McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

+6
carmzy_sweetness
maia 8D
nicoleaika
jaschier
carmela :>
cherill
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? Empty how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 pm

maybe if we all have the same layouts people would really try to know mcfly and mcfly philippines?

the layouts should have mcfly philippines on it:)

just something that popped on my minde.

if you're willing to lang.

who ever could make one is great!

i could but not that good at ALL.

so, are you up for it?
cherill
cherill

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? Empty Re: how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

Post  carmela :> Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm

I AGREE! Approve!
we should start it na! but i dont know how to make one..... Neutral

i dont think you can have a layout for facebook though..
i have myspace and multiply..we can use it there. Smile

oh! to whoever will make it, please dont make it painful to the eyes. haha! thanks.

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? Empty Re: how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:59 pm

carmela :> wrote:I AGREE! Approve!
we should start it na! but i dont know how to make one..... Neutral

i dont think you can have a layout for facebook though..
i have myspace and multiply..we can use it there. Smile

oh! to whoever will make it, please dont make it painful to the eyes. haha! thanks.

haha. i don't use facebook kasi:) my tita might catch me and tell my parents everything i put there! lol!

YEAH!

anyone online knows how to make one?

i can't right now.

i'm not using my laptop.

only my GRANDMA's. lol!

i only have fs, myspace and youtube.

others?
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Photobucket

actually i have, fs, facebook, multiply, bebo, and myspace(pero cra ang mysapce ko), just add me up nalang guys...
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 pm

well ok.
just post all your e-mails, url, etc.
label them!
kk.

mine.

fs- cheri_07_dani@yahoo.com
>my name is "mcflyADDiCT is mrs.bourne"

myspace-same e-mail
-myspace.com/cherillalala

youtube-cherillbourne

so yea.
maybe i'll make facebook and multiply soon:)
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 pm

weee!! okay lang Very Happy it's a kewl idea... btw.. sino gagawa??

Yung FS ko..

jm_aika30@hotmail.com

kakapalit ko palang ng layout sa friendster... tingnan niu na lang kung ok lang.. kasi parang simple yung bg ko eh.. hehe... pero lalagyan ko ng McFLY Philippines yun kung gusto niu Very Happy

yung myspace ko matagal nang hindi nabubuksan...

jm_aika30@hotmail.com (din..)

i wonder ano itsura ng profile ko... Neutral

btw... pwede rin ba blogger?? I have templates na may mcfly... http://bustedandmcflyfan.blogspot.com

And my facebook... err... nakalimutan ko ano yung email... wait.. ahh! jm_aika30@hotmail.com din..XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:46 pm

i like the idea.

but... layout for groups or individual accounts? individual, right? okay...

oh.. i have multiply and facebook. but facebook shouldn't be included. since you can't put your own layout.

.... i was thinking. wouldn't it be cool if mcflyphilippines had it's own youtube channel? just thinking out loud. but what videos are inside? haha. Razz
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:50 pm

so..if ever na meron nang gumawa just post it here if you did:)

btw, put your name on it:)
credits all yours if you made it:)
just don't forget MCFLY PHILIPPINES on it.
and MCLFY ALL OVER:)
but yeah, make it not flashy or painful to the eyes:)

and i like the youtube idea:)
videos? hmm.
anything MCFLY!! haah.
but it wouldn.t be much if we upload their music videos cos it's all over youtube na.
maybe some mcfly fan vids.
especially ADVERTISING MCFLY PHILIPPINES!Smile
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:55 pm

facebook - carmela_1209@yahoo.com

multiply:
daledalecarmela.multiply.com
justchillin0319.multiply.com --> i share this with my cousins (you know, bea and maia. haha)
mcflyzone.multiply.com --> ADD THIS NA RIN. it's our mcfly group but it's still under construction. Very Happy

myspace - carmela_1209@yahoo.com OR www.myspace.com/reyescousins

add me narin in ym: carmela_1209 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 pm

yeah. i like the youtube idea. and we could post all our fan videos there. like if we decide to make a video for them if it's their birthday or something. and if we wanna make a video of us holding up banners or something like that. PROMOTION. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:02 pm

i agree with your conditions with the layout! Approve! Very Happy

hmm. anyting mcfly. okay. maybe like when we take videos of ourselves in the future. like maybe for their birthdays this year, we could compile all our videos of ourselves with birthday messages. then we could maybe meet up one day and make our own version of a song or music video. then we could also get random people on the street (or friends) to say they want mcfly or mcfly come here or whatever. oooooh. exciting. Wink

i'm getting offtopic. XD Razz

oh, and if you can guys, ask friends if they can too.
maybe we should post a few pictures here that we all agree should be added to THE layout. like one group pic for the header. maybe one picture for each mcfly boy for the background. get my drift?
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:17 pm

^ahh.. wait.. so parang... err... wait... what if, each member, yung layout pareparehas pero yung bg, iba ibang member pero pareho ng style.. okay.. nevermind.. magulo XD

carmela :> wrote:

add me narin in ym: carmela_1209 Smile

add Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:12 pm

My main idea was all of us to have the exact same layout or even just the backround. So if a person happens to pass by one of our profile and then pass by to the other and will be like, "wait, why do they have the same BG?" ad then passes by to more and more and MOOOOORE of our profiles:)

just as long as we could advertise mcfly and mcfly Philippines.

Especially at youtube:) I could tell my youtube friends there that they should look out for mcfly Philippines:) and that I couldn't do at James bourne videos aymore cos I will be doing mcfly ones:)) hahaa. ALL WORTH IT.
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:21 pm

maia <3 wrote:i agree with your conditions with the layout! Approve! Very Happy

hmm. anyting mcfly. okay. maybe like when we take videos of ourselves in the future. like maybe for their birthdays this year, we could compile all our videos of ourselves with birthday messages. then we could maybe meet up one day and make our own version of a song or music video. then we could also get random people on the street (or friends) to say they want mcfly or mcfly come here or whatever. oooooh. exciting. Wink

i'm getting offtopic. XD Razz

oh, and if you can guys, ask friends if they can too.
maybe we should post a few pictures here that we all agree should be added to THE layout. like one group pic for the header. maybe one picture for each mcfly boy for the background. get my drift?

Haaahhaa! Get random people from the streets! That would be fun!Smile haha! It would be scripted though..x)
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Haaahhaa! Get random people from the streets! That would be fun! haha! It would be scripted though..x)
yeah. i dont mind if it's scripted! we can also ask them to listen to mcfly and ask them what they think. if they dont want, well we'll just ask them to pose. it will only take a second and it wouldnt hurt, right? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

My main idea was all of us to have the exact same layout or even just the backround. So if a person happens to pass by one of our profile and then pass by to the other and will be like, "wait, why do they have the same BG?" ad then passes by to more and more and MOOOOORE of our profiles:)

just as long as we could advertise mcfly and mcfly Philippines.

Especially at youtube:) I could tell my youtube friends there that they should look out for mcfly Philippines:) and that I couldn't do at James bourne videos aymore cos I will be doing mcfly ones:)) hahaa. ALL WORTH IT.

yupyup. just to advertise/promote them.

does anyone know someone who knows how to make layouts?? i dont know how or know someone who does. Neutral but i will still look around though..
i think bea's friend knows how to make layouts for multiply. i'll tell her to ask but when she comes back from tagaytay. maybe later tonight or tom..

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:33 pm

yea..a little pose won't hurt:)
hahaa.

I can't do the layouts:( you might throw up when it's shown! lol!

if I'll get cntact with my buddy in youtube who makes my BGs, I would really force her! Hahaha! It would be nice too if in February, though its far pa, we'll have a valentine theme!Smile)

Wahh. Getting to far:)
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Oooooh. kewl idea. I'll try making a multiply layout (I have no idea how to make a friendster one). If it's presentable enough...I'll show it to you guys. Laughing If not then nevermind.

Btw...may gumawa ba ng Youtube account?

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Nobody pa ata.
whoever would make it has to be responsible!Smile
that person is the only one who could open it ba? Or to all of us?
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Good idea guys!
Me likey!!!(:
BTW I added you guys.
er, I know how to make layouts in FS and a lil in Multiply and Myspace but I suck, bigtime.
I only get icons then use it like a tile. Yes, that's how lazy I am. but i can't find any good ones now, so I can't make one.
I'll post it here if i do make one. But i tell you, it sucks. Okay?
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:41 pm

KAI wrote:Good idea guys!
Me likey!!!(:
BTW I added you guys.
er, I know how to make layouts in FS and a lil in Multiply and Myspace but I suck, bigtime.
I only get icons then use it like a tile. Yes, that's how lazy I am. but i can't find any good ones now, so I can't make one.

Haha! lol!
anyone would be BETTER than me in that!Smile

I'm going offline na guys..let me know the news tomorrow:)

Bye and goodnight!
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

cherill[xxMcFlyxx] wrote:
Me likey!!!(:
BTW I added you guys.

Haha! lol!
anyone would be BETTER than me in that!Smile

I'm going offline na guys..let me know the news tomorrow:)

Okay, Goodnight. Bye

Bye and goodnight!
Wave
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Great idea man!

Just tell me when a layout is done. Very Happy
weeeee!

add me!

FS: cathrel_anne@yahoo.com
MULTIPLY: cathrel.multiply.com

cheers
cathrel
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Me likey!!!(:

I'll talk to Dana muna about it then I'll let you know.
I think it'd be better off if only one could open it...or like 2-3. Basta controlled so it won't be crowded and stuff.

Ooooooh. Post yer creation ha!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:38 pm

yeah. probably 2-3 people only. but i guess we should only create a youtube account when already actually have something to put in it. maybe the first one will be for danny's birthday? it's march 12. Haha. wanna start planning for that? maybe a video compilation of us with our birthday greetings or something? haha. XD

oh, and about the layout. i'll try to ask around for someone who can help?

but, uh.. what pictures do you want in it? maybe 3 or 4 pictures, one of them saying McFly Philippines.
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:07 pm

^PMed you na about the youtube thing. Go check it out if you didn't see it yet.

Okaaaayyy...I started making the multiply theme na kanina.

THUMBNAILS: (*sorry pala kasi I used the webcam. =)) Dunno how to save the page thingy Embarassed)
how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? Picture005 how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? Picture006

Still not final though because I AM AWARE it sucks like hell.
I'll try tweaking it up and see if it gets better.

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next