McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFly Dreams!

+3
carmzy_sweetness
anika
Dana
7 posters

Go down

McFly Dreams! Empty McFly Dreams!

Post  Dana Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Haha. To start the forum kicking for summer... share your McFly dreams here! Come on, I know everyone had one!

Lemme start. Haha

The other night, I dreamt that McFly were going to perform for the Earth Hour Concert in MOA (Reality: I didn't even go there). Then I approached them... in a "I'm the band manager" way. lol! Anyway, They haven't got a place to stay since they directly went to the concert from the airport. So, they stayed at my place... in the attic of my house! haha. Weird. Anyway, we had a laugh and it was uber fun!

Next morning, I felt like I was actually friends with them!

WEIRD AND RANDOM, i know. But that's how dreams go. Lo
l.

SHARE YOUR'S NOW!
Dana
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

McFly Dreams! Empty Re: McFly Dreams!

Post  anika Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 pm

woooooowww!!! COOL DREAM! Very Happy
haha. One time, I dreamt that McFly came to my house. They were really fun. I was like going close to Danny coz he's the one that I like the most. We got off fine and we became good friends.
However, Dougie got jealous and dragged me far far away from Danny. Sad

Oh. Another dream. haha. Danny was supposed to be my prom date. But then he and Tom were missing. Only Harry and Dougie were with me. In the end, Dougie was my prom date. lol!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:00 am

Lol. Of course everybody has one. XD Here's mine:

I was in a summer camp. There were series of activities we did and I later realized when it was "over" that I did most of them with the members of McFly. I was waiting at the back of my dad's car when Dougie approached me. The conversation went like this:
Dougie: I'm Dougie.
Me: I know.
*silence*
Dougie: Well, aren't you going to introduce yourself?
*silence*
Me: Oh, sorry. That was rude. I'm Triesanne. Nice to meet you Dougie.
Then we started talking and he was being very nice to me. Later my dad was not liking the fact he was too close to me. I told Dougie to back away but he wouldn't. Instead he took my hand. My dad got angry and started aiming this gun at Dougie, but I weirdly ran to him and hugged him. lol

lol. Sorry it's long. I love that dream

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:43 pm

OH GREAT! my dreams goes in hear! oh i'm excited, actually i already have 4 dreams about mcfly!

lets go to first!

1st.. i can still remember- i just dreamt about their new single... i exactly sat down in our chair, then i turned on our tv on myx, and it was freaking awesome, that they are playing their new music video(Mcfly), but unluckily, it was about to finish, but i saw there that they are running around in a hills, like in obviously, but the place was located in greenland! and i was so excited, coz its the first time that myx show'd a music vid of mcfly! but yeah its a dream.. (that time is when we are planning about to vote for mcfly in myx charts..!)

2nd.. i was in the ellen show, and it was exactly mcfly is one of their guest! and me and my sister jumped on the stage, and ellen was surprised specially danny and tom, and she ask me a lot of being a fan of mcfly, and there goes the jokes with ellen, then my sister ask for a shot with tom, and me too with the four, then i ask for their signature, in my shirt, but ellen thought that i was overtaking the show, and she crack some joke, we felt a lil. bit shame, but ellen gave us a free ticket on their concert! and wow! my sister cried from hapiness and i almost carried away too... feuw, but my dream cut over there.. and its so sad!(that's the time when i'm so addicted with ellen, and i think about; what if mcfly goes in america!?) oh man, i hope this happen soon

3rd... my favorite dream of all this time but its the thing that i regret most! i was in a store, and suddenly mcfly came over to buy something, and i was so silent, i was surprise, i can't believe it, and i said to myself, be cool, stay calm, and i talk to danny like a normal person, and i introduce myself that i am a big fan of their band, and they are so glad, actually i didn't know that it was there tour here in the philippines, and its like i'm so excited to report it here in the forum coz' i thought its their first time here in the philippines, and its like my body inside wants to blow like a bomb because of so much excitement that i felt... but they talk with me lots of things, they even challenge me on a grip, and we got paired to fight, i got danny, and dougie versus harry, and tom was like the referee or nothing, and i cant beat him, coz' he has a though hands, and lapad kasi ng kamay nya , he was so strong, after which, i run to get some camera, for remembrance, coz i lost my phone, so i run with my aunts dressed shop, to get their camera and phone, but its so sad! really sad, THEY ARE ALREADY GONE, BUT THEY LEFT THEIR NUMBERs, AND I WAS SURPRISED, COZ IT WAS LIKE REAL; that their number was for real, for other countries, like my mother had in dubai, and i tried first to save dougie's number, coz' its the first on the list, but when i was about to save the last four digits, my dream shuttered in a dizzy morning, but i still feel the excitement at that moment, but i really regret that it just end up for a real dream... that i realize that it was not true... and i stayed in my room for hours to think back again about my dream, coz its the third time... and i wish in that time, "Sana hindi nalang ako na gising..." ...one thing more, the number of dougie, i thought maybe it was true, but i didn't get the last four digits... until i forgot the others...
(this dream was just last, last week of friday or satuday morning Razz ) Sad

4th' it was summer and danny was there, in our summer class. and i was so shocked coz he was like my classmate, but he was like danny of the wonderland days, you know straight hair times... and he's doing some goofy stuff, he sings infront for nothing, he climbs on the windows or walls i think near the doors, and he even stand up on some tables, laugh out loud, and he was so funny... Razz its a lil bit crazy you know... (last week friday! Razz )

feuw! that's my dream... up to this point, i still wait for another dream about mcfly Sleep McFly logo mallet
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Aw, you guys have so awesome dreams!
Jaschier: I love the Ellen dream!! Approve!
Bad news: I don't usually have dreams, actually I have but I can't remember it and it just usually goes for like 2 seconds? Yeah, it sucks - big time.
Ooh, I remember one! When Cherill said that she saw Mcfly on the telly, that night I dreamt that Myx showed Mcfly!! I was so happy, it felt real. So so real. Then I woke up and realized it was just a dream. And another one, One day I was checking out the bookstore and I've finally saw some Mcfly mags and then I can't remember.
Yeah, my dreams sucks. It usually feel so real but then I wake up and realize that yeah, it's just a dream.
Well, more dreams!!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Hmmm. I wonder if our dreams are prophetic. Hmmmm. I hope so. That would be down right OZZUM. Haha.

I used to have like, tons of dreams about them. None recently. And I only remember this one cause it was WEIRD. It goes like this...
*cue dream-like effect*

I was working in this catering service thing-o and was doing some work on the counter, then I heard the bell of the door ring, and as I looked up, time seemed to slow down and the boys started walking in the store one by one, with the wind-in-their-hair effect and all. Then they asked if I could give them a ride to their hotel cause their car broke down. So I got my keys and told them to follow. Then like, my car was a horse-pulled carridge (sp?). Yeah. Strange. And like, on the way to their hotel, we got involved in this race and when I turned my head to the right, I saw Danny was in the car next to me in his pink bunny suit. Then my dream ended. Haha. Kay, random. Smile)
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 pm

maia 8D wrote:I was working in this catering service thing-o and was doing some work on the counter, then I heard the bell of the door ring, and as I looked up, time seemed to slow down and the boys started walking in the store one by one, with the wind-in-their-hair effect and all. Then they asked if I could give them a ride to their hotel cause their car broke down. So I got my keys and told them to follow. Then like, my car was a horse-pulled carridge (sp?). Yeah. Strange. And like, on the way to their hotel, we got involved in this race and when I turned my head to the right, I saw Danny was in the car next to me in his pink bunny suit. Then my dream ended. Haha. Kay, random. Smile)

OMGosh! That's the CUTEST and most random dream ever!!! lol. Love it. cheers

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:49 pm

maia 8D wrote:Hmmm. I wonder if our dreams are prophetic. Hmmmm. I hope so. That would be down right OZZUM. Haha.

I used to have like, tons of dreams about them. None recently. And I only remember this one cause it was WEIRD. It goes like this...
*cue dream-like effect*

I was working in this catering service thing-o and was doing some work on the counter, then I heard the bell of the door ring, and as I looked up, time seemed to slow down and the boys started walking in the store one by one, with the wind-in-their-hair effect and all. Then they asked if I could give them a ride to their hotel cause their car broke down. So I got my keys and told them to follow. Then like, my car was a horse-pulled carridge (sp?). Yeah. Strange. And like, on the way to their hotel, we got involved in this race and when I turned my head to the right, I saw Danny was in the car next to me in his pink bunny suit. Then my dream ended. Haha. Kay, random. Smile)

Haha, in his pink bunny suit? Like my avvie? So cute.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:40 pm

kai(: wrote:
maia 8D wrote:Hmmm. I wonder if our dreams are prophetic. Hmmmm. I hope so. That would be down right OZZUM. Haha.

*cue dream-like effect*

pink bunny, pink danny! yeah pig he really suits!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:59 pm

its another dream in this holy friday, i just forgot to share here, coz my dad banned the computer temporarily...

its kinda different, but this how it goes... i dreamt that giovanna and frankie made a duet music video about their boyfriend, and the title of their music is TOM and DOUGIE- its all about their life with their boyfriend... and i watch it in mtv phil? not sure and there was tom and dougie, and extra Harry in the vid... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:43 pm

*cue dream-like effect*

That's the suit, YUP! HAHA. ((:
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:08 am

omgomgomg.. u guys are sooo lucky u dream about them.. haha!! i do dream about them but then i forget all the details.. hahaha!! Neutral weird.. but maybe its cz i think of them too much.. Neutral anyway,, off to reading the fan fics Very Happy
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:44 pm

maia 8D wrote:[quote:4e59="kai(:"]

*cue dream-like effect*

That's the suit, YUP! HAHA. ((:[/quote]

Aw, Cuteee!!!

omgomgomg.. u guys are sooo lucky u dream about them.. haha!! i do dream about them but then i forget all the details.. hahaha!! Neutral weird.. but maybe its cz i think of them too much.. Neutral anyway,, off to reading the fan fics Very Happy

Same here, i forget my dreams about them too.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 pm

i have a tip, they said dont think them too much, just let it pass on your mind like nothing, like normal thoughts about them, not too much, coz most that we dream are those thought that just pop in our minds, coz at night it disturb your neurons in your brain to think about it (it pass on your brain again), but most of it we forgot, lucky to us if we can remember... i just heard it... and do it sometimes... Razz .. not sure if that's really the reason why it works, but i always listen in their music, everynight and sing some... i dunno, but i really do... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:47 pm

jaschier wrote:i have a tip, they said dont think them too much, just let it pass on your mind like nothing, like normal thoughts about them, not too much, coz most that we dream are those thought that just pop in our minds, coz at night it disturb your neurons in your brain to think about it (it pass on your brain again), but most of it we forgot, lucky to us if we can remember... i just heard it... and do it sometimes... Razz .. not sure if that's really the reason why it works, but i always listen in their music, everynight and sing some... i dunno, but i really do... Razz

Nosebleed =)) lol kidding.
I think its true, 'coz it happened last night. I dreamt of a person who I didn't think of.
But someone told me that the ones that you dreamt of are the ones that you think of before you sleep. I dunno if that's true.
Okay, I'm gonna try not to think of Mcfly THAT much, just for the sake of my dreams =))
Or maybe I just have a really BAD memory that I can't remember what I usually dreamt of. Hahaha.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 am

jaschier wrote:i have a tip, they said dont think them too much, just let it pass on your mind like nothing, like normal thoughts about them, not too much, coz most that we dream are those thought that just pop in our minds, coz at night it disturb your neurons in your brain to think about it (it pass on your brain again), but most of it we forgot, lucky to us if we can remember... i just heard it... and do it sometimes... Razz .. not sure if that's really the reason why it works, but i always listen in their music, everynight and sing some... i dunno, but i really do... Razz

I think its true, 'coz it happened last night. I dreamt of a person who I didn't think of.
But someone told me that the ones that you dreamt of are the ones that you think of before you sleep. I dunno if that's true.
Okay, I'm gonna try not to think of Mcfly THAT much, just for the sake of my dreams =))
Or maybe I just have a really BAD memory that I can't remember what I usually dreamt of. Hahaha.

Hemorrhage na nga eh. Smile)
Kiddddd.

Hmm. I'm confused. It works both ways for me. Sometimes the farthest thing on my mind or like, something I haven't really thought about for a long time is what my dreams are about. Other times, my dreams are influenced by the day's events. My friend said her dreams are prophetic like whoa. It was tuesday night and she dreamt about what was going to happen the next day, and a lot of them came true.

HAHAHAHA. XD
I'm too sleepy to think straight. I'm talking nonsense now. Razz
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm

maia 8D wrote:[quote:4f4d="kai(:"]

Kiddddd.

Hmm. I'm confused. It works both ways for me. Sometimes the farthest thing on my mind or like, something I haven't really thought about for a long time is what my dreams are about. Other times, my dreams are influenced by the day's events. My friend said her dreams are prophetic like whoa. It was tuesday night and she dreamt about what was going to happen the next day, and a lot of them came true.

HAHAHAHA. XD
I'm too sleepy to think straight. I'm talking nonsense now. Razz[/quote]

like dé⋅jà vu ? prophetic, that's cool!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:35 pm

maia 8D wrote:

Kiddddd.

HAHAHAHA. XD
I'm too sleepy to think straight. I'm talking nonsense now. Razz

Haha, really? That's cool! But kind of freaky, hahahaha.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down