, because I have an awful and a blue past with girls and strangers like you, and I want to move on with that... I cannot tell to you now about that, but you'll understand soon, in the right time… And so, I was really wrong in what I told to you, because, I’m getting like you now, now that you really prove that you are good in cooking, and I can trust you with the taste.” He said shyly.

I grinned at him. “Thanks…! so friends?” I asked him with a truce of thumb.

“Friends.” He nodded, and we thumbed-up.

From great joy, I can’t resist myself; I hugged him.

“Good night again.” I said.

“Good night too.” He whispered shyly.

I take off then myself from him, and I continued to went back to my room…

“Wait Ashe…” Danny called me again.

“Thanks for the cookies.” He expressed.

“Your welcome.” I smiled, and run upstairs with great happiness…

“It was really an incredible day after all…” I said to myself.

And Danny left in the kitchen, while he was enjoying eating some cookies.

“Hmm.. she was really different.” He smiled.

jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Weeh... guys... super nakaka inlove today, guys sorry kasi super busy ako, eto na yata and pinaka busing life ko sa college... ahmm before everything, there are so much thing i want you to know guys, next week, debate, midterm, case study, at recitation ko sa catholic responses, so baka this is my last visit sa forum this week, hectic and sched... but, i'll update you all guys next week, sure... (lol sana nga)

btw, the awful and blue past of danny was also experience by the other guys... it was just DAnny who can'tmove on, coz' its so bitter for him... Tom, Harry, Dougie still they can remember the bitter past, but they dont want show it to Ashe, they are just hidding it...and that problem was the one that Ashe wants to know.... But the other thing that makes Dougie felt alone will be the next chapter...

NEXT CHAPTER: GENERAL CLEANING....

sige guys, se yah next week..

and have fun with your prom...

and to your love one's like me today... Razz I love you

CIAO!!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:56 pm

i actually read this already a while ago during computer class.. i just didn't have time to leave a comment.. haha!

anyway, it's great that danny and ashley are beginning to be friends...
but poor dougie is sad! he'll be happy soon... right? -.-;

woah. you have a lot of things to do! well, good luck.. Approve!
i'm excited for your update.. but I'll wait 'till next week.. Joy!
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:52 pm

nikka! wrote:i actually read this already a while ago during computer class.. i just didn't have time to leave a comment.. haha!

anyway, it's great that danny and ashley are beginning to be friends...
but poor dougie is sad! he'll be happy soon... right? -.-;

woah. you have a lot of things to do! well, good luck.. Approve!
i'm excited for your update.. but I'll wait 'till next week.. Joy!

really, aw, thank you so much... ahmmm ok... speechless, coiz i thought i can't visit the forum today... its my free time ngayon... ok sige, salaMAT ULIT NIKKI, YEAH I'LL UPDATE SOON!!!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:18 pm

OMD!!!! That was sweet of Danny!! Aw... Yeey! he's not so harsh anymore! I love you I love you I love you
Danny, don't be so uptight. haha.
Cookies!! That was very very cute! I squealed. LOL.
Aw... Can't wait for more! lub lub
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Aww, I can imagine Dougie singing, so cute!
Dougie's extraordinarily cute in this fic.
I ultra love him. As in.
Was that a Pones moment i just read in there? I love it!
Yay! They're friends now! cheers
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:23 pm

KAI wrote:Aww, I can imagine Dougie singing, so cute!
Dougie's extraordinarily cute in this fic.
I ultra love him. As in.
Was that a Pones moment i just read in there? I love it!
Yay! They're friends now! cheers

nah not yet, ahmm that's the next chapter...

btw, i felt so so so really really sad....
coz:

1st, 3 days that i've never visit the forum
2nd, 3 days also that i've never listen to mcfly or to any song...
3rd, i dont feel well today, though i survive in the exam...
4th, i still have so much thing to finish today and tommorow that never ends...
5th, i made my dad so depress... good thing mom was there to comfort everything on us...
6th, i grief for the loss of my best buddy............

so its like i cant almost even think right.. so maybe the fic next would be late this week to be post coz its like i need to find first that could make me move on... that can inspire me or make me forget everything...................................................................... *sigh*

sorry guys, i just really dont feel well..........sorry kung out of topic, i just want to explain...

BTW, KAI, NIKKI AND ANIKA, THANKS SO MUCH, COZ, KAHIT PAPAANO NAPAPA SMILE AKO SA MGA COMMENT NYO.............. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next