McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

+6
sapphire
jaschier
McFly(nick)
anika
kaisthelimit
Dana
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere - Page 2 Empty Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  sapphire Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:01 am

anika wrote:
sapphire wrote:Oh, Danny! That's okay! You have US (these gorgeous people over at McFly Philippines). ^_^

@ Anika

Yeah! It's time to start the Fricklemazingradilucious-Skatdiddleyo-rumplestiltskin-kinklepoop PARTEEEEEYYY! (:

hahahaha. I totally agree! Yup! He has US. laugh together
I loooooove Tom's expression!! AW.... So cute and whacked out at the same time! Dance
Saw dougie's pic. He got his hair cut? haha.

Yeah. totally wicked! PBJT!

I think so. He still looks uber cute though. laugh together
sapphire
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere - Page 2 Empty Re: McFly Back In England + DANNY'S BREAK UP + The Boat that Rocked Premiere

Post  maia 8D Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:33 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:okay.. speaking of relationship.. i know this is kind of off topic.. i just want to ask if it's true that Tom's already engaged... just asking..

HE IS???? I've never heard anything about it. Did you hear anything about it?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443715744&highlight#/profile.php?id=1443715744&v=app_2347471856&viewas=1077664898

it says:

Sunday Mirror
I hear McFly singer Danny Jones has decided Miss England winner Laura Coleman is not his Star Girl after all. Friends of the cute boy band star tell me Danny ended their four-month affair last week. Cheeky Danny was accused of kissing the beauty queen while still with ex-girlfriend Olivia Shaw - ending that romance. Now he's back on the singles scene.

But who will Dan go on the pull with? Bandmate Harry Judd is dating Escala star Izzy Johnston, Dougie Poynter is withpop babe Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays and Tom Fletcher is engaged to actress Giovanna Falcone. Microwave meal for one, Danny?

THAT'S REALLY COOL 8D
If it IS true, then I'm really happy for Tom.
And it's about time too. They've been together for like, forever. And I like them together.

But... she's an actress? That's cool. Very Happy
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:34 pm

maia <3 wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:okay.. speaking of relationship.. i know this is kind of off topic.. i just want to ask if it's true that Tom's already engaged... just asking..

HE IS???? I've never heard anything about it. Did you hear anything about it?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443715744&highlight#/profile.php?id=1443715744&v=app_2347471856&viewas=1077664898

it says:

Sunday Mirror
I hear McFly singer Danny Jones has decided Miss England winner Laura Coleman is not his Star Girl after all. Friends of the cute boy band star tell me Danny ended their four-month affair last week. Cheeky Danny was accused of kissing the beauty queen while still with ex-girlfriend Olivia Shaw - ending that romance. Now he's back on the singles scene.

But who will Dan go on the pull with? Bandmate Harry Judd is dating Escala star Izzy Johnston, Dougie Poynter is withpop babe Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays and Tom Fletcher is engaged to actress Giovanna Falcone. Microwave meal for one, Danny?

THAT'S REALLY COOL 8D
If it IS true, then I'm really happy for Tom.
And it's about time too. They've been together for like, forever. And I like them together.

But... she's an actress? That's cool. Very Happy

I think, like a broadway actress or stage actress...

yeah... they're really a cute couple...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:39 am

* insert evil laugh here * mouth taped

Whoever goes out with him next should really consider that he doesn't have plans of settling down. I think it's quite obvious and he's admitted it in several magazine articles already.

Well, as long as he's being good and honest we'll still love him, right? Smile

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 am

carmzy_sweetness wrote:* insert evil laugh here * mouth taped

Whoever goes out with him next should really consider that he doesn't have plans of settling down. I think it's quite obvious and he's admitted it in several magazine articles already.

right right... "good" Twisted Evil *toinkz*

he's good naman eh, and honest Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:* insert evil laugh here * mouth taped

He's CUTE and honest. Hahahaaha.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 pm

nicoleaika wrote:right right... "good" Twisted Evil *toinkz*

lol... yung *toinkz* ba diyan may double meaning??? Razz

kai(: wrote:He's CUTE and honest. Hahahaaha.

EXACTLY. Laughing cheers

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:right right... "good" Twisted Evil *toinkz*

lol... yung *toinkz* ba diyan may double meaning??? Razz

ahh.. ehh... siguro i don't know.. maybe... but he's honest... hehe.. and cute/hot..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
kai(: wrote:He's CUTE and honest. Hahahaaha.

EXACTLY. Laughing cheers

Cute nalang imbis na honest. Hahahaha. Razz
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 pm

kai(: wrote:
carmzy_sweetness wrote:
[quote:28bc="kai(:"]He's CUTE and honest. Hahahaaha.

EXACTLY. Laughing cheers

Cute nalang imbis na honest. Hahahaha. Razz[/quote]

Haha. Not always honest eh. but always cute. Haha.

ARGHHHHH. Right Gio has a twitter? Someone asked if she was engaged. She said no!
AG. AGH. AAGHERAMAAAA.

Oh well. Soon. Haha.
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Have you guys seen LAURA's facebook account? he's actually Dougie's friend on facebook.
sapphire
sapphire

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2