McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

+5
Zehr
nicoleaika
anika
Kerstien
ButterflyBibish
9 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 2 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:47 pm

"you did what?!" Taylor yelled...
"yes...and i can't believe it too..." I said in a low tone
"what a shameful act Lendi!" Bella talk back
"i know..and i'm very sorry for him..."
"you should be...if i was your friend and you rejected me...i would be hurt so much.." keisha added
"are you even my friend?" i asked curiously " you're not helping at all..."
"but it was really bad.."Belle hit me..
"i know what i did was wrong but you don't have to hit me!" i yelled and hit her back...now we both have headaches...
"hey!you two...don't start a fight...!"taylor interrupted
"sorry" we both said in unison
"anyways...have you seen him?" i asked them
"nope..i haven't.." keisha said looking around
"you must've hurt him deep?" Bella answered touching her chest...
"way deep...." Keisha added
"i haven't seen him around...since that day..." i told them...
"who knows..." Taylor added

----------
"ok..princess..will you recite the things that you've studied for these past few days?" miss mai asked...
"princess? are you okay?" miss mai stared at me..
"uh..what?" i asked her back to reality
"you were in a daze...are you okay...?" miss mai asked me again..
"i'm just worried of a friend of mine..."
"why?is she sick...?"she asked me
"it's actually he.." i corrected
"oh..." she said in surprised
"not my boyfriend..."
"ok..."she gave me a sigh sign of relief...
"princess.....the queen summons you..." a palace maid called out

---------
"what is it your majesty?" i asked her
"there's an ivitation for us..." she said
"what? a party my queen?" i asked back
"yes..." she replied..."it's tomorrow...and you have to get ready..."
"yes my queen...will you be there too?"
"yes...with the king..." she smiled
"then is that all...?"i asked her..
"yes...."
"then i shall take my leave..."

-----------
"princess....the chauffeured(is this the right spelling?LOL) car awaits..." the servant told me
"yes...i'll be right there..." i answered back while taking my purse with me...i am wearing a knee-length royal blue gown....i got into the car and arrived in about 30 minutes...i stepped out of the car and all i saw was flashes of light from the cameras...i can't barely see when i got inside the place...when i got my eyesight back...i was totally flushed at the place...i was like in the heaven...the light harmonizes with each other and...
"princess?" someone approached me from my back
"yes?" i answered as i turned around
"let's go together at our table..."it was the queen...wow...my mom looks awesome..
"yes mo---i mean your majesty.."that was close...whew~..we sat down at our table along with the king and some prime ministers and stuff....they were chit-chatting and i wasn't totally paying attention...i was looking around until a i saw a familiar guy...a man with a black suit....
"wait...was that danny?..."i asked myself..."that couldn't be danny...what will he be doing here anyways...??"
that guy turned around and it was really danny...

to be continued...

please do leave comments....and i'll put up the next chapter tonight or early tomorrow...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 2 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  Zehr Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:54 pm

I hope it's Danny!
They should be friends again! xDD
PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
Zehr
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:56 pm

Zehr wrote:I hope it's Danny!
They should be friends again! xDD
PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!

well...they should be...LOL...tnx for reading...love your fic...i just read it..cool spanish!! Rock On!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm

^yeah! hope it's danny!

(I also wonder why he's there...hmm...)

next chap! Joy!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:34 pm

aw Danny....... I love you I love you I love you
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:09 pm

INGRID!!
I wanna read this! I just don't have too much time, but if I have time, I'm surely gonna read this, okay?
you better call me! XD
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:30 pm

wow, this whole fic reminded me of when mcfly meets the queen lol.
anywoi its good, no its awesome :]
i can't believe you started this 'on the spot' lol you have talent!
and the arrogant danny, that's the second time i've experienced an arrogant danny lol most danny 's are sweet Very Happy
and its funny how they're always hitting each other! Laughing laugh together
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:02 pm

nicoleaika wrote:^yeah! hope it's danny!

(I also wonder why he's there...hmm...)

next chap! Joy!

i'll put up the next chap tomorrow na...i'm pretty tired...LOL...but tnx for reading...i want to put up the next one today but i'm really tired so i'll just put it up tomorrow...maybe i'll put up two or more chapters tomorrow...cause my brothers and my dad will be out tomorrow..so no one will interrupt me... lol!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Kerstien wrote:INGRID!!
I wanna read this! I just don't have too much time, but if I have time, I'm surely gonna read this, okay?
you better call me! XD

i thought you read it already..did you just stop by? i'm guessing you were just sneaking in using the PC...lol...i was supposed to call you the other day but i was caught up by putting more chapters....i'll call you now...

don't forget to read this thing!!!! Dance
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:11 pm

KAI wrote:wow, this whole fic reminded me of when mcfly meets the queen lol.
and the arrogant danny, that's the second time i've experienced an arrogant danny lol most danny 's are sweet Very Happy
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

oh geez....thanks for reading...i was watching the princess hours and other series that talks about royalty and it gave me the idea to write a fic about royalty but this plot is originally made by me...LOL...i'll put the next one tomorrow....thanks again...i really did think when i put up this fic here no one would read it but surprisingly...there are some...LOL...i wasn't goin' to post any fic here but my bestfriend kerstien suggested to post something so i did.... bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:16 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

oh geez....thanks for reading...i was watching the princess hours and other series that talks about royalty and it gave me the idea to write a fic about royalty but this plot is originally made by me...LOL...i'll put the next one tomorrow....thanks again...i really did think when i put up this fic here no one would read it but surprisingly...there are some...LOL...i wasn't goin' to post any fic here but my bestfriend kerstien suggested to post something so i did.... bounce

sure no problem Very Happy okay tomorrow, i'll be waiting Smile oh? so thanks to kerstien because she's the one who suggested in posting your fic in here Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:25 pm

KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

sure no problem Very Happy okay tomorrow, i'll be waiting Smile oh? so thanks to kerstien because she's the one who suggested in posting your fic in here Very Happy

I'm talking to her over the phone right now....she can't use the PC right now because of her dad...LOL...and we usually talk at nights because my dad and her dad aren't allowing us to talk at mornings because we usually talk like two to three hours.... PBJT!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

I'm talking to her over the phone right now....she can't use the PC right now because of her dad...LOL...and we usually talk at nights because my dad and her dad aren't allowing us to talk at mornings because we usually talk like two to three hours.... PBJT!

oh cool, oh yeah ive heard that she's grounded? or maybe that was just last week lol. awh, i miss my bestfriend too. say hi to her from me Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:50 pm

KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

oh cool, oh yeah ive heard that she's grounded? or maybe that was just last week lol. awh, i miss my bestfriend too. say hi to her from me Very Happy

she said hi....she thinks that she's grounded for life..LOL...she's goin' to live her life sneaking around the computer... lol!

i think we're goin' to end up at 11 talkin'.... PBJT!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:56 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

she said hi....she thinks that she's grounded for life..LOL...she's goin' to live her life sneaking around the computer... lol!

lol really? why? what did she do? nosy much? XP oh.. one hour to go bounce
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:09 pm

KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

she did nothin'.....we're just like this...LOL...we're just talkin' bout random things...why'd you miss your bestfriend...you haven't talked to her... Basketball
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:11 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

she did nothin'.....we're just like this...LOL...we're just talkin' bout random things...why'd you miss your bestfriend...you haven't talked to her... Basketball

oh :]
yea, but i will soon Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:22 pm

KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

we are still talkin' over the phone...we barely see each other...we live really far from each other.... wooohoooo
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:30 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
K toodles Wave
more soon? Approve!

we are still talkin' over the phone...we barely see each other...we live really far from each other.... wooohoooo

oh really?
where are you from?
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 pm

i'm from cebu....it would actually take one and a half hours to reach my bestfriends house... tongue
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:48 pm

we just ended the call because my dad woke up and ate something from the kitchen...so i told her i'll call her again tomorrow...lol..i was nervous...BTW...How do you explain or described the position in dancing whereas the girl is in slanting position...it usually takes place at the end of the dance...the guy is holding the girl and the girl is halfway or near on the floor...cause i don't have any idea how to explain it in my fic..they have a scene like that...lol
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 pm

oh. that's pretty far, where's she from?
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:56 pm

KAI wrote:oh. that's pretty far, where's she from?

from cebu too...lol...but i'm in the south she's in the north...mine's bounce more on provinces and she's nearer at cities...like malls and stuff...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:28 pm

"danny?" i stood up...
"princess?where are you goin'?" my dad asked me
"oh sorry for not telling but can i talked with my friends for awhile?" i asked permission..
"of course you may..." they permitted me but when i turned around he was gone...was i just seeing things?
"princess?" a familiar voice came up to me but when i turned around...
"will you cut it out?"i asked bella and keisha to stop fooling around
"what are you looking for?" asked by the worried taylor "you seem to be bothered princess....?"
"it's just that----what?" i asked "don't call me princess..." they all giggled
"anyways...have you seen danny?"
"why would that guy be in here...?" Keisha asked
"i don't know but i think i saw him..." i told them
"you know what...can you just forget about him for just a second and enjoy the party..."bella suggested
"you're right..." i shrugged...we were laughing through the night until a guy asked all of our attention at the party...
"good evening ladies and gentlemen..." he looked at us giving a warm expression towards people
"we have this program...we really prepared for it because of the royals presence right now...." he said and the audience applauded
"we will select randomly from the audience by putting the spotlight unto them and ask them to dance..."he explained briefly...then my purse dropped..i was about to get it when someone gave me light...i thought someone was helping but it was the spotlight....oh man...the other spotlight was at this guy...he was standing across to me...i can't actually see him because of the light then my friends pushed me over to the dance floor and i looked at to my family and they nodded..i guess that was their way of saying GO FOR IT!...oh crap...
"it's our princess and an eligible man..." he announced and the people around us started clapping...
"ready?" my partner whispered...
"huh?" i looked at him and studied his face before i knew it...gasp!
"danny?" i said in amusement...
"what?" he asked taking my hands and started dancing...
"what are you doin' here?" i asked while i took a step
"i was invited..."then he lifted me up...
"why?" i asked him again..
"can't i?" he asked frankly while throwing me at the other side holding my hand...
"i'm very sorry the last time..." i tried to apologize...
"can you just concentrate at the dance first..."he scolded me and pulled me by my waist and the next thing i know...i was at this slanting position of the dance whereas i'm halfway to the floor....and stared at those deep brown eyes...(i really don't know his eye color..lol)...the music stopped and the people gave us a good response..
he gave me a smirk and then i was wondering why'd he slowly loosen his grip...we're still at that position and the spotlight is still at us...wait a second..why do i get the feeling that he will-----"..aww.."i rubbed my back...danny left me and purposely loosen his grip so that i would fall...
the crowd started to wonder what happened...my friends helped me got up and i bowed in front of them and took my exit....

To be continued...

leave comments and i'll put the next one!!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:46 am

ButterflyBibish wrote:
"what are you doin' here?" i asked while i took a step
"i was invited..."then he lifted me up...
"why?" i asked him again..
"can't i?" he asked frankly while throwing me at the other side holding my hand...

wee!!! So frank!! XD XD XD

ButterflyBibish wrote:and stared at those deep brown eyes...(i really don't know his eye color..lol)...

it's Blue..

btw, i wonder what's happen to danny bounce

excited for the next one
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next