McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling In Love (CHAP 3 UP!)

+5
carmzy_sweetness
Kerstien
kaisthelimit
jaschier
Dana
9 posters

Go down

Falling In Love (CHAP 3 UP!) Empty Falling In Love (CHAP 3 UP!)

Post  Dana Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:57 pm

It's been ages since I've been making fanfics. The last one I posted was already finished, but I got to lazy to upload all 20 chapters. Anyway, I've been working on this one during Christmas Break, when there was nothing better to do than to make a fanfiction. Razz.

READ AND REVIEW!

Title: Falling In Love: The Australian Adventure
How the fic goes: It's a change in POV, starting with Danny...

My fingers are bleeding from the power chords I have been gripping on. The high pitched guitar solos are aching out of me like a deranged soul. I can't stop playing my heart out for all the hundreds that came to watch. I want to stay here forever, yet 5 Colors is kicking in, and I have no choice but to leave my comfort zone.

Sweat's dripping from my face. I looked to the right and see Tom jumping up and down, guitar hanged. Dougie's in my left, playing with his green bass that lights up when he plays. Harry's at my back playing those beats like it belonged to him. I'm here, center stage. Singing, or rather, screaming my throat out. One last song before we leave our home.

I'm rapping up the song with a repeating up-and-down strum, fingers holding on to the G chord. Harry's hitting on every cymbal. Bang! I'm outta here.

"Thank you very much!" screamed Tom as we all head to the backstage. Everyone was knackered and tired. I quickly took a big gulp of water down my throat.

Fletch comes in and welcomes us backstage, "Great show guys!"

"Yeah, pretty sweet for a last show," Dougie then paused, "Well, at least here in England."

Harry butted in, "I can't believe we're already leaving tomorrow. And to think the flights only a few hours from now,"

"Missing your mum now, yeah?" Tom teased as he sipped cold beer.

At those moments, my mind has flown off to a world of its own. I wasn't thinking of the fact that we're leaving tomorrow. I was pondering on the experience I had during the show. It wasn't an ordinary play off, but rather, a quite interesting one. I never felt so good.

Our black BMW was outside the gig site, waiting to drop us at the nearby hotel near Heathrow. I drown myself to sleep, recovering from the adrenaline exhaustion I had. The others drowsed themselves as well, preparing for a long and tiring flight to sunny Aussie.

I was dreaming of something, yet the visions were so blurred once I was awakened by a call. It came from the ladies down at the reception, reminding me that I only had a few hours left, and practically, I was leaving England for a good three months.

The band have decided to call it quits with our record label, and with good money in stock, we spent an acceptable amount to start our own. There were some set backs, but we had a good team by our side, supporting us all throughout our decision. Jason is coming along with us to produce a kick ass album. And of course, the unforgettable Fletch, managing our every move.

Too lazy to even pick something nice, I took out some decent clothes from one of the many suitcases I will bring along. As I was finishing my final packing, someone was knocking on my hotel door.

"Dan, you ready?" Tom's voice can be heard beneath those thick doors.

"Yeah, be out in a minute," I locked the suitcases, wore my backpack, sunglasses on, and I'm all set for Australia. Finally, a three month long holiday.

Last edited by Dana on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dana
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Falling In Love (CHAP 3 UP!) Empty Re: Falling In Love (CHAP 3 UP!)

Post  jaschier Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:31 am

weeeh!!! FIRST!!!!

yeah!!! i like the storyline!!! they really rock at england!!! i want to go to australia too!! Razz

there was nothing better to do than to make a fanfiction

your right about that!!!

NEW FIC NEW FIC!!!! lol!
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Haha. The missing your mom part reminds me of JML.
Wow. I love it. It's like the real story behind their record label. Haha. It's like the present.
I love it. Continue!
Ang lakas ng dating!
Approve!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:37 pm

PMS!
Nakaka-bitin kasi...=))
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Danni!!! I missed your fics! It's good you got this going. I like it.
Post soon loves!!! Group hug

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Falling In Love (CHAP 3 UP!) Empty Falling In Love (CHAP 2 IS UP)

Post  Dana Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:33 am

CHANGE POV!

Chapter 2

Twilight's almost over. The sun is rising from the end of the beach, waves crashing on the shore. The cool breeze is hitting my face, whispering soft songs to my ears. I watched the birds fly across the dimly lit sky. It was too good of morning to miss, yet I had to pick up a band who will rent the infamous 301 Studio for three months. Hell yeah, there were VIP clients I had to deal with, and my father insisted that I pick them up from the airport, just for goodness' sake.

"Laura," My dad called from the kitchen, his voice being heard outside the patio. "Don't forget to pick up that band," his voice was approaching the place I'm standing in.

"Was it McFlur? Wait. I was sure it was a Mc -- umm," my dad was literally digging up his old brain again, searching for his self made dictionary.

"McFly, Dad. They paid you thousands of dollars and you don't even know what they're called," I sounded a bit sarcastic, but that was how I've been towards my father. We kid around so much that we make our conversations a comedic strip at times. What's left but to have a laugh when you're only two left in the family. Mum's gone with my brother Mike to a place I call WTF, and I chose to stay with my dad. I just can't be dragged by my mum some place and start all over again. I hate adjusting.

"Well," My dad search for the key in his pockets and handed them to me. “You better start going. They're plane arrives in an hour,"

I kissed his cheek and picked up my jacket. I sat on my Ford Everest, putting the keys in the ignition. I opened my car stereo and played some old favorites to start the day. Before I drove to the airport, I took one last look at the picture I printed and remembered one face out of the four, just of the sake of easy location when I look for them at the airport. I shoved the paper down my hand bag and drove a 30 minute ride to the airport.

Once I parked my car, people were busily waiting for their own fetchers. I took a good 360 degree turn and finally found a familiar-looking face. A tall curly browned haired dude immediately caught my attention, not because he was the face I kept inside my head during the drive, but because he seemed like someone I have stumbled on before. No, not like Hey! Are You My OverSeas Friend From Myspace?. But more like a Were You The Guy Who I Bumped To Last Night At The Bar? I've seen too many fucked up faces, and his was incredibly different. He didn't look drunk at the least, but his face plastered a smile of exhaustion. It seemed like he's been working 23 hours a day and only had the one hour for a decent power nap. A typical, yet unique, rock star.

A few seconds of thought later, the guy from the picture appeared from escalators. Without hesitations, I approached them, eyes hidden beneath my aviator sunglasses.

"Excuse me, Mr. Perry?" I called at the backs of seven British guys. One suddenly turned his backs, and obviously, he was the guy I just called.

"Are you Laura Matthews?" inquisitively asking, I assume that this Mr. Perry guy is the producer, since he was the one who contacted us. I made a nod, and out of the busy scene I was in, the rest of the boys turned their backs and faced me. Somehow, it felt like a spotlight was just flashed on me, and it caught everyone's attention.

"Well then, here's our ride," another guy approached me and introduce himself, offering a hand. "I'm Fletch, by the way. And this is McFly,"

The four boys look quite different from the picture I had printed. It was probably because I grabbed a picture from Google that might have been dated centuries back. Nevertheless, four decent looking rock stars were in front of me, flashing a smiles and quick nods of acknowledgments.

I introduced myself quite formally, "Laura Matthews, co-owner of 301 Studios,"

And with that, we all rode my car and had to pay up an extra cab just to accommodate the luggage they brought.

The first five minutes in the car were silent driving for me. The guy that had attracted my attention was probably taking another nap to get over the exhaustion. The three were looking out on the windows, taking pictures of the beautiful sunrise. Fletch and Jason (Mr. Perry’s official name) were talking details about the album they are planning to record.

“I think we should treat them a week off before we start,” Fletch suggested.
“Sounds good to me. They probably need the time off. And besides, we have the three months to laze our asses off,” and with Jason’s statement, it concluded that I still have a weeks off too before I keep myself intact in the studio.

I stopped into a halt when we reached the apartment next to our little house by the shore. They have rented the house next door which was relatively close to the studio as well.

“We’re here,” I announced as I took the keys out and stepped out of the car. As I dug up my handbag looking for the keys to the apartment, the exhausted schmuck approached me and introduced himself quite friendly.

“Hi, I’m Danny,” and the rest of the three followed.
Dana
Dana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:56 pm

LOL I thought she was just finished reading/watching Twilight. Yun pala. Twilight as inn twilight =))
McFlur. Rawr, even in fics hindi sila popular? ):
Another Danny fic! I miss Dougie

Mas lalo na naman ako maffall kay Danny! Muahahahahaa.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:39 pm

waaah!! I loved it! Very well-written. I can't wait for the next chapters! Very Happy
This is good. Seriously.
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:32 pm

wee-- danny fic nga ba? or TOM? wait lets just wait, btw.. yeah, anika was right, i like the way you write, its like its cool to read it... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:43 pm

I love it!
and I loved how you used Twilight! XD
Ang dami ng fics ni Danny, cool! I seriously can't wait for the next chapters..very well written! =))
Kerstien
Kerstien

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 pm

dougie fic naman o kaya harry..LOL..but i love your fic...love danny.. Embarassed
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:45 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:dougie fic naman o kaya harry..LOL..but i love your fic...love danny.. Embarassed
You're so unfair, you didn't include Tom! =))
Kerstien
Kerstien

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:05 pm

hahaha..fine tom fic..hehe...how's the exam anyways??? confused
mine did go well...but not too good...the only good thing there is elective...and computer..lol..aralin maybe and for math and filipino...t'was okay i guess...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 pm

New fic! yey!
i've just started reading it... it's nice!
update soon.. ^_^
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 pm

new fic! yey! i like it! just read it a while ago Very Happy

update soon! can't wait! clap
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

DANNY POV

Chapter 3

We finally reached our destination. The flight going to the land down under was just a occupied by dreams I had in my long sleep. A girl named Laura had just welcomed us, and I think she’s pretty cute. Too tired to even talk, I just gave a simple nod and tried to catch up on my long sleep. Manners intact, I walked towards her after arriving at a house by the beach.

“Hi, I’m Danny,” Tom, Dougie and Harry were suddenly beside me, introducing themselves as well.

“Laura,” she simply said with a smile stenciled across her face. Her eyes are beneath those reflective aviator glasses. Without any delay, she leads us to the front door and opens up the three story apartment me and the other guys rented. The house stood in front of the beach. Everything felt cool and laid back. Our supposed work was suddenly feeling like a vacation.

“So here’s the living room, to the right is the kitchen. There are two TV sets on the first floor, one with a DVD player. Upstairs, you have four bedrooms, each equipped with a toilet. The third floor is the attic. If you guys want, you can use it. But it’s pretty much filled with old furniture, “she said those words like a professional real estate person, still looking cute. She took off her shades and handed over a set of keys to the house.

“Here’s your keys. It’s labeled so you won’t be confused,” she handed them over to Fletch.

“Here’s my number too,” she dug up her purse once more and handed a piece of paper, “in case anything happens.” By the sound her tone, she clearly just means business. Or, was it just because she was in a hurry?

“Thanks a lot. We’ll probably call you for the studio next week,” She gave out a nod and stormed of to the front door. I took a quick scan of the house, and later on toured the 3 stories with the guys.

“I’ll take this one,” Tom claimed the room which had the perfect view of the beach. It was the biggest of all rooms, and had a balcony too. Each of us started to claim ownership of the other rooms, mine being the one next to Tom’s. It wasn’t that big and spacious as Tom’s, but was just perfect for me and my guitar to bond as one.

“Guys!” Jason called out from the first floor. “We’re going to the beach today. You guys wanna come?”

“Sure,” chorused the four of us. We quickly changed into board shorts and sunglasses. It was a perfect day. The sun was shining brightly. Our skins felt the burn from the scorching heat. As we reach the surf shop, filled with different kinds of surf needs, someone approached us.

“Hi, I’m James. You guys need anything?” he asked.

“Yeah, can we borrow some boards of yours?” Fletch said as he rummage through some boards.

“Do you guys know how? We offer lessons here on the beach, if you want,”

From then on, we head to the beach. James had a demo class in the shore, teaching us some surf techniques. The waves weren’t that violent; it was perfect to surf on. It was difficult to put balance on the first few rides, but we managed to catch some waves by the end of the day. Tom found it quite difficult since he wasn’t the surfing type. Harry and Dougie, on the other hand, obviously had inborn skills on surfing. Our skins were tanned. Our muscles ached. I then called it a day.

The guys and I cooked ourselves some mac and cheese for dinner, munching on them as we viewed some of the local TV shows.

“That wave was hilarious,” Tom was kidding around with Dougie. “You should’ve seen your face there! It’s unexplainable.”

“I reckon if you were me, you’d do the same,” Dougie rebuked.

“Seriously guys. We should start writing soon. Since we’re practically doing nothing, you want to start now?” I suggested.

Everyone got up from their lazying asses, grabbed some guitars, papers and pens, and head on to working.
Dana
Dana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:42 pm

wow, the house have a third floor... well they really have fun with the beach...... laura, was really professional...

danna, i cant say the right term to describe your fic, but as i compared to the others, its kinda sort of they are expressed in a mature way... ahmm... its like you got their expressions... arggh, i'm thinking, i can't say the right term, but its so cool to read... i like it...

update soon... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:19 pm

yey! an update...
i wanna learn surfing with mcfly too! that would be so awesome... *daydreams* *sigh*
that was great! clap good job! Approve!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:53 pm

OMD!! I super like their pad! haha.
The song 'Surferbabe' just came to my head! Awesome scene! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I love it! Update soon! PBJT!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:19 pm

nice!! cheers

ahahaha!! Anika! it came to my head too!

I like surferbabe! it's really cool Cool just like the Mcfly guys! cheers
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 pm

PuDd_T wrote:nice!! cheers

JINX!!! hahaha. Yeah. It really popped into my head you know. cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:33 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:nice!! cheers

JINX!!! hahaha. Yeah. It really popped into my head you know. cheers

hahaha!! in my case, it popped into my head when i read your comment! i was like:

"OH YEAH! JUST LIKE SURFERBABE!" hahahaha!!! laugh together laugh together
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Mcfly surfing! I want to see that!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down