McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

+5
Zehr
nicoleaika
anika
Kerstien
ButterflyBibish
9 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 16 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 am

nikka! wrote:omg! danny got into an accident!! Shocked
good thing he went down the plane.. whew!

maybe the doctors are checking if lendi really is pregnant.. Very Happy
aww.. that would be so cute if they had a baby in the palace! 8D

update soon... Approve!

LOL..i'll update tonight maybe...classes nanaman bukas...hate it...!! Neutral
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 16 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:46 am

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nikka! wrote:omg! danny got into an accident!! Shocked
good thing he went down the plane.. whew!

maybe the doctors are checking if lendi really is pregnant.. Very Happy
aww.. that would be so cute if they had a baby in the palace! 8D

update soon... Approve!

LOL..i'll update tonight maybe...classes nanaman bukas...hate it...!! Neutral

really? yey.. ^_^
i know! ugh. luckily, it's integration week this week so ACTUAL classes will only be on monday and tuesday!! wooohoooo wooohoooo
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:12 pm

i opened my eyes slowly and saw danny smiling...i looked around and noticed that i was lying on a bed...
"danny?" i asked him.." why am i lying here?"
"well.." he muttered..
"you're supposed to be here....you should rest..look at you!" i scolded him..
"you don't understand..." he said placing his hand gently on my shoulders..."
"i understand alright..." i assured him..." i'm totally fine!"
"i'm fine lendi..i'm a man..." he defended
"sheesh!" i ignored him.." what does your man thing got to do when you're in danger...now....will you lie here?" i asked him but he didn't..."i'm fine...you lie here..." i insisted..
"you should!" he stood up..."you're pregnant..you should take care of yourself..."
"see!?" i told him..." i'm fine...i'm just preg----preg what?" i stopped then he grinned
"speechless?" he asked..." so was i...i'm really happy.." he said hugging me...
"how?" i asked him.." of course i know how but why?i mean...huh?" i asked confused
"God...lendi...you're a woman...you didn't notice the dizziness and the hurling..." he gave me the hint..
"oh..so that's what it's like..." i got the idea..
"you're 5 weeks pregnant..." he informed me..
"great..." i said sarcastically...
"you don't want a baby?" he asked looking down..
"of course i do...but it's just not the right time..you know...i mean we're still young..." i explained..
"that's alright..." he said calmly..."now i will have a little lendi.."
"no! little danny...i want a boy..." we argued..
"that's odd...men should like a son..." he added and we both laughed....our family visited and congratulated us...

---------------

"mom.." harry hissed in the room..."please stop this.."
"i failed.." gabbie answered weakly..
"mom! snap out of it...!" harry scolded then gabbie stared at harry blankly
"look at you! you look horrible!" harry pointed
"harry...lead your own life...don't be like me.." then gabbie cried hard...
"oh mom...the king has forgiven us and he wants us to have a new life..but i want to be with bella..." harry hugged his mom
"you really like bella don't you..." she asked...half smiling..
"yes i do..." harry nodded...gabbie led a new life and forgotten everything...

---------------

since the thing happened...i was homeschooled...me and danny...since i was pregnant....we became queen and king....danny accepted the throne....the king have this sword pointed it in danny's shoulders and announced publicly that we will have soon another royal...bella decided to marry harry and became a doctor...same goes for keisha and taylor.....
i graduated before my tummy got big and after that we waited for the baby to come...i'm happy in my situation right now...i'm living my dream and same goes for danny..to rule the country with my love...together...we both live happily ever after..LOL..

finished! i don't think so....wait for the special chapter..
Leave comments....
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm

AW!!!! She is pregnant! HAH! LOL.
sad to see the ending. But can't wait for the new fic. Good job. Dance Dance Dance Dance
I loved this. i'm happy it all worked out. Joy! Joy!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 pm

weee!!! she's really pregnant!! kaso bitin! SPECIAL CHAPTERS!!!! YEY!!! clap
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm

anika wrote:AW!!!! She is pregnant! HAH! LOL.
sad to see the ending. But can't wait for the new fic. Good job. Dance Dance Dance Dance
I loved this. i'm happy it all worked out. Joy! Joy!

LOL...yeah...there will be a special chap though...LOL...but i'm still thinking about my new fic too!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm

nicoleaika wrote:weee!!! she's really pregnant!! kaso bitin! SPECIAL CHAPTERS!!!! YEY!!! clap

meron pa namang special chap so hindi yun bitin!LOL....
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:weee!!! she's really pregnant!! kaso bitin! SPECIAL CHAPTERS!!!! YEY!!! clap

meron pa namang special chap so hindi yun bitin!LOL....

kaya nga XD ... i'm waiting for those special chapters Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:39 pm

I knew it! She's pregnant! Wonder what it is? A little Lendi or a litlle Danny? Hmm. I think I know what the special chapter is all about lol. Kidding.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:39 pm

so anyway...danny's been busy but he hadn't abandoned me especially now i'm getting close to giving birth...i mean it's been awhile i've been pregnant but my stomach's not that big cause they've been taking care of me 'bout proper diet for pregnant moms and stuff...but it really starts to annoy me...my stomach's big and dang heavy!....being pregnant is a bad but a good thing too...i'm pretty excited...you know for my baby but a little afraid of the pain...this is so hard...so today's our anniversary and i woke up without danny...since he's been the king...he's really busy...i got disappointed but i understand...i saw a note...
"i'll go to fix some things but i'll be right back...promise..." i read it aloud...i stopped for awhile cause my stomach has been hurting a lot...from the baby's kicking...i stood up to take my shower...being pregnant is agony....
"can't wait to give birth..." i complained...putting on my towel...
"hey..." danny came in..
"how's my adorable mommy?" he said
"in pain again..." i complained
"ahh....we'll go through in this together...."he hugged me..
"ouch.." i cried..
"what is it?" he asked..
"baby kicking..." he touched my tummy and he smiled..
"hey baby..daddy's here..." i smiled at the sight of him..
"we're really going to be parents aren't we?" i ask him sighing
"well...kind of..." he said..." c'mon baby...come out so that daddy can give you a little brother already.." i laughed..
"that's better right!" danny comforted me..
"hey..being pregnant isn't simple.." i took my seat.."i bet guys like you can't handle this kind of pain..."
"well...as i've known...we guys are stronger..." he bluffed
"women have different courage than you guys..." i informed him..." mothers have deeper connection to their child..."
"well...without guys...there will be no civilization.." he answered briefly
"oh..we're talking about civilization now..." i asked...
"haha..." he laughed...then i heard a ring from his watch..
"what's that?"
"well...i just came here to check up on you...i ....uhmm..." he defended
"it's ok....go back to work now.." i whispered...
"i'll be back before night time..happy anniversary..." he whispered..and touch his lips into mine...

---------------

i hugged myself tightly on our balcony...
"he said before night time.." i cracked...it's like...8:00 pm...i sobbed and i noticed a tear fell out from my eye...i know pregnant moms are getting too emotional..i understand...he's the king...and really working hard but i can't just stand here...he did this thing a lot..you know..getting late on dates and stuff...but this is our anniversary...he can't just stood me up...i heard footsteps and the door opened..
"lendi?" he whispered...i sobbed and dried my tears..
"oh..lendi..i'm sorry..." he walked towards me...
"stay away from me..." i raised my hands to stop him..
"c'mon..i didn't mean to....don't cry..it can hurt the baby..."
"did you marry me to produce heirs?" i asked
"what kind of a question is that?"
"it looks like to me...you only cared for the baby..." i said ridiculously
"i cared for the both of you..i just don't want our baby to suffer from our argument i mean it's my fault too.." he blamed himself..
"oh...shut it..!" i walked out of him..he got a tight gripped from my hand..
"crap lendi!" he yelled..
"that hurts..." i got out from his grip
"will you please understand?"
"i've been understanding your stupid schedule!" i yelled back..
"take it easy!" he said gently..
"whatever!..." i walked out...then the kicking went on...i touched my back..
"ouch...ahh!" i yelled..
"are you ok?" he ran to me..
"don't...touch me!" i told him..i walked but the pain went on again..."arggghhh...it hurts..."
"lendi...i told you to take it easy.." he said...i stopped for awhile...
"are you alright?is the pain gone?" he asked...wide-eyed...he noticed water flowing on the floor....
"i think someone flooded the bathroom.." he looked up to see the bathroom..
"danny..."i said silently...
"what is it?" he asked
"i think....i think...my water just broke.." i whispered...

To be continued..
there's part two...leave comments...!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:41 pm

KAI wrote:I knew it! She's pregnant! Wonder what it is? A little Lendi or a litlle Danny? Hmm. I think I know what the special chapter is all about lol. Kidding.

hahaha...special here...read it..it's the first part! geek
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Aww, Danny's really busy.
OMG she'll be delivering the baby! Is there a part 3?
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:49 pm

KAI wrote:Aww, Danny's really busy.
OMG she'll be delivering the baby! Is there a part 3?

i don't know...LOL....depending on how long or short is part 2... bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:53 pm

OOH! Can't wait. I'll check it out! LOL. Wee! She's giving birth! Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:01 pm

anika wrote:OOH! Can't wait. I'll check it out! LOL. Wee! She's giving birth! Very Happy

well yeah...hahaha...have to do the giving birth scene!LOL... bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:54 pm

awww.. danny's such a sweet uhm.. husband. excpet for the whole being late part..
i think he'll make a great dad in the story! can't wait for the baby.. Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 pm

"lendi...take a deep breath...you're gonna be fine...inhale...exhale..inhale...exhale..you can do this...." i told myself....lying in a matress...while danny's walking back and forth...
"what's taking them so long?" he said flickered his eyes on me...
"will you stop walking...you're making me dizzy!" i yelled...sweating from the pain....danny walked towards me...
"sorry...it's just that..." he startled
"i'm still in labor...!" i informed him...
"i know...i'm excited and afraid..." he said in a low voice....holding my hand..
"hey..i told you to stop walking but don't get your hands all over mine..." i warned him.."and why are you here?will you get out?"
"oh c'mon lendi...you're giving birth!" he said sarcastically..."i'm sorry...are we still fighting?"
"ouch..." i carressed my tummy..."another contraction..." i took too many deep breaths already...i wanna get over this...someone knocked on our door...(we were planning to do this in the palace...)
"come in..." danny said...bella came in and harry too....i saw bella whispering something to harry and i think she wants harry to wait outside...harry gave me an encouraging smile and left....bella's taking care of me until i give birth....she became a doctor already so why not and she's my friend..
"lendi...how do you feel?" she asked me with a warm smile
"what do you think?" i asked giving her the pain expression from my face...
"how's the contractions?" she asked...looking over at my tummy....she opened it and saw something moving...it creeps me out sometimes...
"well...they're getting painful everytime..." i informed her...."and it seems quicker now than the last minutes...."
"well..that's good..lendi...just hang on and you'll be ready for delivering.." she said smiling..
"how come...." i stopped...and gulp..."how come....you're too professional...what did you do to bella?" with this question...she laughed...
"danny....can you explain to her...that i'm more mature right now..cause i'm her doctor..." she told danny who grinned at me..
"you can have your laugh to the both of you...wait until i get over this..you'll pay.." they made it even worse...
"bella...help...this is getting irritating...can't i push now?" i said briefly..
"you're too aggressive....wait for more..." she said
"i've been waiting enough...!" i complained
"that's what you get from getting married so early..." she told me looking at danny..
"like i have a choice...!" i shouted....i leaned my head to the pillow....i was sweating all over...since my water broke..i changed into more comfortable dress....the king and queen waited outside..for the good news of course....
"BELLA!" i shouted....danny tighten his grip on my hands...
"relax lendi..." she said...
"how can i relax? can't i push yet...?" i asked as i sobbed
"how's the contractions going on...?"
"it's contracts now every 90 seconds..." i told her..
"why didn't you tell me earlier?" she asked putting on her gloves.."it's about time...!"
"am i goin to be fine?" i asked hesitatingly
"you'll be.." she said..putting my feet high..." now...push when i say so...it's goin' to be very simple if you'll give me a long..a very long push..." she said..
"ok.." i heaved a sigh...
"now...let's see...." she took a peek and said.." ok.. i'll count to three...one....three....push!"i gave a very long push...and i was red faced...
"ahhh..." i yelled..." it hurts!"
"of course it hurts!" she yelled back..
"what happens to two...?" i asked...
"i forgot to count two!" she said....i tighten my grip at danny's hands...looks like he's goin' to faint soon...
"now..wait...the baby's coming out i can see it..." bella took another peek...."now..is the contractions still coming?"
"well...yeah..." i moved a bit to have a nice lie...
"you're doing good..." danny rubbed my hands
"oh shut up...!" i told him..
"lendi...let your anger flow..." she look at danny..
"what?" danny asked innocently
"before your water broke..you had a fight...so you know what i mean..."
"lendi..i'm really sorry i got late.." danny apologized again...
"lendi...push..." bella hinted...
"i....hate..you...." i pushed and felt the pain when bella cut something to let the baby's head come out...
"lendi...you're doing good...now..give me two long pushes..."
"what?" i complained
"just do it..." so i gave the 2nd to the last push...i pushed and it got painful when the baby's head came out...i felt like i was going to explode...
"now what?" i asked...totally gripping from danny's hands...it's totally red now...
"one long push lendi..." she said..." now push..." i didn't want to but she made me do it...she pushed my tummy...so i got along with it...i pushed as long as i can..i didn't breathe for long as i can...and i turned purple...and i gave up...
"lendi..stop pushing..." she said in an afraid way...
"why?something wrong with my baby?" i turned to danny..
"the cord is in his neck...i have to untangled it..." she said..."now i need you to stop pushing for awhile..." it took minutes to do it and i actually gave it a pout.....and bella told me to push one more time..i felt purple...i felt the baby's body came out...i heard it's cry and a tear came out from my eye....
"now that was fast wasn't it?" bella asked..."it's a boy....i'm so proud of you lendi..." she hugged me....i turned to danny who was very pale..
"i did it!" i overjoyed.." hey...you aren't going to faint are you?" i slap him softly..
"no..not of course.." he came back to reality...and bella for awhile clean the baby made some stiches and i gave birth successfully....danny got his son and made faces...he sat beside me and i carressed my son's cheek...
"i'm gonna name it...sheadon..." i told him..
"hey shea..." danny said.."i love you..." i grinned and kissed him...everyone came in and congratulated us...everything's going to change now...we have bigger responsibilities...we already have a son and we have to put more time on him....everyone's happy....and he grew up to be so much like his dad...we planned to have another child..and this time..it's going to be a girl...we live our lives peacefully and it's time for you to read ingrid's next fic...LOL...

finished at last..
hope you enjoyed it..
tnx for my readers that kept me going!
leave comments...!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Its a boy!!!!
Sheadon! Cool name!
I thought it was going to be twins. Boy and girl. Hahaha. I guess wrong. Haha.
Congratulations! You did it! You finished a fic!
cheers Not worthy Not worthy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 pm

KAI wrote:Its a boy!!!!
Sheadon! Cool name!

yey! i finished a fic at last..i was goin' to have twins but didn't think so...i'm thinking about my second fic now! LOL...i can't think of any plot right now though...but it'll just pop out of my head one day... bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
Sheadon! Cool name!

yey! i finished a fic at last..i was goin' to have twins but didn't think so...i'm thinking about my second fic now! LOL...i can't think of any plot right now though...but it'll just pop out of my head one day... bounce

Ahh, haha. Well, good luck with you next fic Approve!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:30 pm

KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
Sheadon! Cool name!

Ahh, haha. Well, good luck with you next fic Approve!

hope you're one of my fic's readers' again...!!! tongue
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:43 am

>>>>> ow so sad i'm so late, its finished na pala... i found funny this last chapter coz, they are still fighting though lendi is giving a birth, what!!!! danny was looking their while giving a birth!!! haha he even blush... but when the babby was already came out, ow, i said, its lovely, sheadon is kinda cool name... hehe

Congatulations your fic really entertains me... Approve! Approve! Approve!

Not worthy

PS, i'll wait to your next fic...
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:51 pm

jaschier wrote:>>>>> ow so sad i'm so late, its finished na pala... i found funny this last chapter coz, they are still fighting though lendi is giving a birth, what!!!! danny was looking their while giving a birth!!! haha he even blush... but when the babby was already came out, ow, i said, its lovely, sheadon is kinda cool name... hehe

Congatulations your fic really entertains me... Approve! Approve! Approve!

Not worthy

PS, i'll wait to your next fic...

tnx...it was really funny...but danny wasn't looking..he was on lendi's side!!LOL!!!

i think i'll be posting my next fic next week cause our exams are coming and i'm still thinking about my plot and the leading man..whether dougie or danny....LOL...hope you'll be reading my next fic! clap
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:48 pm

the fic is finished! congrats! it was great.. Very Happy Very Happy
sheadon.. nice name for the baby.. i bet he looks really cute like his father.. haha. Very Happy
wow.. a new fic! i'll be tuning in to that too..
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:52 pm

nikka! wrote:the fic is finished! congrats! it was great.. Very Happy Very Happy
sheadon.. nice name for the baby.. i bet he looks really cute like his father.. haha. Very Happy
wow.. a new fic! i'll be tuning in to that too..

i would post my new fic later tonight or maybe tomorrow...it would actually revolve on danny's son sheadon...is that ok if not one of the mcflyers would be the lead...i mean i'll just use the name sheadon...he looks at lot like danny but his eyes were inherited from lendi...just like the guy from my avatar.... tongue
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next